Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 22, 5:02 AM

Hello! Can someone recommend a good romance action anime?

Oct 22, 5:13 AM

Based on your favorites, you'll 100% love The Princess and the Pilot

Oct 22, 5:48 AM

If you don't want to be utterly disappointed by the end, I would not recommend the anime above.
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta might be good given what you have already watched

Oct 22, 6:10 AM

Kayleon said:
If you don't want to be utterly disappointed by the end, I would not recommend the anime above.

Haha you ruined my plan

__

@Kayleon is right, the princess and the pilot is an anime that you will either love or hate, there's no in-between.

Oct 22, 10:30 AM

Basilisk (although I must warn you, you can also get troubled by the ending on this one)
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Suka Suka
Girl Demon Zakuro

Oct 22, 3:15 PM

Try Yona of the Dawn, maybe

Oct 22, 3:20 PM
Haruna Sairenji

Akatsuki no Yona
Shakugan no Shana

Oct 22, 3:52 PM

From your PTW list :

Shakugan no Shana - this one is my top rec from your ptw, since it is exactly what you are looking for. Lots of action and romance, a clear ending and overall a decent story.

Kaze no Stigma - this is what you are looking for as well - action + romance, but beware that it does not have a clean ending

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - i loved this one, has some action and a really good romance

Servant x Service - has action, romance is faint, but is there all the way, not a clean ending

Other great romance stories without action:

Arakawa Under the Bridge - not action, not much romance but it's an amazing story, lots of unique comedy and romance moments

Bakuman. - all seasons, must watch for all anime lovers. You get to know how manga are made and how it comes to anime adaptations, a great story. There is romance but not much, so you know. Still I would rec this any day.

Itazura na Kiss - not an action, but a slice of life story. Heavily on the romance side, pretty fun to watch.

Lovely★Complex - this is a great romance story, still not action but slice of life, but full of comedy and overall it's a good watch

Honorable mentions:

Sakamichi no Apollon - mostly slice of life, there is romance present, a great story overall
Sankarea - horror-ish? I dislike horror myself, but I was not scared at all by this one. Has romance but it is kinda not the main focus... Still a good story.
Special A - comedy romance. A fun watch, I recommend it.

+100000 on akatsuki no yona if you didn't see it

Oct 22, 5:01 PM

Didn't check your list just yet, but here are mine:
sora no otoshimono
btooom!
hataraku maou-sama!
kyoukai no kanata
noragami
black bullet
shingeki no bahamut: genesis (s2 is kinda ok)
high score girl
charlotte
prison school (with lots of ecchi if u dont mind)
boku dake ga inai machi
hai to gensou no grimgar
K
D-frag!
grisaia no rakuen (all of em seasons)
ushio to tora
kiznaiver
akame ga kill
Most of em are known, but if you didn't watch any of these, you should!

Oct 22, 7:13 PM
rakudai no cavalry maybe ?

Oct 23, 12:34 AM

Thank you so much to everyone who answered!! I will be sure to check all of them out :)