Forum Settings
Forums

Husband cuts off rapist's penis after seeing his own wife being sexually assaulted near their home in Ukraine - and now faces a longer sentence than her attacker

New
Oct 21, 2019 7:23 PM

May 2018
The husband, 27, saw the attack taking place just yards from his home in Kharkiv
Dmitry Ivchenko, 25, dragged the woman into the bushes and attacked her
The husband found him and sliced off his penis to end the brutal assault
The rapist faces five years in jail while the husband could face eight

A husband has chopped off the penis of his wife's rapist after seeing her being attacked yards from their home in Ukraine.

The 27-year-old husband was on his way home when he saw the horrific episode in Shevchenkovo, a village in the eastern Kharkiv region.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7583121/amp/Husband-cuts-rapists-penis-seeing-wife-assaulted-near-home-Ukraine.html

The husband should be release while the rapist deserve longer jail term.
Papa_ScorchOct 22, 2019 5:27 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 21, 2019 7:25 PM

Nov 2008
That's stupid, shouldn't that be self defense?

Oct 21, 2019 7:41 PM

Aug 2009
Hoppy said:

Technically no since, if my understanding of self defense is correct, at least for the US, you can only deal as much damage as your attacker. But, "self defense" cases are seemingly often treated like "fair use" on YouTube, so it's a dice roll that more or less depends on the jury to say if the self defense claim holds water or not. Feel free to fact check me, though.

Even so, I still agree with your sentiment in that this is bullshit. The husband is retaliating on behalf of his raped wife. And I think it's fair to assume that someone don't have to get raped in order to know that the emotional toll of someone getting raped is greater than a rapist getting their genitals cut off. ...well, unless you're a part of Ukraine's judicial system apparently.

Oct 21, 2019 7:46 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
"The husband found him and sliced off his penis to end the brutal assault"

10/10 article. The husband had no way to stop the attacker but to slice off his penis which requires precision, time and the rapist to be completely neutralized. Makes sense.

Hoppy said:

Rofl, no.

"The husband then attacked the rapist by punching him on the head before grabbing his Swiss army knife and chopping Ivchenko's penis off.

'The husband lost the ability to control his actions. He did not understand what he was doing.' "
Oct 21, 2019 8:11 PM

Oct 2014
>Ukraine
kek

Prosecutor Tetiana Vasileva commented: 'The rapist said that he was dumped by his girlfriend a week ago. On the day of the incident, he drank a litre of vodka. He is refusing to say more so far.'

mein guy is gucci if all goes well. Key word here is "could", thing is a court can't just ignore a a Tort just because the husband was the hero of the story. It'll likely get dismissed or be reduced to compensation.

Oct 21, 2019 8:13 PM

May 2018
This man should get a medal lmao, why is Ukraine cucking?
Oct 21, 2019 8:16 PM

Jan 2009
i lol at this news, but damn this kind of news is expected on poor 3rd world shit holes like where i live though
Oct 21, 2019 8:18 PM

Nov 2013
That is one less repeat offender though.
It is not very productive to have crimes of this nature be severely punished.

I can see you

Oct 21, 2019 9:27 PM

Aug 2017
He was witness to the horror of his significant other being sexually assaulted. Loved one being hurt, sanctity of marriage desecrated, and only a few yards from their home no less. I cannot imagine any self respecting man to not retaliate violently at this grave offense.
Prison and castration was too easy on the rapist.
Oct 21, 2019 11:39 PM

Mar 2008
What's the point in trying act like this is completely justified? It's understandable can be counted as temporary insanity maybe but not excusable to point of acting like it's a normal reaction to mutilate someone. Law needs to be fair and logical not based on nothing more than emotional outbursts which clearly would lead to inconsistency and inequality in application of law. Just because he is facing a potential sentencing doesn't mean that is what he will get.
traedOct 21, 2019 11:59 PM
Oct 21, 2019 11:46 PM

Mar 2011
He had to touch that thing, ew. On a serious note, I would go for the trial in his shoes (husband). I mean, who would convict or atleast truly consider the sentencing for him as justified. I also have no idea on the cultural viewpoints of such in that region of Ukraine: is it a strong believer of eye for an eye, turn the other cheek?
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Oct 22, 2019 3:06 AM

Sep 2018
The attacking is lucky he didn't get beat to death as that's a perfectly normal reaction. Hopefully the Husband gets away with it because things like this is where the law doesn't really cover what happened.

I would argue self defence as doing that meant the guy couldn't carry on with his attack if the husband got overpowered. It would be a lot harder to justify it if the guy went home got a knife and then did it.

Oct 22, 2019 4:50 AM

May 2014
Kyotosomo said:
Hoppy said:

No BUT you what you CAN plead is temporary insanity. Like if a group of people broke into your home and murdered your entire family, and then when you walked in the door they all immediately started to run away; if you shot them all to death in a fit of rage you'd probably get away with it in court even though it wasn't out of self defense (at least here in America and rightfully so). It would be what's known as a crime of passion.

And frankly the man in the story who defended his wife is a hero. The punishment for rape SHOULD be getting your dick getting chopped off (as well as your balls) not to mention having to pay the victim to cover some of the permanent psychological damage you inflicted not to mention you should have to serve at least a few decades in prison as punishment where if we're lucky you'll end up getting raped yourself. As far as I'm concerned an eye for an eye AND THEN SOME (you forced your decision on somebody else, even steven isn't enough). Murder and Rape are two crimes where we should really be going all out on those who commit them.

Yeah, i was about to say, the husband is just giving him the punishment he deserves.
Oct 22, 2019 6:24 AM

Feb 2015
Dmitry Cleavejunkoff

:P
Oct 22, 2019 11:58 AM

Oct 2018
Thread Locked

Daily Mail is not a reputable source, and as this thread touches on the topic of sexual assault, it violates Rule 7.a. of Current Events.

Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) must:

a. be sourced from a reputable English-language media outlet (e.g. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Scientific American)
This includes, but is not limited to, topics relating to: gender, sexual orientation, race, xenophobia, religion, abortion, sexual assault, immigration, hate groups, political ideologies, controversial public figures/leaders, etc.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.