Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 3 Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 21, 1:36 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lmao good episode got a few laughs from me especially the end part

Oct 21, 1:45 PM

"I wasn't planning on visiting anyway."

Another great episode, as per usual.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.98

"The only thing colder than my heart are the stairway railings when it's freezing outside." - Me

Oct 21, 2:47 PM

"All because of a woman." That's the best thing about this episode.

Kai Xin getting sick, but treated by Shi Miao, turned into jealously for others to catch colds...except the rich Wan Sui. How hilarious!

Oct 21, 7:42 PM

Poor Wan Sui, I guess it was all for nothing.

Nobody was gonna come even if he did want them to come, shame how nobody cares about him.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Oct 21, 9:31 PM

WAAHHH I really really love Wan Sui ! I want to force Shi Mao to like him back TT----TT please !!!!!!!! ~
月が綺麗ですね ❤️

死んでもいいわ ...

Oct 21, 9:51 PM

Sneeze Snort!? eeeww! REVOLTING!!!
haha!

Oct 22, 7:50 AM
Poor Wan Sui. I want Shi Mao to like him back but at the same time I'm shipping her to Kai Xin.

Oct 22, 10:51 AM

Yeah, that went exactly as expected. :D

Oct 22, 12:17 PM

Fuck, watching this episode makes me kinda wanna rewatch the other two seasons hahaa.
Omg Wan Sui getting jealous over Shi Mao nursing Kai Xin was so cute haha.
And then he caught a cold on purpose and wasn't even able to get what he wanted! LOLOLOL.

yvanedisco said:
Poor Wan Sui. I want Shi Mao to like him back but at the same time I'm shipping her to Kai Xin.

lol same

Oct 22, 5:55 PM

Yep, another funny Wan Sui episode. Really loved how he loves Shi Miao, sadly she doesn't have interest with Wan Sui. I was laughing at the last part.

Oct 22, 9:20 PM

Dang, I guess Sui didn't think that one through! I'm kind of a germophobe, so this episode was a little uncomfortable, lol.

This season is decent so far, but not up to the same caliber as the previous one.

Oct 27, 4:43 PM

I forgot that Wan Sui doesn't want people to know that he is rich.
Modified by Safrichh, Oct 27, 4:46 PM