Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2019 8:03 AM
Aug 2016
Why do some guys expect girls to be shaved on some parts of their bodies, when they don't shave those areas themselves?

Don't come to me with that masculinity shit, I don't buy it. Hair on the body is gross not matter of the gender.

And also, why some guys make fun of other guys for shaving those parts of their bodies? Is it a shameful thing to take care of your body? And by parts of the body, I don't mean strictly the private areas, I also mean legs, armpits, arms, etc.

Share your thoughts.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2019 8:06 AM

Jul 2007
Masculinity/femininity is basically the reason though.
Oct 21, 2019 8:09 AM

Dec 2016
Its great when you don't care about people. I couldn't care less what people do or do not shave. Unless they pay my bills, then I will literally let you sign me up for and pay for laser hair removal.
https://www.webmd.com/beauty/laser-hair-removal#1
Oct 21, 2019 8:12 AM

Mar 2018
It's quite normal to shave as a guy. It's more of a thing for teenagers because they feel manly when they start growing hair for the first time everywhere, but later in life no one wants to deal with armpit hair. I don't shave my legs and arms though, I have no reason to. If I had too much I would laser it and no one would really give a shit unless you hang out with little boys

And no, unless you have a bad eye for beauty hair on females is obviously more gross
poop
Oct 21, 2019 9:02 AM
May 2016
Yeah yeah, maybe I will shave when I get older and become a hairless monkey.

as for my preference, admittedly, yes, I do prefer girls which are shaven... maybe that is hypocritical...

it's not as if I can afford to be picky, anyway. I will copulate with almost any girl my age. please.
Oct 21, 2019 9:05 AM

May 2019
Don't come to me with that masculinity shit, I don't buy it. Hair on the body is gross not matter of the gender.

Girly twink boi detected.
Bottom text.
Oct 21, 2019 9:13 AM

Mar 2018
I like my women to be nice looking and not overgrown hairy monsters. If you wish for me to take similar actions on my body I will do so without a second thought.

And also, why some guys make fun of other guys for shaving those parts of their bodies? Is it a shameful thing to take care of your body? And by parts of the body, I don't mean strictly the private areas, I also mean legs, armpits, arms, etc.

It is their body so I couldn't care less about what they've done with it unless I suddenly became gay and fell in love with one of them. At that moment I would start to care.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 21, 2019 9:25 AM

Mar 2019
Kuroko-chan said:
Why do some guys expect girls to be shaved on some parts of their bodies, when they don't shave those areas themselves?

Share your thoughts.
>Why are some people unreasonable?

You have correctly pointed out that at least one hypocrite person exists, and you ask "Why?" — what are your expectations exactly?

0dd said:
I find body hair disturbing and unhygienic, expect from my partner to be shaved everywhere at all times like i do.
It should be all about personal choice and preferences but it is a relationship deal-breaker for me.
Calling body hair "unhygienic" is absurd; having scalp hair is certainly more unhygienic, so complain you a about that too? This seems like "æsthetics" being masked behind "hygiene" to me.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 21, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2012
Sphinxter said:
Calling body hair "unhygienic" is absurd; having scalp hair is certainly more unhygienic, so complain you a about that too? This seems like "æsthetics" being masked behind "hygiene" to me.
I'm not sure how your sense of smell is, but I'm quite sure that if you don't shave your pubes or ass hair for a month, it gets exceedingly hard to wash the oily/stinky odour away, and even more so easier for said parts to recapture the same scent in a few hours after cleaning.
Oct 21, 2019 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
I don't like too visible body hair. It doesn't matter to me what gender you are, I just dislike it on everyone equally.
Oct 21, 2019 9:50 AM

Sep 2019
It looks smooth and sexy.
Typically guys like smooth and sexy.
So unless you're a body builder, it's sort of a thing that straight women and gay/bi men do.
Some girls like guys doing that, so the reasoning could be mixed.
If a guy makes fun of another go for shaving his body, it just means he has a fragile ego.

@Freshell, he might as well come out now.
Oct 21, 2019 9:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Yes body hair is pretty gross, but I do shave it all myself too so.... yeah. I don't like it on other people and I don't like it on myself either

I do agree that people have a lot of double standards on the topic though
Oct 21, 2019 9:54 AM

Mar 2019
Yarub said:
Sphinxter said:
I'm not sure how your sense of smell is, but I'm quite sure that if you don't shave your pubes or ass hair for a month, it gets exceedingly hard to wash the oily/stinky odour away, and even more so easier for said parts to recapture the same scent in a few hours after cleaning.
And how exactly applies this not to scalp hair?

0dd said:
Sphinxter said:
>Why are some people unreasonable?

You have correctly pointed out that at least one hypocrite person exists, and you ask "Why?" — what are your expectations exactly?

To me body hair seem gross - not clean, like a dude who doesn't groom himself it is an instant turn off to see as potential partner in my eyes.
All people are free to express themselves the way the want body hair or not, i understand that.
And you have failed to provide a single explanation for how body hair could possibly be more unhygienic than scalp hair? Why are you not advocating that the scalp be shaven in the name of hygiene?

As I said — this reeks of æsthetic præferences being masked behind "hygiene", because complaining about the latter is seen as less "shallow" than about the former.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 21, 2019 10:04 AM

Feb 2019
There should be complete compulsory shaving of any and all body hair, even scalp hair, regardless of gender.

Now this is the perfect balance between sexy and equality.
Oct 21, 2019 10:09 AM

Aug 2012
Sphinxter said:
Yarub said:
Quite frankly, Sir Lancelot, you seem knowledgeable not in terms of body hair. Scalp hair receives no contact with other body parts, while the groin, or the ass hair do. This rubbing and constant activation of sweat glands creates this sort of damp room smell. On the other hand, scalp hair only mainly develops oil texture and smell if you wash it not after a few days.
Oct 21, 2019 10:19 AM

Mar 2019
Yarub said:
Sphinxter said:
Quite frankly, Sir Lancelot, you seem knowledgeable not in terms of body hair. Scalp hair receives no contact with other body parts, while the groin, or the ass hair do. This rubbing and constant activation of sweat glands creates this sort of damp room smell. On the other hand, scalp hair only mainly develops oil texture and smell if you wash it not after a few days.
Ehh, I don't know about you, but when I come back from sporting I need to hit the shower because there's sweat all in my scalp; and that takes a lot more aggressive cleaning than all the other regions.

There's a reason that Shampoo exists and that one generally spends a lot longer soaping and washing one's scalp than the other regions; be honest that scalp hair, because it grows to considerably longer length, is considerably less hygienic than body hair — this is æsthetic præferences masked as a concern for hygiene

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 21, 2019 10:32 AM

Jul 2016
Personally, I don't find body hair very attractive, but it's important to recognise that knowing that doesn't give me the right to tell someone else to shave, and I'm okay with that. It's their body, they can do what they want with it, and it doesn't really affect my life to know that there are people on Earth I won't find as hot.
Oct 21, 2019 10:44 AM
Sep 2019
Short answer..its a socio-cultural preference. It varies by society. In some cultures, you're expected to fit some kind of image or gender role and you must have a beard to be considered an adult man; whereas other cultures dislike overgrown body hair b/c they believe is unkempt and unhygienic.

Personally, I don't mind what other people do with their bodies.

But with that said, I do prefer to not have to deal with my own body hair if I could choose - for example, I would rather not have leg/arm hair, nor facial hair below the nose. Its just easier when you don't have to shave to maintain it. Saves a LOT of time and resources. Head hair is fine b/c I find different designs and variances of the length of head hair to be aesthetically pleasing and a means to express oneself. As for beard/mustache, my genetics doesn't allow me to grow a thick mane, so since I can't go full "leonidas or gandalf" I'd rather not even bother with dealing with it.

Again, I don't mind what other people choose to do with their bodies - I just have my own preferences on what I find convenient vs. not AND what is aesthetically pleasing on someone vs not.
Oct 21, 2019 11:21 AM

Aug 2018
Scud said:
Masculinity/femininity is basically the reason though.
^this

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oct 21, 2019 11:23 AM
May 2019
Yeah Body hair is gross, disgusting and unhygienic I can't stand it and I'm definitely repulse by it🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oct 21, 2019 11:24 AM

Jan 2017
bodies? ew gross get them away from me
Oct 21, 2019 11:32 AM

Sep 2007
The 70's were great. Nobody shaved back then, so sex was like a jungle expedition.

Now people be like:

Oct 21, 2019 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
Oh my, this is such a hot topic, I don't get it. Ideally if they want to shave one day and grow fur the next one that's better as far as I'm concerned, I like a bit of change sometimes (^:

Xstasy said:
Yeah Body hair is gross, disgusting and unhygienic I can't stand it and I'm definitely repulse by it🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

... there are biological reasons why people have hair. Shaving it for esthetical reasons, ok, but shaving it for hygienic reasons? ^_- ?
Oct 21, 2019 12:05 PM
Nov 2018
Sometimes I shave 'em, sometimes I don't. Body hair are the place where bacteria breed, dwell and creates the unpleasant smell. They can also be attractive sometimes.
Yasuhiro-Oct 21, 2019 4:54 PM

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Oct 21, 2019 12:17 PM

May 2018
I like to shave my legs because it makes me feel more feminine (in a good way) and when you first shave your legs it feels so fresh and smooth. I only shave my armpits if I can bothered or if it is summer/spring. im not really that hairy anyway lol ahahaha

however I find it extremely dumb when girls are judged for not shaving, its not like its harming you so get over yourself. for some people shaving is like a chore and I can understand why, its takes a long time after a while your back does start to hurt when you start to shave your legs. also body hair isnt unhygienic, so that isnt an excuse because its natural. because people are like "body hair is unhygienic, so women have to shave!!!!11!!!111!1!!!!!"... so only women have to be hygienic, or is it only unhygienic if body hair is on women...? it just doesn't make any sense.
SeijatachiiiiOct 21, 2019 12:26 PM
Oct 21, 2019 12:32 PM

Oct 2017
Kuroko-chan said:
Don't come to me with that masculinity shit

You've made it impossible to answer the question with that restriction lol!

Seriously though, if a girl feels body hair is gross then I think the guy should respect that and shave, especially if he expects the same from her.

But the reasons for the social norms around this stuff is entirely to do with masculinity / femininity (sorry).

Still, it shouldn't be that big of a deal for the guy. I've basically given up with romantic relationships at this point (open to it, but not looking), however I had a girlfriend many years ago who was adamant I shaved myself down there. And I did it (not as often as she would have liked lol but it wasn't the best relationship anyway). I don't really care for masculinity, especially if I'm already getting laid. Why would I be worried about what other guys think of my masculinity then lol?

Saying that, people have different values. If a guy isn't willing to put in that effort for the girl, then she has to comprimise or see it as deal breaker and look for someone more suited to her.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 21, 2019 1:49 PM
Aug 2016
moeanao said:
Shaved or not shaved, it's a preference. I don't always conform to the things I prefer physically in a partner, that doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite. If I like my partner to have short hair, but I have long hair, it doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite. If both partners are happy, then who cares? And if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to be with them. People who "expect" girls to be shaved and to be a certain way no matter what, and makes fun of them for it, are just immature. Everyone is different and that's fine.

I'm still wondering why everybody in this thread talks about partners, when I never even mentioned something about partners in my initial post. I asked why guys expect girls to be shaved, I never mentioned they have be partners or to have any kind of relationship. I simply asked, why guys want girls to shave, when they don't shave themselves? Is it that hard for people to understand that I'm not talking about partners, mating, sex, attract the opposite sex or anything like that? This is a question about body hair, not about a relationship with somebody.
Oct 21, 2019 1:55 PM

Jan 2009
is body hair sexy on girls? nope
is body hair sexy on guys? nope just more tolerable
Oct 21, 2019 2:02 PM

Aug 2009
Since this thread reeks of soy and Summer's Eve from the "body hair is gross" people, I'll just say this:

I manscape because it's comfortable, and I like it when I'm eating out a girl and I get a pubic hair stuck between my teeth as a badge of honor.

Soy boys, don't @ me.

Oct 21, 2019 2:18 PM
Aug 2016
moeanao said:
The only time shaving is relevant to someone else, is when you're intimate with them.

That is totally not true, and let me also tell you the reason why. It's unhygienic for someone to have hair on their private areas and armpits. It's not the same case for the legs and arms, but leaving that aside, the other 2 parts fall into the unhygienic category. It's easier to sweat in those parts and those places are the perfect environment for bacteria to multiply. Not to mention the smell that appears even a few hours after you washed those areas. So unless you wash 8 times a day, you can't tell me that those parts can not be considered as unhygienic. To be clean, to not smell bad, and obviously for aesthetic reasons. You can't tell me that a person's armpit looks nice when there's a squirrel there. Especially in the summer time when a lot of people wear only an undershirt and it's easier to see their armpits, and even worse, to sit in a crowded public transport next to a sweaty person's hairy armpit. That is the worst. So yeah, while being intimate is just one of the reasons, that's NOT the only one and will never be the only one. I had to mention that just because you said ''only'' which is untrue.

I'm not asking anyone to shave their hairy body, because that would be hypocritical of me. But I ask them to at least not make fun of the people who shave those body parts and who care about how they look, how they smell and not they care about their own hygiene. I've met plenty of people who picked on me just because I was shaving my legs and arms and I'm a guy, not a girl. To shave your armpits and pubes is considered normal for both guys and girls in my country, so that's one less problem to deal with. It would be weird and disgusting to not shave them, but to shave them is considered as totally normal here, and people of all ages do that where I come from. But to shave other body parts other than those is considered weird if you're a guy, and I'm so sick of people telling me to stop doing that. I can't. That's me, and that's how I feel comfortable in my own body. If I were to stop shaving, I would feel like I'm trapped in a body that's not mine. I created this thread with the reason of hearing why so many guys complain when they see a girl unshaved and make fun of her, why guys think it's normal for them to be hairy, and make fun of other guys for shaving, and why some people are so fucking stupid that they can't seem to understand that some people do things differently. I created this thread because a while ago, I saw a thread about some dude saying something about the exact opposite of what I said, and that was ''why girls expect guys to shave their private parts when they don't shave their themselves''. I wanted to see how people would react to a complete opposite scenario. I didn't ask anybody to shave and didn't call out to anybody saying they're disgusting because they don't shave. I wanted to make myself clear, I just said my personal opinion, and I don't give a shit if someone shave or not, I just wanted to let everyone know how someone would view from outsode a person that doesn't shave, and asked them to put themselves in that kind of situation.

Ok, I'll stop here, because I'm really tired of dealing with all of this, and I went away from the topic.
-Mayhem-Oct 21, 2019 2:34 PM
Oct 21, 2019 3:14 PM
Jan 2019
I mean, it's pretty subjective, to me at least. My friend has major hots for big beards while I'm not really a fan of facial hair.On the other hand,(as a girl) I personally shave my armpits and legs when I can, and neatly trim down the pubic area not to look like a rainforest bush.When I have the time or patience, also shave the bikini area. Shaving it all off seems kinda unhygenic and weird though. In the end, whatever floats your boat my dude/gal.
Nutella71Oct 21, 2019 3:18 PM
Oct 21, 2019 3:22 PM

Jun 2016
I shave my crotch and trim my armpits, the rest doesn't seem to be a hindrance neither aesthetically nor functionally so I'm keeping my partial neanderthal look thank you very much.
I don't mind pubic hair on a lass as long as it's tidy, armpit hair is a big yikes from me. I actually don't fuss over arm and leg hair too much, like I don't freak out when I can see some tiny hairs growing out, despite my fiancé losing her shit when she sees some hairs on her leg that are about 3 millimetres long at best. Naturally I wouldn't like it if a lass had bodyhair as long and thick as mine, call me a hypocrite idc.
Oct 21, 2019 3:45 PM

Apr 2016
I'm actually super confused with most of these threads that are started on the casual discussion forums. Much like the makeup thread, this one is up there in terms of stupidity as well.

There is this thing called "social expectations" Women have been shaving their body parts for HUNDREDS of years, because it represents a more feminine appearance to their image. It has been been this way for SO LONG. I'm sure the normal civilian wouldn't exactly think to themselves "oh, this girl is super pretty and clean!" when they see she has the body hair of a WWE wrestler. I know you like to do things your own way, and no one is going to stop you from shaving your body. But it has been this way for a long time, you're entitled to do whatever you want with your body. But from the average mindset of a person, shaving your body is more for girls so they look pretty. And vice versa. It's not really hard to see that. Not everyone lives where you do.
Oct 21, 2019 3:59 PM

Oct 2015
@Whats-up Yes it is a social expectation and it's also a double standard that can and will be called into question. In Japan the social expectation for a woman is to quit her job (usually stupid shit like an office lady) and dedicate herself to be a housewife. Social expectation=/=Uncontested truth.

OT: Agree with OP and it's even more frustrating if you're into guys and they think looking like a caveman is okay.
Oct 21, 2019 9:53 PM

Jun 2016
i shave everything besides my eyebrows/eyelashes. ive been given some shit about shaving my legs, but very rarely. i just dont like body hair. and i feel so much better being clean shaven everywhere
Scream!
Oct 22, 2019 12:28 AM

Nov 2016
Only gay boys shave their legs and arms
Oct 22, 2019 12:48 AM
Aug 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:

That's not true. Half of my male classmates in high school used to shave their legs *some probably still do* and none of them were gay, not even bi.
Oct 22, 2019 1:59 AM

Nov 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

That's not true. Half of my male classmates in high school used to shave their legs *some probably still do* and none of them were gay, not even bi.

Probably mostly applies to western guys then. Unless you're a bodybuilder or swimmer of course. Most women don't like it when guys do it here either. Just has the whole weird / odd label.
Oct 22, 2019 2:06 AM
Aug 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Probably mostly applies to western guys then. Unless you're a bodybuilder or swimmer of course. Most women don't like it when guys do it here either. Just has the whole weird / odd label.

Western? You mean eastern? From what I recall I'm east from you, not west. Usually west is considered the US and east is considered eastern Asia, and I'm in an eastern part of Europe, so I'm east from you.
But when you said mostly applies to western guys you mean the shaving or not shaving? Because if you mean the not shaving, then yes, you are right, but I'm still not sure if mostly applies to western guys as you claim.
Still, my initial question is another one. Your reply doesn't answer in any way, shape or form the question I asked.
Oct 22, 2019 2:59 AM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Pretty sure you're in the minority. Strong majority of the women I've engaged in relationships with (or friendships if it's somehow come up in conversation) have preferred hair. Only exception for me has been some of the Asian girls not being into it and I have to assume that's purely because they were used to dating Asian guys (and Asian guys tend to be a lot more feminine than the guys of most other ethnic groups, at least when it comes to body hair). Although I will say obviously all men should be trimming down the bush; that's universally gross not to trim. Also shoulder hair and back hair has gotta go completely nobody likes that, everything else is fine though (in fact it's a plus) as long as you're not like some overly hairy beast.

Unfortunately for the ladies though men across the world are pretty much in universal agreement that the less hair the better so sorry but you gotta shave it all if you don't want to put off virtually all guys. Although I do think a fair amount of men are fine with a bit of pube hair if it's uh *cough* trimmed in a nice little design lol.

Oct 22, 2019 3:25 AM

Nov 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

Western? You mean eastern? From what I recall I'm east from you, not west. Usually west is considered the US and east is considered eastern Asia, and I'm in an eastern part of Europe, so I'm east from you.
But when you said mostly applies to western guys you mean the shaving or not shaving? Because if you mean the not shaving, then yes, you are right, but I'm still not sure if mostly applies to western guys as you claim.
Still, my initial question is another one. Your reply doesn't answer in any way, shape or form the question I asked.

You knew what I mean by western guys, aka americans. Not sure why you felt the need to explain everything else. =/
Oct 22, 2019 3:52 AM
Aug 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:
Kuroko-chan said:

You knew what I mean by western guys, aka americans. Not sure why you felt the need to explain everything else. =/

At first I did not know. I figured it out afterwards.
Oct 22, 2019 3:54 AM
Aug 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:
You knew what I mean by western guys, aka americans.

Btw, Americans also mean people from Latin America since that's America too, not just the US and Canada. And I think they do shave *at least Brazilian people*, not sure tho, so don't assume Americans mean just people from the US.
Oct 22, 2019 5:06 AM

Nov 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
SpamuraiSensei said:
You knew what I mean by western guys, aka americans.

Btw, Americans also mean people from Latin America since that's America too, not just the US and Canada. And I think they do shave *at least Brazilian people*, not sure tho, so don't assume Americans mean just people from the US.

American's usually means people from the United States. Technically people in Mexico would be considered American, but it's more common to refer to them as Mexican.

Same way someone from Colombia would call themselves a Colombian, despite living in South America.
Oct 22, 2019 6:24 AM
Aug 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:
Kuroko-chan said:

American's usually means people from the United States. Technically people in Mexico would be considered American, but it's more common to refer to them as Mexican.

Same way someone from Colombia would call themselves a Colombian, despite living in South America.

North America, South America, it doesn't matter, they're called Americans. You can call someone from Spain a Spanish, but you can also call them European, or someone from Poland, you can either call them Polish or European. Or someone from Japan can be called Japanese, but also can be called Asian, or someone from Canada can be called both Canadian or American since they are also in America. Both are equally correct, so someone from Colombia can be called both Colombian and American, both variants are correct. That is something that only to US and some other countries like Hong Kong for example, can't be applied, since you can't call someone from US as an US-ian or something like that, but that doesn't give the right to not call as an American someone that's from South America. When someone says America/Americans, they should be more specific since there are 2 Americas, and America doesn't mean US only. I hope you got my point.
Oct 22, 2019 6:39 AM

Aug 2009
Totally gonna contradict myself a little bit, but, eh, whatever.

SpamuraiSensei said:
Kuroko-chan said:

That, and some of us heavyset guys just don't want the combination of being fat and hairy.

Like, "Holy shit! It's Bigfoot!" And who in their right mind wants to be around people with hairy manimal paws?

Oct 22, 2019 7:16 AM

Nov 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

North America, South America, it doesn't matter, they're called Americans. You can call someone from Spain a Spanish, but you can also call them European, or someone from Poland, you can either call them Polish or European. Or someone from Japan can be called Japanese, but also can be called Asian, or someone from Canada can be called both Canadian or American since they are also in America. Both are equally correct, so someone from Colombia can be called both Colombian and American, both variants are correct. That is something that only to US and some other countries like Hong Kong for example, can't be applied, since you can't call someone from US as an US-ian or something like that, but that doesn't give the right to not call as an American someone that's from South America. When someone says America/Americans, they should be more specific since there are 2 Americas, and America doesn't mean US only. I hope you got my point.

You wouldn't call a Canadian person an American, even though they live on a North American contintent. Everyone would assume you're stating that person is a citizen of the United States if you did.
Oct 22, 2019 7:24 AM
Aug 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:
Kuroko-chan said:

You wouldn't call a Canadian person an American, even though they live on a North American contintent. Everyone would assume you're stating that person is a citizen of the United States if you did.

Arguing with you it's like arguing with a wall of bricks, so I'll better stop this pointless conversation right here and right now.
Oct 22, 2019 7:56 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
It's okay girls here don't shave their private parts anyway.

As for the armpits - yea, better shave them. Many men shave their legs although I don't think it's necessary unless you are a professional athlete or something.
Oct 22, 2019 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
It is all a matter of preference. Different people like different stuff. One person may not like the bush but another may insist that no bush is a no deal. Just be yourself and you will find a person who loves however you keep your body hair as much as you do.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 6 hours ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 11 hours ago

20 by Zarutaku »»
27 minutes ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 7 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
1 hour ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 4 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.