Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 166 Discussion

Oct 21, 2019 7:22 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Imagine a muscular Ishii. And imagine a Prez who can give Kaguya a princess carry. :P

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?

Oct 21, 2019 1:20 PM
Funny chapters are back, yay

Oct 22, 2019 5:32 AM

holy shit, that work out images, LMAO

also president is easily manipulated now.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Oct 22, 2019 6:02 AM

Its always good to just have dumb fun chapters like this, though I am a bit confused by the last page, I guess Iino is all healed up then? Honestly expect there to be like, some sort of pay off to that other than just healing up between chapters but whatever.

Just glad the series didnt pull the misunderstanding people thought last week's chapter ended on, I never really thought it would but people seemed to think it was gonna be one of those moments only for it to not even have a follow up.
Modified by JizzyHitler, Oct 22, 2019 6:26 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 22, 2019 8:06 AM

Shirogane imagining princess carrying Kaguya was hilarious. He is such a tsundere.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, atleast should be sweet........ " - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)

Oct 22, 2019 8:27 AM

Lmao poor Fujiwara no luck whatsoever.

Also, that megane girl she disgusts me.

Oct 22, 2019 9:18 AM
Congintive said:
Lmao poor Fujiwara no luck whatsoever.

Actually fujiwara loves kaguya, it's pretty funny to see three people that work out for the girl of their dreams.
Osagaris last sentence was completely badass poor Ishigami and captain, what you do for the girl you like and she just broke up. Prez has so much luck that Kaguya like this site from him, her smile is saying all.

Oct 22, 2019 9:53 AM

This a good meme template lol

Oct 22, 2019 9:54 AM

Funniest chapter in a while, lmao Chika being interrupted by ishigami's workout sounds was great. I laughed hard when Shirogane joined the next day. She already knew what was coming at the end. subject F continues to receive L

Dating Osaragi turned the captain into a fucking weeb,i pity him.

Kaguya on the other hand supporting her man and her brother was great
Modified by Kmlshblr, Oct 22, 2019 9:57 AM

Oct 22, 2019 10:08 AM

wait, yeet girl was in a relationship before?
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Oct 22, 2019 1:24 PM
Maki's arms

Kaguya has become so supportive of her man and best boy. You gotta liove her.

I wonder if the prep was referring to Dumberu when he asked Ishigami if he was inspired by an anime to work out
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 22, 2019 3:58 PM

Bullying subject F is my new favorite running gag.

Gotta love Ishigami attempting to become swole.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Oct 22, 2019 4:30 PM

Farabeuf said:
Kaguya has become so supportive of her man and best boy. You gotta liove her.

I wonder if the prep was referring to Dumberu when he asked Ishigami if he was inspired by an anime to work out

I got the same idea from it and hence my initial post. I also noticed how nonchalantly she used Ishii as the platform to wrap a towel around her Prez's shoulders <3.

Btw, anyone know if the 4th unattainable girl Shiranui was ever referred in the manga before? I am surprised that people thought Kaguya and Chika are attainable to begin with.

Oct 22, 2019 5:02 PM
SoL Enthusiast

Chika's face when Kaguya said she gained weight was pretty funny.
:)

Oct 22, 2019 6:31 PM

Epic plottwist at the end
Chika's reactions were as always priceless xd

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Oct 22, 2019 6:38 PM

shanimebib said:

Btw, anyone know if the 4th unattainable girl Shiranui was ever referred in the manga before? I am surprised that people thought Kaguya and Chika are attainable to begin with.

ch 116 when they list the most popular girls in each year
"Fairy of the 1st years - Koromo Shiranui
Princess of the 2nd years - Kaguya Shinomiya
Swan of the 3rd years - Tsubame Koyasu"

But yea that Chika and Kaguya aren't thought to be 'unnattainable' was a bit questioning

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Oct 22, 2019 7:34 PM

K1ngOfSloth said:
shanimebib said:

But yea that Chika and Kaguya aren't thought to be 'unnattainable' was a bit questioning

Oh, was she? Thanks!

Gotta go check it out now!

Oct 22, 2019 8:13 PM

Loved the chapter, I see a ton of meme potential here XD.

K1ngOfSloth said:
shanimebib said:

These 4 girls were outside of the student council, the soccer guy did say that these 4 were as popular as them, student council girls are already 'unattainable'.

Oct 22, 2019 8:19 PM

CapedBaldy-sama said:

K1ngOfSloth said:

These 4 girls were outside of the student council, the soccer guy did say that these 4 were as popular as them, student council girls are already 'unattainable'.

No. He did not say that. He categorically said that while the student council girls are considered the most attractive in the school, the four unattainable girls of Shuchiin are Ryuju, Osaragi, Shiranui and Koyasu.

Also, I don't think Iino is unattainable. She melts to anyone who praises her a bit. :P

Oct 22, 2019 8:30 PM

shanimebib said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:

No. He did not say that. He categorically said that while the student council girls are considered the most attractive in the school, the four unattainable girls of Shuchiin are Ryuju, Osaragi, Shiranui and Koyasu.

Also, I don't think Iino is unattainable. She melts to anyone who praises her a bit. :P

Oh you're right, don't know why I thought that xP. He said the these girls were as hot as student council girls.

Oct 22, 2019 9:39 PM

Weird I thought we will get something about that cliffhanger in the last chapter.

But anyway this chapter was pretty hilarious.

Chika was so funny,also an obvious Dumbbell anime reference.

Kaguya was sweet too.

Oct 22, 2019 9:45 PM
Osaragi is a maneater, who'd have figured?

Oct 22, 2019 10:16 PM

Ishigami is working out and RIP Fujiwara lmao. She and prez got roped into doing workout. Also lol chicken juice and fish food as his meal and snack. He really is giving it his all.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Oct 23, 2019 12:58 AM

They're kinda acting out of their characters in this chapter. But their comedy is top-notch and there are so many meme worthy panels. But right now, I wanna read those kinda things that makes their relationship affectionate and meaningful. Those sweet little things about them that author provided us in the earlier chapters. Cause I miss them.

Oct 23, 2019 1:07 AM

Heh, knew Fujiwara was just butthurt about her weight.

Oct 25, 2019 10:13 AM
Lala Deviluke❤️

Congintive said:

Same. The only character I dislike in the series so far. I hope she doesn't get any/much focus.

Oct 25, 2019 5:04 PM

shanimebib said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:

Well, considering that grass-kun confessed to Kaguya and random confessed to Fujiwara I think that the student body may not consider them unattainable. Also, since forever a lot of students thought that Kaguya was dating Prez, therefore, she was already "attained" by someone, I think Fujiwara should be on the unattainable list, but maybe some guys still have hope, poor souls....

Oct 26, 2019 3:23 AM
shanimebib said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:

Illno is a Tsundere right? Tsundere can often looking unattainable from the outside. And she looks cold-hearted too, the most boys at school will dodge her because she is the leader of the discipline committee.

Oct 31, 2019 12:16 AM
Osaragi is one of the impossible girls cause I can't find a reason why people would like her.

Nov 1, 2019 5:08 AM

MIssed this chapter, didn't show in updated for some reason =(
Want to see all of them buffed, Fujiwara especially =/
I wonder is Shiranui will be only a name ...