Forum Settings
Forums

Can you please recommend a Anime like Bridge to Terabithia but happier (spoiler)

New
Oct 21, 2019 1:43 AM
Dec 2011
Hi

can you please recommend me a slice of life/drama anime where a young boy lives a hard or a sad life until a girl moves to his town and become a friend with him and they go with mini-adventure together, but please with no sad drama or at least no death involves.

something like (Sakurasu) or (3 gatsu no lion). or a happy version of (your lie in April ) or (i want to eat your pancreas). but I prefer younger characters

here is the full story, but please don't read if you have not seen the movie "Bridge to Terabithia "

I liked this movie very much, I was telling myself while watching " I need to find a movie or Anime like it", but then that sad thing happened and it completely ruined the movie to me and sent me to the depression phase. I want the same feel but a happy ending.

thanks
Oct 21, 2019 4:02 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Doesn't exactly fit your criteria, but The Demon Girl Next Door might be your pick-me-up.

The main character is forced to live in poor living conditions because of an ancestry curse and has to now defeat someone in order to break it. However, she has a very hard time trying to do this, so another girl comes to help her and they eventually become friends and do weird magic stuff together. (I guess this counts as a MC under tough conditions meeting a girl and having weird adventures.)
It's a very wholesome slice-of-life comedy that parodies some of the tropes of the magical girl genre (which is a genre that includes Cardcaptor Sakura and Madoka Magica) and fits in well with the "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" category (which is a genre that includes K-On and Lucky Star).

I hope this show makes you feel better.
Oct 21, 2019 10:20 PM
Dec 2011
Fario-P said:
Doesn't exactly fit your criteria, but The Demon Girl Next Door might be your pick-me-up.

The main character is forced to live in poor living conditions because of an ancestry curse and has to now defeat someone in order to break it. However, she has a very hard time trying to do this, so another girl comes to help her and they eventually become friends and do weird magic stuff together. (I guess this counts as a MC under tough conditions meeting a girl and having weird adventures.)
It's a very wholesome slice-of-life comedy that parodies some of the tropes of the magical girl genre (which is a genre that includes Cardcaptor Sakura and Madoka Magica) and fits in well with the "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" category (which is a genre that includes K-On and Lucky Star).

I hope this show makes you feel better.

thank you very much, I will try this

More topics from this board

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

7 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
2 hours ago

» An anime that's impossible to hate

AnimeDownUnder - Apr 4

23 by Skuletor »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Pick the best one for me.

phantom346 - Apr 12

8 by mo_lave »»
10 hours ago

» Versus is surprisingly interesting, any other manga, manhwa, or anime with similar content?

aLotQuestion_ - Yesterday

0 by aLotQuestion_ »»
Yesterday, 11:20 AM

» On my way to the depths.... (1)

monke_guy - Apr 15

4 by monke_guy »»
Yesterday, 6:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.