Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 20, 9:16 PM

what do yall do for development?
development as in a skill or hobby, i’m itching for something to do other than read and exercise.

Oct 21, 12:37 AM
gaming, coding, playing chess, table tennis I don't do much strenous work

Oct 21, 1:35 AM

Laze around and do nothing in particular other than watching and/or reading different stuff.

Oct 21, 8:55 AM

Well, uh... I guess I do the musical instruments... maybe... yeah, I practice the guitar, piano, and drums sometimes... I can also play the ukulele quite well...

uh...

but I'm not practicing very actively...

Oct 21, 8:57 AM

Currently sucking hot, sweaty balls at drawing and programming. Maybe I'll be good when I'm 70.

Oct 21, 11:40 AM

Scud said:
Currently sucking hot, sweaty balls at drawing and programming. Maybe I'll be good when I'm 70.
FTFY, fam.

TFW when I just realized I have no useful skills or hobbies.

Oct 21, 11:45 AM

Nek0 said:
Scud said:
FTFY, fam.

Sucking hot, sweaty balls is very useful, don't put yourself down like that.

Oct 21, 11:52 AM

I don't really develop much in any regard.

I can see you

Oct 21, 11:55 AM
Anime/Car Lover

chess, running, gaming, studying, and id like to start drawing some to pass the time and to help distract myself more aswell.

Oct 21, 7:24 PM

Scud said:
Nek0 said:
FTFY, fam.

Sucking hot, sweaty balls is very useful, don't put yourself down like that.
Thanks. :3 Maybe now I won't have to keep beating my dick like it owes me money.

Oct 21, 7:27 PM

The outlets where I live tend to look like this:

Oct 21, 9:40 PM

I do art stuff!
Drawing is nice because you can do it on your own and be pretty happy.
Drawing with others is nice too though! Exchanging ideas is great.

I also cosplay, which can be a little more stressful, but hey. Unlike drawing, the usually endgoal is for people to see what you've made. So if you're just not good at sewing, it can be frustrating to just not be able to... get it. But stitch by stitch, you hopefully get better. I feel like I never get better, but I have fun with cosplay for other reasons too, so I'm fine. Still frustrated since I've been cosplaying since like 2004 and still suck at it (imo), but I'm fine.

Enjoy your anime!

Oct 21, 10:39 PM

I can't afford these hobbies at the moment, but apart from gaming, I wanna cycle again far to the countryside and build PC's.

Haven't had the motivation to do another one again, but I also make forum signatures.

Oct 21, 11:16 PM

Anime, I don't make music much anymore but yeah, FL Studio. Memes on Photoshop. Anime related Videos in Premiere Pro. Guitar (i dont play it much cause of anime) I read Science Articles every now and then.

Oct 21, 11:17 PM

Konradikon said:
I can't afford these hobbies at the moment, but apart from gaming, I wanna cycle again far to the countryside and build PC's.

Haven't had the motivation to do another one again, but I also make forum signatures.

OMG you love PC's? I also love Pc's. What are your specs?

Oct 21, 11:53 PM

Water-sama said:
Konradikon said:

OMG you love PC's? I also love Pc's. What are your specs?

Had to copy this from another forum. Pretty much a communist PC, since it's shared among my family. I did some few upgrades and replacements to it last year.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 (3.7 Ghz -- Performance equivalent to Pentium G4560 these days)
Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx 200T
Motherboard: ECS H81H3-M4
RAM: 8GB (Dual Channel) DDR3 @ 1333 Mhz
Storage: Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB
PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 550 Gold
GPU: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 550 (640 SP -- About the performance of the GTX 750Ti)
Fans: 2x DeepCool GS120
Case: Trendsonic FC-F55AS
Modified by Konradikon, Oct 22, 2:56 AM

Oct 21, 11:53 PM
well if you can do exercise then do it regularly then since that is the most healthy outlet you just said anyway

Oct 22, 12:13 AM

I usually play tennis and play piano. I don't know if you would call reading novels an outlet, but yea I do that too.
. . .

Oct 22, 12:30 AM

deg said:
well if you can do exercise then do it regularly then since that is the most healthy outlet you just said anyway
yeah... well it can get boring quick for me :/
i’m always looking for something new to do

Oct 22, 12:33 AM
p0ckyy said:
deg said:

if youre looking for healthy outlets besides exercise then why not raise a pet dog and walk it on the streets it will be a good pet therapy as well as a socializing trigger with strangers that may even spark lasting friendship

or if you do not want that then i heard gardening is good too since being expose to nature triggers relaxation more recent science says

Oct 22, 12:38 AM

deg said:
p0ckyy said:

if youre looking for healthy outlets besides exercise then why not raise a pet dog and walk it on the streets it will be a good pet therapy as well as a socializing trigger with strangers that may even spark lasting friendship

or if you do not want that then i heard gardening is good too since being expose to nature triggers relaxation more recent science says
heh i also hate pets too lol. i equate pets with pests.

there’s a volunteer opportunity in my city that is related to gardening that i have been eyeing for some time. hmmm ideas.

Oct 22, 12:47 AM

p0ckyy said:
deg said:

there’s a volunteer opportunity in my city that is related to gardening that i have been eyeing for some time. hmmm ideas.

Does your city offers Zumba? Good place to flex them yoga pants.

Oct 22, 12:51 AM

Konradikon said:
p0ckyy said:

what

i can flex yoga pants anywhere actually. it doesn’t have to be in the zumba studio..

Oct 22, 1:04 AM

p0ckyy said:
Konradikon said:

what

i can flex yoga pants anywhere actually. it doesn’t have to be in the zumba studio..

While still having toast in your mouth? I think I like you now :D

Oct 22, 2:46 AM

Basic entertainment, such as anime, videogames or YouTube.
Some creative things, writing, drawing, making a game in RPG Maker, making a movie in Powerpoint.
Also spending some time on learning Japanese, because why not.

Never got enough time for all of it, so I switch between activities once every few weeks.

Oct 22, 10:32 AM

Olympic lifting, playing games, occasionally drawing, reading articles online, doing crossword puzzles.
I suck at listing things, I always forget some shit but here ya go.

Oct 22, 10:39 AM

I try to draw here and there. Would be better, if I'd do it more often.
And I mean I write but only as a hobby too. So no real "outlet", but doing something creative surely is fun. It's an outlet for me personally. Passive watching and reading media is as important to me.
Also I like to read science articles that different universities published. Well yeah, just curious about different subjects.

Oct 22, 4:41 PM
Litmus Test

Playing guitar, when I eventually know what the hell I'm doing.

Esquirtit said:
Rei is the most boring, fish-faced, nude
blue haired anxiety induced piece of slutty
whorish daddy issue fucking EVA deepthroating
LCL crackwhore

Oct 22, 4:44 PM

- avid art hobbyist (traditional) and appreciator (and collector (?))
- study and read about biochemistry
- read nature journals
- my family and i travel a lot, i think i've been on 3-4 flights every year for the past 4 years
- play farming games like harvestmoon/stardew valley
- watch ecosphere/aquaterrium videos as i'd like to make one in the future
- watch and attempt the recipes from the japanese/korean dessert videos
- watch/read about astrophysics/space despite it being out of my area of academic pursuit at school
- indulge in botany/floristry/gardening guides and fantasise about all the plants i'd like to have in the future
- biking around! literally everywhere, i would probably stay in my room 24/7 if i didn't have a bike

it's.. kinda boring but maybe you're interested in some of the things i enjoy