Forum Settings
Forums

What's wrong with making an anime-like utopia?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
#1
Oct 20, 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4617
Why is reshaping society to be like anime bad?
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before 2020!



Expect a Girls of the Wild's set soon motherfucker.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
#2
Oct 20, 6:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 403
As much as I would like to be constantly falling over while fondling minors' breasts and getting away with it, I don't see how that would be an utopia or at least productive.



"The one with the biggest brains have the smallest penile lengths." - Jordan B. Peterson
 
#3
Oct 20, 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1485
Bakchos said:
As much as I would like to be constantly falling over while fondling minors' breasts and getting away with it, I don't see how that would be an utopia or at least productive.
By getting away with it you mean being punched, thrown and kicked by that same minor and not having any legal action taken against you.

 
#4
Oct 20, 6:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1154
What the hell does that even mean, can you be more clear?
 
#5
Oct 20, 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 403
Peaceful_Critic said:
Bakchos said:
As much as I would like to be constantly falling over while fondling minors' breasts and getting away with it, I don't see how that would be an utopia or at least productive.
By getting away with it you mean being punched, thrown and kicked by that same minor and not having any legal action taken against you.
If anime taught me anything, that's what should happen in the real world, isn't it?



"The one with the biggest brains have the smallest penile lengths." - Jordan B. Peterson
 
#6
Oct 20, 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1485
Bakchos said:
Peaceful_Critic said:
By getting away with it you mean being punched, thrown and kicked by that same minor and not having any legal action taken against you.
If anime taught me anything, that's what should happen in the real world, isn't it?
Should and what does happen are 2 different things, I'm afraid. Not all can break a guy's bone because they walked in a changing room.

 
#7
Oct 20, 7:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4617
Esquirtit said:
What the hell does that even mean, can you be more clear?

A world where looking up skirts, getting "disciplined" up by sexy teachers, and more is commonplace.
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before 2020!



Expect a Girls of the Wild's set soon motherfucker.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
#8
Oct 20, 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1476
I like anime to be nothing more than just...fiction.

Real Life is good as it is, most of the time.


 
#9
Oct 20, 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 11260
Becoming an Anime boy would eventuate in losing the longing to become Anime.
To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool!
 
Oct 20, 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5882
IpreferEcchi said:
Why is reshaping society to be like anime bad?
IpreferEcchi said:
Esquirtit said:
What the hell does that even mean, can you be more clear?
A world where looking up skirts, getting "disciplined" up by sexy teachers, and more is commonplace.
What's wrong is that these aren't my kinks. :P
 
Oct 20, 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Fun topic.

First, how many anime actually portray anything even close to a utopia? SoL cute girls doing cute things shows are the closest I can think of. Those girls usually live very safe stable lives doing whatever they want with very little problems. There's also an understanding that dad isn't home because he's killing himself at work and they spend pretty much all their time sheltered at school, so... I doubt they're going to live the utopian life when they grow up.

Second, in this thread in your clarification you seem to be describing ecchi from the perspective of the main character? So getting consistently blue-balled, by a tortuously good looking group of girls who seem to be interested in you but who will never put out? Man, that's only a utopia for masochists. To be fair this depends on the ecchi. I know some ecchi does have sex or implied sex. Kiss x Sis may very well be utopia.

So now that I've rambled my way into the answer. There's nothing wrong with living the utopian Kiss x Sis life.
 
Oct 20, 7:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18253
No you see I don't want to be constantly worry about truck on the street.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
Oct 20, 7:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 16
IpreferEcchi said:
Esquirtit said:
What the hell does that even mean, can you be more clear?

A world where looking up skirts, getting "disciplined" up by sexy teachers, and more is commonplace.


Making the world more like your (the general "your," not you specifically) fetishes and fantasies is a bad idea because not everyone likes those. It would be inhumane to force them on people; and if you don't force them, they won't become commonplace because that's what is best for most people.

More generally speaking, making society more sex positive isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you're being too specific.
 
Oct 20, 7:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 612
Wowowowow, a utopia is not only based on sex or panties that have not reached secondary school.

Where is the desire of an Isekai world where you can go on an adventure to kill rapist goblins? Where are the values ​?!
 
Oct 20, 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 113
If real life were more like anime, there would be less war, more cooperation, smarter usage of resources, and probably way lower global population. More importantly, there'd be a yearly event where one lucky (and socially-inept) boy is transported to a fantasy realm. Colleges would have magic and battles. The food would always taste good, and everybody will have cute oneesans and oniisans.
 
Oct 20, 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Minerbit said:
Wowowowow, a utopia is not only based on sex or panties that have not reached secondary school.

Where is the desire of an Isekai world where you can go on an adventure to kill rapist goblins? Where are the values ​?!


Society is based on sex and utopia is based on sex without strife. This is non-negotiable.
 
Oct 20, 8:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 612
SillySlySy said:
Minerbit said:
Wowowowow, a utopia is not only based on sex or panties that have not reached secondary school.

Where is the desire of an Isekai world where you can go on an adventure to kill rapist goblins? Where are the values ​?!


Society is based on sex and utopia is based on sex without strife. This is non-negotiable.
m-maybe you're right... I guess, the police have always been a problem.

Even a utopia can be corrupted, y-yeah...
 
Oct 20, 8:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 186
the premise here is way too broad to mean anything lol
 
Oct 20, 8:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
Minerbit said:
m-maybe you're right... I guess, the police have always been a problem.

Even a utopia can be corrupted, y-yeah...
It's a good thing you complied. I'd hate for you to become incompatible with our glorious utopian society.
 
Oct 20, 8:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 831
But that would make anime just live actions, and live actions of anime suck so fuck no.
 
Oct 20, 8:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 612
SillySlySy said:
Minerbit said:
m-maybe you're right... I guess, the police have always been a problem.

Even a utopia can be corrupted, y-yeah...
It's a good thing you complied. I'd hate for you to become incompatible with our glorious utopian society.
I-It's not what you think! baaaaka. I understand your perverted utopia and I respect it. But a futuristic / medieval world full of epic adventures is better, sex is not the main thing.
 
Oct 20, 8:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 188
That's it I'm throwing you into the onsen and you're staying there until your skin gets all wrinkly.
 
Oct 20, 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 29
I think it depends the anime. I would love if society was like an harem where anyone finds happy.
It wouldn't be so fun a shit society like in Evangelion or Devilman.
 
Oct 20, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 49
IpreferEcchi said:
Why is reshaping society to be like anime bad?

i would not want to be biggest pussy in the world.
 
Oct 20, 10:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 671
Well, that would depend on what genre of anime we're talking about, and is there really a guarantee we'd all be main characters? :(
 
Oct 20, 10:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 727
It's not bad. It's just not possible.
“The sound of the Gion Shoja temple bells echoes the impermanence of all things;
The color of the sala flowers reveals the truth that to flourish is to fall.
The proud do not endure, like a passing dream on a night in spring;
The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.”


 
Oct 21, 12:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 170
Isn't anime a lot like real-life, unless you're the special boy or girl who's special because of some special reason and now you have to save the world? A lot like real-life minus the exaggerated expression, constant monologuing, and needless tension focused on something relatively mundane. Yeah, that'd be cool. I can dig that.
Ya boy is going to Con+Alt+Delete 2019 in Chicago! See you there!


 
Oct 21, 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 115
Because anime is only cool when you are the protagonist or part of the main cast. And let's be honest. None of us would be.
 
Oct 21, 6:55 AM
#TeamAkko

Online
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 509
KamisamaHatatan said:
Because anime is only cool when you are the protagonist or part of the main cast. And let's be honest. None of us would be.

Hmm... I think it depends on the anime. If anime has taught me anything it is that anybody can be the protagonist or part of the main cast. (Just as long as they are a Japanese high school student).

As for this anime utopia idea... I think it would be like that episode of Black Mirror that was like Star Trek. I'll say no more so I don't spoil it.

**New Track** - Bowsette's Castle
Little Witch Academia (TV) is ranked #510
#LWAshouldBeTop10
#AkkoDeservesBetter
#TeamAkko
#Justice4Akko
#BelievingInYourselfIsYourMagic

My Music Productions & Lo-fi Edits
 
Oct 21, 7:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 54
KamisamaHatatan said:
Because anime is only cool when you are the protagonist or part of the main cast. And let's be honest. None of us would be.
yea u'd be a side char at best, me on the other hand id be like the kenshiro or gokku cuz im freakin based and epic dude. very goodd






shirt [x]
 
Oct 21, 7:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 180
Why would you nerds want the world to be more ''anime-like''? You barely even qualify as background characters as it is. In an anime world you wouldn't even be worthy of screen time, while main characters like me would get even more shine.


Take me into your heart

Accept me as your savior

Nail me to the cross

And let me be reborn

 
Oct 21, 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 115
Truxtoff said:
KamisamaHatatan said:
Because anime is only cool when you are the protagonist or part of the main cast. And let's be honest. None of us would be.
yea u'd be a side char at best, me on the other hand id be like the kenshiro or gokku cuz im freakin based and epic dude. very goodd







I cannot remember Goku or Kenshiro being non-binary. You don't even qualify as a main character in society. Unfortunate
 
Oct 21, 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5882
GreatAide said:
the premise here is way too broad to mean anything lol
This is like, internet opinion statements in a nutshell.

I really don't like ridiculously vague and broad statements like this.

Because pretty much the only proper response to "what do you think of this idea?" is "it depends on the details", every time.
 
Oct 21, 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 5015
I'd like a Shinsekai Yori society, if I think about it ... without the downsides to it. Don't want to spoiler.
 
Oct 21, 11:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 690
Judging by your replies, if by anime-like utopia you mean a irl ecchi utopia where people pshysicaly harass others all the time without any punishment then yes i find it very wrong and disgusting.
You can already have an utopia like that inside your head.



 
Oct 21, 11:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1594
Only thing I'd want from anime is some of those special powers and abilities to be real. Make life a lot more interesting.

Also giant robots.
 
Oct 21, 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4617
KamisamaHatatan said:
Because anime is only cool when you are the protagonist or part of the main cast. And let's be honest. None of us would be.

I'm talking about culture presented within an anime. Why the fuck would anyone mean things relating to the literal production of anime?
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before 2020!



Expect a Girls of the Wild's set soon motherfucker.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Oct 21, 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 115
IpreferEcchi said:
KamisamaHatatan said:
Because anime is only cool when you are the protagonist or part of the main cast. And let's be honest. None of us would be.

I'm talking about culture presented within an anime. Why the fuck would anyone mean things relating to the literal production of anime?


Too much ecchi might have melted your brain into mush, because I didn't say any of that.
 
Oct 21, 12:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 2059
It's not possible unless technology advances and we can make matrix like anime reality, now that would be awesome!!!
Then you can become an OP isekai protagonist lol.




私のためにあなたの愛は存在しない場合でも
あなたのための私の愛は常に無限になります。

 
Oct 21, 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 115
I didn't know you cannot be a protagonist in life too.
 
Oct 21, 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 7848
I'd take a vanilla H-manga utopia where all conflicts are settled by sex so even if you lose you still kinda win, for sure.
"I am Holo the wisewolf, I know that there are things in this world that I do not know, that is what makes me wise."
-Holo (Spice & Wolf)
 
Oct 21, 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4617
Kruszer said:
I'd take a vanilla H-manga utopia where all conflicts are settled by sex so even if you lose you still kinda win, for sure.

That was the American advertising slogan for the Rumble Roses wrestling game.

"Even when you lose, you win."

My mom purchased it for me recently on Amazon, and the player's guide.

(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before 2020!



Expect a Girls of the Wild's set soon motherfucker.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Oct 21, 12:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 279
IpreferEcchi said:
Why is reshaping society to be like anime bad?


so you want a world where pedophilia is everywhere . and where Killing people is allright ...
remember anime world is not as good as you think .
 
Oct 21, 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4617
Issmail22Lawfy said:
so you want a world where pedophilia is everywhere . and where Killing people is allright ...
remember anime world is not as good as you think .

I want a world that values pleasure above all else. Things that don't create mutual pleasure are bad.

Japan is on the right track and everywhere else should follow Japan's example.
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before 2020!



Expect a Girls of the Wild's set soon motherfucker.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Oct 21, 2:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 279
IpreferEcchi said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:
so you want a world where pedophilia is everywhere . and where Killing people is allright ...
remember anime world is not as good as you think .

I want a world that values pleasure above all else. Things that don't create mutual pleasure are bad.


be reasonable dude , if there is no rules for pleasure and relationship it would be just a war so strong men will get the pleasure while weak men won't get it .
are you sure you are going to be a strong man in that world , because at least in real life you don't need to be like john cena to get a wife, kids, money
 
Oct 21, 2:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4617
Issmail22Lawfy said:
be reasonable dude , if there is no rules for pleasure and relationship it would be just a war so strong men will get the pleasure while weak men won't get it .
are you sure you are going to be a strong man in that world , because at least in real life you don't need to be like john cena to get a wife, kids, money

You missed the MUTUAL PLEASURE part.

Nobody reads everything I say. Some don't read any of it, like a guy on my profile earlier...
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before 2020!



Expect a Girls of the Wild's set soon motherfucker.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Oct 21, 3:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 279
IpreferEcchi said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:
be reasonable dude , if there is no rules for pleasure and relationship it would be just a war so strong men will get the pleasure while weak men won't get it .
are you sure you are going to be a strong man in that world , because at least in real life you don't need to be like john cena to get a wife, kids, money

You missed the MUTUAL PLEASURE part.

Nobody reads everything I say. Some don't read any of it, like a guy on my profile earlier...


what is "mutual pleasure" for you?


............................
 
Oct 21, 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 428
Yes, as @SillySlySy says, if it could be like Kiss X Sis (with implied sexual intimacy with non blood related cute girls) then count me in. If you're talking about the "normal" life of an MC in the usual harem/ecchi show then no thanks, they never get anywhere past the confession or a kiss. I couldn't take that, even as a 14 year old lad I couldn't handle just that level of intimacy for long, so defo not for life.
 
Oct 21, 5:39 PM
Blade Runner

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 6618
IpreferEcchi said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:
so you want a world where pedophilia is everywhere . and where Killing people is allright ...
remember anime world is not as good as you think .

I want a world that values pleasure above all else.


You and Slaanesh would get along mighty-fine my friend. ^^
Mommy's built a scarecrow. Gotta let the corn grow. Man can't always reap what he sows.
 
Oct 21, 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4617
Monarch-Reli said:
You and Slaanesh would get along mighty-fine my friend. ^^

I've heard this before and now that I'm hearing it outside Forum Games I really know that I'm popular.
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before 2020!



Expect a Girls of the Wild's set soon motherfucker.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »