Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 20, 3:11 PM
wobbuffet

Big thanks to alextheriot and Naruleach for helping out this week!

You can find more details and an overview of all the results in the club's official FAL Fall 2019 thread.

Points Criteria
Please see the Rules thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion posts ARE NOT counted this week
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Week 3 Anime Points:

Total Weekly Points Rankings:

Total Overall Points Rankings:

Highest Unique Team Score:

Ace users:

Team Rankings:

Errors:

Oct 20, 3:54 PM

Damn, I messed up this week. Forgot to ace Seven Deadly Sins and swap in No Guns Life. Rank didn't change, but missed out on an easy 5k points.

Oct 20, 4:23 PM

How I am up to 38th when i'm not even feeling that great about my team? I see series I seriously considered but didn't end up picking doing way better than anything on my team.

Chihayafuru 3 starts this week and I hope it does really well.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

Oct 20, 4:42 PM

It really is close call for Nanatsu no Taizai with 100 user away before 55k when I call it for Ace.
Modified by NeoAnkara, Oct 20, 4:47 PM
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

Oct 20, 4:59 PM

Bring it, @Kineta

I'm not s-scared at all!

Oct 20, 5:18 PM
I forgot to ace this week, but I still jumped from rank 210 to 129, I'll take it.

Oct 20, 5:28 PM

I keep waiting for the bad news, but somehow moving up again this week. Will take some punishment from Assassins next week with the drop count though.

Oct 20, 7:40 PM

Every season there's some really popular show that I completely overlook, and whaddyou know, Oresuki is nowhere to be found on my team. GG
I don't exist. But, maybe, I once did.
Twitter \\ Reviews // YouTube

Oct 20, 8:46 PM

I couldn't stay up to nearly 5am to see if Seven Deadly Sins would go past the watcher limit, so I took the gamble to ace it a bit earlier since I estimated it would just sneak under 55000--

Congress said:

Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin
Users watching: 54999

OK that's a little close for comfort but at least I got an extra hour of sleep and one more week in the Top 10.

Going to go down in rankings now, but still confident I can finish top 50 as long as my bench anime get enough watchers by the second half of the season.

Oct 20, 9:00 PM

How did I go up?

Oct 20, 11:50 PM

@EpicTroll4236 - nice team. Matches your username, too.
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Oct 21, 12:24 AM
IchiGOAT

Did better than last week, Assassin Pride getting worse every week is good for my team except the difference in watching points with Beastars doesn't really make that much.

Oct 21, 12:40 AM
Anime Moderator
I'm on the same boat with those who are thinking to themselves, "why am I going up?" Lol. But I guess after checking the team stats, part of it might be because only 91 teams have Oresuki and lots of us (383) thought FGO would do really well.

Oct 21, 12:42 AM
@kuuderes_shadow Uhhhhhh I completely forgot about this and considering Chihayafuru 3, High Score Girl 2, Pet and PSYCHO-PASS 3 are worth 0 points, that explains a lot. I don't even remember the rest of my team so I guess I'll just sit here and lose points.

Oct 21, 1:20 AM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

AlexTheRiot said:
Bring it, @Kineta

I'm not s-scared at all!
Hahaha.

I'm afraid this is as high as I'll go, though. No Guns Life is doing better than I expected and I don't have it on my team. Some of the people who do will probably start passing me soon.

Congratulations on 2nd place, though! :D I didn't realize you were so high this season, that's awesome.

Open Staff Apps  
Guidelines & FAQ  
Report Abuse  
Listen ♪  

Thanks to 
AnimeboyAnubhab

Oct 21, 10:03 AM

EpicTroll4236 said:
@kuuderes_shadow Uhhhhhh I completely forgot about this and considering Chihayafuru 3, High Score Girl 2, Pet and PSYCHO-PASS 3 are worth 0 points, that explains a lot. I don't even remember the rest of my team so I guess I'll just sit here and lose points.

Wait, so you mean you picked all four series that don't start until week 4 by accident?

You might stay at the bottom for one more week, but you won't stay there any longer than that. By the way you can see your team on the details documents - here's yours:
Active team: Beastars, Chihayafuru 3, High Score Girl II, Pet, Psycho-Pass 3
Bench: Assassins Pride, No Guns Life
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Oct 21, 4:46 PM

down by 47?!? i guess thats what i get for not moving anything around.

Oct 21, 7:23 PM

104 (-24) OriharaShinra - 512827

Well this is over. Can't really pay much attention to how animes are doing and ace so I guess I'll just go down and down, better luck on spring.
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650

Oct 21, 8:25 PM

14(+0) Damn it! With the amount of members Nanatsu no Taizai has, I never thought it would be eligible for ace. Lost 6000 points in one go.

Oct 21, 8:37 PM

75 (+21) Dolabella - 542419

yayay happy to be doing pretty well for my first time :)
#PrayForKyoAni

Oct 26, 3:32 PM

Bummer, just snuck past the 55k viewer count for ace eligibility.