Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Oct 20, 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 166
And once again world peace is preserved thank to Anya....

Really awesome chapter... Anya is such a badass.. She could really grow as both the best spy and assassin... \(^_^)/

But i'm still wondering how strong Yor's bottom is that she can make getting a gunshot felt more like getting a hemorrhoid...

Hopefully next chapter will be about Y̶o̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶
D̶a̶m̶i̶a̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ all chapters should focus on Anya's cuteness..
\(^_^)/

Also i'm really glad about this news
Arjuna777 said:
The second volume of Spy x Family has sold 109,702 copies and is ranked 4th in oricon,and the first volume has till now sold 308,518 copies,

In short it has sold more than The Promised Neverland and Kimetsu no Yaiba sold before it received an anime and it has beaten series's like Black Clover and Shokugeki no Soma in sales.


This is the best debut manga in many years.
Modified by lswarmruler, Oct 20, 3:12 PM
Oh, and I am actually looking for a girlfriend to talk about anime, novels, and beyond. If you are single and interested just tell me. (Serious)
 
#2
Oct 20, 10:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 534
Finally, a chapter for LoidxYor. what a sweet and adorable date, still that gunshot in her butt tho LOL XD. Once again Anya saved the day haha.... she really look up to their parents. what a badass SpyContractKiller to be.

Can't wait to see more of Anya cuteness and LoidxYor again... sigh.. 2 weeks i wish it released once a weeks :((. still good job and thanks for the hardwork mr. author.


lswarmruler said:


Also i'm really glad about this news
Arjuna777 said:
The second volume of Spy x Family has sold 109,702 copies and is ranked 4th in oricon,and the first volume has till now sold 308,518 copies,

In short it has sold more than The Promised Neverland and Kimetsu no Yaiba sold before it received an anime and it has beaten series's like Black Clover and Shokugeki no Soma in sales.


This is the best debut manga in many years.


Wow .. i"m really happy for this news .. this manga directly took spot in my heart and becoming one of My Fav Manga in just its debut first release. I hope this one get adapted :3.

 
#3
Oct 20, 11:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31600
anya will be best killer/spy ever.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
#4
Oct 21, 1:27 AM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 48911
where is chapter 16?
 
#5
Oct 21, 1:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 463
Great and funny chapter as always :)
Annya was funny
and Loid and Yoru get closer <3
 
#6
Oct 21, 4:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 166
deg said:
where is chapter 16?
This chapter is an extra for the end of book volume 2.

Chapter 16 will be the beginning of book volume 3 which we wil get at sunday, 3 November 2019, 22:00 GMT+7 in Manga PLUS app
Oh, and I am actually looking for a girlfriend to talk about anime, novels, and beyond. If you are single and interested just tell me. (Serious)
 
#7
Oct 21, 4:39 AM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 48911
lswarmruler said:
deg said:
where is chapter 16?
This chapter is an extra for the end of book volume 2.

Chapter 16 will be the beginning of book volume 3 which we wil get at sunday, 3 November 2019, 22:00 GMT+7 in Manga PLUS app


i see thanks for the info
 
#8
Oct 21, 5:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1236
Nice chapter.Llyod and Your getting closer.

lswarmruler said:
And once again world peace is preserved thank to Anya....

Really awesome chapter... Anya is such a badass.. She could really grow as both the best spy and assassin... \(^_^)/

But i'm still wondering how strong Yor's bottom is that she can make getting a gunshot felt more like getting a hemorrhoid...

Hopefully next chapter will be about Y̶o̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶
D̶a̶m̶i̶a̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ all chapters should focus on Anya's cuteness..
\(^_^)/

Also i'm really glad about this news
Arjuna777 said:
The second volume of Spy x Family has sold 109,702 copies and is ranked 4th in oricon,and the first volume has till now sold 308,518 copies,

In short it has sold more than The Promised Neverland and Kimetsu no Yaiba sold before it received an anime and it has beaten series's like Black Clover and Shokugeki no Soma in sales.


This is the best debut manga in many years.



Yeah it's been pretty successful till now,we may get an anime soon.






 
#9
Oct 21, 5:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 129
Arjuna777 said:
Nice chapter.Llyod and Your getting closer.

lswarmruler said:
And once again world peace is preserved thank to Anya....

Really awesome chapter... Anya is such a badass.. She could really grow as both the best spy and assassin... \(^_^)/

But i'm still wondering how strong Yor's bottom is that she can make getting a gunshot felt more like getting a hemorrhoid...

Hopefully next chapter will be about Y̶o̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶
D̶a̶m̶i̶a̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ all chapters should focus on Anya's cuteness..
\(^_^)/

Also i'm really glad about this news



Yeah it's been pretty successful till now,we may get an anime soon.


Did you know when the English print release come by a manga like this? It's wonder me a little bit that there isn't a news about this because sheseisha has translated the manga already in English l, because there app and a western release will be really successful. Storys that are James bond or mission impossible inspired are pretty much loved in the west.
 
Oct 21, 6:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1236
Gwenze said:
Arjuna777 said:
Nice chapter.Llyod and Your getting closer.




Yeah it's been pretty successful till now,we may get an anime soon.


Did you know when the English print release come by a manga like this? It's wonder me a little bit that there isn't a news about this because sheseisha has translated the manga already in English l, because there app and a western release will be really successful. Storys that are James bond or mission impossible inspired are pretty much loved in the west.


Viz is publishing the English volumes next year,buy it when it comes out.






 
Oct 21, 8:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 129
Arjuna777 said:
Gwenze said:


Did you know when the English print release come by a manga like this? It's wonder me a little bit that there isn't a news about this because sheseisha has translated the manga already in English l, because there app and a western release will be really successful. Storys that are James bond or mission impossible inspired are pretty much loved in the west.


Viz is publishing the English volumes next year,buy it when it comes out.


Thank you, i will buy them.
 
Oct 21, 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 28
IIRC, the first volume releases in June 2020
 
Oct 21, 11:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 882
lswarmruler said:
deg said:
where is chapter 16?
This chapter is an extra for the end of book volume 2.

Chapter 16 will be the beginning of book volume 3 which we wil get at sunday, 3 November 2019, 22:00 GMT+7 in Manga PLUS app
So we get an extra chapter each volume? Will this always stay biweekly?
 
Oct 21, 12:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 129
tzarye14 said:
lswarmruler said:
This chapter is an extra for the end of book volume 2.

Chapter 16 will be the beginning of book volume 3 which we wil get at sunday, 3 November 2019, 22:00 GMT+7 in Manga PLUS app
So we get an extra chapter each volume? Will this always stay biweekly?

Yes, i think this will be happen. This is the second extra chapter, we have two volumes. I can imagine that mangaka will continue this when people like the extra chapter. He use last two weeks for this instead of reading the next real chapter, i think it is good that uses this way, because he have so extra time to prepare the next major story arcs/chapters like the visit of yors brother.

It's nice, an extra chapter in this manga is a short story that not follows the story but with the length of a normal chapter, it is like a ova from an Anime. Compared to other manga which have extra chapters with a length of 5-9 pages this is really great. It's not a real story break when one of this chapters is coming, because it is an extra chapter it is really clever.
 
Oct 21, 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 166
Gwenze said:
tzarye14 said:
So we get an extra chapter each volume? Will this always stay biweekly?

Yes, i think this will be happen. This is the second extra chapter, we have two volumes. I can imagine that mangaka will continue this when people like the extra chapter. He use last two weeks for this instead of reading the next real chapter, i think it is good that uses this way, because he have so extra time to prepare the next major story arcs/chapters like the visit of yors brother.

It's nice, an extra chapter in this manga is a short story that not follows the story but with the length of a normal chapter, it is like a ova from an Anime. Compared to other manga which have extra chapters with a length of 5-9 pages this is really great. It's not a real story break when one of this chapters is coming, because it is an extra chapter it is really clever.
yeah i love extra chapter as its longer than normal chapter, also they always have satisfactory ending... And also there is one page omake in the end of each book volume. I have only read the 1st volume omake in aggregator sites but havent found 2nd volume omake yet.

Anyone know who translate that omake?
Oh, and I am actually looking for a girlfriend to talk about anime, novels, and beyond. If you are single and interested just tell me. (Serious)
 
Oct 21, 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 166
Arjuna777 said:


Yeah it's been pretty successful till now,we may get an anime soon.


Emm, with how succesfull this manga is, can't they put this manga into the real weekly shonen jump so they can get released once a week, instead of only in jump plus with biweeks release?

I mean with biweeks release it will take so much longer time to get enough material for the anime...
Oh, and I am actually looking for a girlfriend to talk about anime, novels, and beyond. If you are single and interested just tell me. (Serious)
 
Oct 21, 8:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1236
lswarmruler said:
Arjuna777 said:


Yeah it's been pretty successful till now,we may get an anime soon.


Emm, with how succesfull this manga is, can't they put this manga into the real weekly shonen jump so they can get released once a week, instead of only in jump plus with biweeks release?

I mean with biweeks release it will take so much longer time to get enough material for the anime...


Weekly schedule is pretty hard for a writer you know,and the quality may suffer if they put it in WSJ.So better if it is kept in Jump plus and published biweekly.Oh also this is the best selling manga in Jump plus,so I doubt they will move it from there because this series may attract reader attention to other lesser known series in Jump Plus so keep it there.






 
Oct 21, 8:08 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 48911
i read this earlier and lol Anya is badass and funny again

we all know Yor and Loid will become a real thing in the end anyway or this whole fake family thing will become a real family in the end

and really Assassins are like immune to poisons eh thats interesting fiction trope that i do not know of lol
 
Oct 21, 8:31 PM
三葉

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2013
Yoru X Loid chapter!!!! these 2 are too god damn adorable and wholesome for a spy and hitman.
 
Oct 22, 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 457
Badass Anya is badass
 
Oct 22, 10:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 21111
Go home and be a family man.

The birth of Anya the spy.
 
Oct 25, 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1236
ReaperCreeper said:
Go home and be a family man.

The birth of Anya the spy.


Yeah i noticed that Anya will be a great spy due to mind reading abilities.






 
Oct 25, 10:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 388
Now there's a "million dollar wound".
Yoru basically Forrest Gumps it for a day.
Maybe they should've gone out for ice cream.

Everyone's facial expressions are gold! Especially Anya's thought process of possibly losing her family should Yoru's secret job be outed.

Something tells me Anya being raised by Lloyd and Yoru will give birth to the most fearsome spy/assassin/esper.

Also this is the first mention of Anya's telepathy having a range. She needs to be within a certain distance to hear a person's thoughts, though it seems she didn't have that problem when locating that purse snatcher.
Modified by xxxATiON, Oct 26, 11:38 AM
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
 
Oct 29, 8:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 119
Awesome chapter.
Also, this conversation:
-Hey, did you get those eggs?
-Yeah but my butt hurts
like...AHAH

 
Top