Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 19, 6:34 PM

I've hit a wall and can't decide what I want to watch but from my PTW this time!

PTW List
If you don't @LemonKush me in forum posts I will miss them

Oct 19, 6:41 PM

Oct 19, 6:44 PM

FlowersInTheRain said:
You'd better start watching Fullmetal right now! I've watched it three times myself.

I won't lie that has been on my list for ages, I assume I watch Fullmetal Alchemist before Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood?

Oct 19, 6:47 PM

There's a lot of good ones so I'll just pick 3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, One punch man, and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu.

My personal favorite out of all 3 is Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu but all of them are good so whatever floats your goat.

Oct 19, 6:52 PM
UwU

Cowboy Bebop it starts off slow but picks up the pace in the later episodes, the OST is phenomenal & it's Done by Shinichiro Watanabe so expect to see some of the best H2H fights.

Natsume Yuujinchou The story follows changes in Natsume as he deals with both youkai and humans. Using these interactions the story explores both Natsume’s past and that of his grandmother who shared similar powers.

Non Non Biyori the story follows four school girls living in a small rural village. it's nothing deep or complex so if SOL isn't your thing you might want to skip this One.

"It's okay to look back at the past
just don't stare."

Oct 19, 6:52 PM

ELIGOS0 said:
There's a lot of good ones so I'll just pick 3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, One punch man, and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu.

My personal favorite out of all 3 is Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu but all of them are good so whatever floats your goat.

Nothing like a good floating goat, thanks for the suggestions. I'll decide on one soon here.

Oct 19, 6:56 PM

daiseuki said:
Cowboy Bebop it starts off slow but picks up the pace in the later episodes, the OST is phenomenal & it's Done by Shinichiro Watanabe so expect to see some of the best H2H fights.

Natsume Yuujinchou The story follows changes in Natsume as he deals with both youkai and humans. Using these interactions the story explores both Natsume’s past and that of his grandmother who shared similar powers.

Non Non Biyori the story follows four school girls living in a small rural village. it's nothing deep or complex so if SOL isn't your thing you might want to skip this One.

Thanks for the input, so far it's between Full Metal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop, all anime on my PTW I will eventually watch but so far It's between these two.

Oct 19, 7:17 PM
Quick Suggestions: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Boku no Hero, and Cowboy Bebop.

My favs are the first two.

Oct 19, 8:05 PM
Oh boy, you have like half the anime in existence in plan to watch, hard decision to make huh.
The safest bet is FMAB, is amazing. I couldn't discern any particular interest from all of that so I'm not sure if they are the best to go into but Paranoia Agent, Cowboy Bebop and Mob Psycho 100 are the other ones that I would reccomend to see after that.

And by the way, you don't have to watch the original Fullmetal Alchemist before watching Brotherhood, they are completely different things so you can jump directly to FMAB.

Oct 20, 10:34 AM

you definitely need to watch natsume yuujinchou. its one of my all time fav!

Oct 20, 11:00 AM

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Steins;Gate 0
Cowboy Bebop

Oct 21, 4:49 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll definitely be using this post data to pick my next few anime to watch

Oct 21, 6:44 PM

Jeez, there were at least eight that were in my personal top 20. Anyway, I'll go with these two:

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku-hen
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Oct 21, 9:21 PM

Thanks for the recommendations 8oomer

Oct 21, 10:05 PM

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Oct 21, 10:12 PM

Thanks, Mega-PoNEO, I have started Fullmetal Alchemist but Fullmetal Alchemist: BH will follow behind it shortly after.

Oct 22, 3:19 PM

My personal favorites from your list
Chihayafuru
K-on
Black Lagoon
Hibike Euphonium

Oct 23, 10:37 PM
Black Lagoon
My Hero Academia
Casshern Sins
Cowboy Bebop
Daily Lives of High School Boys
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Haikyuu
K-On
Konosuba
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Shirobako
Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Toradora
The Promised Neverland
Yuru Camp

Oct 25, 4:10 PM
LemonKush said:
FlowersInTheRain said:
You'd better start watching Fullmetal right now! I've watched it three times myself.

I won't lie that has been on my list for ages, I assume I watch Fullmetal Alchemist before Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood?

LemonKush said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

LemonKush said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

No! You should just go to brotherhood straight away. The reason is because brotherhood is not a sequel. The original fma strayed way too far frok the manga, and was just not very good. Fmab starts at about the same point, with a lot of the same characters but follows more closely to the manga, which is far superior in terms of characters and plot.

Oct 25, 4:16 PM

@bobbybinby Thanks for the heads up, I'll put FMA on hold and start brotherhood instead.

Oct 26, 7:47 PM
Go watch Kaguya-sama. It’s only 12 episodes, and it’s a wholesome show.

Oct 27, 9:01 PM

I pick the Summer Wars movie.

Oct 27, 9:04 PM

@okthatisnice & @Mega-PoNEO

I have started an anime but I will continue to reference this thread once I need new anime so I appreciate the suggestions.

Oct 28, 12:39 PM
Cowboy bebop and Darker than black are great and relaxing to watch.

Oct 28, 11:34 PM

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a must-watch!!