Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 20, 2019 8:20 AM

Jan 2019
@Aleph199X

Yui is part of the game.
You wouldn't be able to change part of the game (which is code) into an item on the fly. Also I see you ignored everything else.
Oct 20, 2019 8:20 AM

Oct 2015
My first pick would be Diabolik Lovers. That was an utter mess.

Others are
#Dies Irae
#Itou Junji: Collection
#Aldnoah.Zero
#Seikaisuru Kado
#Rewrite 2nd Season
Oct 20, 2019 8:32 AM

Jun 2017
Water-sama said:
@Aleph199X

Yui is part of the game.
You wouldn't be able to change part of the game (which is code) into an item on the fly. Also I see you ignored everything else.

If the code lets you change an object's properties, then you can. As is the case with the SAO game. How hard it is to understand?

And what else is there to ignore? You babbling about how you thought there were too few fights? Ok I guess? "Why would creator fight with him with hacks then just not fight him with hacks anyways?" What does that even mean? He fought him with hacks initially to maintain his authority and respect among players and then gave Kirito a fair duel because he respected him and made a bet with him. It's not unbelievable at all. Again, if you're going to criticize a show, do it right.
Signature.
Oct 20, 2019 8:35 AM

Aug 2018
That 2nd season of Tokyo Ghoul :re was just horrendous (when we thought that an adaptation could not be handled worst than Tokyo Ghoul :re's 1st season)
Enjoy the ride...
Oct 20, 2019 10:01 AM

Jul 2014
Definitely Arifureta. That shit burned my eyes and brain.
Oct 20, 2019 10:03 AM
Mar 2018
TheProblemIsntMe said:

Maybe bunny girl as well though. It's not as boring but some things in it were so stupid that I felt I lost brain cells.

Im glad I wasnt the only one who thought that
Oct 20, 2019 10:37 AM
Jul 2018
Hm, I think demon slayer. Really bad.
Oct 20, 2019 10:41 AM

Jan 2015
Lots of contenders. Prolly have to look through all the anime in the decade to compile the list. Of recent memory, Arifureta certainly.
Oct 20, 2019 10:44 AM

Jun 2016
I don't know but I truly believe that My Hero Academia is the most overrated show of all time. not bad but overrated af fr.
Oct 20, 2019 10:45 AM

Mar 2012
DanMachi, Hand Shakers, Days or Isekai Smartphone
Oct 20, 2019 10:50 AM

Sep 2015
Ugh the worst has to be that over rated show from that year with that kinda fandom,man it sucked so much.

And then a close second would be that anime which everyone hated,man it really was braindead from that one studio.

And for the third is it has to be that one that only a specific group of people liked it and are trying to say everything else is bad,that one was also bad.
Oct 20, 2019 10:52 AM

Sep 2016
Glasslip
*Shivering noises*
It was incredibly boring and I don't know anyone who's actually enjoyed the show.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Oct 20, 2019 10:59 AM
Oct 20, 2019 11:02 AM

Feb 2010
I'm seeing a loot of edgy reaction grabbing choices here. Either people just haven't watched truly bad anime, or they're trolling trying to get people riled up.

For me, JK Meshi I guess. If we're not counting things like that that were doomed from the start, probably Alice or Alice. And if we only count full length anime, either Twin Angel Break or Egao no Daika.

JK Meshi was horribly uninteresting and looked terrible. I cannot think of a single redeeming quality. Perhaps the episode where the girl used gummy worms as an ingredient in rice? That's the only notable thing I can think of.

Alice or Alice was a fan service short with no other content to it, and not even good fan service. I don't have any particular qualms with fan service, but at least make the series somewhat amusing in some way. Any way at all would be fine.

Twin Angel Break was a depressingly straight forward anime with nothing special to it. I had some hopes for certain things that could be expanded, but they met none of those expectations by doing absolutely nothing but the bare minimum necessary for a plot. I can barely remember it.

Egao no Daika was an anime I thought was gonna be alright. It's a mech war anime which I didn't expect, but that was fine.They had some decent concepts, but it's really the execution and the characters that fall horribly flat. It's somewhat difficult to explain succinctly, but it's a frustrating anime to watch. A lot of the time I was scratching my head wondering why characters would do this, or why the anime would be written a certain way, or why are they dragging this particular element of the show out. Very few times would those questions ever be answered because there was no good answer to them. It's not even half a year old, but I can't even remember the issues anymore because the whole experience left me feeling very uninvested in the series as a whole. This one in particular I believe is bad because it had the makings of an at least decent show
Oct 20, 2019 11:10 AM

Aug 2017
Mahou Shoujo Naria Girls, definitely, this crap is so boring and predictable, and i just laugh at the final of the 4th episode, but there the anime has already lost me
Oct 20, 2019 11:12 AM
May 2018
Dragon Ball Super with no hesitation. A shameless cashgrab, badly drawn and badly animated (as usual with Toei). I'm not even a fan of Dragon Ball but I still found it insulting. The worst is the movie Broly. You can literally see the budget flying up and down during the movie.

Alright, I actually did hesitate a little xD. DBS is almost in tie with Boruto, Fate/Apocrypha and Fate/Prisma Illya.
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Oct 20, 2019 11:17 AM

Feb 2019
Domestic na kanojo

Tate no yuusha, biggest pile of garbage writing with shitty cgi dinosaurs
Oct 20, 2019 11:18 AM

Mar 2019
If i had to pick a worst it would be Gantz.
Oct 20, 2019 11:23 AM
Mar 2018
Of the things from this decade that I really hate. Those would be

Children Who Chase Lost Voices
Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga
Akame Ga Kill
Another
Colorful (Movie)
FMA sacred star of Milos
Psycho Pass 2
the FLCL sequels (well mroe so Progressive, I don't have much of an opinion on alt because I didn't bother with it)
& Mirai Nikki

These are all just off the top of my head. There's probably more, but I don't feel like looking through my list
Oct 20, 2019 2:51 PM
Jul 2019
TheProblemIsntMe said:
I haven't completed much anime I think are bad, but Absolute Duo I guess. I was just super bored watching it. Everything was predictable and boring.

Maybe bunny girl as well though. It's not as boring but some things in it were so stupid that I felt I lost brain cells.
Imma act like like you didn't say that
Oct 20, 2019 2:57 PM

Aug 2016
Mirai Nikki, Ousama Game, Rerided or Pupa... I dunno.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Oct 20, 2019 3:07 PM
Feb 2016
ExoYami said:
Ugh the worst has to be that over rated show from that year with that kinda fandom,man it sucked so much.

And then a close second would be that anime which everyone hated,man it really was braindead from that one studio.

And for the third is it has to be that one that only a specific group of people liked it and are trying to say everything else is bad,that one was also bad.
Looks like someone's noticing obvious trends :)
Oct 20, 2019 3:09 PM
Feb 2016
The worst shows I've seen this decade are Hand Shakers, Gunslinger Stratos, Arifureta, and Mahou Shoujo Site.
Oct 20, 2019 4:00 PM

Oct 2008
Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi
or
Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?

Both were mind rapingly bad.
Oct 20, 2019 4:05 PM
Jul 2018
lt_wassile said:
That 2nd season of Tokyo Ghoul :re was just horrendous (when we thought that an adaptation could not be handled worst than Tokyo Ghoul :re's 1st season)

Please say it isn't so? I just finished √A and I was hoping :re would be more faithful to the manga. >_>

Devilman: Crybaby - I cannot for the life of me understand why this is so popular. To me it is just an ugly nonsensical mess.
I Want to Eat Your Pancreas - I was angry after watching this and not for the reasons you would think. Sakura is the most unlikable, manipulative trash character I've seen in a looong time.

But those are just my shit opinions.
Oct 20, 2019 4:55 PM

Feb 2017
IaGam3s said:
Kono Subarashi Sekai
Definetely!!
I hate so much this anime, and i don't understand why everyone love this anime.

Man of culture. This anime lived on because the pretty anime girls... beside that, there isn't anything good left...
We are EVERYWHERE...
Oct 20, 2019 4:57 PM

Aug 2018
Savasvania said:
lt_wassile said:

Please say it isn't so? I just finished √A and I was hoping :re would be more faithful to the manga. >_>

Devilman: Crybaby - I cannot for the life of me understand why this is so popular. To me it is just an ugly nonsensical mess.
I Want to Eat Your Pancreas - I was angry after watching this and not for the reasons you would think. Sakura is the most unlikable, manipulative trash character I've seen in a looong time.

But those are just my shit opinions.

sorry bro but life is not all rosy... nevertheless, it's just my opinion (I also read both manga), maybe is your cup of tea, even though I don't think so...tokyo ghoul and square root were at least enjoyable but :re is downright terrible
Enjoy the ride...
Oct 20, 2019 5:00 PM

Jul 2016
Happy Sugar Life is the worst. "I'm mentally ill and I'm taking other people down with me before I off myself."

As retarded as mass shooters.

Grand Blue is a close second with a weak-willed MC and abuse of the misunderstanding trope in pathetic ways.
Oct 20, 2019 5:03 PM
Apr 2016
Nillwas said:

Watch https://myanimelist.net/anime/37448/Ladyspo <- that and say that agian please :)

what are you talking about that's a masterpiece
Oct 20, 2019 5:43 PM

Jul 2013
All the anime of this decade disappoint me except Tiger & Bunny as well as Arrietty, Gundam: The Origin, Iron-Blooded Orphans, Unicorn, Vinland Saga, the Fujiko OVA, Fafner Exodus and Lupin III part V. Apart from that, this decade's overall roster is for kids.

Long story short: I hate this decade's anime roster, a lot!

Btw, if I have to pick one boring-ass anime as of late, then it would be Ushio to Tora from 2015, which is lame! not only is it lame, but it's also pure, grade A, 100% kiddy s*it.
Kurt_IrvingOct 20, 2019 5:48 PM
Oct 20, 2019 5:48 PM

Oct 2009
Diabolik Lovers = This Anime is FUCKING HORRIBLE.

It is so bad that I dropped it without mentioning it on my list. It's that bad. I feel so bad to mention it here because I'm giving it some kind of recognition. Even by saying to NEVER WATCH IT is giving this crap some attention.
Oct 20, 2019 6:05 PM

May 2016
Ugh, the only anime that I can think of is boruto. The kids look like a bunch of Ocs from deviantart and the story isn't all that interesting to me. I could make a full detailed list on what is truly wrong with boruto but I'd be here all night.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Oct 20, 2019 6:19 PM

May 2011
LUL You are rookies. You want the worst animes from this decade.

Galaxy Tylor (2017)
Conception (2018)
Try Knights (2019)
Ousama Game (2017)
Afterlost (2019)
Ladyspo (2018)
Vampire Holmes (2015)

Now go watch that and tell me if those aren't some of the worst shows of this decade.
lkevsanOct 20, 2019 6:22 PM
Oct 20, 2019 6:22 PM

Oct 2016
Dog Days pissed me off, was that this decade? I watched it this decade. Divine Gate was also really frustrating when I watched it.

Girlfriend (Kari) was the most impressively boring show I've ever seen. Like the creators took the "nothing happens" complaint about SoL and tried their best to live up to that ideal.

Fun stuff.
Oct 20, 2019 7:07 PM

Sep 2016
Dies Irae, Koi to Uso, Fate/Apocrypha, The Reflection, Steins;Gate 0, Psycho-Pass 2, Fate/Extra, Cutie Honey Universe, Kokkoku, Darling in the Franxx, Shingeki no Kyojin's 3rd Season Part 1, Juuni Taisen, Kakegurui, Shoukoku no Altair, Vatican Kiseki Chousakan, Kuzu no Honkai, Seikaisuru Kado, Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul just to name that ones I actually completed.

Along with Aldnoah.Zero, Another, Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Ousama Game, Punch Line, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso among the ones I dropped.
Shirasu14Oct 20, 2019 7:13 PM
Oct 20, 2019 7:08 PM

May 2012
Erased, Guilty crown, and Scums Wish.
Oct 20, 2019 7:20 PM

Jun 2014
lkevsan said:

Galaxy Tylor (2017)
Conception (2018)
Try Knights (2019)
Ousama Game (2017)
Afterlost (2019)
Ladyspo (2018)
Vampire Holmes (2015)

Now go watch that and tell me if those aren't some of the worst shows of this decade.

Despite the poor animation, I actually enjoyed "Try Knights."

Oct 20, 2019 7:33 PM

Jun 2019
Shingeki no Kyojin season 2, without a shadow of a doubt.

IpreferEcchi said:
Happy Sugar Life is the worst. "I'm mentally ill and I'm taking other people down with me before I off myself."

As retarded as mass shooters.

That's what made it such a fun ride. To go on a downward spiral journey with such an eccentric girl. Few characters out there like Satou who can genuinely make you laugh, cry, gasp, and shake your head in amazement and awe at their resolve all minutes apart within the same scene.
WatchTillTandavaOct 20, 2019 7:37 PM
Oct 20, 2019 7:38 PM
Sep 2017
I spend so much time thinking about good shows that I don't really have a "worst show". Most bad shows are forgettable and the ones that are so bad they're memorable are generally better than the forgettable ones.
Oct 20, 2019 7:44 PM

Jul 2016
WatchTillTandava said:
That's what made it such a fun ride. To go on a downward spiral journey with such an eccentric girl. Few characters out there like Satou who can genuinely make you laugh, cry, gasp, and shake your head in amazement and awe at their resolve all minutes apart within the same scene.

It's not fun. The best girl was fucking murdered.
Oct 20, 2019 7:47 PM

Dec 2016
Ousama Game, Pupa, and Netsuzou TRap were awful. Honorable mention: Arifureta.
Oct 20, 2019 8:00 PM

Jun 2019
IpreferEcchi said:
WatchTillTandava said:

It's not fun. The best girl was fucking murdered.

Ehhh? Come again perchance? Satou wasn't murdered...

Oct 20, 2019 8:01 PM

Nov 2008
Glasshit

Um I mean 'slip'....nah, I got it the first time. :D

And Magical Girl Site was the worst one I couldn't finish. Holy f**k did that show make me angry.

Hand Shakers was also quite...terrible...but idk didn't HATE it. I liked some of the designs, tbh and it didn't anger me...it was just meh like general badness.

HaXXspetten said:
People that just list all the usual popular shows makes me wonder if they actually try any of the really low-rated garbage that comes out pretty much every season

Lol IKR. They're soooooo sheltered. xD
ChiibiOct 20, 2019 8:07 PM

Oct 20, 2019 8:32 PM
Nov 2014
kataneer said:
Deadman Wonderland
other 1/10 anime were just bad or "so bad that it's good", but this retarded mix of Tokyo Ghoul and Mirai Nikki took worst parts from both shows and combined them

I'm a little confused as DW came out before TG and MN, so not sure how it took 'worst parts' from them?

I personally quite liked Deadman Wonderland.
Oct 20, 2019 8:38 PM

Nov 2008
SillySlySy said:
Dog Days pissed me off, was that this decade? I watched it this decade. Divine Gate was also really frustrating when I watched it.

Girlfriend (Kari) was the most impressively boring show I've ever seen. Like the creators took the "nothing happens" complaint about SoL and tried their best to live up to that ideal.

Fun stuff.

Dog Days turned out great and deserved a 4th season.

The the problem with Girlfriend (Kari) is that it needed a male protagonist or some warning that it was only for fans of the game, because you're almost required to play the game to enjoy it.

Oct 20, 2019 8:52 PM

Oct 2018
darling in the franxx (WHICH HAD GOOD POTENTIAL IN THE FUCKING BEGINNING)
diabolik lovers (what the fuck)
carole and tuesday (i did think it was good until the show just kept repeating itself and i got bored)
sao (ok but i actually think the last arc for season 2 was nice)
domestic na kanojo (i liked it at first but then it just kinda started to get ehh)
Oct 20, 2019 9:04 PM

May 2011
Seiya said:
lkevsan said:

Galaxy Tylor (2017)
Conception (2018)
Try Knights (2019)
Ousama Game (2017)
Afterlost (2019)
Ladyspo (2018)
Vampire Holmes (2015)

Despite the poor animation, I actually enjoyed "Try Knights."

I could have passed Try Knights horrible animation if the hentai assholes of Seven could at least put an effort in showing the actual rules of rugby union and not putting numbers out nowhere on the scoreboard because besides Tries you can also make points with conversion kicks and drop goals.
Oct 20, 2019 9:18 PM

Feb 2018
CorneliusT said:
kataneer said:
Deadman Wonderland
other 1/10 anime were just bad or "so bad that it's good", but this retarded mix of Tokyo Ghoul and Mirai Nikki took worst parts from both shows and combined them

I'm a little confused as DW came out before TG and MN, so not sure how it took 'worst parts' from them?

I personally quite liked Deadman Wonderland.

I hadn't meant that DW plagiarized something from MN or TG, just said that some content from DM and other mangas is similar.

I liked the idea of Mirai Nikki (survival game to become the next god) but hated annoying MC, some Yuno reactions and main storyline (that ending was really retarded for me). Same as Tokyo Ghoul (the good main idea was ruined by a lot of edgy psychopaths). Deadman Wonderland took parts of both shows that I really hate and combined them without any good qualities.

It's fine that you liked Deadman Wonderland, everyone likes what they want. It's just my personal opinion.
kataneerOct 20, 2019 10:10 PM
Oct 20, 2019 9:21 PM
Sep 2017
Overlord: hype up among the anime community to be better than SAO. What I got is another self-insert fantasy. I try watching the first season, but, I got bored.

Arifureta: garbage CGI and character

Tate Yuusha: Can't believe I watch all the way through.
ApacheSnow69Dec 4, 2019 6:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal showss, or older shows?

Akuya - 31 seconds ago

0 by Akuya »»
31 seconds ago

» Have you tried to rewatch your old childhood anime shows as a more conscious anime fan?

RobertBobert - 10 hours ago

17 by ColourWheel »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

51 by FanofAction »»
8 minutes ago

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 )

Yorda_trico - Apr 15

91 by WaffleMaster89 »»
10 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream?

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

41 by cody »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.