Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 18, 1:55 PM
I watched the first 7 episodes so this might change but i saw people say saber is the best anime character or something and i really find her boring and pretty dumb and weak
She got saved twice by lancer and once by rider , she would have lost to lancer and caster and probably would have lost to berserker too since berserker was able to stand against gilgamesh
Fate is amazing and i see a lot of good characters... emyia (tho not as good as everyone said yet , rider, lancer and of course gilgamesh but saber is by far the least interesting servant

Oct 19, 3:12 AM

FZ saber isn't the same as FSN saber because Urobuchi messed up with her character, her real character is explored in the first route of the visual novel

>i saw people say saber is the best anime character or something

and? people can say that about lelouch too, doesn't make it true and it's an extremely subjective opinion

Oct 19, 4:02 AM

Lel0uchZer0 said:
I watched the first 7 episodes so this might change but i saw people say saber is the best anime character or something and i really find her boring and pretty dumb and weak

Watch Heaven's Feel, lul.

Weak, aye.

I am not a fan of her, either. But you should watch more than just 7 episodes of Fate/Zero to understand the whole Fate universe.

Also who cares about Saber in F/Z, Rider b best girl.

Oct 19, 4:15 AM

Because this one butchered Saber's entire character and reduced her to some honorable knight who spouts chivalry all the time when her entire history is the literal opposite of it because Urobuchi doesn't know how to write pre-existing characters.

And people are allowed to like her so I don't get your point.

Oct 19, 6:24 AM
Shayon said:
FZ saber isn't the same as FSN saber because Urobuchi messed up with her character, her real character is explored in the first route of the visual novel

and? people can say that about lelouch too, doesn't make it true and it's an extremely subjective opinion
Well yeah but saying that about lelouch is possible because there are arguments for that but saber is nothing compared to other characters in fate
Gilgamesh is incredible so is rider ... i am waiting to see how they develop

Oct 19, 6:25 AM
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Because this one butchered Saber's entire character and reduced her to some honorable knight who spouts chivalry all the time when her entire history is the literal opposite of it because Urobuchi doesn't know how to write pre-existing characters.

And people are allowed to like her so I don't get your point.

I understand
And yeah people are allowed to like her but i can't understand how she is the most popular character of the series when so many other characters are just better

Oct 19, 6:38 AM

Lel0uchZer0 said:
Shayon said:

Well yeah but saying that about lelouch is possible because there are arguments for that but saber is nothing compared to other characters in fate

i've never seen someone say that about saber btw

as i already said, her real character and the reasons why people like her is in the Fate route of the VN anyway, you won't find much reason to like her from just watching FZ, since it depicts her as stupid and miserable, like the majority of its cast

Oct 19, 6:39 AM
Shayon said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

i've never seen someone say that about saber btw

as i already said, her real character and the reasons why people like her is in the Fate route of the VN anyway, you won't find much reason to like her from just watching FZ, since it depicts her as stupid and miserable, like the majority of its cast

Ok man i understand. Thanks for the response