Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 17, 2019 11:21 PM

May 2018
MenchiK1 said:
So...much...stupid >_< Worst doctor ever, that dude is so dead, after sewing up his colon she stuck that dirty hand in his chest and massaged his heart. Forgetting of course he would be dead without a blood transfusion from blood loss massive enough to cause shock.

lmao she's on another level, a normie like you would never understand her genius.
Oct 18, 2019 12:15 AM

Feb 2019
Looking forward to them steamrolling the world.
Oct 18, 2019 7:55 AM

Jun 2013
slavemaster_1991 said:
"Every male is a rapist or a bastard" rule of isekai still works, lol. Not even surprised.

lol I had the same thought!
Oct 18, 2019 9:48 AM

Feb 2017
And here I thought this episode would be as good as the last one but nope, it plunged from a cliff to shitdom, worst part for me is that it's not only boring is also infuriating, in the first couple minutes of this episode they show off their technical prowess by making aluminum shovels... shovels that by the look of it are meant for digging made out of aluminum, good luck with that, and then by the end of it the doctor with just simple surgical instruments repaired failing organs...

So yeah I'm dropping this dumpster fire, there are less irritating dumpster fires worth watching.
Oct 18, 2019 11:08 AM

Jul 2017
As BS as some of the character's abilities can be, at least they're within the small realm of possibility. That magic guy though, literally no explanation how he's able to do this kinda stuff lmao
Oct 18, 2019 11:21 AM

Dec 2016
HaXXspetten said:

Wait, so the doctor girl injected liquid oxygen into the injured man (according to the subs at least)?

Where the hell did she get that from in this place? It has a melting point of like -183°C

Also what good would that even do during surgery anyway. I understand giving someone artificial respiration with oxygen but that's a different matter entirely

I found this, so it is kinda legit.
at least maybe it is mistranslation? because she used it after operation during resuscitation and liquid oxygen is used as "easier" way to transport regular oxygen.

http://www.bochealthcare.ie/en/images/404945-Healthcare%20Irish%20PILs-MLO_20131105_tcm673-113510.pdf
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 18, 2019 2:11 PM

May 2015
That scene by the dock really got me. She wants to earn money to buy her parents back. God I hope we get to see that beautiful scene.

Also I know that kid is the best magician in the world but its a bit hard to believe thats just tricks. That kid has legit magic im telling you XD.

Hope we get to see some more of the economics guy and him building up his business. Also hope they dont do the whole 1 episode per character thing. Luckily theres only 7 so at most it could only take up 7 episodes. But judging from this episode they hopefully wont do that and instead keep switching between the characters.

Looking forward to the next episode where we see best politican take down a noble. I hope they just eventually take over the country.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 18, 2019 2:43 PM

Feb 2015
ok that was one of the best mind-blowing surgery I've seen... Fucking not even a single blood used... well damn.... by the injuries the dude has fucking gotten he should literally be dead. So there's no need to do surgery on dead person. But oh well... I guess... why the fuck not.
Oct 18, 2019 3:39 PM

Nov 2013
"our words are worth more than your lives"
"the gold coins has the empire symbol so you can't touch them"

such fun, much wow. they better do more of these dumbshit moments. i wonder if i will finish episode 4 <.<
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 18, 2019 7:39 PM
Jul 2011
At first I thought about the point of Akatsuki being there doing magic stuffs in the series, but it rather seems obvious why I guess.
Even though Tsukasa and his party is going to make the world a better place, maybe Akatsuki can teach people to be free of boredom, stress, depression, and maybe even way much more.
It seems to me like the main character, seven of them together basically have everything to what rather must be done.

Makes me wonder is it even a coincidence that they transferred to "Isekai" when they were together inside a plane.

The villains, seeing how unreasonable and little too mean nobles are.
They have to be dangerous and crazy, if they are really nice and get along with others well, there's no need to forcefully overthrow a country that is completely twisted.
Saying something like, "Their words are more valuable than some lives" and
"Get your filthy hands off those coins that has 'Empire' symbol on it".
My favorite scene in the episode.

Damn it, another god damn "Empire"?
Just how many times the Isekai MC destroyed those Empires or rather messed with them?
I want to see a "Republic" for a change.
rladls717Oct 18, 2019 7:47 PM
Oct 18, 2019 8:04 PM
Jun 2016
Well, this is where I drop this series.

The villain of this episode is definitely going to be Sugou Nobuyuki from SAO Part 2.

I was promised (in the title) the enemies being steamrolled, this is not what I was promised and what it's doing was done better by ... no-one because the way they abuse this concept is gross.

Even if the antagonist isn't a rapist, they're still sending this in a pretty generic direction.
Tenderizer79Oct 19, 2019 6:06 AM
Oct 18, 2019 8:27 PM

May 2010
Nobody's going to talk about that hilarious medical procedure? She literally reached into some dude's chest to give him CPR by squeezing his heart with her hand!

She also somehow got liquid oxygen, and somehow had it on hand at the top of the mountain, and then injected the damn stuff into her patient, and it somehow helped him instead of killing him more than he was already killed. For the record, as someone already pointed out above, oxygen liquefies at -183°C.
“Money can't buy dere”
Oct 18, 2019 10:00 PM

Oct 2017
Woah it's only the third episode and we already got to see the girls in bathing suit. Also everyone of them is showing their specialty one by one. Anyway looks like Lyrule got kidnapped, hope she is saved soon.
Oct 19, 2019 1:54 AM

Oct 2008
this episode's seems a bit edgy...
kidnapped again!? and this time Lyrule? i wonder why...
4/5.

Oct 19, 2019 3:30 AM

Dec 2016
winddevil1 said:
"our words are worth more than your lives"
"the gold coins has the empire symbol so you can't touch them"

such fun, much wow. they better do more of these dumbshit moments. i wonder if i will finish episode 4 <.<

I think they will twist his logic and say "but this coin [bronze or silver] don't have dragon symbol." because money is money 20 of 5$ is still worth the same as 100$.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Oct 19, 2019 3:33 AM

Dec 2016
Seabury said:
Nobody's going to talk about that hilarious medical procedure? She literally reached into some dude's chest to give him CPR by squeezing his heart with her hand!

She also somehow got liquid oxygen, and somehow had it on hand at the top of the mountain, and then injected the damn stuff into her patient, and it somehow helped him instead of killing him more than he was already killed. For the record, as someone already pointed out above, oxygen liquefies at -183°C.

that's why I think it is minstranslation, because liquid oxygen is used during operation/resuscitation but is first heated and used as regular oxygen.

Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Oct 19, 2019 3:35 AM

Dec 2016
if only they would explain how Prince Akatsuki illusion(magic) works every time.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Oct 19, 2019 8:14 AM

Aug 2018
HaXXspetten said:

Wait, so the doctor girl injected liquid oxygen into the injured man (according to the subs at least)?

Where the hell did she get that from in this place? It has a melting point of like -183°C

Also what good would that even do during surgery anyway. I understand giving someone artificial respiration with oxygen but that's a different matter entirely
"This guy has 10 broken ribs, his guts are out of his body and he had a cardiac arrest a couple of minutes ago"
- Bring me my scalpel, I'm a genius, this is ez...
... 10 minutes after...
- See? Ez.

SEEMS LEGIT ! hahahaha
Oct 19, 2019 8:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
DaCraziGuy said:
HaXXspetten said:

"This guy has 10 broken ribs, his guts are out of his body and he had a cardiac arrest a couple of minutes ago"
- Bring me my scalpel, I'm a genius, this is ez...
... 10 minutes after...
- See? Ez.

SEEMS LEGIT ! hahahaha
Yeah I mean all the isekai'd characters here are obviously OP and all but this girl just plain doesn't make any logical sense

Being a genius doctor is one thing but she clearly doesn't have the equipment or facilities necessary to pull off most of these things
Oct 19, 2019 10:36 AM
Jan 2019
This anime continues at a good pace, it gets more exciting with each passing episode. I was surprised by Kanzaki's medical skills, with the fact that there are no religions, happy for Roo ... and just when everything seemed to go well and the danger had passed, that stupid bastard appeared, the captain of the knights, that guy of characters are the ones I hate most. Poor Lyrule. Anger that left me the end of the episode.
Oct 19, 2019 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
Nieznajomy43 said:
HaXXspetten said:

I found this, so it is kinda legit.
at least maybe it is mistranslation? because she used it after operation during resuscitation and liquid oxygen is used as "easier" way to transport regular oxygen.

http://www.bochealthcare.ie/en/images/404945-Healthcare%20Irish%20PILs-MLO_20131105_tcm673-113510.pdf

She actually really said oxygen is injected into that guy-- All liquid oxygen used is (well, a common sense but common sense is not so common apparently) vaporized before admistering (https://www.boconline.co.uk/en/images/medical_liquid_oxygen_tcm410-55834.pdf).

So what are the problems again?
- Fractured L Rib 5-10
- Lacerated abdomen
- Ruptured colon
- Everything below the diaphragm is poking out (so that includes anything that's not retroperitoneal I assume? That includes the stomach, the liver, parts of the pancreas etc etc which is fucking brutal)
- Hemorrhagic shock (That means around >1 liter of blood loss for a guy of a size like him)
- Cardiac arrest (~3 minutes) (How do you know that by looking lmao)

So what did she do?
- Began operation at an open field (-> contamination and infection)
- First she sealed the wounds
- ... And repaired the organs (that takes a lot of time and since it wasn't a knife wound it'd be really hard to just suture it up)
- Injected liquid oxygen (that shit is real cold and where the fuck did you get liquid oxygen there)
- CPR (? squeezing the heart like that? Did you open him up just to do that? Why not start resuscitation first before doing all the other things? 3-4 minutes of arrest is enough to cause brain damage what are you even doing)

They really need some medical consultant if they aren't planning to make the medical parts a farce :/
@inuvivo on twitter!
Oct 19, 2019 6:41 PM

May 2010
Nieznajomy43 said:
Seabury said:

that's why I think it is minstranslation, because liquid oxygen is used during operation/resuscitation but is first heated and used as regular oxygen.

Yeah, assuming you're right, the mistranslation just made it more hilarious. A bad translation on top of everything else wrong with the scene!

In fairness to the original, it makes actual sense to transport oxygen around as a liquid, because it's much more compact. That's probably the one thing the author got right, unless it's actually a accepted procedure to literally reach into a patient's chest and squeeze their heart with your hands...

Do you think she was flying with the liquid oxygen when the plane crashed? Unless she somehow produced it in this world, she would have had to!
SeaburyOct 19, 2019 6:44 PM
“Money can't buy dere”
Oct 19, 2019 9:50 PM

Jan 2016
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Oh great them kid were doing something of a miracle again, an easy way to playing safe with the OC, nice onsen fanservce, bikinis made from leaf .

Kinda reminds of former Baywatch hottie Pamela Andersom

I am so glad that I'm not the only person who was reminded of Baywatch.

Also, I don't think this show is trying to be anything special. People just need to enjoy it for what it is. "A Bunch of kids who are unstopable"
“Don't think about what you need to do. Just follow your desires.” - Aoi Ryuuhei (Baby Steps)
Oct 20, 2019 8:50 AM

Oct 2017
Lyrule kidnapped definitely best girl after the bath scene XD
But Aoi is also a contender she's badass!

Oct 20, 2019 4:52 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Seabury said:

The squeezing the heart with her hand was actually the most realistic part of the surgery; it's called cardiac massage. Everything else was bogus. I always wonder why people who are not especially intelligent think they can manage to write a character that is supremely intelligent and get it right without doing even the least bit of research. Just call the doctor a cleric and have her casting heal left and right if that's what you want.
gaussian_Oct 20, 2019 4:57 PM
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Oct 20, 2019 5:58 PM

May 2010
gaussian_ said:

The squeezing the heart with her hand was actually the most realistic part of the surgery; it's called cardiac massage. Everything else was bogus. I always wonder why people who are not especially intelligent think they can manage to write a character that is supremely intelligent and get it right without doing even the least bit of research. Just call the doctor a cleric and have her casting heal left and right if that's what you want.

Holy cow, you're not kidding, I just googled "cardiac massage"! It's really quite fascinating. Open-chest cardiac massage actually predates modern CPR, and there are currently several studies that suggest that it's more effective than chest compressions, which is actually a relatively recent technique. I guess chest compressions were developed in Germany, and since nobody liked Germany back then, the technique didn't catch on until the 1960's.

This scene then, despite how ridiculous it seemed, has actually earned my respect! The liquid oxygen thing was a mistranslation, the crazy-ass medical procedure was actually legit, and, well, having a cylinder of liquid oxygen on hand is a huge stretch but I'd be willing to accept that she had it in her carry-on in case, you know, someone had a heart attack on the plane or whatever.
“Money can't buy dere”
Oct 21, 2019 6:54 PM

Jan 2016
Of course this development, of course.
Oct 21, 2019 9:26 PM

Jul 2016
phil2288 said:

What if the 7 heroes religion actually talked about them defeating an (evil) dragon being? And what if said dragon was able to organize an expanding human empire under its control; and destroyed all religion in its lands in order to hide all evidence of itself?

It could be a bit simpler than "dragon being" or something like that. The dragon in the story could just be a metaphor for the overarching government. Their symbol is that of a dragon, so the "evil dragon" would be the government itself, and the story of the 7 heroes is referring to the overthrow of a corrupt government.
Oct 23, 2019 9:56 AM
Nov 2017
My god this is weak. Firstly notice how the prime minister guy is using a crown tie-clip. This from a supposed elected prime minister. What democratically elected human would use a crown as an accessory? Point is shitty shitty author/adaptation.

The magic, oh the magic! He is a normal world magician not to be confused with real magic. So how does the author employ this idea? Well by basically having the kid perform inhuman things like teleportation and levitation with no prior setup. For example, i can buy the flying if he performs on a stage (were you can expect him to have worked up props to support him).

Yes we all know these are super people so i can buy alot given that context but the author have to atleast give me a chans to buy it. It´s so lazy from a writing perspective with the evil for the sake of evil, basic ass magic. You just know that the village chief will pass the torch to colour eyes because stuff and reasons.

Ohh no the only one injured is the one person standing in the way of the protagonist, what ever shall we do!
Oct 24, 2019 9:49 AM
Sep 2018
The magician guy able to esacape the burning house was ok
BUT HOW DID THOSE KNIGHTS ESCAPE UNHARMED
ARE THEY MAGICIANS TOO?
Oct 25, 2019 5:51 AM
Mar 2012
Everything with demonlord Merchant was fantastic, was like he winked at boeing & amazon. He doesn't just care for money, but his philosophy & the balanced prosperity of that town.
Roo just got lots of development, stopped herself from damsel in distress trope, learned to make a deal with Merchant & added buy-em-parents to their future quest.
Pacing's going too fast, tho technically easy to follow & not Arifureta.
Isekai staples... slave furries, onsen, monsters today. Wait, full anti-religion empire? that's new for isekai, and Politician's a total boss mc already.
For cheap isekais, Aoi fighting a 2d bear was surprisingly decent (golden kamuy flashbacks...). But Keine's part got too rushed.

Oct 26, 2019 3:32 AM

Mar 2009
Ahhh, the classic isekai slave trope. Of course. At least we've found our isekai trash of the season!

I REALLY want to drop this, but Winona...
Oct 29, 2019 6:39 AM

Jun 2017
Well, another villain appeared, Lyerule has been kidnapped, we all know where this is going... Anyway, bath scene is quite nice, also Aoi is badass in taking down that monster.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 1, 2019 1:07 AM

Feb 2015
Love the ecchi on this episode at the onsen. I hope to see more on the following expisodes.
"Miharu denki desu"
Nov 5, 2019 7:44 PM

Nov 2008
So....again, pretty dumb scenes that show no research was done. xD Unless the anime glossed over details in the LN...as they DO tend to do that. But open-heart surgery WITH NO GLOVES....no no. xD

.......and yet...I'm fine with this. It still entertains me. I'm just gonna roll with the nonsense because I like the cast enough and I want to see what else they have in store.

*shrugs*

Masato hugging Rooko was really cute.

Feb 5, 2020 11:10 AM

Jul 2015
We all know why Tsukasa created a bathhouse without seperate zones for males and females ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From the looks of it the Freyjagard empire is going to need to prepare a grave for "the silver captain Inzagi" and its lord within the next few episodes

Mar 1, 2020 3:49 AM

Apr 2009
I dunno about that crazy surgical procedure but I think direct heart massage was a real thing in our world, ah well...what do I know! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bad move taking the elf-woman! Prepare for a political, strategic and tactical revolution from the other world you medieval, magical world you! XP
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 15, 2020 3:40 PM

Aug 2018
Aww I wanted to see a bit more of Ringo in the bath

Jan 5, 2021 3:09 PM

Jan 2019
Did they just glue like 5 different arcs together into one single episode
Jul 22, 2021 12:38 PM

Sep 2012
Tenderizer17 said:
Well, this is where I drop this series.

The villain of this episode is definitely going to be Sugou Nobuyuki from SAO Part 2.

I was promised (in the title) the enemies being steamrolled, this is not what I was promised and what it's doing was done better by ... no-one because the way they abuse this concept is gross.

Even if the antagonist isn't a rapist, they're still sending this in a pretty generic direction.

not even main villain but a pawn a greedy pawn, and well he does want to R her so ur not that wrong
May 6, 2022 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
There are so many plot holes in this show, I don#t even know where to start. For starters that blonde dude apparently is a sorcerer already, there is no magic trick that lets you fly and summon people out of thin air unprepared.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2019

66 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

80 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

76 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:03 AM

» Would there be a season 2?

Allxn - Dec 24, 2019

14 by YASS3R »»
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.