Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2019 5:29 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
The MAL simulcast page says Funimation has the rights, but it has yet to show up on their site AFAICT =/
i know it’s available “elsewhere”, but it’s kind of a pain since a certain location’s mobile site went down, and i’m already paying for Funi, so i’d be nice if they actually posted it =(
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Oct 16, 2019 6:00 PM

Sep 2010
Everything Funi has that Crunchyroll does not happen to share I watch fansubbed.

Well I'm not an expert, but different TV stations air the same anime on different days so maybe they got one of the later broadcasts or something? Or maybe its a delayed-cast?

Edit: It says no license found?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 16, 2019 6:34 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Roloko said:
Everything Funi has that Crunchyroll does not happen to share I watch fansubbed.

Well I'm not an expert, but different TV stations air the same anime on different days so maybe they got one of the later broadcasts or something? Or maybe its a delayed-cast?

*Sigh*... so i did some more digging, and even though it does NOT show up via search or under “fall simulcasts” on the Funi app, i DID find it by going to the main website (which i never do, cuz y’know... apps). BUT... even tho i found it by searching “Sherlock” on the site, it magically appears on the app ONLY if you search for “Kabukicho” (and NOT Sherlock) on the app =/
Aarrrgh, i really H8 funimation sumtimes, and ESPECIALLY their app >=(
Thx for ur help tho ,=)
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Oct 18, 2019 9:28 AM

Jan 2017
gappasaurus said:
Roloko said:

*Sigh*... so i did some more digging, and even though it does NOT show up via search or under “fall simulcasts” on the Funi app, i DID find it by going to the main website (which i never do, cuz y’know... apps). BUT... even tho i found it by searching “Sherlock” on the site, it magically appears on the app ONLY if you search for “Kabukicho” (and NOT Sherlock) on the app =/
Aarrrgh, i really H8 funimation sumtimes, and ESPECIALLY their app >=(
Thx for ur help tho ,=)

I believe it is titled Case File no. 221: Sherlock on Funi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

54 by SenChen »»
Apr 14, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2019

59 by naturalbrawler »»
Jan 15, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

27 by naturalbrawler »»
Jan 14, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

39 by OneFaintingRobin »»
Mar 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

34 by EratiK »»
Sep 4, 2022 3:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.