Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 16, 2019 7:06 PM

Nov 2018
dbaranyi said:
I missed Bench-kun…

Just wait for two episodes and there will be new girl appeared in Joro another confession... And the new arc will be appeared soon
Oct 16, 2019 7:06 PM
Jul 2017
Simply put, this show is a blessing when it comes to romcom anime's this year, I have seen shows that take 32+ EPISODES to get anywhere near this far. *cough* Nisekoi *cough* I'm just happy that we have a good setup and I'm ready to see the hijinks that will ensue.
Oct 16, 2019 7:10 PM

Nov 2010
Kahei_110 said:
No one's gonna mention that Sun-chan was going to assault/rape Pansy?

My thought as well, that goes far above being scummy as a person that is 'get locked away for life' stuff that is put in there in a throw away line.
He was a scumbag already, so not sure it was necessary to bring out big stuff like this, unless they want to foreshadow how far Sun can fall for later in the story.
zwolf12Oct 16, 2019 7:20 PM
Oct 16, 2019 7:27 PM

May 2015
I wasn't even planning on watching before the season started, but I'm glad I did. This show is wild. xD

Oct 16, 2019 7:27 PM

Nov 2015
I was pretty happy with the episode until the big reveal. Like, so cliche and predictable. It's like every teen movie ever where some girl takes off her glasses and tada! Hot. And obviously it was already in the OP.

I would have liked it more if she was a cute/average girl and he realized she was obviously the best choice. But no, big boobs for the win. smh. Disappointing episode.
Oct 16, 2019 7:36 PM
Jun 2013
i would just like to say that i am sooo sorry for ever doubting how good this anime actually is. im so inlove with it now, i love the MC and his unqiue personality and Sanshokuin. the best couple of 2019 so far to me. and i was hoping she had like a tape recorder or something recording Sun-chan, but even better she had Joro and the other 2 bitches there and heard EVERYTHING! i got so happy and excited b/c now those 2 retarded girls know everything about the guy they liked sooo much. BUT the ending with Sanshokuin showing her true self should make Joro happy and that what he went thru had a meaning and wasnt a wasted effort b/c the girl that actually likes him IS the prettiest and sexiest out of all the girls in there and i love how she keeps it on the downlow only for Joro to see. Fucking Love this anime and its unqiue and satisfying plot. if this amazing event already happened, i cant wait to see what else it for the rest of the season.
Oct 16, 2019 7:39 PM

Aug 2013
anyone can spoil me on this cuz I'm curious

so after this episode, the president and childhood gonna like Joro or still go for Sun?
Oct 16, 2019 7:50 PM
Oct 2018
i thought the bully scene will be serious but not
Oct 16, 2019 8:04 PM
May 2016
Loved the first two episodes but I guess I'm in the minority on this episode, I did not like it. Everyone is pretty much an irredeemable jerk. The girls are selfish and stupid, Sun is a manipulative ego maniac and possible rapist. Joro is a superficial jerk, and Pansy is pathetic. The big reveal (thanks for spoiling that in last weeks' ED) was awful IMO. When Joro thought Pansy was ugly he wanted nothing to do with her, and even though he didn't really like the other two girls he put up with them because they were pretty enough to date. So Pansy knows this and in a desperate attempt to win him over flashes her huge boobs she's been hiding. "Oh Joro aren't you lucky? Turns out the only girl who really likes you IS hot enough to date, you can keep being shallow and superficial and don't have to change at all" 9_9
That made zero sense. Pansy rejected Sun because he was manipulative...but so was Joro, and both just liked her for her looks (Joro stared so much at her tits when they first met he didn't even recognize her face), they had to go the extra mile and make Sun a rapist for Joro to seem like the better choice. No one should date either of them.
Oct 16, 2019 8:19 PM
Feb 2016
Great episode but i'm just dissapointed that there's no bench-kun...bench-kun bes girl
Oct 16, 2019 8:26 PM

Mar 2019
Some irregularities, but it was different and better than the first 2 eps...

I hoped, and it got a bit better...

Lets hope more... 6 > 7...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Oct 16, 2019 9:17 PM

Aug 2015
Sondfer said:
Wait, kissing without handholding first? Thats gotta be illegal.
Overall, another great episode, it's like Kaguya-sama, but more about different kinds of relationships.
How could you say that? Handholding before kissing is like having sex before kissing! Handholding is one of the most lewd things you can do!
Oct 16, 2019 9:28 PM

Apr 2013
Only got 5 minutes into the episode and already feel like dropping it.

I've seen plenty of characters who were intolerable cunts but these characters are in their own category. I respected him at first but Joro is a bitch for letting them walk all over him.
Oct 16, 2019 9:44 PM
Sep 2016
Pansy is bestgirl, her grasp of psychology is incredible, she’s loyal and loving to Juro for who he is, and her appearance only gets better when she removes her glasses with her hair down, who can ask for more?
Oct 16, 2019 10:22 PM

Nov 2007
Vanschia said:
anyone can spoil me on this cuz I'm curious

so after this episode, the president and childhood gonna like Joro or still go for Sun?

Also, not related to your question so you don't have to click the spoilers below but I don't think many realized it yet that...

Also,
shanimebibOct 16, 2019 10:25 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 16, 2019 10:27 PM

Aug 2013

thankyou very much, that cleared it for me
Oct 16, 2019 10:30 PM
Nov 2018
Except for appearance, sumireko has no positive quality. She hides under her beauty a somber personality. Unfortunately, Joro has become a slave to her beauty, will be rmanipulated by her, for being stupid.
Oct 16, 2019 10:46 PM

Dec 2009
I was thinking about reading everything and giving responses on stuff, because i was expecting some Kuzu no Honkai spice escalation, but this whole arc actually resolved itself so fucking well, that i have NO CLUE what is in store for us in the coming episodes.

That was a surprisingly heartfelt turnout that both subverted and exceeded my expectations. Pansy is such a good girl, even with her quirks and manipulativeness, especially even. Something is wrong with Joro haha. I like how she was just like HAVE SOME BOOB unnecessarily opening her shirt to mess with him instead of just undoing the hair and removing glasses.

At any rate, this show jumped up from being a crazy entertaining romp to something with some serious substance... i commend thee.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 16, 2019 10:51 PM

Feb 2011
top 10 plot twists of all time
Oct 16, 2019 10:59 PM

Mar 2019
Speechless !
What an episode it was ! Damn!
Loved it ! Loved it ! Just loved it <3

This anime is going to be a huge one for sure <3

Pansy is the best waifu <3

Oct 16, 2019 11:05 PM

Mar 2019
haydee82 said:
Except for appearance, sumireko has no positive quality. She hides under her beauty a somber personality. Unfortunately, Joro has become a slave to her beauty, will be rmanipulated by her, for being stupid.

Wait what?!! Did you at least see the episode?!
She has no positive quality except her beauty ?! Are you kidding me !!!

You clearly missed her intelligence . Didn't you see how he saved joro and cleared his name ?!!

Damn....How can you!?

Oct 16, 2019 11:25 PM
Aug 2018
KrissCross said:
Good episode but in the manga it was much more intense than the anime
I think they realized that what they did in the manga was really unforgivable. But I think they toned it down a little too much.
Oct 16, 2019 11:53 PM
Nov 2018
haydee82 said:

Wait what?!! Did you at least see the episode?!
She has no positive quality except her beauty ?! Are you kidding me !!!

You clearly missed her intelligence . Didn't you see how he saved joro and cleared his name ?!!

Damn....How can you!?

Pansy is smart but crazy like Claude frollo. His obsession with Jouro is as toxic as Frollo's obsession with the Esmeralda.
Joro should have beaten her up. It was Pansy who caused the whole problem.
If Pansy had known that silence is worth gold, Jouro would not have been bullied.
Oct 17, 2019 12:13 AM
Aug 2017
this freaking plotwist and drama just wanna make me cry damnnnn you such freaking good story,joro just good person bit little dark side damnnn sun chan,cosmos,himawari here we go another arc hahahahaha
Oct 17, 2019 12:14 AM
Jan 2019
+10/10 But what a great episode! A great variety of feelings in just 23 minutes. Sanshokuin, without a doubt, is one of the best female characters of the season, besides being attractive she is very clever and intelligent. If she already looked beautiful with glasses, now is .... "Wow!". Joro discovered the true rotten nature of the people he trusted thanks to her ... In the end, Pansy was the only one he could trust. Joro also has my respect, despite what they did and said, he continued to defend the feelings of Cosmos and Himawari. For me, Sanshokuin and Joro are the couple of the season 😁, ... I hope that in the future Joro can correspond to her feelings.
Anyway, I could not be more satisfied with this episode, it was hard, exciting and moving. I did not imagine that this anime would become one of my favorites, now I consider it one of the best of the season.
Oct 17, 2019 12:16 AM

Nov 2013
DAMN GREAT EPISODE!!!!
Really surprised with how this is turning out.
It's disguised as generic, but the plot is actually interesting, and the characters as well!

Oct 17, 2019 12:33 AM

Feb 2017
Can someone explain to me what was supposed to mean that golf course?
Oct 17, 2019 12:34 AM

Jan 2017
I would highly recommend reading the manga version of this episode. The emotions displayed there are next level. It should be 10th or 11th chapter.
Oct 17, 2019 12:40 AM

Oct 2019
What a great episode, i love it when Joro desk become a golf field

It always start from the baseball tournament XD
Oct 17, 2019 12:52 AM

Feb 2012
I like that everyone ended up being terrible people. They managed to change my opinion on Pansy being a massive cunt to best girl in a single episode.
Oct 17, 2019 12:54 AM

Jun 2016
Yukikaze_sama said:
I sure disagree with Joro... if anything it's her personality that is great, body is just a bonus! Tho I actually like her more in glasses.

Anyway, that's going pretty fast I think? I was afraid this "drama" will take more time and make it painful to watch. I wonder what will happen now - hopefully it stays light and comedic.

yes i agree with you... i prefer personality than a body... i think this anime has a chance to win romance of the season... and a new character will pop up in the next 9 episode... i think that oga will not doing any revenge soon...

Synchronisity said:
I would highly recommend reading the manga version of this episode. The emotions displayed there are next level. It should be 10th or 11th chapter.

can i ask you is this anime is finish or still going ? and how far from the anime it self ? TY

SJ7izm said:

I've seen plenty of characters who were intolerable cunts but these characters are in their own category. I respected him at first but Joro is a bitch for letting them walk all over him.

it seems that you are not a romance guy... just saying

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterOct 19, 2019 8:49 AM
Oct 17, 2019 12:58 AM

Jan 2019
This episode was so Good it almost made me cry. (I shedded a tear)

It was so Good that I had to change the rating from a 7 to an 8 and that's something i've never done before.
Oct 17, 2019 1:20 AM
Mar 2019
Im glad that Im watching this. Too much plot hahaha.
Oct 17, 2019 2:18 AM

Oct 2017

emolano said:
Things worked out very easy. I Expected more plot twists and depression. Maybe in next episode.

The anime actually "filter" the bullying part, the "dark side" of Sun-chan and two bitches alot more compare to the manga version.

The studio choose this direction probably because they want to make the later episodes of mc becoming all saint and forgive all those people who backstabbed him more natural / don't generate too much hate from the audience.

In the manga you'd actually hate the two bitches and Sun-chan alot more.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details. Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterOct 19, 2019 8:52 AM
Oct 17, 2019 2:36 AM

Sep 2017
a bit disappointing with the reveal, it was more dramatic and intense in the manga. but well i still enjoyed it especially with pansy's true form reveal it was well done and the kiss was cute tho. i like her since i start reading the manga, her heart was pure even tho her personality is a bit annoying and her desire just wanted to be with the boy she loves the most, joro. no matter with glasses/braids or her true appearance, she is gorgeous af. i hope the anime reach the novel and show how pansy and joro developt.

Ventus_S said:
For anime only fan, sadly I have to tell you the "good story" part of this serie ended at episode 3 here.

Rest of the episodes will revolves around the typical harem romcon series which every chicks fall in love with the mc from now on. (Worst part is it'd keep using the same trope like in the first 3 episodes)

The studio actually rush this part ALOT just to fit more light novel chapters into the anime.

In my opinion I think they should really just make the first 3 episodes into a movie with much more elaborated details from the source and manga. (Trust me they REALLY skip alot of stuffs in this first 3 episodes. I feel like it should really take 5 episodes to elaborate the first part in greater detail.)

yes indeed, the only good arc from manga so far has ended and a bit disappointed the studio rushed this arc. since i only read the manga, id like to see how this story will developt especially after Pansy's backstory (why she hide her true form) and the new characters as well

Anik00712 said:
Speechless !
What an episode it was ! Damn!
Loved it ! Loved it ! Just loved it <3

This anime is going to be a huge one for sure <3

Pansy is the best waifu <3

dude, PROTECT PANSY AND THAT SMILE WITH ALL COST!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterOct 19, 2019 8:54 AM
Oct 17, 2019 3:45 AM

Feb 2019
Sun chan a hoe lmao it be ya own people. Joro better stop playing and wife her up. Can’t wait for the LN’s to get here, ordered 2-5 last week. AOTS for me.
Oct 17, 2019 3:53 AM

Jul 2017
Simply put, Joro is at his wits end, and he has to display his frustration for being No.2, other than Pansy being part-aware, part-oblivious about it. "Have faith in me" from Pansy to Joro, she won't back down without a fight.

And of course, the manga was more violent and with it, the intense impact more astounding. "For censorship reasons" of the TV airing it seems why it was toned down.

And like a detective, Pansy snitched Taiyo Oga "Sun"-chan for his revenge "matchmake" game against Joro. Best friends, huh. More like convenient tools. Plus, hitting an L with Pansy IN THE SAME EXACT BASEBALL SITUATION. OH MY LORD...but now with all of this becoming full circle.

However, due to massive OP spoils, we see Pansy's true self way ahead of time, and how Joro is at odds with her personality.

Good episode, the wait was well worth it with Pansy being Joro's "OreSuki tagline" true love.
Oct 17, 2019 3:56 AM

Jul 2014
Ventus_S said:

Jesus at least spoiler that thing, while it was obvious that
you didn't have to say it.
If it keeps using the same troupe in the first 3 eps with bench kun and that baseball story then I don't really mind, we already knew that this anime has a knack for those types of gags, almost same scenario's with different reactions and characters, for some reason it works in this anime, gotta give props to the writing, they execute it well enough for it to not get old at least for now.
The main attraction of this series at least for me wasnt the story to begin with, its the characters and their scummy flaws. Just gonna have to trust the directing of this series, they've handled ep1-3 pretty well from my PoV, despite it being rushed.

Then again I like hearing people that knows the story in advance and says this will be the peak of the story, it wont raise up unwanted expectations, rather than people going "You're not ready for whats coming" "This isnt anything yet compared to the next arc!" etc.

I kinda want to check out the manga now and see for myself if this was really the peak of its story, then again I just want to enjoy the anime more, the direction seems to be a tad different from the source, they made Pansy and Joro's interactions/banters more... Sakuta and Mai like in buta yarou, which is probably why people dig it.
-StrayOct 17, 2019 4:00 AM
Oct 17, 2019 4:34 AM

Jun 2014
shanimebib said:
ByonKun said:
Dang, I haven't seen a romcom this good and smooth since kokoro connect. If it keeps up it will for sure earn a 10/10 from me.

Nope. Finish Kaguya-sama first. That's the best romcom in years and everyone knows that.

Too bad we never got to see the ending of TWGOK because that would have been super satisfactory.
Well, it was finished I just never got around to update it. Kaguya was great and funny but from what I remember of it lacked a lot of drama that would keep me on edge unlike this series and the one I mentioned. So it wasn't as enjoyable but still it is/was 9/10 from me.

When an adaptation makes me wanna read the source I know it is really good. Even if it ended earlier than it should have.
Oct 17, 2019 4:41 AM

Apr 2013
lTl__lTl said:
SJ7izm said:

it seems that you are not a romance guy... just saying

Nah. Romance is all I watch. This is its own thing.
Oct 17, 2019 5:06 AM

Apr 2009
OreSuki is way tons better than Hensuki in my own opinion and Pansy got beat Sayuki's ass for most of the time
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 17, 2019 6:34 AM

Jan 2019
Quite the dark fricking horse this season... Despite the first two episodes looking already slightly promising, this episode just literally blew everything out of the water. Heard a few things about this series before it started even airing, and mostly those commentaries were negative and all seemed to point out on the nosedive after the first volume. Seems like the next arc will be unsurfaced in next week’s episode. Hopefully the studio could sustain the competence we’ve seen in this episode and handle future eps just as well too. 5/5 episode for me here.
Oct 17, 2019 6:37 AM
Nov 2017
MenchiK1 said:
Loved the first two episodes but I guess I'm in the minority on this episode, I did not like it. Everyone is pretty much an irredeemable jerk. The girls are selfish and stupid, Sun is a manipulative ego maniac and possible rapist. Joro is a superficial jerk, and Pansy is pathetic. The big reveal (thanks for spoiling that in last weeks' ED) was awful IMO. When Joro thought Pansy was ugly he wanted nothing to do with her, and even though he didn't really like the other two girls he put up with them because they were pretty enough to date. So Pansy knows this and in a desperate attempt to win him over flashes her huge boobs she's been hiding. "Oh Joro aren't you lucky? Turns out the only girl who really likes you IS hot enough to date, you can keep being shallow and superficial and don't have to change at all" 9_9
That made zero sense. Pansy rejected Sun because he was manipulative...but so was Joro, and both just liked her for her looks (Joro stared so much at her tits when they first met he didn't even recognize her face), they had to go the extra mile and make Sun a rapist for Joro to seem like the better choice. No one should date either of them.

EXACTLY!!! The first two episodes made me hyped, but this third episode... It was a huge disappointment for me the scene where she reveals to be that hot girl and he was like "hmm, maybe I could give it a shot". Also, I'm having a huge feeling that the next episodes will turn out to be filler/harem shit.
Oct 17, 2019 6:39 AM
May 2019
i know there are some differences between the anime and the manga, but fyi the anime is based on its light novel, so manga readers i hope you're not dissapointed
Oct 17, 2019 6:43 AM

Apr 2008
ramdit said:
i know there are some differences between the anime and the manga, but fyi the anime is based on its light novel, so manga readers i hope you're not dissapointed

Just about to say this. This is not a manga adaptation so comparing the two and being disappointed in it because of that is your own damn fault.
Oct 17, 2019 6:49 AM

May 2018
Come on Joro, give her the D already. She want it.
Oct 17, 2019 6:59 AM
Jan 2011
I feel that this episode is the last, I don't want to imagine what is going to happen in the next ones xD
Oct 17, 2019 7:00 AM
May 2019
i think the reason for the plot seems too rushed, well because in the LN the story has gone way beyond that than from the manga (not hating it tho, i thoroughly enjoy it)
ramditOct 17, 2019 7:23 AM
Oct 17, 2019 7:04 AM

Apr 2019
amazing
the pacing is absolutely perfect
i love it so far
You son of a .. turtle

Oct 17, 2019 7:35 AM

Jun 2013
Oh man that was really good also fuck that dude he's an asshole being jelly from the MC
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

259 by WhoIsLeon3556 »»
Jan 13, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.