Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2019 1:46 AM
Oct 2017
Hello all,
Can you recommend me any anime that make you laughing so hard. Preferably not romance. But if there's no other choice, i will take everything. Thanks in advance.
Oct 15, 2019 1:53 AM

Sep 2016
Nichijou
Grand blue
Beelzebub
Oct 15, 2019 1:57 AM
Oct 2017
ugly_duckling55 said:
Nichijou
Grand blue
Beelzebub

Thanks, i've watched 3 of them and yeah they are funny af
Oct 15, 2019 1:59 AM

Jan 2013
Golden Boy - Recently finished this and it was quite a surprise.
Kill la Kill was pretty good too in terms of comedy.
One Punch Man
Oct 15, 2019 2:13 AM

Aug 2016
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

Set by SenpieX
Oct 15, 2019 2:15 AM

Jan 2009
try Yakitate Japan and Law of Ueki those shows are funny as fuck and the reason i did not score them higher is because they are not a complete anime adaptation
Oct 15, 2019 2:30 AM
Bouncy

Feb 2018
If you get around to watching Rezero and Overlord, Isekai Quartet is a pretty good parody of the 2 mentioned plus konosuba and youjo senki characters.

Shirobako is an anime about making anime. It has many cute and funny moments and makes you appreciate the industry a lot more!

Not a fan of the phrase 'Guilty Pleasure'.
Own what you like.
Let others judge.
Once you let others manipulate your taste then are you really 'enjoying' what you want to enjoy?

Oct 15, 2019 3:24 AM

Mar 2009
Oh! Edo Rocket. Starts pretty slow but gets better after episode 2 or 3. It is also a good adventure anime.
Also Plastic Nee-San. It's only 3 minutes per episode but you will feel like you've watched 52 episodes at once.
Oct 15, 2019 3:26 AM

Sep 2019
Seto no Hanayome Its a rom com, but still one of the funniest shows I've ever watched, definitely check it out. Very few shows have made me laugh as hard as this one has.
Oct 15, 2019 4:13 AM
Aug 2013
Sarazanmai
Arakawa under the bridge
Prison school
Nanbaka
Ninja slayer from animation
Soul eater
Tatakae ramenman
Kinnikuman
Space dandy
Cromartie high school
To be hero
Osomatsu san
Gintama
Aho girl
Detroit metal city
Level E
Africa no salaryman
Business fish
AnimeDownUnderOct 15, 2019 4:20 AM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Oct 15, 2019 5:11 AM

Oct 2014
You've already seen a few I was thinking of but these are pretty funny, too:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Gokujou Seitokai
Girls und Panzer
K-On!
Lucky Star -- I'd watch Suzumiya first, though, due to the many references
Yuru Yuri

Short:

Ichigeki Sacchuu Hoihoi-san -- small commercial maid robots exterminate bugs (and sometimes the competition)
Yuri Seijin Naoko-san 2012

Romcom:

Nodame Cantabile
Zero no Tsukaima
Sasameki Koto
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Oct 15, 2019 6:32 AM
Oct 2017
PrOxAnto said:
Golden Boy - Recently finished this and it was quite a surprise.
Kill la Kill was pretty good too in terms of comedy.
One Punch Man

Alright, i'm gonna take Golden Boy. Hope its funny thanks
Oct 15, 2019 6:34 AM
Oct 2017
Sazerlim said:
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

About Chuunibyou. Is it just about a girl with to much watching anime sickness? I watched the first episode a long time ago if i remembered correctly. But is it that funny?
Oct 15, 2019 6:36 AM
Oct 2017
deg said:
try Yakitate Japan and Law of Ueki those shows are funny as fuck and the reason i did not score them higher is because they are not a complete anime adaptation

Haven't tried Yakitate Japan. But i will watch these Thankss.
Oct 15, 2019 6:38 AM
Oct 2017
RemsThigh said:
If you get around to watching Rezero and Overlord, Isekai Quartet is a pretty good parody of the 2 mentioned plus konosuba and youjo senki characters.

Shirobako is an anime about making anime. It has many cute and funny moments and makes you appreciate the industry a lot more!

Sadly i haven't watched Re:Zero and Overlord series, but i watched konosuba and youjo senki. Do i really have to watch those 2 before watch Isekai Quartet?
Oct 15, 2019 6:41 AM
Oct 2017
Jetter_Mars said:
Oh! Edo Rocket. Starts pretty slow but gets better after episode 2 or 3. It is also a good adventure anime.
Also Plastic Nee-San. It's only 3 minutes per episode but you will feel like you've watched 52 episodes at once.

Thank you so much. I hope these 2 is what im looking for.
Oct 15, 2019 6:44 AM
Oct 2017
VanishingKira said:
Binbougami ga!
D-Frag!
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Hinamatsuri
Kyou kara Ore wa!!
Outbreak Company
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Sora no Otoshimono
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Nice. I'll be looking at them, watched some episode to find out. Thank you
Oct 15, 2019 6:45 AM
Oct 2017
AnimeDownUnder said:
Sarazanmai
Arakawa under the bridge
Prison school
Nanbaka
Ninja slayer from animation
Soul eater
Tatakae ramenman
Kinnikuman
Space dandy
Cromartie high school
To be hero
Osomatsu san
Gintama
Aho girl
Detroit metal city
Level E
Africa no salaryman
Business fish

What a great list. Already watched some of those, and drop some. But i guess there is nothing wrong to look at them again. Thank you
Oct 15, 2019 6:47 AM
Oct 2017
8oomer said:
You've already seen a few I was thinking of but these are pretty funny, too:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Gokujou Seitokai
Girls und Panzer
K-On!
Lucky Star -- I'd watch Suzumiya first, though, due to the many references
Yuru Yuri

Short:

Ichigeki Sacchuu Hoihoi-san -- small commercial maid robots exterminate bugs (and sometimes the competition)
Yuri Seijin Naoko-san 2012

Romcom:

Nodame Cantabile
Zero no Tsukaima
Sasameki Koto

Yeah i guess i've watched almost all funny comedy focused anime. Its hard to find any more funny anime this day. I'll take a great look at your recommendation thankss.
Oct 15, 2019 6:55 AM

Aug 2016
tommyoxox said:
About Chuunibyou. Is it just about a girl with to much watching anime sickness? I watched the first episode a long time ago if i remembered correctly. But is it that funny?

Um, I honestly don't remember about the story but yes something like that. I remember enjoying it so I would highly recommend giving it a shot if you like comedy.

Set by SenpieX
Oct 15, 2019 7:31 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
I'm surprised that no one mentioned Azumanga Daioh yet! This show and Lucky Star are two classic Cute Girls Doing Cute Things comedies.
Oh wait now I see why, whoops didn't see your list until now

Try watching The Demon Girl Next Door!
Oct 15, 2019 1:31 PM

May 2012
Jetter_Mars said:

Wow, someone else recommending Oh! Edo Rocket. I wouldn't say it starts slow myself except maybe for the scene in the middle where Tamaya, the locksmith, and the cop have a fairly extended scene. But an awful lot happens in episode one.

Here, you can all judge for yourselves:

Rocket is adapted from a stage play by the screenwriter for Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, and the just-released movie Promare.

I love how a show full of anachronisms (like TVs and the Internet in 1843) has a sound track much of which is reminiscent of the big-band era of the 1930s and 1940s.

I'll also suggest School Rumble, which is just consistently funny from one episode to the next. I think Harima Kenji is still my favorite comedic character in all of anime.

Oct 15, 2019 3:24 PM
Jul 2019
the funniest anime i've ever seen was one punch man
Oct 15, 2019 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Tanaka-san is Always Listless
Sakamoto Desu ga?
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Oct 16, 2019 1:35 AM
Jul 2018
There aren't any funny anime. Japanese studios are not good at comedy. Want something funny look to the west. Space Dandy, Nichijou, Kill la kill, one punch man. Not one of them got a laugh from me. These are not haha funny shows at all. The comedy tag is an insult to comedy and should be removed from anime. It is an actual joke that any of these could be considered funny at all.
Oct 17, 2019 6:11 AM
Oct 2017
Fario-P said:
I'm surprised that no one mentioned Azumanga Daioh yet! This show and Lucky Star are two classic Cute Girls Doing Cute Things comedies.
Oh wait now I see why, whoops didn't see your list until now

Try watching The Demon Girl Next Door!

watched some clip on utube and already laughing. definitely gonna watch this one. Thank you so much.
Oct 17, 2019 6:16 AM
Oct 2017
SeijiSensei said:
Jetter_Mars said:

Wow, someone else recommending Oh! Edo Rocket. I wouldn't say it starts slow myself except maybe for the scene in the middle where Tamaya, the locksmith, and the cop have a fairly extended scene. But an awful lot happens in episode one.

Here, you can all judge for yourselves:

Rocket is adapted from a stage play by the screenwriter for Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, and the just-released movie Promare.

I love how a show full of anachronisms (like TVs and the Internet in 1843) has a sound track much of which is reminiscent of the big-band era of the 1930s and 1940s.

I'll also suggest School Rumble, which is just consistently funny from one episode to the next. I think Harima Kenji is still my favorite comedic character in all of anime.

Alright now there's 2 guys recommend me this anime. It can't be not funny.
About School Rumble, i already watched it and yeah it is one of the funniest anime i ever watched.
Thank you.
Oct 17, 2019 6:22 AM
Oct 2017
Savasvania said:
Tanaka-san is Always Listless
Sakamoto Desu ga?
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Hoozuki no Reitetsu

I just don't get the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei animation style. I tried to watch the first episode. The rest of it is prolly funny and im just not used to this kind of animation. Thanks
Oct 17, 2019 6:23 AM

Jan 2018
Keroro Gunso/Sgt Frog! :)
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
Oct 17, 2019 6:30 AM
Oct 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
There aren't any funny anime. Japanese studios are not good at comedy. Want something funny look to the west. Space Dandy, Nichijou, Kill la kill, one punch man. Not one of them got a laugh from me. These are not haha funny shows at all. The comedy tag is an insult to comedy and should be removed from anime. It is an actual joke that any of these could be considered funny at all.

Maybe their humor is just kinda different than the rest of us. A little giggle or a smirk on my face is sometimes enough to make my day. I know its hard to find an anime that make us laugh so hard till you cry. Thats why i make this topic. Maybe you and i just haven't found that hilarious anime.
Oct 17, 2019 6:35 AM
Oct 2017
MarinBlue said:

How can i forgot this one. I remember having a great time watching this as a kid even when i can't tell what is the plot. Thanks a bunch!
Oct 17, 2019 7:17 AM

Jan 2018
tommyoxox said:
MarinBlue said:

How can i forgot this one. I remember having a great time watching this as a kid even when i can't tell what is the plot. Thanks a bunch!

Haha no problem! :) Have fun!
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness

More topics from this board

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
48 minutes ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 1 hour ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
1 hour ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Today

3 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
1 hour ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

70 by Meline0102 »»
2 hours ago

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
Today, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.