Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2019 8:12 AM

Jan 2009
official news from Funimation https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1190289946046844930
degNov 1, 2019 11:04 PM
Oct 14, 2019 8:24 AM
Feb 2017
Japan, why do you do this to us. We’ve suffered waiting long enough.
Oct 14, 2019 10:28 AM

Oct 2018
Next news:
Season 4 will be split cour with 1 year break
Oct 14, 2019 1:56 PM
Aug 2017
Yeah, I'm really confused that they decided to release this season like this. With the first episode being a, in my opinion, completely unnecessary recap/filler episode and the show going on break two weeks into its actual content it seems like they are doing whatever they can to kill interest in the show. Don't get me wrong, they will be covering some of best material in the series this season and people will be drawn in no matter what just because of the quality and popularity of the show. But it really started off on the wrong foot for more causal people who might have watched otherwise.
Oct 14, 2019 2:45 PM
Jan 2017
No idea why they didn’t just either
- Jump right into Overhaul to catch people’s interest
- start the show later on so the break wouldn’t effect them or start the show earlier so the break can happen at a more natural point (like before the raid)
Just feels like a lot working against the show
Oct 14, 2019 2:55 PM
Jun 2019
darkstom248 said:
Yeah, I'm really confused that they decided to release this season like this. With the first episode being a, in my opinion, completely unnecessary recap/filler episode and the show going on break two weeks into its actual content it seems like they are doing whatever they can to kill interest in the show. Don't get me wrong, they will be covering some of best material in the series this season and people will be drawn in no matter what just because of the quality and popularity of the show. But it really started off on the wrong foot for more causal people who might have watched otherwise.
thay're not trying to kill any interest in the show, the reason why the episode is getting delayed is because their trying to recover from the recent typhoon incident that happened in japan
manofhonor1
Oct 16, 2019 5:09 AM

May 2018
-Aincrad- said:
Next news:
Season 4 will be split cour with 1 year break

xD, why would they ever do this
Oct 16, 2019 5:13 AM

May 2018
darkstom248 said:

Ljw said:
- start the show later on so the break wouldn’t effect them or start the show earlier so the break can happen at a more natural point (like before the raid)

I don't know why people are surprised, they did it in season 2 (with episode 13.5 that was called Hero Note) and they did it with season 3 in the first episode as well (episode 39).
Oct 16, 2019 10:07 AM
Aug 2017
Rider9530 said:
darkstom248 said:

Ljw said:

I don't know why people are surprised, they did it in season 2 (with episode 13.5 that was called Hero Note) and they did it with season 3 in the first episode as well (episode 39).
Well at least with season 2 it was a completely separate episode. They called it episode 0 and didn't even try to pretend that it was the first episode of season.
Oct 17, 2019 10:24 AM

May 2018
amazing_ape123 said:
darkstom248 said:
thay're not trying to kill any interest in the show, the reason why the episode is getting delayed is because their trying to recover from the recent typhoon incident that happened in japan

please send us a link
Oct 26, 2019 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
lol nah they are not delyaing this because of the typhoon maybe you got that news from comicbook.com but the sakuga community on twitter says there is like a sports(?) event ye another one it seems thats why they gonna delay it
Oct 26, 2019 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
Gdeeriya said:
There is an important football game the same time as the episode time, it's the asian cup final orawa reds (japan) against al hilal (saudi) i believe that is the reason

oh thats the sport event that im hearing about then
Oct 27, 2019 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
3 eps in and they take a shit on it. fuck this.
Oct 28, 2019 2:53 AM

Mar 2014
Japan been on break all year, never seen a anime year where there's been so much delays.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Oct 28, 2019 7:21 AM
Aug 2017
Heard that it was the Rugby world cup finals which is going to take the timeslot so it will be on break
Oct 28, 2019 7:29 AM

Sep 2014
A one week delay would be fine with me if they didnt already start with a recap.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 29, 2019 1:00 PM

May 2019
theyre taking a break on my birthday :(
Nov 1, 2019 11:04 PM

Jan 2009
Nov 2, 2019 1:55 AM

Nov 2007
The Reason is the Rugby World Cup Final broadcast (fault on the TV channel). Detective Conan, which airs after this on the same channel, is not airing today either.
https://twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/1190184240089985024
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 2, 2019 4:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
HueyLion said:
Japan been on break all year, never seen a anime year where there's been so much delays.

Next year could easily top that.

#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 2, 2019 4:12 AM

Mar 2010
Sigh and i thought it was a great day today to start the series. Kind of looked forward to the new episode today. Aww.
Nov 2, 2019 4:13 AM

Oct 2019
im not really jumping on the hype train with this season, and this news is further disappointing...I think i'll wait a while before continuing with this season
Nov 2, 2019 4:37 AM

Mar 2010
darkstom248 said:
Yeah, I'm really confused that they decided to release this season like this. With the first episode being a, in my opinion, completely unnecessary recap/filler episode and the show going on break two weeks into its actual content it seems like they are doing whatever they can to kill interest in the show.

No one is asking you, a vivid watcher, to watch fillers. It's for casual people who really have no clue or don't remember.
And it's almost like a custom for this series to start new season with a recap since you can't imagine how much there are people who forget a lot of stuff.
Anyways, what i want to say is that you don't end up disappointed if you just accept it that this is just how seasonal anime work.
So yes, have fun and the interruptions aside let's just enjoy what we get. It will be a great season :)
Nov 2, 2019 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not hyped for this season anyway so it doesn't bother me
Nov 2, 2019 5:40 AM
Jul 2019
oh no...........
Nov 2, 2019 7:23 AM

Aug 2017
lavah said:

So you don't care yet your here to announce your lack of careness. Odd contradiction.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Nov 2, 2019 7:32 AM
Jul 2018
Slimcoder said:
lavah said:

So you don't care yet your here to announce your lack of careness. Odd contradiction.

There's nothing wrong in spreading one's thoughts. I'm here just to be a part of the fandom.
Nov 2, 2019 9:34 AM

Dec 2013
Rainissance said:
theyre taking a break on my birthday :(

Happy Birthday!!!

Nov 2, 2019 12:09 PM
Oct 2019
the only good thing in my life is taking a break, what the flip :'(
“Don’t give up, there’s no shame in falling down! True shame is to not stand up again!”
Nov 2, 2019 1:16 PM

Jul 2013
well this is disappointing :/
Nov 2, 2019 4:58 PM

Oct 2019
Obviously I want the whole season to come out like right now since imo this is the best arc in the entire manga (so far at least)

But I don't really mind if they take a break for a week. I would definitely rather wait a bit and get the great adaptation I'm expecting than have it all released quickly but be kind of a let down.

I remember this happened a couple times with Dororo and I think it makes sense because overall it made the series more enjoyable
Nov 2, 2019 10:40 PM
Aug 2017
Lylaaz said:
darkstom248 said:
Yeah, I'm really confused that they decided to release this season like this. With the first episode being a, in my opinion, completely unnecessary recap/filler episode and the show going on break two weeks into its actual content it seems like they are doing whatever they can to kill interest in the show.

No one is asking you, a vivid watcher, to watch fillers. It's for casual people who really have no clue or don't remember.
And it's almost like a custom for this series to start new season with a recap since you can't imagine how much there are people who forget a lot of stuff.
Anyways, what i want to say is that you don't end up disappointed if you just accept it that this is just how seasonal anime work.
So yes, have fun and the interruptions aside let's just enjoy what we get. It will be a great season :)
I mean, maybe you can just count this towards my excitement to get to things that I'm very excited for later in the season and me being impatient. I just really don't see the need for a show of MHA's popularity needing anything like the first episodes pure recap. It shouldn't be the show's responsibility to catch up anyone who decides it would be good idea to start a show with its 4th season. And if it's for the more forgetful people, they could do what they did with the second season and have an episode 0 recap and a first episode that does light recap of important moments. There should be no reason in the 4th season of a show to go down a list saying what every character's names and powers are.
Nov 2, 2019 11:33 PM

Jul 2012
lmao you guys are so insensitive.

good on them for giving their employees time to recuperate.
Nov 3, 2019 4:08 AM

Aug 2014
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nov 3, 2019 4:36 AM
Jul 2018
I am sad but there is nothing we can do about it so we have to wait for episode 4 :(
Nov 3, 2019 6:22 AM

Aug 2018
I made the mistake of actually looking forward to new episodes. Thanks Japan.
<Insert clever quote>
Nov 3, 2019 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
It's just one week. Chill.
Nov 3, 2019 3:30 PM

Apr 2018
Right now it isnt that bad cause it was really boring till now. Dont mind to wait another week

Nov 3, 2019 7:16 PM
Apr 2019
Seen this information today as I forgot to watch Episode 4, went to my favorite place to watch it and noticed it wasn't there.

Shame its delayed by a Rugby tournament I believe ( don't quote me on this ), makes me wonder the demographic of showing a Rugby tournament on the same channel as Boku No Hero Academica. I don't know Japanese TV and I wouldn't assume those who watch Anime would also watch a Rugby Tournament.

Granted TV has weird shows of all types for everyone on the same channel.
Nov 5, 2019 6:23 AM

May 2009
HealthyHP said:
Seen this information today as I forgot to watch Episode 4, went to my favorite place to watch it and noticed it wasn't there.

Shame its delayed by a Rugby tournament I believe ( don't quote me on this ), makes me wonder the demographic of showing a Rugby tournament on the same channel as Boku No Hero Academica. I don't know Japanese TV and I wouldn't assume those who watch Anime would also watch a Rugby Tournament.

Granted TV has weird shows of all types for everyone on the same channel.

It's airing on Nippon TV, one of biggest Japanese tv stations along with Conan, it's not on some anime or child specified channel. For every station anime has lower priority than anything. Sport events, catastrophes or anything will be more important than chinese cartoons.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

464 by bubba460z »»
Apr 11, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.