Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2019 6:12 AM

Mar 2019
What's the most overrated meme in your opinion?
PelagusOct 14, 2019 6:38 AM
Oct 14, 2019 6:42 AM
Jul 2018
attack on titan season 3 part 2

like every other meme ruined when it went full normie
Oct 14, 2019 6:44 AM

Jul 2007
Talking to your colleagues about the weather.
Oct 14, 2019 8:28 AM

May 2016
All of them. Argh, I hate "memes". I hate r/dankmemes
Oct 14, 2019 8:46 AM

Mar 2019
123fendas said:

everyone h8s /dankmemes lul. memes are good bruh. do you know the definition of meme? normie memes will always suck.

offtopic,watch this video
Oct 14, 2019 8:56 AM

May 2016
sad_sinner said:
123fendas said:

everyone h8s /dankmemes lul. memes are good bruh. do you know the definition of meme? normie memes will always suck.

I'm literally shaking; coincidentally, I was rewatching part of that video this afternoon after I woke up. THIS IS A CRAZY COINCIDENCE. WHAT ARE THE ODDS

Anywho, I have watched that video, and I dislike it. I hate EmpLemon... this "outsider" worldview he has is so edgy. only partially is it true. and 'tis quite edgy of him to claim that he is an outsider, referring to outsiders as "we"
Oct 14, 2019 9:17 AM

Mar 2019
123fendas said:
sad_sinner said:

I'm literally shaking; coincidentally, I was rewatching part of that video this afternoon after I woke up. THIS IS A CRAZY COINCIDENCE. WHAT ARE THE ODDS

Anywho, I have watched that video, and I dislike it. I hate EmpLemon... this "outsider" worldview he has is so edgy. only partially is it true. and 'tis quite edgy of him to claim that he is an outsider, referring to outsiders as "we"

lul maybe i hacked your ip. jk

the outsider normie view was very popular during 2017. the walls are down now down. normies are considering themselves as outsiders, thus outsiders dont know what do to. its hard for me to explain lul . normies want to view themselves as special,so they resort to memes. thatswhy memes come and goafter 1 week, because normies overuse and wrongly use them.
Oct 14, 2019 11:06 AM

May 2016
sad_sinner said:
123fendas said:

normies want to view themselves as special,so they resort to memes.

That is tremendously true! hmm yes, ayup!
Oct 14, 2019 1:06 PM
we back

Aug 2015
Memes in general often become stale because of how overused they are, so I guess all memes are overrated.
Oct 15, 2019 5:43 AM
Aug 2016
The not funny ones. Everybody seem to like something that's not even funny. Or maybe I'm the one with the weird taste.

More topics from this board

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

10 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

30 by Sad »»
2 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

12 by Taiyaa »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

84 by Sad »»
7 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

46 by haaku-san »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.