Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 13, 11:19 AM
News Team
The King of Prism franchise revealed on Sunday that a compilation film is in the works. Titled King of Prism All Stars: Prism Show Best 10, it will open in Japan on January 10.

King of Prism is a spin-off franchise based on Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live. Its story focuses on the three-person boys' unit Over The Rainbow from the Pretty Rhythm franchise. The first and second movies premiered in January 2016 and June 2017, respectively. Included in the announcement of the anime film was news that the franchise's second stage play, King of Prism -Shiny Rose Stars-, will premiere at Tokyo Dome City Hall on February 20 and run through March 1.

The television anime entry in the franchise, King of Prism: Shiny Seven Stars, was broadcast for 12 episodes in Spring 2019. Prior to the broadcast, the anime was split into four movies. The cast from the films and series will reprise their roles for King of Prism All Stars: Prism Show Best 10.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie

King of Prism All Stars: Prism Show Best 10 on MAL
Modified by Sakana-san, Oct 14, 7:32 AM

Oct 13, 12:43 PM

I've enjoyed everything in the King of Prism franchise so far, so I'm looking forward to seeing this once it comes out.

Oct 13, 1:42 PM

Another skippppp, apparently
Bugs Bunny has already fucked your waifu. Just FYI.

Oct 13, 3:40 PM

Tista said:
Another skippppp, apparently

Your list has 0 Anime, so I'm assuming that literally everything is a "skip" for you. :P

Oct 13, 6:19 PM
Is this really a movie tho. I thought it was a collection of the 10 best prism shows from KOP or something like that (that's the feel i get from reading the description)
Discussions that go in circles will not be entertained.

Oct 14, 2:52 AM

@BLCD You're correct. It's a collection / recap of the lives from the past, made into movie series. These "best" live scenes will be chosen by the fans (10 out of 28).

Though there will be a new scene from Shiny Seven Stars
Modified by tsubasalover, Oct 15, 7:58 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Oct 17, 8:24 AM
Ahhh! My prism boys are back again!๐Ÿ˜I love King of Prism so much!๐Ÿ’•Their movies are so cute and full of love and I also loved the Shiny Seven Stars TV series! Can't wait to see more of my prism boys again! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

Nov 7, 1:07 AM

Modified by tsubasalover, Nov 7, 1:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!