Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2019 2:17 PM

Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I have not noticed how Iino and Prez never really had any time together, alone.

Iino's poems tho...no comment LOL.

Glad they both started to feel a bit comfortable with each other.

This chapter is a nice change of pace, even though it might not be as fun as the recent chapters we have been getting. Wish we get to know more about Iino.
Oct 13, 2019 7:15 AM

Nov 2007
Iino is so precious! ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 13, 2019 4:01 PM

Sep 2011
Pres and Miko have at least had a fair amount of interaction here and there even though she kind of gets paired off with ishigami or side characters primarily, Its kaguya I legitimently dont remember Miko ever really interacting with

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 14, 2019 2:59 AM

May 2012
For all their similarities, it's odd that iino and prez have never meaningfully interacted. Better late than never I guess, and it seems that this will also be a multi-parter so I'm looking forward to where Aka takes this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2019 4:10 AM

Jul 2012
Hard-fought victory for Shirogane. Iino was a strong opponent =/
Ishigami with Iino's appearance timing ...
Oct 14, 2019 5:08 AM

Sep 2011
I've said it a few times now in the past few threads, but god its nice to just return to the status quo of the main characters interacting in goofy scenarios again primarily in the student council room. President being put in the hot seat overthinking things that arent related to his relationship to kaguya is a great aspect of this series I feel like we used to have alot of but havent seen much of until very recently.

I do hope we get more of Iino interacting with Kaguya and Pres more, her interacting with Fujiwara is a bottomless black hole but theres alot of fun potential from the slimmer interactions weve seen her have with the other 2 so the series at least acknowledging Pres and her dont talk much is a start. I like Iino alot, but having her almost exclusively interact with Ishigami or side characters is pretty limiting
allenjke said:

Ishigami with Iino's appearance timing ...
I kind of doubt the series is actually gonna pull a misunderstanding there but I guess we will see next week, I think having her shout its a poem about half-chewed gum kind of alleviates that route. It looks like this is a brief story arc going off of the title that will involve him interacting with his kohai overall.
JizzyHitlerOct 14, 2019 5:26 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 14, 2019 5:08 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao, best ch in a while which I really enjoyed reading especially president's poem and that perfect entry by Ishigami xD.

I hope there will be more President and Iino ch in the future.
Oct 14, 2019 5:20 AM

Mar 2015
president, you lost something more valuable.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 14, 2019 5:29 AM

Mar 2017
Prez and Iino together really is a rare sight
Oct 14, 2019 7:04 AM
Mar 2015
That was awkward he had to be very diplomatic about the poetry
Oct 14, 2019 9:12 AM

Jul 2015
If I remember it correctly,there was small scene of Shirogane and lino being alone in the past,but this is the first time nearly the whole chapter.

Ishigami appearing at that moment is sure to create misunderstanding next week.

Oct 14, 2019 9:49 AM

Jul 2017
Ah so this is what the Doki Doki Literature Club manga looks like
Oct 14, 2019 1:01 PM

Mar 2018
The first poem was relly nice. Didn't get the second one at all tho xD but Shirogane's reactions to it were cute

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 14, 2019 2:40 PM

Sep 2011
Arjuna777 said:
If I remember it correctly,there was small scene of Shirogane and lino being alone in the past,but this is the first time nearly the whole chapter.
They've had a few, the one that comes to mind was the chapter where he was using her and Fujiwara for a fake confession

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 14, 2019 7:46 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
Arjuna777 said:
They've had a few, the one that comes to mind was the chapter where he was using her and Fujiwara for a fake confession

Yeah yeah I was talking about that part.

Oct 15, 2019 5:17 AM

Feb 2018
That was an Interesting and a rare chapter, the intense silent at the beginning tho lol. I quite didn't get the second poem

we need more of shirogane - iino interactions
Oct 15, 2019 7:09 AM

Oct 2017
Here I thought what a poem Ino wrote lmao untill Shirogane decided to read his love letter...

Anyway seeing Ino and Shirogane interacting with each other alone was a nice change of pace.
Oct 16, 2019 10:30 AM

Sep 2016
I had no idea of what the second poem was about, but I think I got the meaning of the first poem. I love how she thought Prez's poem was about a half-chewed piece of gum at the end. It made me laugh.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Oct 17, 2019 1:39 PM

Dec 2014
Damn it started as awkward but became dark all of a sudden
Oct 20, 2019 9:21 PM

May 2015
THIS IS WHY I FREAKING HATE SMALL TALKS

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Oct 30, 2019 1:40 PM

Mar 2014
Well Iino & Prez really are buddies.
Dec 27, 2019 8:21 AM

Mar 2014
We' ve all been there having to make small talk with someone from a group we rarely talk to alone. Miko's first poem was really good! Great chapter, also Miyuki reading his love letter for Kaguya was really funny and cute.
May 12, 2020 12:23 AM

May 2016
This chapter was kinda sad. Feel bad for Miko
Aug 25, 2020 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
Some nice Iino and Shirogane interactions which are rare to see but I feel Shirogane might have been slightly traumatised...
Jan 3, 2022 6:27 AM

Jul 2021
This chapter is really true, I’ve never get to see Shirogane and Miko talk before, I gotta say thought the situation is very relatable especially when you barely talk to someone because of various reasonings but I like how they're both into different literature works and try to maintain their conversation out of it but sometime they can’t understand to what each others are saying when stating another person’s name or reading it out loud to what they have wrote, ah this is too realistic to look at but in the end though, you have to understand some parts of it or otherwise, the conversation would be fully awkward, lmao I feel so bad for both of them in each of their own perspective where one of them just don’t understand a single thing while the other one is just giving their interpretation.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 13, 2022 6:03 AM

Apr 2021
Miyuki and Miko never got much time to talk with each other, so yeah it's a good thing that this chapter built their relationship a little. Lol, the chewing gum part was funny!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - May 27, 2019

61 by codelyok13 »»
Jan 24, 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.