Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 10, 2019 10:18 AM
Apr 2017
is because of the animation or story pacing ?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 10, 2019 10:32 AM
Jul 2016
Because people think that the animation has apparently gone from The best of arts to a toddlers drawing
Oct 10, 2019 10:33 AM

Jul 2019
It has shit animation, retarded censoring, crap character models. Of course its fucking filler and also a shit show.
Oct 10, 2019 10:36 AM
Jul 2016
YeeYeeAss said:
It has shit animation, retarded censoring, crap character models. Of course its fucking filler and also a shit show.

Extri Extri Some Viewers are fucking stupid. Newsflash IT'S THE FIRST EPISODE FUCKTARDS. The first episode does not I REPEAT, DOES NOT reflect the entire series
Oct 10, 2019 10:39 AM

Jul 2019
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
YeeYeeAss said:

Extri Extri Some Viewers are fucking stupid. Newsflash IT'S THE FIRST EPISODE FUCKTARDS. The first episode does not I REPEAT, DOES NOT reflect the entire series

Of course they dont but its the only episode so far and people gabe a low score because it sucks.
Oct 10, 2019 10:43 AM
Jul 2016
YeeYeeAss said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Of course they dont but its the only episode so far and people gabe a low score because it sucks.

There are a couple of easy solutions. 1: Don't rate it until couple episodes are out 2: Give it a nice base like I did (7 because it's not yet better or as good as previous season) 3: Don't
Oct 10, 2019 10:48 AM

Jul 2019
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
YeeYeeAss said:

There are a couple of easy solutions. 1: Don't rate it until couple episodes are out 2: Give it a nice base like I did (7 because it's not yet better or as good as previous season) 3: Don't

Dont what? But sorry my dude thats how rating works. It needs to be a good first ep
Oct 10, 2019 11:21 AM

Oct 2018
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
YeeYeeAss said:

Unless it's Arifureta

Oct 10, 2019 2:41 PM

Oct 2015
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
YeeYeeAss said:

What you mean 'solutions'? This is a rating website, and you have the option to rate a show as it is airing, so people can see the progress of quality of each series during their runtime.

This first episode is bad for the most part for most viewers, also what you mean with "a good base"? Everyone's rating scale differs from each other and to me, not even the previous seasons of Nanatsu reached a 7, although they were close, so I personally am giving a 4 to this one by comparison alone and it's the most I can give.

Plus, people who rate a show as it's airing can... you know... change the score as the series gets better or worse so no 'solutions'needed
Oct 10, 2019 3:01 PM

May 2018
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Because people think that the animation has apparently gone from The best of arts to a toddlers drawing

I don't get why though, this series always had an average animation and now it's just a bit worse.
If it's because of the censorship or the filler first episode i can get it, but in my eyes i can just let it slide.
The score will hopefully rise when they will start the canon chapters in the next episode.
And lets hope that in the future they will release an uncensored version of this season.
Oct 10, 2019 3:13 PM
Sep 2018
white blood, they focused too much time on the introduction of the m. characters l, the episode 1 does not meet my expectations
Oct 10, 2019 3:34 PM
May 2018
Bad animation and the first animation was meh... probably the score will improve in the next episodes
Oct 10, 2019 3:47 PM

Apr 2019
its bad and in more ways than one
i'd give it a 4 for now probably, they failed in basically every possible way in this episode
and unlike some people here would like to believe the first episode, to a certain extent, very much does reflect the entire series
but who knows, those aspects might very well also improve, we'll see about that
people are capable of adjusting their scores anyway

You son of a .. turtle

Oct 10, 2019 5:55 PM
Oct 2017
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
YeeYeeAss said:

This is gonna age like fucking milk when jt turns out that the rest of it looks like ass
Oct 10, 2019 6:20 PM
Oct 2015
White Blood. Thats why.
Oct 10, 2019 8:26 PM

May 2017
The animation is terrible, and the blood is white. Score should be lower.
    CARP 9/12/18 Eterno
Oct 10, 2019 9:36 PM
Nov 2017
Simply because it’s trash . The story was never really good in the first place but it at least had good animation . Now it doesn’t have either imo
Oct 10, 2019 10:16 PM

Jun 2019
MonkeyDJasper said:
Simply because it’s trash . The story was never really good in the first place but it at least had good animation . Now it doesn’t have either imo

Second season had horrible animation as well tho. The show has nothing going for it lol
Oct 10, 2019 11:04 PM

Dec 2014
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
YeeYeeAss said:

No YOU are the fucktard, the first Episode is one of the most important of the entire start of a season, if the first episode has shit animation, shit pacing, poor character models and apparently is also filler, then that is more then just a major indication that this is gonna be a shitshow the whole way through.

Even tho it's annoying I don't even mind the white blood so much.

I wish they hadn't censored the good animation tho... oh wait...

Also again that Bird of Hermes guy, seek some help dude, if you think your rating is worth ANYTHING or anyone elses then you are just retarded tbh.

Edit after Thread closing: imo. as much as I dislike SAO, the earliest parts of most Seasons are actually better then what happens in the middle and later on. But you are a fucktard as per your own words so yeah.
VenumidasOct 11, 2019 9:46 AM
Oct 10, 2019 11:34 PM
Jul 2016
Venumidas said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

No YOU are the fucktard, the first Episode is one of the most important of the entire start of a season, if the first episode has shit animation, shit pacing, poor character models and apparently is also filler, then that is more then just a major indication that this is gonna be a shitshow the whole way through.

Even tho it's annoying I don't even mind the white blood so much.

I wish they hadn't censored the good animation tho... oh wait...

Also again that Bird of Hermes guy, seek some help dude, if you think your rating is worth ANYTHING or anyone elses then you are just retarded tbh.

Oo your words pierce me like a lukewarm knife. How can I ever recover from this pit of despair you have thrown me into... 7.5 should be the score. Also first episode means everything? SAO had one thing going for it and that was that it looked nice. And the first episodes the characters looked like shit
Oct 11, 2019 12:09 AM
Oct 2018
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
YeeYeeAss said:

Alright. Let's see. I am willing to bet that the rest of the series will be trash as well. Even if the story turns out to be good, art is still absolutely appalling.
Oct 11, 2019 1:32 AM

May 2009
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Threads about ranking and/or scores just encourage flame wars between people who liked the show and people who disliked it. They don't promote any kind of actual discussion.

You may also use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

89 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 28, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.