Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 10, 2019 5:05 PM

Mar 2010
Seriously, nin nin out of 10.
Oct 10, 2019 5:46 PM

Jul 2017
Mythologically said:
Short_Circut said:
Ok seriously, what's with isekai's and having fully functioning cell phones. Like first Master of Ragnarok and now this, there's no way you'd have any battery left after a month of no charging let alone service and they're just casually making phone calls like it's no biz

Clearly you missed the part of episode one where the inventor girl just goes "yeah i modified all of our phones to work in this world" because that's just how smart people work haha

shit I didn't know Einstein himself herself was in this anime. Well at least they had an explanation for total bs
Oct 10, 2019 5:56 PM

Jun 2013
Much better episode than last week. and i loled whe he sais capitalism in clothes
Oct 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Dec 2009
...aaand suddenly this became Ookami to Koushinryou lul...

Short_Circut said:
Mythologically said:
Clearly you missed the part of episode one where the inventor girl just goes "yeah i modified all of our phones to work in this world" because that's just how smart people work haha
shit I didn't know Einstein himself herself was in this anime. Well at least they had an explanation for total bs
You're confusing Tesla for Einstein. Einstein didn't invent anything really. Tesla is the man who pioneered wireless communication and also predicted the smartphone.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 10, 2019 6:10 PM

Jul 2017
GenesisAria said:
...aaand suddenly this became Ookami to Koushinryou lul...

Short_Circut said:
You're confusing Tesla for Einstein. Einstein didn't invent anything really. Tesla is the man who pioneered wireless communication and also predicted the smartphone.

I wasn't confusing anything lol. I didn't mean to refer to Albert in relation to the telephone, more so just relating how he was a genius
Oct 10, 2019 6:13 PM

Dec 2009
Short_Circut said:
GenesisAria said:
I wasn't confusing anything lol. I didn't mean to refer to Albert in relation to the telephone, more so just relating how he was a genius

I was meaning that Einstein wasn't a scientist. He was a mathematician, a very clever one sure, but not a scientist or inventor/engineer.

It's funny thinking about it though, cuz cellphones kinda need CELL, ie towers for telecommunication, or else satellites if they are satellite phones. They didn't explain squat XD
I'd believe it if they had a radio tower in the village, or some kind of resonator. For communication over the horizon, you'd need to have strong enough signals to bounce off the atmosphere.
GenesisAriaOct 10, 2019 6:21 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 10, 2019 9:04 PM
Jan 2016
Good episode!

Was really nice to see the pro economist taking action, and he really created a merchant company and also sided with maritime merchant, i am so much hyped to see the other company being crushed!

Next episode we will have a economic war, lets see what Masato had prepared for the war!

Also Roo is really cute, and Shinobu is an awesome spie "nin nin"!
Oct 10, 2019 10:03 PM
Nov 2015
Anime trade war capitalism hoooooo.

Hail capitalism.
Oct 10, 2019 10:56 PM

Jul 2017
Isekai economics this episode, the 1st step in establishing superiority in the new world.

Knowing Merchant Masato (plus Ninja Shinobu), he sure wouldn't take and rake losses for profit. So in an effort to trump the legality of business in the land, setting up a bazaar to help their own fellow men.

And whaddya expect...mayonnaise always takes the cake, with one big deal down.

And with the big battle incoming, Masato Sanada is the man to look out for. Honestly a better episode that diverges from the 1st in duties and obligations.
Oct 10, 2019 11:06 PM

Mar 2019
This episode was interesting . Looking forward for the next

You are welcomed to visit my profile ;)

Join our Club if you are an Harem & Ecchi fan ;)

Oct 10, 2019 11:07 PM

Jun 2010
I totally hated the first episode but this one really turned it around for me. Thought it would be your standard run of the mill isekai but i was wrong. Capitalist money making anime.. sign me up! ..also has cute cat girl loli who loves money who can possibly resist that? also NIN NIN NIN! <3

Oct 11, 2019 11:21 AM

Dec 2014
Well like the Merchant nice OP
Oct 11, 2019 3:14 PM

Aug 2018
So basically : Neutscheland = Deutschland (Germany) and Dormundt = Dortmund (a German city that actually plays the Champion's league).

I sense the author appreciated Germany.

About the episode, I just loved it ! The Merchant genius didn't acquire his title out of nowhere : he damn knows how to rule a business.
Oct 11, 2019 3:40 PM

Jun 2016
Great episode, I started to like this anime. ^_^
Oct 11, 2019 4:15 PM

Jul 2017
The person who sang the ending is the same person who voiced Nezuko <3 Kitou Akari is just talented.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Oct 11, 2019 9:36 PM
Jun 2016
It actually alot better than thr first episode, Imma keep watching for now.
Oct 12, 2019 3:36 AM

Mar 2012
I was in the mid ground in the first episode but this one made it a whole lot better.

I love it when there is a focus on capitalism and this was more of a realistic approach to handling a problem. Since i used to work at a stall for 10 years selling second hand goods i got a bit of interest with these type of plots.

Looking forward to next weeks episode surprisingly :)
Oct 12, 2019 4:36 AM

Oct 2008
prodigy teen businessman/entrepreneur huh...
4/5.

Oct 12, 2019 10:24 AM

Jun 2012
From a generic first episode to a second un-generic episode uh
If all the eps will be as good as this one we will have a solid Isekai
Oct 12, 2019 12:15 PM

Nov 2014
I like the idea of winning in other ways than brute force and things like this are always nice change of pace, but it doesn't feel too satisfying in this case. For economy play this really needs to go deeper and show more work - as it is, it all relied on ninja girl getting some dirt on permit guy, rest could be done by anybody and didn't require any merchant skills. Hopefully next episode fixes that.
Oct 12, 2019 7:28 PM
Jan 2019
This anime is great, it's not the typical isekai, at least for me. The Merchant is really a prodigy of capitalism 😁. The end of the episode left me wanting more. Without a doubt, the seven wonders are good people.
Oct 13, 2019 7:57 AM

Oct 2017
So I’m guessing each episode is going to be centred around one character and their specific profession (samurai,magician,doctor etc)

Oct 13, 2019 12:03 PM

Aug 2016
Instead of a generic action fantasy isekai, we get an episode on economics. Hell yeah!

Oct 13, 2019 5:53 PM

Jul 2019
They set up business selling other townsfolk's goods on their behalf for a 10% cut for using their trading contract they obtained. They also pick up a poor loli in rags to help out. It's honestly not something I was expecting to see and honestly it was pretty interesting, it reminded me a lot of 狼と香辛料.
Oct 14, 2019 7:18 AM

Feb 2017
decent ep, but it look so easy, isn't it?
the whole things from he get permission, members, customers are too damn easy, i know they only have 1 competitor but to sell a lot of shits and get a loyal customer seems like plot convenience.
also the city only have 1 market place / trading company in the first place are silly.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 17, 2019 3:53 PM

Aug 2018
I actually enjoyed the whole business and management aspects of this episode. I hope there's more to come.
Oct 17, 2019 6:44 PM

May 2017
evoniee said:
decent ep, but it look so easy, isn't it?
the whole things from he get permission, members, customers are too damn easy, i know they only have 1 competitor but to sell a lot of shits and get a loyal customer seems like plot convenience.
also the city only have 1 market place / trading company in the first place are silly.

It's very possible for a monopoly like that to happen and to get customers like that. Once a business makes a lot of money they can just keep their prices a lot lower than their competition and drive them out of business because they don't need to make a profit any more. Once the competition is gone, they can make the money they lost back and charge whatever they want as long as they don't starve their customers to death. Also, during those times in the real world, the government would allow this to happen and even support them. If I'm not mistaken, the East India Company in the British Empire is an example of a government sponsored monopoly and it was the largest company in the world at that time. As for the show, I would really like it if the whole thing was just this arc, but I'm assuming there will be other character arcs and it'll probably go downhill.
Oct 26, 2019 2:39 AM

Mar 2009
What the hell is this? Are we watching an anime, or is this economics class?
Oct 29, 2019 6:13 AM

Jun 2017
Looks like they are going to be having a war, a trade war! Woohoo for Capitalism!
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 5, 2019 7:04 PM

Nov 2008
Spice and Wolf episode. xD Roo's very cute. Elch is.....kinda hot. Lmao.

The furry people really make this show; watching those fluffy ears and floof tails going back and forth; DON'T YOU JUST WANNA PET THEM!? mayo is gross

Wow, the ED is a way better song than the OP. That's rare to see.
ChiibiNov 5, 2019 7:07 PM

Nov 20, 2019 10:24 PM
Aug 2017
Capitalismo bruusjw
Feb 5, 2020 10:44 AM

Jul 2015
I see using business logic in a world where there wasn't much competition to begin with.... probably childs play from Masato's viewpoint

So far pretty interesting, hopefully they don't mess the story up with something bad

Mar 1, 2020 3:00 AM

Apr 2009
Gekko said:
Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.
This is ruthless capitalism, baby! I shudder looking at Sanada's rape face on the end, but it's all fitting as he's ready to completely f**k up Neutscheland in more ways than this medieval magical world can think of.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 14, 2020 5:36 PM

Aug 2018
Masato is such a badass lmfao. Im loving this!

May 5, 2022 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
So ninja girl can just get any information... somehow. Seems like we'll never get a proper explanation, but she knows everything that the enemy will do which obviously gives them an enormous advantage. Money dude on the other hand just uses the basics of economy, meanwhile everyone else around him is stupid af. So this is somehow a genius, huh?
May 15, 2022 6:00 AM

Sep 2012
Gator said:
So ninja girl can just get any information... somehow. Seems like we'll never get a proper explanation, but she knows everything that the enemy will do which obviously gives them an enormous advantage. Money dude on the other hand just uses the basics of economy, meanwhile everyone else around him is stupid af. So this is somehow a genius, huh?

she is a ninja and ninjas are also spy's she hid herself and listens in their talk its part of how ninjas operate and its common sense, how else she would know

Mormegil said:
What the hell is this? Are we watching an anime, or is this economics class?

Both :D
Sugram22May 15, 2022 6:18 AM
May 15, 2022 6:56 AM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:
Gator said:

she is a ninja and ninjas are also spy's she hid herself and listens in their talk its part of how ninjas operate and its common sense, how else she would know

That's just lazy writing though, so simply by being a ninja she can infiltrate private places and hide herself? The "how else would she know" is exactly what I want to know. How does she operate, give us an example how she got important information. But that would also need clever writing, which I did not see in this whole show overall.
May 15, 2022 7:10 AM

Sep 2012
Gator said:
Sugram22 said:

That's just lazy writing though, so simply by being a ninja she can infiltrate private places and hide herself? The "how else would she know" is exactly what I want to know. How does she operate, give us an example how she got important information. But that would also need clever writing, which I did not see in this whole show overall.

have u not seen in series where its shown how ninjas and spy's hide close enough to listen in (example in balcony behind the wall close to the door or behind curtain) also plant bugs to listen in? its just they didn't show it here to save time and cause they don't want to treat us like kids who don't know how spying works
Sugram22May 15, 2022 7:14 AM
May 15, 2022 7:31 AM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:
Gator said:

have u not seen in series where its shown how ninjas and spy's hide close enough to listen in (example in balcony behind the wall close to the door or behind curtain) also plant bugs to listen in? its just they didn't show it here to save time and cause they don't want to treat us like kids who don't know how spying works

So you mean I would have to watch other shows to see how the ninja in this one gets information? That's what I mean with "bad writing", you should not need to watch another one's work so you understand this one.
May 15, 2022 7:38 AM

Sep 2012
Gator said:
Sugram22 said:

So you mean I would have to watch other shows to see how the ninja in this one gets information? That's what I mean with "bad writing", you should not need to watch another one's work so you understand this one.

in my opinion its common knowledge how this spy stuff works (the general idea not awry tiny detail), sins world is full that sort of series where some1 need to spy on some1, and also u should be able to think how u would do it if u needed to spy on some1, and then u think its probably how she did it as well, so in other words its left to ur imagination paste on how u think u would do it
Sugram22May 15, 2022 8:11 AM
Jan 25, 9:42 PM

Dec 2019
Capitalist entrepreneur daddy finishing with a state-protected monopoly. Finally, some good anime!
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2019

66 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

76 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:03 AM

» Would there be a season 2?

Allxn - Dec 24, 2019

14 by YASS3R »»
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2019

93 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.