Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 17, 2019 6:58 AM

Bench-kun returns!
Poor Joro though, all the hassle of having to set everyone up with Sun. And then Sun's interested in Pansy. This is turning into a complete mess of a situation for Joro. I have a feeling that things will only get worse as time goes on. Especially as it looks like Pansy is the one orchestrating all of these problems.
She's looking alright with her hair down and glasses off in the ed.
It's been pretty good so far. I look forward to the next episode.
Nani?!

Oct 18, 2019 11:51 AM

Poor Joro is developing Selective Cathisophobia when it comes to these benches. Great a love pentagon. Perhaps it will expand. I really like Sanshokuin's deliberative ploys. On another note, Joro isn't being a good "Watering Can" to his "Flowers" XD.

Oct 20, 2019 1:22 AM

The Touch reference came out of nowhere, but I loved and laughed my butt off.

Modified by LeWind_God, Oct 27, 2019 3:07 PM

Oct 21, 2019 7:54 PM

What a love triangle? square? what is this even? xD
That ending!!! what an intense moment, can't wait!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 22, 2019 3:33 AM

Really enjoying these first couple of eps. I'm writing down here and now that i think that Sun-chan has a crush on our MC, Joro, and all this attention from the girls is wasted on him. I may be wrong, but I've got this feeling that may be where this is going. Will be hilarious if it is and neither girl gets him.

Oct 22, 2019 11:20 AM
Omg the same situations had me laughing. Especially his reactions to sun/San liking the library gril,

I like her she's a scheming minxs lol

Oct 22, 2019 8:52 PM

Oh yeah! What an amazing twist and turns of events. OP and Ed were good! This will be a good watch for this season. 5/5 Episode!
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Oct 23, 2019 7:40 AM

Yep, a twist. Still a funny episode but more serious than the first episode, interesting also because of the relationships. Looking forward on how will the things play at the end.

Oct 30, 2019 12:48 AM

Asspull after asspull after asspull. Definitely one of my Bottom 5 for Fall 2019.

Nov 13, 2019 2:40 PM
To be fair, Joro wasn't acting selflessly, but just helping the girls in his own interest, playing the nice boy to get the girl that Sun doesn't choose. Unfortunately for him, the plan went wrong and the situation became messy. I wonder if his friendship with Sun is sincere or there's also a hidden interest behind it.

The stalker girl seems quite interesting and, judging by the ED, looks pretty cute. I'd forget about the other two and go for her, it's a safe bet.

The initial approach is really interesting, looking forward to see how it develops.

Nov 18, 2019 7:46 PM

The bench is the main villain in this show lmao. I kinda suspected that Sun-chan would be in love with Pansy. Himawari and Cosmos love Sun-chan, Sun-chan loves Pansy, Pansy loves Joro and Joro loves nobody. My head!

I really like this episode.

Life has no meaning.

Nov 18, 2019 9:19 PM

PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS SOMEONE WHO GOT THE TOUCH REFERENCE XD I DIED

Nov 29, 2019 5:06 AM

Nice drama xD. 10/10 its okay...

Dec 19, 2019 7:29 AM

I don't really know why the MC is bitching about the glasses girl, and the other two not being interested in him. Meganekko is hotter than the other two girls. He should also just ditch the two if all he can do is have negative thoughts about them. It's not like he's really being friends with them, he's just trying to slay some pussy.

Cosmos? More like Cringemost.

Dec 27, 2019 10:18 PM

That childhood friend is kinda annoying honestly.. :|

delivery ✉

dp by Nate
fs by Bunnyama
layout by Kitix

Dec 31, 2019 8:27 PM

I almost felt sorry for Joro at the end of this episode. Almost, if he didn't already having coming to him.

Also, can Himawari and Cosmos be any bigger airheads?
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.

Jan 17, 4:18 AM

All right so MC is already with the hottest babe as shown in the OP, she blows the other 2 away. Just lay the pipe already.

So he's getting friend zoned all around now? Who cares about the bro, that stuff never lasts IRL anyway.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]