Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
How do you feel about this?
Oct 7, 2019 2:24 PM

Jan 2008
The last thing I want is to come across as negative about something that hasn't come out yet, as I believe in giving a series a chance. But seriously, what the heck is up with this?
Shadowverse has a dark fantasy theme, much like that of Record of Lodoss War. It's that dark fantasy theme and beautiful art style that attracted me to the game, and most Cygames anime adaptations that focus on that theme, like Granblue Fantasy or Shingeki no Bahamut, have been very successful, so why not stay faithful to it with the Shadowverse anime? This doesn't look anything like Shadowverse, in fact it looks more like some Yu Gi Oh style, Sat AM, card battling, kiddy show. -_-
Again, I'll at least give the series a watch when it comes out, but if the direction they're taking the anime is how it looks, then I'm not expecting much from it.
Oct 7, 2019 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
We know virtually nothing about it as of yet, might as well wait for the trailer. But yeah I hope it's not card battling. I'd rather just have a series set in fantasy world with all my favorite characters like Isabelle and Luna.
Oct 7, 2019 7:03 PM

Nov 2008
It's a new installment as I looked it up and found no gameplay videos of the game looking anything like this. It's also a mobile game so it's a turn off (A card game like this and F2P doesn't mix, it could be pay to win).

Oct 11, 2019 4:43 PM

Oct 2015
When they released the animated version of the prologue, I was really hyped to see if they were planning on making the whole story in the game into an anime. It would have been so great in my opinion. But as I see this Shadowverse anime now, I really am disappointed. I mean, the logo on the cover looks just so typical Yu☆Gi☆Oh! stylish or something and it just gives me these Yu☆Gi☆Oh! vibes overall. I mean, if it's meant to be for kids to watch then whatever, but I'm still madly disappointed...
Oct 13, 2019 8:22 PM

Jan 2015
Hoppy said:
It's a new installment as I looked it up and found no gameplay videos of the game looking anything like this. It's also a mobile game so it's a turn off (A card game like this and F2P doesn't mix, it could be pay to win).

I don't know if I understood what I just said properly, but Shadowverse has a desktop version through Steam and its by far the most F2P-friendly card game I've played. A lot of F2P players are competitive they just have a smaller variety of decks and may take a bit longer to catch up to new metas

With that being said, extremely disappointed they went in this direction for an anime, I am 99.9% sure it will be a 1st episode drop and it didn't even come out yet, especially disappointed as someone who enjoyed Shingeki no Bahamut and Granblue Fantasy's adaptations
Dec 21, 2019 4:51 AM

Apr 2018
Looks much better than the new Yu-Gi-Oh 7 anime lol
Dec 21, 2019 5:02 AM

Sep 2014
such a shame
it's one of the few card games that has its own story, actually a lot of it, and more is added every expansion, and they go for a stupid card battling instead

meh
Dec 30, 2019 7:45 AM

Jun 2013
I will watch this one instead of yugi oh sevens =))
Dec 30, 2019 9:48 AM

Dec 2008
killuaxgon said:
Looks much better than the new Yu-Gi-Oh 7 anime lol

ryanstrike said:
I will watch this one instead of yugi oh sevens =))

I agree :D (I will at least check this one).
Feb 12, 2020 12:47 AM

Aug 2015
Shadowverse has such a wonderful world and characters with Arisa as the main protagonist, the (TV) anime should really have been about the actual Shadowverse world instead of this random concept that looks like a completely different franchise, if it followed the real Shadowverse it would be as great as Granblue Fantasy but now it seems like it has been kind of ruined because of this direction.
Mar 14, 2020 9:31 AM

Mar 2018
im not sure what shadowverse is, i thought this was a new yugioh.

maybe ill check this out in spring
Mar 14, 2020 9:34 AM

Feb 2015
I only played the game for a few months near its release, years ago, but this anime cover looks nothing like the game...
Mar 17, 2020 6:27 PM

Apr 2015
Would have been better if they just adapted the actual story.

Mar 20, 2020 12:06 PM

Sep 2015
I have a weird obsession with sports anime about card games, so I'm pretty hyped for this even if it's nothing like the game.
Mar 26, 2020 10:11 PM

Feb 2014
Noticed this is coming in the same season as the new YU-GI-OH, but it's probably not a good idea to start an anime about a card game I have no idea about, nor do I have time to get invested into, Hearthstone and Duel Links already take too much of my gaming time.
Mar 30, 2020 7:39 AM

May 2009
Another shitty card game advertisement.
Apr 7, 2020 4:06 AM

Aug 2012
Shadowverse is the smartphone version of Duel Masters. A boring anime then, even more boring now with smartphones
Apr 7, 2020 4:50 PM
Aug 2018
its not even being animated by Cygames, idk what to expect in this anime, and I'm only being pushed away from this show the more I look at it
Apr 15, 2020 4:40 PM

Jan 2015
To be honest, the anime has been an ABSOLUTE blast so far. I've never laughed so hard before.

As for the theme, i was really with you on this one. Shadowverse story is amazing and pretty dark, it'd be an absolute dream to see it animated, so i was bummed when i learned that it went the Yugioh's path. I'd still watch it and like it, i've played the game on and off for 3 years after all.

But it really is an aboslute pleasure to watch, i still can't get used to the game that i've played, being all animated, the gameplay, people mentioning the card game. Hearing card names, card effects, cards attacking. This is all feels like a dream, i keep dubiously shaking my head. But damn me, this is so freaking enjoyable.
Apr 15, 2020 6:12 PM

Jan 2008
I'm glad someone's enjoying it, the first episode bored me half to death. ^_^;
It's basically just another Yu Gi Oh rewrite, all of same the troupes from other Yu Gi Oh shows are there, making it extremely predictable.
If it were Yu Gi Oh, I might consider it a decent show, as it's better than most of what I've scene from the series. But it is by no means Shadowverse, and I feel more slighted as a fan when I watch the series, making it very difficult to find the humor in it.
Apr 15, 2020 8:46 PM

Jan 2015
Palsa said:
It's basically just another Yu Gi Oh rewrite, all of same the troupes from other Yu Gi Oh shows are there, making it extremely predictable.
If it were Yu Gi Oh, I might consider it a decent show, as it's better than most of what I've scene from the series. But it is by no means Shadowverse, and I feel more slighted as a fan when I watch the series, making it very difficult to find the humor in it.

I also did have absolutely no expectations so that might've helped. I didn't watch Yugi-oh, the only card game that i watched was Wixoss, so that might've amounted to something as well.
Apr 16, 2020 1:44 AM

Jan 2008
MicheleCostOwna said:
Palsa said:

I also did have absolutely no expectations so that might've helped. I didn't watch Yugi-oh, the only card game that i watched was Wixoss, so that might've amounted to something as well.

Well, Wixoss is more of a psychological series with card battling as a means to in end, it's almost like a dark parody. So comparing Yu Gi Oh to Wixoss is a bit like comparing Card Capture Sakura to Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku or Mahou Shoujo Site; the first one is a traditional show while the later three are a dark twist on the theme, but all four are mahou shoujo series.
In regards to Yu Gi Oh, I never watched much of the original series because it was not in my interest zone, but I have watched some of Yu Gi Oh GX because it was on, it was anime, and I was desperate at the time. ^_^;
From my first impression, the Shadowverse anime is pretty much Yu Gi Oh GX, but without the academy.

It has the over enthusiastic, multi-color-spiky haired main character, who wins through pure passion rather then skill or understanding, has fun when he's losing and miraculously makes a comeback while beating a player with significantly more experience at the game, and he also has some rather questionable cards in his deck:

The mandatory buddy/sidekick, whose either smarter than he looks, or dumber than he looks:

The potential love interest who is apparently one of the best players in school, yet the inexperienced main character will have to come to her aid at some point, plus her two friends that are almost always at her side:

The irrationally sadistic bully, who will lie, cheat and steal, all the while hating the main character, but will most likely become an ally at some point in a future season do to 'learning how to enjoy the game from the main character':

(He even has the same eyebrows.)

Then there's that one guy with the cold stare who considers himself above everyone, especially the main character:

All things considered, what I see here is that someone probably had a draft written up for another Yu Gi Oh series, but the popularity for it isn't as strong today as it once was, so they targeted another card battling series that's popular today and isn't Magic the Gathering.
PalsaApr 16, 2020 1:48 AM
Apr 16, 2020 9:42 AM

Jan 2015
Not sure if involuntary or not,but thanks for using the animes that i watched as an example :D I know that Wixoss is nothing like YugiOh, to begin with Wixoss isn't focusing on battles all too much and there is very little explanation. I definitely didn't watch it for card games.

Thanks for taking the time to show the side by side comparision, i guess you are right and it is pretty similar, actually its scary how similar they are.

But isn't Yugioh the standard for card animes though? like magic the gathering is for card games, so they might've involuntary used a lot of elements that mage yugioh - yugioh, you know subconsciously (or the might have shamelessly copied everything, that's possible too).

Maybe the one who is in charge of Shadowverse anime, couldn't see Shadowverse without those characters.
I personally don't mind if there's something reused/repetition or likes of that, it just eases my job to understand and connect with the characters since i've already experienced them and know what to expect. Besides, it's not easy to make something new, like in real life, how often do people invent something new? rather than reusing something that's easier for them to understand.

Inventing is hard.
Apr 16, 2020 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
MicheleCostOwna said:
Not sure if involuntary or not,but thanks for using the animes that i watched as an example :D I know that Wixoss is nothing like YugiOh, to begin with Wixoss isn't focusing on battles all too much and there is very little explanation. I definitely didn't watch it for card games.

Thanks for taking the time to show the side by side comparision, i guess you are right and it is pretty similar, actually its scary how similar they are.

But isn't Yugioh the standard for card animes though? like magic the gathering is for card games, so they might've involuntary used a lot of elements that mage yugioh - yugioh, you know subconsciously (or the might have shamelessly copied everything, that's possible too).

Maybe the one who is in charge of Shadowverse anime, couldn't see Shadowverse without those characters.
I personally don't mind if there's something reused/repetition or likes of that, it just eases my job to understand and connect with the characters since i've already experienced them and know what to expect. Besides, it's not easy to make something new, like in real life, how often do people invent something new? rather than reusing something that's easier for them to understand.

Inventing is hard.

No offense intended, I enjoy discussing these sorts of things, but also want to make sure that my perspective is accurately explained, hence the use of images in my last post. :D

There is actually some involvement with Yu Gi Oh series. Kawaguchi Keiichirou who is directing the Shadowverse anime, was the animation director for the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series, and Harada Hiroki who is one of the character designers, also did the character design for both seasons of Yu Gi Oh! Zexal, but that in itself doesn't really mean much, as you said they could have picked them because of their background with card battler animes.

Wixoss is a good series, I haven't watched latest one though, but I did enjoy the prior two. I actually think it would have been better if they had taken more of a Wixoss approach with the series, as Shadowverse's in game story can be pretty dark, it's not really a cheerful story when you think about it.

Several issues I had while watching the Shadowverse anime (I haven't gotten around to episode 2 yet, might do that later today), I play the game through Steam, yet it seems that in this anime's universe, the game has been dumbed done so that it's only available for cell phone players. ^_^;
The other thing I find irritating when watching the anime, is that the features of the game which I enjoy are completely absent, the characters are not there, the story is excluded, and while the great Ike Yoshihiro (My favorite game and anime composer) does provide us with the soundtrack, it's not nearly as epic as it was in the original game. The only things that seem to be appearing from the game are the cards, and they're not properly used or represented. Lastly on this subject, I don't really care about the cards, what I'd to see is Arisa, Rowen, Erika, Eris, Urias and all the rest.

Personally, if they had to use a real world setting, and focus on Shadowverse as a game, I think it would have been a better and more appropriate choice to consider the fan base and make it more of a seinen rather than a shounen style anime, since the average Shadowverse player is 34 according to Google. (By coincidence, I'm actually 33, so as a Shadowverse player I can vouch for that number's accuracy. lol).
So, let's say they used this as an alternate scenario:
The main character, could be a guy, girl, high schooler, university student, someone working with a difficult job, store clerk, office worker, maybe they could even have a different character per episode, doesn't matter. But the main character start's playing Shadowverse to escape from their daily troubles, as soon as the app launches, the prologue event begins, and the focus changes from the real world to the story in game. It could be kind of like with the movie The Never Ending Story, where the kid picks up the book, and as he starts reading it switches to a different world as though the events come to life.
By the end of the series, the player is so drawn into the story, that it's almost happening right in front of them.
I think this would have worked better, first off it's something the player can relate to, second it gives the players the actual story which we have wanted, and third is that it's not a repeat of something that has been done to the point of exhaustion. The other thing is that Shadowverse is a story driven game, online PVP is just one of it's features, and I've never used it, but everyone playing online PVP at least knows the first part of the story, so if they're going to use the Shadowverse name, then it should have focused on the story.
Apr 18, 2020 12:31 PM

Jan 2015
Palsa said:

No offense intended, I enjoy discussing these sorts of things, but also want to make sure that my perspective is accurately explained, hence the use of images in my last post. :D

There is actually some involvement with Yu Gi Oh series. Kawaguchi Keiichirou who is directing the Shadowverse anime, was the animation director for the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series, and Harada Hiroki who is one of the character designers, also did the character design for both seasons of Yu Gi Oh! Zexal, but that in itself doesn't really mean much, as you said they could have picked them because of their background with card battler animes.

Wixoss is a good series, I haven't watched latest one though, but I did enjoy the prior two. I actually think it would have been better if they had taken more of a Wixoss approach with the series, as Shadowverse's in game story can be pretty dark, it's not really a cheerful story when you think about it.

Several issues I had while watching the Shadowverse anime (I haven't gotten around to episode 2 yet, might do that later today), I play the game through Steam, yet it seems that in this anime's universe, the game has been dumbed done so that it's only available for cell phone players. ^_^;
The other thing I find irritating when watching the anime, is that the features of the game which I enjoy are completely absent, the characters are not there, the story is excluded, and while the great Ike Yoshihiro (My favorite game and anime composer) does provide us with the soundtrack, it's not nearly as epic as it was in the original game. The only things that seem to be appearing from the game are the cards, and they're not properly used or represented. Lastly on this subject, I don't really care about the cards, what I'd to see is Arisa, Rowen, Erika, Eris, Urias and all the rest.

Personally, if they had to use a real world setting, and focus on Shadowverse as a game, I think it would have been a better and more appropriate choice to consider the fan base and make it more of a seinen rather than a shounen style anime, since the average Shadowverse player is 34 according to Google. (By coincidence, I'm actually 33, so as a Shadowverse player I can vouch for that number's accuracy. lol).
The main character, could be a guy, girl, high schooler, university student, someone working with a difficult job, store clerk, office worker, maybe they could even have a different character per episode, doesn't matter. But the main character start's playing Shadowverse to escape from their daily troubles, as soon as the app launches, the prologue event begins, and the focus changes from the real world to the story in game. It could be kind of like with the movie The Never Ending Story, where the kid picks up the book, and as he starts reading it switches to a different world as though the events come to life.
By the end of the series, the player is so drawn into the story, that it's almost happening right in front of them.
I think this would have worked better, first off it's something the player can relate to, second it gives the players the actual story which we have wanted, and third is that it's not a repeat of something that has been done to the point of exhaustion. The other thing is that Shadowverse is a story driven game, online PVP is just one of it's features, and I've never used it, but everyone playing online PVP at least knows the first part of the story, so if they're going to use the Shadowverse name, then it should have focused on the story.

That's news for me, wow, to think that he was working in the Yugioh team considering how old Yugioh is(it's old right? :D). But still it makes sense why Shadowverse is so Yugioh inspired. And maybe that was why he was picked for the director role? to bring success of Yugioh.

Feels good to see some Wixoss enthusiast, i've always had a hard time finding people who like it :( and it always leave me depressed thinking of the score it has, how crazy is that?
I liked 4th season the most probably, I like this Kiyoi girl way too much, plus Ruuko had a new cool jacket and had some challenges thrown at her, i remember rooting for her... hard, like for your favorite sports team lol. I heard that 5th season is in the making, so it's probably a good time for you to watch the seasons you didnt watch...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't steam that popular in Japan? and most people play it on the phone? Another thing i'm not too sure on, isn't mobile gaming in general way more popular than in the west? Japan's mobile games are on the other level from what we have here. I personally don't like playing games that may take longer than 30 minutes on the phone and it looks better on pc.
Btw, i personally really liked the way Shadowverse games are played in the anime. On the field? is this pokemon lol. I really wanna know how do the players themselves see it all? Like in second episode, the vengeance made the user glow, i wonder if that actually happens (if we imagine that it happens in real life), do players see the other player glow and all the cards animations, do they also take damage just like their leaders in the game do? So many questions, too little answers... Btw imagine that actually happening in real life, how crazy is that? what kind of paradise would we be living in? isn't that the best time to be alive ><

Background music in Shadowverse is absolutely top notch, isn't it? it's just something that you somehow never get tired of, glad you agree lol. Though unlike you, i like soundtrack in the anime all the same.
I was wondering if you would rather see game leaders be used as the leaders in anime during the battle stage, but i guess i got my answer

Really? i'm in a lot of disbelief right now, i really thought Shadowverse was more played by teenagers (nah to be honest, i was never wondering what's the age demographic is, how crazy is that?), thanks for clearing it out for me anyway, you are making me more and more inclined that they should've approached the anime's direction differently...

Haha, kinda like Relife, but instead of a pill, he has Shadowverse game to escape harsh reality, i like your version, i like it. The story could also be somewhat dark, having character with negative, pessimistic thoughts (i wanna die kinds of thoughts), but he has one thing that he likes, Shadowverse. (but then again, it'd shift make character a more important focus than the game that they are trying to promote).
Also he can get transported to a Shadowverse game and experience the story himself, be in a midst of it all. And they can make the story restart every time he clears the story of a certain class. (watched Seiren or Amagami?), 6 episodes per class. Sounds cool, not? Your version doesn't sound bad at all either.
HirugikuApr 18, 2020 12:58 PM
Apr 18, 2020 6:10 PM

Jan 2008
MicheleCostOwna said:
Palsa said:

That's news for me, wow, to think that he was working in the Yugioh team considering how old Yugioh is(it's old right? :D). But still it makes sense why Shadowverse is so Yugioh inspired. And maybe that was why he was picked for the director role? to bring success of Yugioh.

Feels good to see some Wixoss enthusiast, i've always had a hard time finding people who like it :( and it always leave me depressed thinking of the score it has, how crazy is that?
I liked 4th season the most probably, I like this Kiyoi girl way too much, plus Ruuko had a new cool jacket and had some challenges thrown at her, i remember rooting for her... hard, like for your favorite sports team lol. I heard that 5th season is in the making, so it's probably a good time for you to watch the seasons you didnt watch...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't steam that popular in Japan? and most people play it on the phone? Another thing i'm not too sure on, isn't mobile gaming in general way more popular than in the west? Japan's mobile games are on the other level from what we have here. I personally don't like playing games that may take longer than 30 minutes on the phone and it looks better on pc.
Btw, i personally really liked the way Shadowverse games are played in the anime. On the field? is this pokemon lol. I really wanna know how do the players themselves see it all? Like in second episode, the vengeance made the user glow, i wonder if that actually happens (if we imagine that it happens in real life), do players see the other player glow and all the cards animations, do they also take damage just like their leaders in the game do? So many questions, too little answers... Btw imagine that actually happening in real life, how crazy is that? what kind of paradise would we be living in? isn't that the best time to be alive ><

Background music in Shadowverse is absolutely top notch, isn't it? it's just something that you somehow never get tired of, glad you agree lol. Though unlike you, i like soundtrack in the anime all the same.
I was wondering if you would rather see game leaders be used as the leaders in anime during the battle stage, but i guess i got my answer

Really? i'm in a lot of disbelief right now, i really thought Shadowverse was more played by teenagers (nah to be honest, i was never wondering what's the age demographic is, how crazy is that?), thanks for clearing it out for me anyway, you are making me more and more inclined that they should've approached the anime's direction differently...

Haha, kinda like Relife, but instead of a pill, he has Shadowverse game to escape harsh reality, i like your version, i like it. The story could also be somewhat dark, having character with negative, pessimistic thoughts (i wanna die kinds of thoughts), but he has one thing that he likes, Shadowverse. (but then again, it'd shift make character a more important focus than the game that they are trying to promote).
Also he can get transported to a Shadowverse game and experience the story himself, be in a midst of it all. And they can make the story restart every time he clears the story of a certain class. (watched Seiren or Amagami?), 6 episodes per class. Sounds cool, not? Your version doesn't sound bad at all either.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to call myself a Wixoss enthusiast, as I was watching most of the shows during the simulcast, so it was one among many, but I did enjoy it for the most part.

Yeah they tend to play a lot of cell phone games, my point was more in the direction of the MC not being able to play a game, when it's available to people who don't use a cell phone, it seems like in the anime's universe it's strictly a phone game.
Speaking of which, one of the reasons I play the game through Steam is because my cell phone is strictly for business, but there are a few mobile games that I do play through Nox on PC, Brown Dust (now called Brave Nine), Fate Grand Order and King's Raid, all great games. ^_^
And I agree with the 30 minute rule, I don't know how people can play these types of games during long campaigns on a cell.

Some of my favorite music pieces in the game are Dragon Shrine (Rowen and Dragoncraft's theme), Memories of Sadness, Battle Preparations and The Tree of Calamity (Home Version).
While I don't particularly like when Disney has done to the Star War franchise, if someone were to ever make a Star Wars anime, then I think Ike Yoshihiro would be an excellent choice for the soundtrack.

Yep, it appeals a lot more to older players, some of which probably played a lot of Yu Gi Oh growing up, but are long past that. Another thing is the art form of Shadowverse is more in the direction of classic 80s to early 90s DND animes, like Record of Lodoss War, Bastard!, Berserk, etc Which is one of the reasons I like it so much. One of the things I enjoyed about Goblin Slayer, was that they went back to that older grittier fantasy style, and even indirectly criticized the direction that most modern fantasy series have gone in.
Somewhat related to topic, Cygames often has international Shadowverse tournaments on their Twitch channel, and I think it's strictly an adult thing in order to enter.

ReLife is one of my favorite shows, I've re-watched it at least 4 times, which is funny cause I've been on hiatus with a number of really good series, like Food Wars, Demon Slayer, but somehow I always manage to find the time to re-watch ReLife. ^_^;

Let's say they decided to take a direction where every episode had a different real world protagonist, who establishes a connection to one of the in game characters, it doesn't have to be a supernatural connection or an Isekai type of situation, just a simple case of relating through similar circumstances.
Here's one quick concept: A girl just transferred high schools, she misses her friends and is having a difficult time making new connections with the other students in her class, plus there is a test coming up to add to the weight of her situation. To escape from her troubles, she opens up her phone and starts browsing the app store, Shadowverse pops up and she decides to give it a try. The Prologue starts and it switches from the real world setting to the game, now Arisa is the protagonist. Like the girl whose playing the game on her phone, Arisa is working hard for a test, when the situation that separates her from Losaria occurs. Because the girl playing the game is separated from her friends, she starts to feel a personal connection to Arisa. The only difference is that Arisa's situation is far more dire, in spite of that, Arisa continues moving forward, which in turn inspires the girl to work harder. After finishing the test, the girl opens up her phone and starts the Shadowverse app, when the person sitting next to her takes notice and asks if she's also Shadowverse player. That is of course one of many concepts that they could use, there might also be a person who relates to Rowen in another episode, and Erika, Isabelle or Urias in yet another.
Apr 18, 2020 8:36 PM

Jan 2015
Oh... i take back what i said then :p

Not really a big mobile player, so i've never heard of any of these titles, gomen -_- so i'll have to trust you on them being great games.

I see, i personally don't differentiate between soundtracks, they are all the same to me? I don't mean that all music sounds the same, i haven't fallen that far yet :L it's just if soundtrack is nice it's nice :d.

Talking to you makes me realize just much of an apathetic, uneducated and uncultured swine I am. I really never thoughts of these things ><
I watched some old animes, i watched a lot of new animes, i can see differences in style, but i never notice whether art direction changes towards an older time or a more modern one.
Oh, i'm not that useless, i can tell if the anime is following an older art direction, when it adapts an ancient manga (before 2005 is ancient lol).

I wish i can enter the tournaments, but i don't have enough cards to make even a decent deck:(

Wow, and here i was thinking about Relife when you were describing your more favorite version of Shadowverse, how crazy is that? and to rewatch it 4 times, how much more crazier is that? I can proudly say that i practice the arts of rewatching animes, but even to me, rewatching 2 times is a max, it's hard to find interest after that. And sometimes i want to rewatch it more, but i don't have enough self-discipline to come back and rewatch it.
Basically what i'm saying is... teach me senpaaaaai ><
Btw whenever i think of relife, i think of this guy, cause he loves it to death and has the profile picture, Relife really touches hearts of many people i see, how crazy is that.

Yep, that sounds too good, i'd watch it. But honestly, im just happy that we got something, i'd treasure and appreciate any version that they put out, as long as they put out something(treasure is a pretty strong word when you only watched 2 episodes, but that's a somewhat fair way to describe it, cause i'm definitely not forgetting this in a million years).

Also i learned that your favorite is Arisa since you mentioned her first :)
Apr 19, 2020 1:00 PM

Jan 2008
I can understand that, a lot of mobile games are kinda meh, but some of them are really good.
Brave Nine (Brown Dust) is probably my favorite, most of the characters are really good and the artwork is fantastic, the gacha rates are also extremely fair.

Everyone has their own preferences, nothing wrong with that, and having a different perspective is perfectly fine as well.
Ah, seeing 2005 as ancient makes me feel a bit old (remembers watching 1980s anime). ^_^;

I'd probably be mascaraed in a tournament, there are so many pro players out there who live and breath the game. ^_^;
When cards are concerned though, I probably have a lot more then I would ever need, as I do the daily logins and occasionally draw the packs with the hopes of snagging a new leader. If there is one thing I would have to complain about regarding Shadowverse, it's the draw rates for leader cards, it's really bad.

Well, I do rewatch a lot of shows, but mostly by episode, in ReLife's case the show caught me by surprise cause ChrunchyRoll added the entire season when it was new. After one episode ended, I enjoyed it so much that I felt that I had to watch the next one. A month later I started missing the characters and situations, so I re-watched it, and I did the same the next month. ^_^;

I do like Arisa, but I think Erika and Rowen are probably my favorites, I focused on Arisa because she's the main character for the prologue, and it seemed like a good place to start out a series.

PalsaApr 19, 2020 1:05 PM
Jun 4, 2020 6:12 AM

Nov 2012
Imagine if Azur Lane anime was not about hot chicks killing alien battleships but instead about people doing Azur Lane PvP exercise on their phone LOL
....of all the arts, for us the cinema is the most important.

-- Vladimir Lenin

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

13 by AnimeWeeb_01 »»
Sep 9, 2022 7:10 AM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2020

9 by Pokecure_XYZ »»
Apr 7, 2022 8:03 AM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2020

19 by PumaZ3TA »»
Jan 7, 2022 12:48 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2020

13 by PumaZ3TA »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:11 AM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2020

7 by PumaZ3TA »»
Jan 7, 2022 10:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.