Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Announced

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Oct 8, 6:53 AM
hope the animation gets better

Oct 8, 7:04 AM
YES YES YEESSSSSSSS I CAN'T WAINT OMG!!! <3 YUE AND KAORI :D BEST WAIFUUUU DESUUU 2019 MY TOP 1

Oct 8, 9:04 AM
Surprised it's getting a season two so quickly. Didn't think it was as bad as some made it out to be. But alright.

Oct 8, 5:38 PM
Since this anime is not popular in Japan, the decision to create a sequel is surprising and confusing.

Oct 8, 7:35 PM
I am really looking forward to the second series, although the CG is still a bit disturbing to the eyes, I hope that in season 2 in this field be improved

Oct 8, 7:47 PM

Ahahaha, White Fox continues to confirm the status of my favorite studio. These guys not only make a good anime (well, not always), but they also have a good sense of humor. Honestly, they were almost able to get around the announcement of the second season of Mahouka on my list of "most unexpected announcements this year". In any case, I hope that the second season will not be so memetically cheaply animated.

caio_brb said:
Arifureta was one of the top recorded shows in Japan, and was also one of the biggest streamed anime in international market (including the west) so you all that watched it to hate watch, good job, you all made it get a second season for a thing you hate XD So next time, don't do that.

-Aincrad- said:
Arifureta, literally one of the worst isekai adaptation: *season 2 confirmed right after the last episode*

No Game No Life, literally one of the best isekai adaptation: *no news about season 2 for 5 years now*

Well, I guess it was popular in Japan.l, and that's all that matters to the studios

They have completely different production committee. Stop making those comparisons when different companies are responsible for it.

Someday, people will realize that a decision on adaptation isn't dealt by one world government, but that’s another story.
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Oct 8, 8:00 PM

FUCK YES!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HATE THIS RUBBISH.

Oct 8, 8:02 PM
I actually liked this anime 8/10 for me, excited for season 2 !

Oct 8, 11:37 PM
I for one really enjoyed the anime and its humor is very refreshing. I havent had the opportunity to ever read the manga or itsight novel, but I still really enjoyed the 1st season and I am more than excited to watch the 2nd, 3rd, and continued seasons if possible! There are some things that could use a little work, but all in all its an amazing piece of work and has lots of potential and room to grow. Personally for an anime I liked to see him marry them all. lol Keep up the great work and for the haters; stop complaining because guys like you ruin the chances of futire seasons!! Its okay to suggest things, but dont knock it or say its only good in ome area of the world. Your only one person among many who enjoy these amazing stories. Thanks again to the writers, actors, and producers...

Oct 8, 11:54 PM
ironranger16 said:
I for one really enjoyed the anime and its humor is very refreshing. I havent had the opportunity to ever read the manga or itsight novel, but I still really enjoyed the 1st season and I am more than excited to watch the 2nd, 3rd, and continued seasons if possible! There are some things that could use a little work, but all in all its an amazing piece of work and has lots of potential and room to grow. Personally for an anime I liked to see him marry them all. lol Keep up the great work and for the haters; stop complaining because guys like you ruin the chances of futire seasons!! Its okay to suggest things, but dont knock it or say its only good in ome area of the world. Your only one person among many who enjoy these amazing stories. Thanks again to the writers, actors, and producers...

Thing is, if you read the source material you will realise just how bad an adaptation this really was.

It's not that people want to ruin the chance of future sequels... we're just trying to ruin the chance of a sequel for this before they ruin even more of the source meterial of Arifureta

Oct 9, 10:44 PM
#Arifureta

very nice waiting for new season [*]kawaii [*]kawaii

Oct 10, 12:19 AM
Well I completely understand your complaint, but there are better ways to voice your opinion or dislike of something instead of just being overly rude and distasteful. We have to realize that there are obviously more people who liked the series and want another season and so if you voice your complaint more civilized like then people are more likely to make corrections that are to your liking. Everyone sees things different and I for one would like to see a new season and hopefully the creators will listen to the common arguments and complaints and make some changes to the masses likings. Yes I thought the CGI was kinda low quality and I felt the episodes were rushed and that the story was not explained properly. Hopefully they read these and make changes, but I for one still enjoyed it and its is a heck of a lot better than a lot of these other half baked anime coming out. I wish the stations would spend more time on obvious anime that are of better quality and have better story lines. That being said I still enjoy this particular one. Sorry to repeat myself there, but its late. I wish you all the best

Oct 10, 5:23 AM

Hoes mad

Love all these salty haters. I'm glad this is getting a 2nd season, just to spit on the haters. Reality check, MAL is irrelevant in grand scheme of things.

Oct 10, 9:26 AM

This show is a teenage boys wet dream come true so this news comes as no surprise. And since the second season was announced immediately after the last episode it's safe to say it was planned from the very beginning, so it has nothing to do with how successful/unsuccessful the first season was.
Modified by DarkDooM2, Oct 10, 10:30 AM

Oct 20, 5:45 PM
im exited for the second season i will admit that i like the manga more but i am one of the rare people that really enjoy this series so far

Oct 20, 6:19 PM
I believe some people on MAL are blind to call this adaptation one of the worst of this season, perhaps has to do with some old readers that loved Isekais of the early decade, I think Arifureta deserves a second season for all the mixed stuff involved.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]