Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 13, 2019 5:30 PM
Mere attempt of presenting potential child r*pe is sickening. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Oct 13, 2019 7:24 PM

Piromysl said:
Mere attempt of presenting potential child r*pe is sickening. They should be ashamed of themselves.

You've probably laughed at tons of shows with joke about murder. But that one topic is 'sickening'. Go cry on fucking Twitter you sensitive little child. Preferably stop watching anime, the Japanese don't have your hang-ups and nor do most people in this community.

You enjoy fiction badly.
Lastest Blog Post: Kneejerk Review: Beastars

Watching: Symphogear GX, No Guns Life, Fate/Apocrypha
Weeklies: Koisuru Asteroid, Murenase, BOFURI, Nekopara, Hatena Illusion
Recently Finished: Rec (8), Symphogear (9), Heavens Feel II (10), Houkago Saikoro Club (7), Symphogear G (9), Choyoyu (5), Gekihatsu Boy (5), Honzuki (9), Strawberry Panic (9), Beastars (8)

Sig Girl: Tsubasa Kazanari (Symphogear)

Oct 13, 2019 9:25 PM
YossaRedMage said:
Piromysl said:

You've probably laughed at tons of shows with joke about murder. But that one topic is 'sickening'. Go cry on fucking Twitter you sensitive little child. Preferably stop watching anime, the Japanese don't have your hang-ups and nor do most people in this community.

You enjoy fiction badly.

Judging by your unprovoked response, it is not me who is overly sensitive.
But if take joy in something like that, then go ahead. Just don't brag about it in public.

Oct 14, 2019 6:40 AM

A lighthearted and enjoyable isekai. Great to see my guy Truck-kun make a return.
Nani?!

Oct 15, 2019 1:46 AM
Mile is hilarious & gives the self aware otaku refs, but the new friends seem relatively boring for now. Endro had the 4 fairly strong & balanced.
There's less backnforth than Arifureta so pacing seems ok, but there's so much isekai not sure it can rise above others.
Heard this premise long before adaptation got announced, so if it's not a rushed production, im mildly interested how this'll turn out.

Oct 16, 2019 10:27 AM
Not even good enough for a HS skit

Oct 20, 2019 3:19 PM

That was fun. Not sure what people were getting sup upset about.

Oct 21, 2019 5:41 PM
😮😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😍👍
Loved it!❤
私はこのアニメが大好きです !😍

Oct 23, 2019 1:57 PM
Yuri-Crusader said:
Lovely another anime with rape fantasies ,, Dropped 1/10

LOL

People these days sensitive about small things

I had to rewatch the 1st episode because I had no idea what you are talking about, and then found out that you complaining about some small funny joke that I did not even notice or care when I watched it 1st time.

Oct 27, 2019 2:13 AM
Piromysl said:
YossaRedMage said:

You enjoy fiction badly.

Judging by your unprovoked response, it is not me who is overly sensitive.
But if take joy in something like that, then go ahead. Just don't brag about it in public.

the usual tactic of NPCs of "if you replied to me then you're the sensitive one!". keep living in your small bubble. one day you'll be forced to get out of your safe space and let me tell you just this: pedophile jokes will be the last of your concern.

this is why I stopped twitter altogether.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.

Nov 3, 2019 8:03 PM
NTR ♥

I really adore the art style, especially for Miles. She’s cute, a bit of an airhead, and has a cute voice :)

She’s not THAT flat.

Nov 5, 2019 8:40 PM

An isekai about a girl that just wants to be average and fit in, unlike her previous life, but was given powerful "stats" which she resents. It seems to be more so focused on comedy than actual plot and even breaks the fourth wall a few times. All of the characters are colorful and cute and it was actually a lot of fun to watch. It has a good balance of both craziness and slice-of-life.
✗

Nov 8, 2019 10:25 AM
Is the villianess really needed as a anime only addition .

Nov 12, 2019 5:18 AM
the story has messed up
well I have a low expectation of this from the start and it did not disappoint me because I expected this from Isekai (not disappointment)
2/5

Dec 21, 2019 3:26 PM
Time killer

I don't care if the adaptation is good or bad, but this first episode was very entertaining.

I hope this series continues to make fun of isekai tropes :p

Dec 31, 2019 9:28 PM

A very cute start, I like it Very good episode
Demon Slayers ♤♡◇♧ 鬼滅の刃

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]