Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2019 4:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, Yue still gets head pats even in the season finale. She still gets jealous when other girls are involved with Hajime...

Honestly, I'm not too surprised that Hajime had to go show off his skills again as usual. They tried to make the final episode epic with some sort of epic battle but I'm not buying it. It's still the same usual shit. On the other hand, at least I'm glad this season is done for now even though it's been announced we're getting a sequel/second season. Inb4 production delays.

This was one of the worst anime of the year if you ask me.
Stark700Oct 7, 2019 7:48 AM
Oct 7, 2019 4:23 AM

Aug 2017
This show was really weird. Besides some creepy CGI and rushed episodes, characters interactions were pure gold mine. Also, here, I have not seen an insane amount of plot conveniences like others shows from Summer like Kanata no Astra or forced comedy like Dr Stone.

In my opinion, it could better with more episodes, better pacing and better fights. 6/10 for the anime.

Glad to see there will be a S2 btw.
NurguburuOct 8, 2019 9:02 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 7, 2019 4:47 AM

May 2014
And with that, the journey ends. What a special show. The visuals were so unprecedented! And Hajime was so edgy!

Though I honestly can't believe there's actually going to be a season 2. That's pretty funny lol.
Oct 7, 2019 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
oh god, can't wait to see how much the score is gonna drop when they update lol

Well that ends the isekai rampage of Fall, if I had to rate them all: Isekai Cheat Magician > Maou-sama Retry > Arifureta > Milf isekai

Dragon anal hentai/10
Oct 7, 2019 8:49 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Ah.....can't believe I completed 13 episodes of trash isekai. Thank you Hajime and your harems. Though the visual is pretty bad, especially in action scenes, I still enjoy the harem kingdom Hajime creates.

And I even may watch the upcoming season 2. LOL, my brain is getting weird those days.
Oct 7, 2019 9:09 AM

Aug 2013
So it is finally over. I'm kinda surprised that they announced a season 2 for this. Well time for me to read the LN.

In this episode, they showed what a badass Hajime is. Kaori ended up joining the party. Honestly, this episode was better than the previous ones.

5/10 for this series.

Oct 7, 2019 9:50 AM

Dec 2017
was quite a shitshow, but it would be a lie if i said i haven't enjoyed even a fraction of it. looking forward seeing season 2
Oct 7, 2019 10:00 AM

Oct 2017
Well the long awaited reunion happened, glad they showed this part in this season. Well the fight animation was as horrible as always but whatever.

Anyway looking forward to the next season, hope they don't ruin it too or atleast make it decent and don't rush the story.
Oct 7, 2019 10:17 AM

May 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, Yue still gets head pats even in the season finale. She still gets jealous when other girls are involved with Hajime...

Honestly, I'm not too surprised that Hajime had to go show off his skills again as usual. They tried to make the final episode epic with some sort of epic battle but I'm not buying it. It's still the same usual shit. On the other hand, at least I'm glad this season is done for now even though it's been announced we're getting a sequel/second season. Inb4 production delays.

This was one of the worst anime of the year if you ask me.

Where did you stream it????
Oct 7, 2019 10:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Next season please no awful CGI and no anal dragon.
Oct 7, 2019 10:18 AM

Nov 2014
Well, let's hope 2nd season gets better treatment. This anime was fun to watch and the downsides were technical things than can be fixed - core of story is pretty solid imo.
Oct 7, 2019 10:20 AM

Feb 2016
They completely destroyed one of the novels I thought was great.

Why did white fox make all the monsters with CGI. The only thing good about this show was the OST. But still this show is popular in Japan. So much that a second season is confirmed.

This was one of the worst shows this season
AnonymousGuy9Oct 7, 2019 7:31 PM
Oct 7, 2019 10:29 AM

Sep 2018
An absolute masterpiece (in its own rights).
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Oct 7, 2019 10:33 AM
Nov 2015
Now THIS is what I call a bad anime! But, surprisingly, it was entertaining enough for me to watch it until the very end. And it will even have a new season!
Oct 7, 2019 10:34 AM

Feb 2017
4 volumes in 13 eps
CGI
Adaptation

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 7, 2019 10:44 AM

Jun 2016
seriously i love they put OP song after hajime talking and previous episode too !!

i know this anime trash , but still entertaining for me !!
Oct 7, 2019 10:44 AM
Jun 2010
as someone who enjoyed the novel, I have to say, this anime has some of the worse action scene ever. They are just so boring to watch.
Oct 7, 2019 10:51 AM
Feb 2019
LOVED IT !❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
VERY VERY GOOD ! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
A tip:
-Next season, remove the mechanized monsters, it would be rewarding!😊👍
Oct 7, 2019 10:59 AM

Mar 2018
Finally it's over.. Is what I wanted to say but they just had to announce s2 today....
For now it's over at least

They cut so many things short/out, but have Hajime fight 10mins with all the monsters.
If they let hin fight like 5min they could've fit so much more of the reunion in.

How Hajime conquered Hiyama was left out completely.

Kouki's complaining was cut short immensly. They didn't even show that he wouldn't accept Kaori's feelings for Nagumo or how he almost treated her as if she was his property, with phrases like "get away from that murderer right now".
The conversation between him and Yaegashi was cut short too. I remember it being way more conflicted than those 3 sentences.

Kaori and Yaegashi didn't even call Hajime Chuunibyou which should've caused Hajime to become more self-conscious which was a pretty nice comedic aspect.

At least they showed how Hajime and co. got down there so quickly in the beginning

So as always they rushed the important bits way too much and layed the focus on these atrocious CGI fights

Gonna savor the time until s2. More than 2/10 is not in store here for me. I'd recommend to anyone to read the novel tho

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 7, 2019 11:04 AM

Mar 2018
AnonymousGuy9 said:
They completed destroyed one of the novels I thought was great.
Same here bud.. Complete disappointment

AnonymousGuy9 said:
Why did white fox make all the monsters with CGI.
From what I've heard the fault doesn't lie in the hands of White Fox but rather in those of Asread :/ Let's hope they will change something in s2

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 7, 2019 11:08 AM

Oct 2018
I'm really surprised Kaori's attitude changed drastically.

and happy she joins the adventure with Nagumo, the only concerned is the one who betrays nagumo. damn I hope s2 Nagumo kills him.
Feb 2019
The CGI is so fu★king bad I hope they'll work on it in on season 2

Mar 2010
felipeliborio said:
Now THIS is what I call a bad anime! But, surprisingly, it was entertaining enough for me to watch it until the very end. And it will even have a new season!

Exactly why I finished it :D

I rate it enjoyed/10 would never watch again!! (except for S2 ofc)
Oct 7, 2019 11:13 AM

Jul 2012
At least is stayed true to itself - shit quality until the very end. I even feel like this last episode was even worse than earlier ones (Katana slash scene, lmaoooooo).

Not even talking about CGI at this point, we've seen worse and more. Just the fight was boring, uneventful and insignificant. It basically served a purpose of "Haha, yeah, I am alive, look how strong I am, pew pew pew".

Still, I waited for reunion since the first episode and that's pretty much the only thing that kept me watching.

Also, really? Like, you HAVE TO squeeze another generic girl into the harem? What is this, team of walking tropes? Also after he completely shut down her confession. Maaaan...

And of course it gets a second season. I mean, it would be hard to make it worse... right?
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2019 11:14 AM

May 2018
Here's a daily reminder that NGNL does not have a season 2 and this show will.

instant depression intensifies
Oct 7, 2019 11:16 AM

Jul 2019
evoniee said:
4 volumes in 13 eps
CGI
Adaptation

Exaaactly.

Last episode was all about integrating harem member no.?

Every now and then you need a show like this to appreciate everything mediocre life throws at you.
Oct 7, 2019 11:29 AM

Feb 2015
1) The CGI is bad that made the action bad. meh
2) Nice way to make harem plot when you have edgy Subara cuck MC
3) tfw his alpha
4) tfw he chose Rem *puts in my fav list*
5) S2 shitshow announced
6) moar fappable waifu gril to integrate to MC's harem
7) moar shit show

Overall: Arifureta: From the most common betacuck MC to the best Alpha harem soyboi/10
Oct 7, 2019 11:43 AM

Jun 2017
Lmao, I didn't see Kaori joining the harem to be honest. Should make some funny scenes in S2. I hope a half decent studio will do it this time without the trash CG tho.

I ended up enjoying this way more than I thought I would despite literally it being a murdered VN adaptation.

With this last episode it earned a 7/10 for me instead of a 6/10. Would anal dragon again.
Oct 7, 2019 11:48 AM

Aug 2019
It's over, finally. I won't miss this.

So many reasons why this show is trash.

Atleast it was quite entertainingly bad.

2/10
Oct 7, 2019 11:51 AM

Jan 2016
What a shitshow. 4/10 and somehow I'm still gonna watch the 2nd season. Because while it was bad, it wasn't the unwatchable type of bad.

The reunion was unsatisfying asf! He didn't even address the person who tried to kill him ffs! The only thing he accomplished was adding another girl to his harem. Heck Shizuku is better than her, I'd rather have her join his harem.

Oct 7, 2019 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
im fine with anal dragon and bunny girl but i'm still baffled Japan actually liked this to warrant a second season
Oct 7, 2019 12:04 PM

Apr 2016
average story, horrible CGI and rushed episodes. Not the worst isekai but still was pretty bad
Hope next season they will have a different studio
Final score 6/10

Oct 7, 2019 12:08 PM
Jul 2014
tbh, I enjoyed this series for some reason. I don't know what it was, but it had things that kept me interested. One of the key aspects that I wanted to see was Hajime reuniting with his classmates, I just wanted to see everybody's reaction to his change. It's in series like these where things like that can keep me interested. Of course, the CGI shouldn't have been a thing. There were some episodes where we did get to see a bit a 2D look to the monsters, including this one. Though it was only for a brief moment. I hope in season 2 they go away with the CGI completely and stick to the 2D look.
Oct 7, 2019 12:11 PM
Apr 2016
Compare to whole series last episode is pretty good. And I think it was obvious that Kaori joins to his harem. Predictable but still after that we can see some funny moments.
Oct 7, 2019 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
Hajime finally reencountered his classmates and put on a show right in front of them to see who's the boss. He still saved all of them but doesn't give a fuck about them. And now Shirazaki joins the harem even after being rejected lmao, you have balls of steel my girl.

Overall, what a crap. But an enjoyable type of crap (coming as an anime only, i will still read the novel). The rush clouded this anime's success and the horrible CG was something that came from a horse's anus. But i won't deny that i liked some parts of this show. But yeah, i can definitely see that it was a middle finger to all of the LN fans out there. 5/10 (hope the second season can change studio and do things right, cause i'm a sucker for this type of story)
Oct 7, 2019 12:34 PM

Mar 2018
I've got to say that I really enjoyed the last episode. Wish I could say the same for the anime as the whole.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 7, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2018
They totally ruined the first arc that is the best of this series, the CGI was terrible and the OST was out of place ... after passing all this disaster, I began to enjoy this series under the phrase "so bad that it is good". 4.5≈5 / 10

As I know, what follows is getting worse so I hope that at least in the second season all the shortcomings that this first had improved.
Oct 7, 2019 12:49 PM

Jul 2014
I hated the first episode, I was going to drop it but I kept watching it and I must say that I enjoyed the show.

I couldn't care less about Hajime at first but I ended up liking him a lot and this episode is a good example of why. He and the girls made this show fun for me.

Kaori is a fun addition to the harem. Her reaction when Myu called Hajime "Papa" was great and her rivalry with Yue looks promising.

A shame that Yaegashi didn't join, I liked her since the first episode, but I'm sure that sooner or later she will. Yue didn't call her "Last Boss" for nothing xD

So yeah, CGI could be awful, it could have been rushed but I enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to the second season... which I hope will bring at least some improvements.
Oct 7, 2019 1:29 PM
Oct 2019
Another Seasonal show comes to an end. This show showed a lot of promise at the start, and while I feel like it was straying away from the source at some parts, I'm happy episode 13 ended with Nagumo meeting with his initial class. There was a lot of unbearable edge and the writing was so predictable throughout since he's your classic op isekai MC.

Btw favorite part from the episode: https://imgur.com/a/ezKPs0E
Oct 7, 2019 1:55 PM

Aug 2018
Somehow I managed to find positive points which made me appreciate this show, despite some extreme negative points (CGI and soundtrack, especially during the fights).

I guess the harem stuff and picky rivalries between the girls made it a bit funny to watch.
Oct 7, 2019 2:17 PM

Jan 2008
Having a rough start and often times being cringey as hell, I did find the show to get progressively more enjoyable as it went on or maybe I started caring less and less about those issues. Though the CGI was bad from start to finish, if only the visual production quality of the show wasn't what it was I could have enjoyed it a little bit better.

Despite all that, actually somewhat stoked to see it getting a second season. Want to see more of an existing isekai anime progress than have a new isekai start off and just be the same as every other while ending off with nothing done.

Oct 7, 2019 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
This anime is the definition of "So bad it's good" Like honestly the first 2 episodes were almost unwatchable, but then as time went along I was on board with this clusterf*** of an anime.

An abundance of Waifus is always a good thing. Tio and Shea were hilarious and that ending with Nakumo and Shizuku with the Katana so good!...God I hope season two we get to see her

7/10 for the enjoyment.
SoraSenpaiOct 7, 2019 2:33 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 7, 2019 2:27 PM
Nov 2018
Last Ep was quite good.. This anime was sometimes really weird but in the end I enjoyed it and I'll definitely read manga hehe
Oct 7, 2019 2:37 PM

Jan 2009
They skipped so many things, changed so much around, and some of it doesn't make sense, but as much as this was butchered in comparison to the manga and LN, i still enjoyed it, guess it was a guilty pleasure.

CarlosHndz said:
They totally ruined the first arc that is the best of this series, the CGI was terrible and the OST was out of place ... after passing all this disaster, I began to enjoy this series under the phrase "so bad that it is good". 4.5≈5 / 10

As I know, what follows is getting worse so I hope that at least in the second season all the shortcomings that this first had improved.

I very seriously doubt this will get a second season with the development hell and problems the first season had.

Edit:it actually is getting a second season?
Ok now i am surprised.
Oct 7, 2019 2:53 PM

Nov 2013
i only started this anime because someone i used to talk to said this was his favorite novel
while i thought i wasn't even going to watch more than 1/2 episodes...and tbh the first episodes were lame... i ended up enjoying it a lot more than expected lol (i mean it was one of the 15-20 animes in the last 3 years that i always watched on 1st day)
even the characters that were annoying at first, like Tia or Shia, became fun after 1 or 2 episodes

i'll give this a 7 and for sure watch a season 2, as well as adding Yue and Shia (and maybe Hajime) to my favorite characters blog lol
winddevil1Oct 7, 2019 3:00 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 7, 2019 3:02 PM

Mar 2016
Unless if you don’t use the full 1-10 grading spectrum, I question one's subjective justification for giving this show 7/10 or higher. Even 4/10 is being too generous.
Despite this, mild entertainment was had, and strangely enough, season 2 raises my curiosity as to whether or not there’ll be any sign of improvement, which I seriously doubt, even then.
Oct 7, 2019 3:03 PM

May 2018
Well the reunion and their reaction is what I lived for this anime.The harem has been added by Kaori who happens to loved Nagumo for a long time but got turned down. Finally it ended, I only enjoyed things such as their reuninion and reactions, nothing more, but I am looking forward to see s2.

Oct 7, 2019 3:12 PM

Nov 2018
Finally, this trash show is over.

I'm not looking forward to season 2.

3/10
Oct 7, 2019 3:13 PM

Apr 2015
The characters and the opening (Which is so LIT) is what kept me watching. This was atrocious from start to finish. If we could just cut out all the fighting and stuff, I would have enjoyed it a lot more. CGI here was such a turn off.

2/10, cause LIT Opening!
Oct 7, 2019 3:13 PM

Mar 2016
WaterLord said:
Hajime finally reencountered his classmates and put on a show right in front of them to see who's the boss. He still saved all of them but doesn't give a fuck about them. And now Shirazaki joins the harem even after being rejected lmao, you have balls of steel my girl.

Overall, what a crap. But an enjoyable type of crap (coming as an anime only, i will still read the novel). The rush clouded this anime's success and the horrible CG was something that came from a horse's anus. But i won't deny that i liked some parts of this show. But yeah, i can definitely see that it was a middle finger to all of the LN fans out there. 5/10 (hope the second season can change studio and do things right, cause i'm a sucker for this type of story)

Yea I mean, at least there’s some enjoyment value to be had, but everything else did not go smoothly, to say the very least.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

383 by Rishabh1348 »»
Mar 5, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

103 by TsunamiYT »»
Mar 2, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

173 by Seabury »»
Jan 14, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2019

158 by Seabury »»
Jan 13, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2019

89 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.