Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2019 3:59 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow! Just Fucking WOW!

We go back about 2.5 Months ago... The Fire break on July 18th on Kyoto Animation 1st Studio. That was something no anime fan can forget about... "KyoAni has lost 34 (35 If I'm wrong please correct me) Handful work of People that gave smile to our faces in that Horror like Firebreak.

This was Devastating. No one knew How to help them... But Japanese people as they are, any kind of money sent to them went to the families who lost their loved ones.

KyoAni couldn't been in an even worse then that.

AND EVEN SO THAT MOVIE WAS A SPECTACULAR MASTERPIECE.

I holded myself so hard no to interfere to the Japanese Audience, but I just Started Crying when the movie finished... That most be one of their greatest movie they made! Even with the lost of their most people!

If this movie was for the ones who are in heaven right now, the people who are alive right now that made this, should be very happy right now (;

LONG LIVE KYOTO ANIMATION!
9/10
Oct 12, 2019 8:07 PM

Feb 2019
The Movie was really good. The production value was just Top-Notch, The landscapes were so richly detailed also, Violet, Amy, and all the other cast were Amazingly animated too. The mix of drama and comedy was ideal and very appealing.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Nov 7, 2019 5:01 AM
Nov 2018
Already watched it today since today is the first day screening at cinemas and Malaysia get this movie first.This movie got a two part.First part is about a girl that kinda lonely and feels useless until Violet came to guide and become her friend (its a basically a job). That girl also had a little sister but she wasn't allowed to meet her for some reasons so she want to send a letter to her sister.

Ok the second part is related to the first part.This time the main character is the sister.Beyond this point is a major spoiler since it spoils a lot about first part so i'm gonna stop here.But if the movie come to your country make sure to check it out because it's definitely worth it.I even got a free set postcards.Each set contains four postcards.
Nov 24, 2019 11:36 AM

Nov 2008
Eh, didn't really like it.

Firstly, the whole premise with Violet being hired to aid in ex-hobo rich heiress' study of etiquette appears far-fetched. I couldn't agree more with Isabella's question "Do machine dolls do that too?". Then, there is Violet calling Isabella "the first ever friend she made" (if the translation by localization company was correct). So that means she does not consider her fellow dolls (Lucalia, Cattleya, Iris, Erica) and other people she's close to, as friends? To be honest i did not see that much development happening between Violet and Isabella to notice how their relationship is any deeper than with any of the aforementioned characters. There was a sleeping- and bathing- together scenes, but you don't befriend people just by sleeping and taking bath with them. I probably missed a few points here, but the whole school arc felt like cheap yuri bait.

Then there was a time skip where we get to see that city is going through rapid growth both in size and technological progress. The lives of familiar characters, on the other hand, did not seem to have had any changes outside of them having different clothes and haircuts. There are no new employees at the office and everybody there seems to still be single. Violet's dialogue with Luculia implied that they didn't communicate in a long time which saddened me to be honest. Also i expected Luculia to be surprised and ask if Violet was demoted to postman, but it appeared that she wasn't much interested in Violet changing her line of work. Taylor was more annoying than cute.

P.s. did anybody check if there was after-credits scene?
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Dec 14, 2019 3:17 PM
Mar 2012
Weirdest film poster I've seen in awhile, but the film itself has nothing heavy, all heartwarming gorgeous, and mostly fine for normies to watch even before the series.

Evan Call ost in theatre is amazing, makes me wanna upgrade my pc audio.
Everyone's hair is absolutely beautiful, and the backgrounds too keep the high quality from the series.
Lol Benedict, nice bike what a shishou.
"Lady Knight" oh yes cuz Saber's king of knights.
There's something mesmerizing in

On this journey Wyoletto learns
and... lots of yuri.

So half was Amy story, half was Taylor, with Benedict & Violet as main support. Plot just ok, was well balanced in pacing & kept the Violet atmosphere. Amy & Taylor somewhat parallels Gilbert & Violet, unfortunate but hopefully someday they'll meet.
Dec 28, 2019 8:30 AM

Apr 2016
Felt kinda mixed but to be expected considering that this is from the first half of the gaiden.

Art was amazing as usual, time skip was not ideal but understandable.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Jan 10, 2020 3:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Stunning movie, easily into my favourites list and probably just about edging Tenki no Ko (Weathering With You) too as the Best Movie of 2019 for me!

Such a heartfelt story yet again and Kyoto Animation didn't hold back one bit to display their finesse. And the Sound Department was fabulous too! I don't think there were any new noticeable tracks for the Gaiden movie but why even bother when the tv series had such a masterpiece-level Sound Department in the first place.

Watching the trailers and the first few minutes of the movie, I thought I'd come to dislike the elder step-sibling but boy I couldn't have been more wrong there. Of course the little one is still the MVP but I was quite intrigued by her character too. Fitting for Violet's friend, I totally approve.

And now the MVP! God, she's just too sweet! Violet going along with the flow during the job interview-ish scene was really sweet to watch as well. Nee-nee and Nii-nii, gah she's just too cute. No wonder why the elder one took her in instantaneously. Aoi Yuuki, the VA, did a fantastic job as always!

Benedict, or Shisho, being moved by her straightforwardness and dreams of becoming a delivery person was really sweet to see as well. I just loved their chemistry, I hope we'll get to see more of that in the upcoming movie!

But yikes, the moment he tore up during the "so close yet so far" scene was the final jab to my heart. Cried buckets even before that and after mind you, but that was a tiny bit special even then.

Overall, I'm really glad this Gaiden movie got an official premiere here in Mainland China! I can only hope they'll do the same for the next project!

Solid 9/10! Thank you to Kyoto Animation for producing this dime and I'm really looking forward to all the future projects from them!

#WeLoveKyoAni

And here's a bit more of my thoughts on the reception of the Movie at my place: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1802066#msg58939881
_MushiRock11_Mar 4, 2020 8:30 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 13, 2020 1:28 AM

Oct 2016
Taylor is just Aoi Yuuki emulating her inner Aoi Yuuki
Jan 15, 2020 1:17 PM

Jan 2017
Finally got to see it! Thank-you Eurozoom for bringing this masterpiece to France!

Outstanding production from Kyoani. It was so good that I did it even noticed those 1h30 on the cinema. I was more than surprised when the credits showed on the screen! What a memorable experience!

Now I want to see even more the real Violet Evergarden movie!
Jan 16, 2020 6:32 PM

Dec 2017
damn, what a beauty of a movie. the animation was really great, character designs are gorgeous and movements are so elegant and enjoyable to look at, especially the dance segments were really nice. backgrounds were great most of the time, other than sometimes just being flat-looking or just plain cgi

on the other end, the story was so-so to say the least. still a fine movie to watch

Jan 26, 2020 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
Audience in my city is great. Credit rolls and no one stand up. Everyone wait for message about Kyoani... then it end. I don't know if the message is there but not subtitled or is not there to begin with. No images of staff, I only remember there was 4kanji in the end of credit.

There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jan 26, 2020 4:47 AM

Feb 2019
Loved it. Beautiful, as expected.

A few minor things I want to point out though. First, she called Amy her first friend, but by that time she should have made friends with the other Dolls and Luculia too. She doesn't consider them friends? Or maybe this happens before all that? But the latter wouldn't make sense seeing the time and how far Violet's developed. A minor thing, but still.

Can't decide between an 8 or 9... I can't say this is a 10, but this was still really really good. Something I wouldn't mind watching more than once.

I was really sad that they didn't show the credits honouring those who were killed in the arson attack here in Indonesia. I was looking forward to that. It was such a heartbreaking and devastating event and I wanted to see for myself the credits honouring those people. Sad they cut it out for the one here.

I hope KyoAni keeps making beautiful, in every sense of the word, art like this.

#ThankYouKyoAni

Major_Gilbert said:
Felt kinda mixed but to be expected considering that this is from the first half of the gaiden.

Art was amazing as usual, time skip was not ideal but understandable.

Do you mean this movie only covered half of the novel?
Jan 26, 2020 9:01 AM

Jun 2013
Does anybody know the title of the Waltz music on the dance scene ?
Jan 29, 2020 2:27 AM
Oct 2019
The movie is really awesome.
Jan 29, 2020 12:28 PM

Apr 2016
Phobez said:

Of the Gaiden novel, it only adapted chapter 2. They extended it quite a bit, actually the whole second part is original. Chapter 1 is already adapted in the main series. So technically I guess it's less than half...

Jan 29, 2020 6:26 PM

Feb 2019
Major_Gilbert said:
Phobez said:

Of the Gaiden novel, it only adapted chapter 2. They extended it quite a bit, actually the whole second part is original. Chapter 1 is already adapted in the main series. So technically I guess it's less than half...

So what's the rest of it about?
Jan 30, 2020 8:53 PM

Oct 2019
After a full week of exam on my college, i decided to watch this movie on theatre tonight!

*The movie is great, the quality of the animation and also the soundtracks is giving me that nostalgic feel. Got my eyes a little bit wet at the end of this movie :,)
CorrectableJan 31, 2020 8:00 AM
Jan 31, 2020 4:59 AM
Jul 2013
Is this canon? Or is this just a ova? Overall great movie 9/10
Jan 31, 2020 6:37 AM
Apr 2019
Major_Gilbert said:
Phobez said:

Ah thats why the second half is kinda weird to me...
Jan 31, 2020 1:45 PM

Apr 2016
Phobez said:

So what's the rest of it about?

The others are chapters on other CH postal workers like Benedict, Cattleya, Gilbert&Hodgins as students in military school and the last chapter is one that involves everyone.

Sternengesang said:
Is this canon? Or is this just a ova? Overall great movie 9/10

The first part is canon, since it's from the Gaiden novel. But the second half isn't.

Feb 2, 2020 3:33 AM

Jun 2019
Just finished watching it in the cinema. I didn’t expect anything less from the animation, it was really beautiful. The music was too.

I definitely liked the first part more than the second part. The time skip kinda threw me off.

Aside from the dancing scene, nothing really grabbed me. The original series was very emotional for me to watch and there were a lot of scenes that stuck on my mind but the same feeling didn’t appear here.

Also, I really wished they met at the end.

Feb 6, 2020 3:03 AM

Feb 2010
Just finished watching as well, as expected for godly animation and soundtrack.

But the story eh, like most of Violet Evergarden episode... not my cup of tea, this could be easily done in 30 minutes, nothing special and impactful, some questionable areas to make it looks sad but im not even sad im questioning it lol, Amy is so sentimental about her sis but never do anything... giving her a better place in orphanage and lost contact with her forever, she only writes letter once, she never check her even after married... if lil sis doesn't come by herself, she probably never will and why are you standing still lil sis? just go meet, hug your big sis and be done with it.

Well at least it's not such a waste in a big cinema.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Feb 12, 2020 12:58 PM

Aug 2016
God damnit, I don't like Violet Evergarden... always makes me cry like a little... girl. Twice this time during the movie. It's kinda works as two parts and one movie and both works amazingly well. Hope changes and characters from it stay in next movie (season 2 ever?).

Let's conveit it a bit chronogically. Start's as standart Violet episode. I was bit confused at start, basically till half of movie, then I recognize why. First part is flashback, from start of series, Violet working for half a year as doll. So somewhere between episodes 3 - 5? I thought other dolls (Ludicia as well) and princess was first of Violet's friends, but guess not. Movie takes it times to explain why Emi/Isabella is noble and orphan child as same time from similar age, but it works in the end. Little sister is cute. Always breaks my heart see little girls crying. Then comes big brother Benedict. What a thoughtfull guy he is.

Anyway, never noticed or forgot his BDSM quirk, does he really have to have high heels and pants like that? Creep. Second part of movie everything was coming together, but anytime girl start screaming loudly I heard Tanya Von Debrechaff clearly, which was kinda threatening. And it was really sad they didn't see each other in the end, but I believe they will, it ends with positive notes and Violet brings romantic happiness as always.

Animation was beatuiful, characters were believable and music was on spot as always.
10/10 melancholic movie.
Martin_TaylorFeb 12, 2020 1:01 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2020 3:41 PM

Feb 2018
"Watashi wa anata no namaewoyonde, sonotoki dake watashitachi no kankei wa eien ni tsudzukimasu."

I call your name, only then will our relationship last forever.
Feb 14, 2020 8:44 PM
Mar 2015
Great story of Violet reconnecting Emi and Taylor
Feb 14, 2020 8:50 PM

May 2015
looked beautiful, just gonna have to wait for better subs
Feb 15, 2020 5:38 PM

Mar 2016
Screenings in Mexico thanks to Konnichiwa Fest. The first part of the movie felt a little bit rushed (or maybe it was just me, who knows) but I liked, Taylor was such a delightful little girl.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 17, 2020 9:37 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Freaking love it. I watched it today. This movie is packed with emotion.
Feb 18, 2020 10:01 PM

Dec 2016
Another story of separated people working through their emotions and becoming connected through Violet and letters. Despite these arcs getting repetitive, the visuals and characters freshen it up every time. This was even more gorgeous than the TV series though. But most importantly this included multiple bath scenes (nothing like those beautiful arms against Violet's pale skin) and TWINTAIL VIOLET :)
Feb 18, 2020 10:14 PM
Nov 2018
LOVED the movie, it felt like a perfect extension to the show. Was around 3 episodes length, which is perfect length for a story arc like this. Had me smiling throughout the entire movie.

That first half with Isabella and violet was a lot of yuri baiting lol. Taylor was just precious. Lots of leg shots as well. Also lots of funny moments, the theater I watched this in was very receptive to the funny bits. You can see violet’s growth as a character in full force here.
Feb 19, 2020 6:23 PM
Jul 2019
Absolutely loved this movie. I had to drive 3 hours in order to see it in theaters, but man it was absolutely worth it. The tears were flowing in the theater.
Feb 22, 2020 2:15 PM
Sep 2017
Am I the only one who straight up thought of the ending as depressing? Violet Evergarden is usually so hopeful.
Feb 29, 2020 3:33 AM
Nov 2017
Wow the ending brought me to tears. I loved Taylor's letter to Amy at the end:

"My name is Taylor. I am your little sister."

It is both, very cute and touching. Because of Taylor's young age she does not know how to put her feelings into words. But the little girl DOES convey her feelings to Amy with these few words and shows us a way to express love. Such an ordinary sentence but with so much meaning. Violet comes closer to knowing what "I love you" means.
Mar 1, 2020 3:16 PM
Sep 2019
BaconChips said:
Absolutely loved this movie. I had to drive 3 hours in order to see it in theaters, but man it was absolutely worth it. The tears were flowing in the theater.

I got on a 9 hours coach trip to see it and currently waiting for the coach back (for some reason it's a 11 hour journey now), but absolutely worth it.
It was amazing seeing the beautiful animation of KyoAni on big screen, but the added value was sharing the experience with fellow movie goers - giggling together at Violet's involuntary comic moments was priceless!

I would give the plot 7/10, but I loved the characters, new and old, I love new haircuts, I love how Benedict got in the spotlight (and crying at the end! We know your "I don't care" attitude is just a pose!!), I love when Violet got back into her delivery uniform and arranged her hair - she is beautiful with just the loosen braids, don't pull her up girl!

The two parter structure was well planned, I have read some reviews where this is pointed out as a weakness of the movie, but I think it worked very well, even if the first part felt a bit rushed.

Two minor complaints: Isabella is Violet's first friend? What about her colleagues? And I would have loved hearing some new tracks from the OST. But the old one is amazing though, so this complaint doesn't count. Also, the screening I have attended was supposed to be followed by a Q&A with Yui Ishikawa, but it was cancelled ;_; she still sent a video with her greetings, she is soooo cute!

While watching the movie I suddenly remembered that this is the first one released after the fire, and this filled me with pride for these incredible people.

Now I am absolutely looking forward to the upcoming movie!
Mar 23, 2020 3:56 AM

May 2014
Pretty nice movie. Animation was gorgeous as expected. I wasn't expecting a time-skip, looks like the next movie will take place then as well. The story was decent, It didn't make me cry or anything though and i recall the anime series managing that quite a few times. Overall not much impact on me, but i did enjoy my time with it.

7/10
Mar 23, 2020 6:24 AM

Feb 2012
This was a bittersweet movie. During the first half of the movie, I initially thought it was moving towards the yuri path, but it didnt and was more of friendship. Whew! The second half was the heartfelt, happy yet sad part of the film. Enjoyable movie!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 23, 2020 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
First half was fine, but the kid was so annoying in the second half. Couldn't enjoy it.
Mar 23, 2020 9:56 AM

Dec 2016
The movie was so beautiful in many ways! Love it!! <3

I was waiting the moment Taylor would come out from the brushes and hug Amy, but in the end, she didn't... I actualy felt quite disapointed cuz the moment was too perfect for the big reunion ;-;

They did a wornderful job as always :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 23, 2020 4:53 PM

Dec 2014
Such a wonderful film...hmmm
Mar 24, 2020 1:34 AM
Jan 2020
It's not fair. I cried for the first time when Taylor received the letter from Amy and she realised it was from her. The way she was crying nee nee just hit me hard. Then at the end when Benedict, Amy and Taylor started crying, I hated that scene. I cried so much. I really wanted them to meet. Imagine leaving the person you love at such a young age and then finally having the chance to meet but you decide not to. I wanted Amy to meet get and be happier. They were supposed to meet. It made me cry all night just thinking of how even though Taylor wanted to see her so much, she didn't. I wanted to watch Amy see her and apologise for leaving her and I wanted them to live together again. Cuz later when Taylor comes back, Amy might already have a baby and it would be hard to let Taylor stay. She left Taylor for her betterment but she got the better life nonetheless. And that's why she was sad. For leaving her like that. Seeing her again would have really made her happy. Anyway, for me, the movie was a solid 9-10/10. I loved the story and if it makes me cry, it means it's good. They did that in episode 10 of the anime and they did it again.
Mar 24, 2020 2:02 AM

May 2016
Such a wonderful movie, I hope Kyoanimation can bring us quality content in the future and wish their lost souls in the fire rest in peace... this movie included some of their touches and I really appreciate that.. ;-;
Mar 24, 2020 4:42 AM

Jul 2017
First off, massive condolences to the amazing people over at KyoAni who worked on this film who got killed in the arson attack last year, it was a very harrowing scene of humanity's most extreme disgust and sadness. In loving memory of the hard-working people over at KyoAni, this film is nothing short of brilliant, as expected to be of Violet Evergarden.

Getting a side story on the reconciliation of two orphaned souls: Amy Bartlett and Taylor, the unnoticed daughter of the prestigious York family. Through the unnerving fate of cripples these two form a bond, only to be separated and living their different lives apart from each other.

Amy a.k.a Isabella the illegitimate daughter has lived under the breath of the royal family, only to find that the royal life impairs her ability to communicate, and so in a girl's boarding school Violet makes her way to groom her for a 3-months contract. Honestly, her part totally feels like bait click-and-switch with the Yuri themes as Amy got closer to Violet and releases her weak agile body to be life-breathing in Violet's presence. And as expected, the letter scenes always kills me softly with scenes of regret and the eventual hope to reconcile in the future.

As for Taylor the Nee-chan of Amy, as a young kid and worse an orphan, life does not play roses on her as her memory lingers on hoping to find Amy once again and reconcile with her. So fast forward in a time-skip, she's all grown up but with her disability of reading Violet shows her the reassurance. That took a major leap with Benedict going the way for her to pass her letter to Amy, the only minor gripe being for both of them to show up on each other's side, face-to-face. Regardless, the letters served their purpose to know each other's wellbeing and heart pangs of the suffering went through in their early days.

The icing on the cake is always KyoAni's gorgeous visuals, and it is absolutely plastered all around. Sad that we won't be able to see another KyoAni work anytime soon, but great hopes for the movie.

What a great side story film, the story being so-so but the visuals selling the film, which to me, still is enjoyable from start to finish.
Mar 25, 2020 2:15 PM

Apr 2016
*sniff*sniff*

I'm not crying...you're crying!!

Seeing Amy and Violet dance was perfection in of itself. Just a stellar scene.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2020 3:24 AM

Jun 2016
damnn .. i wish this will be sad ending but i was wrong ..

overall 6/10
Mar 26, 2020 7:45 AM

Jan 2015
What an emotional rollercoaster this was, my gosh.
Didn’t expect that development in the second half, but it was sure a welcome one.
Cried twice.

9/10
Mar 27, 2020 6:45 PM

Jan 2013
Oh God Aoi Yuuki actually voices the little girl. I didn't even realize while watching but then at the end after she delivered the letter I just heard Tanya when she spoke and went to check.
Pretty fun.

As for the movie itself, oh God I just hated that first half. A bunch of yuri baiting garbage while trying to make Violet look masculine even though she's one of the most beautiful anime characters ever. Just why? Could have had the same story while making them normal friends without all the weirdness. Second half was way more wholesome and largely saved the movie for me. The idea of this little girl traveling all that way with nothing but a letter with Violet's name on it saying to come to her if she needs help was just so amusing. 7/10 overall.
Mar 29, 2020 6:17 PM

May 2016
holy shit that movie was atrocious. That troll ending where she was 5 feet away and didn't meet amy? 4/10 and that is being generous. No sad scenes besides a tiny bit when she opened the letter at the end. WOW, honestly mind boggling.
Mar 31, 2020 5:53 PM

Oct 2010
Honestly was a lot better than I expected. First half was emotional enough but the 2nd half...I did not expect a 3-year tiimeskip and I didn't expect Taylor to become such a great character. Really beautiful story, top-tier level visuals as expected from KyoAni. Really a wonderful film as a whole. The love between the two sisters is just beautiful.
Apr 1, 2020 12:41 AM

Feb 2014
The plot of this series never ceases to amuse. What a wonderful story to tell about the words that make the distance between the two disappear. Fabulous.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 1, 2020 11:03 PM

May 2012
This anime really keeps amazing me, the bittersweet thoughts, emotions, and characters all fit so well into each other into such a wonderful scenery that you just can't look away from this beautiful piece of work!

Just absolutely amazing!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can people watch this without watching the original series?

Strat2005 - Nov 7, 2023

14 by ANIk_003 »»
Nov 10, 2023 9:23 PM

» Violet's Character In this movie

Nayytandova - Apr 25, 2022

7 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 1, 2023 8:37 PM

» do i need to watch the movies?

landerdemonz - Aug 23, 2021

20 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Dec 14, 2022 4:28 AM

» Help

Jamil10 - Feb 2, 2022

21 by GrayZStars »»
May 6, 2022 7:28 AM

» Does this take place before "the movie"?

jacksonbobbyvile - Mar 5, 2022

10 by Sherrifdeen »»
Mar 6, 2022 10:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.