Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 5, 2019 8:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad for an OP song.

We got cast returning again including Asumi. Rizu's personality is showing a lot already but I do expect the season to also focus more on the others. The character reactions and usual rom-com antics are also back. There's still the studying themes in this season considering the cast have been studying hard during their Summer break. At least they can enjoy some baths together. (which means more skin and fan service lol)
KinetaDec 8, 2019 5:14 AM
Oct 5, 2019 8:56 AM

Mar 2014
I like the New Opening and Ending!
A good start to the 2nd Season!
Ogata is so cute!!! G? E?
Who cares?! They are just fine as they are (big). Lol
Fuminocchi just keeps doing mistakes lol with that 1st name calling and forgetting her bra😂😂😂.
Need more of this season!!!
Usopp8000Oct 5, 2019 8:59 AM
Oct 5, 2019 10:32 AM

Nov 2014
It's finally here!
Boobs focused episode. I had problems recalling some stuff form S1, but I sure don't remember laughing so much then. Great comedy and very solid start.
Oct 5, 2019 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
I missed this show and its characters even though it has been that long.

The misunderstandings in the first half about bra sizes and test results were hilarious.

The baths scenes were funny as well.

Oct 5, 2019 10:38 AM

Dec 2014
The bra size misunderstandings and the bath scenes were amusing.

Good restart to the show.

We need more Kirisu-sensei though.
Oct 5, 2019 10:46 AM

Sep 2018
Its back!
I really liked thos chapters when i was reading manga and its soo nice to see them animated :D
Rizu has without a doubt 2 weapons of mass destruction......
well that's just my opinion.....
Oct 5, 2019 10:52 AM

Jun 2017
Great OP and ED, the second season started with a blast, right into an onsen and boobs episode :D.
Oct 5, 2019 11:03 AM
May 2017
I can see they're still lazy to change the girls' hairstyles
Oct 5, 2019 11:04 AM
Aug 2016
They skipped chapter 40, i'm disappointed.
Oct 5, 2019 11:09 AM

Oct 2017
A great way to start the season with the "oppai jokes" XD and wow Rizu chan is really stacked, G cup is really smthng lol. Also dun spill the beans Nariyuki or u'll have hell to pay.
MegamiRemOct 5, 2019 12:04 PM
Oct 5, 2019 11:12 AM

Apr 2017
I love this
ED too cute, I can die
Ashumi senpai best girl
G is now my favorite letter
too bad is my turn to study for exams :(

Oct 5, 2019 11:24 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Spicy first episode with onsen + oppai discussions! Good to have this show back lol. A treat to watch the girls lively and dense in their respective manners as well, lmao.

E, F, B, A, G, H..?! Lol, that exaggerated ''E'' and "F" though at the start. Misunderstandings can be a blissful thing at times xD, Yuiga and Ogata's little bit in the restaurant there totally killed me. My deepest condolences to Furuhashi too, looks like Yuiga was spot-on after all lmao.

Close call there for the girls but good thing luck was in their favour this time around. I feel bad for that classmate of Yuiga's though, nearly got to see his paradise up close in the finest of resolution possible xD.

Asumi-senpai with the interception ftw though, lol. Her commentary at the start was hilarious too, she's totally up to date with progressions.

No Mafuyu-senpai this episode but looks like she'll be back with all guns blazing next episode rofl, definitely looking forward to seeing that'll play out.

Pretty cool Op and a really adorable ED to boot!
_MushiRock11_Oct 5, 2019 11:34 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 5, 2019 11:48 AM

Apr 2018
It's finally here! Good way to start, with a boob episode.
Oct 5, 2019 12:10 PM

Jan 2016
Ah, season 2 of my trash is finally here. Decent first episode, not sure I'd say it's my favorite, but still enjoyable. Looking forward to more.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Oct 5, 2019 12:13 PM

Jan 2017
Yeap it's back and is still as good as the S1!

OP and ED are great but IMHO they are worse than S1 OP/ED.

I love that they mentioned and showed scenes from the beach trip what actually between S1 and S2 also is the focus of the upcoming OVA that will be released in November because FUCK LOGIC!
Oct 5, 2019 12:14 PM

Aug 2012
As a mathematician I hate the way he explained it.
Oct 5, 2019 12:14 PM

Oct 2013
Hebi_op said:

One of the best chapters in the manga. I hope they'll revisit it since they shuffle the order sometimes (Like in last season's Uruka's swimming competition)
Oct 5, 2019 12:15 PM
Jun 2015
Hebi_op said:

i dont see the point of complaining when chapter 41 was in season 1 and besides adaptions jump around with chapters anyways when it comes to SOL and comedy so chapter 40 can come in the future.
Oct 5, 2019 12:40 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Ah yes. The misunderstanding between cup sizes and letter grades. I like the new OP/ED.
Oct 5, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
Was it just me or did this feel a lot better than the 1st season? I don't know what happened but this ep gave me a good time! then again the 1st ep of season 1 also gave me the same feeling, I just hope this continues. NEP is gonna be a blast! Fumino got murdered twice this episode, I don't know if it was intentional but the staff knows who to please, sensei getting her own shot in the OP while the others had partners.
Also loved the OP of this way better than the 1st season, but I liked the ED of the first one better than the 2nd one.
Overall, solid ep!
4/5! keep em coming!
Oct 5, 2019 12:50 PM

May 2018
nightcrawlercyp said:

Anybody who studies Maths at some level will know the cosine rule. I'm actually surprised that he said it correctly xD
Oct 5, 2019 12:57 PM

Aug 2012
Byniavo said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Anybody who studies Maths at some level will know the cosine rule. I'm actually surprised that he said it correctly xD

My point is not about knowing it but understand it and be able to deduce as a result. I hate how math now is taught as poetry you must memorize.
Oct 5, 2019 12:58 PM

Jan 2016
Great first episode! Made me laugh quite a few times and I enjoyed it overall.

I didn't like how the arts team decided to draw Furuhashi in the bath because while she doesn't pack the "you know what" as Ogata and Uruka, she's not unsexy. Heck Fumino is the most beautiful of the bunch

The opening was better than the first one so that's a plus. But great to be back! I enjoy this manga and show way to much for my own good at times. Let's just hope that the studio delivers the Fumino moments in this season
Oct 5, 2019 1:01 PM

May 2018
nightcrawlercyp said:
Byniavo said:

My point is not about knowing it but understand it and be able to deduce as a result. I hate how math now is taught as poetry you must memorize.

oh ok, on the Maths syllabus that I study we have to prove how certain equations are derived from 'first principles', mostly with differentiation.

Aside from that, ousawa is best panty stealer
Oct 5, 2019 1:01 PM
Aug 2019
Love this episode, can't wait for more. Defiently a guilty pleasure show this season of fall!
Oct 5, 2019 1:02 PM
Jul 2019
Whoa, in most onsen cases it's the guy who gets in the girls bath, but here it's them girls who get's in the men's bath, LOL.
Oct 5, 2019 2:01 PM

May 2017
-Stray said:
Was it just me or did this feel a lot better than the 1st season? I don't know what happened but this ep gave me a good time! then again the 1st ep of season 1 also gave me the same feeling, I just hope this continues. NEP is gonna be a blast! Fumino got murdered twice this episode, I don't know if it was intentional but the staff knows who to please, sensei getting her own shot in the OP while the others had partners.
Also loved the OP of this way better than the 1st season, but I liked the ED of the first one better than the 2nd one.
Overall, solid ep!
4/5! keep em coming!
'

I really didn't like season 1 at all. I thought it was super dumb. Gave it a 4/10.

I was planning to watch season 2 just out of spite and to hate on it more, but this was legitimately fucking hilarious and I was dying. I am actually looking forward to watching this now if every episode will be as funny!
Oct 5, 2019 2:09 PM

Mar 2019
Onsen + boobs + funny moments = nice episode 5/5

I am a basic man, sorry

PD: Nice ending <3
KonanaOct 5, 2019 2:12 PM
Oct 5, 2019 2:44 PM

Jun 2016
Onsen + Boobs jokes, great start for the second season, I love this show very much! <3
I must say that altough I like Uruka-chan very much since the start of the series, now I don't have a real favourite above the others, as the story progressed I started to love all of the main 5 girls, each one is cute in her own way, I love them all.
Oct 5, 2019 2:46 PM

Sep 2017
It still amazes me how much difficult it is for Japanese people to call someone by their first name

That first episode was really enjoyable, super funny too even if most of the jokes are still about boobs and misconceptions
Oct 5, 2019 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
OP and ED songs are not even close to 1st season (both - music and animation).
But overall nice start. A bit too much Rizurin's screentime though.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 5, 2019 3:27 PM

Apr 2015
It's back and boy we dived straight into the biggest misunderstanding XD All about test scores and cup sizes in today's episode. Ogata is on the edge of being a H cup...

Hilarious episode if you ask me. Fumino sure made a silly mistake calling Nariyuki by his first name. Best part is that Asumi is just there and observing everything that happens.

The whole boob thing continues into the bath scene too. Poor Fumino, just too self-consious about her boobs I tell you.

Episode had a lack of Sensei though.

I really liked the OP visual.
Oct 5, 2019 3:50 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good episode, seems to be like the season 1, that's cool.
Oct 5, 2019 4:38 PM
Sep 2018
can't believe were already back to the goods
Oct 5, 2019 4:58 PM

Nov 2016
Feels like it was never gone.

The letter misunderstanding was pretty hilarious xD and nice onsen fanservice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 5, 2019 5:15 PM

Mar 2019
great OP and ED, makes you happy somehow. Laughed a lot, very funny though. Definitely missed Bokuben, goot to see it again
Oct 5, 2019 5:29 PM
Jan 2017
We Never Learn was one of the finest shows of this spring and I was pleased to learn (see what I did there?) that it had gotten a second season. Nariyuki and friends must continue their academic struggles as they get closer to achieving their dreams. The comedy of this episode was okay, but it would be great if the show took steps to innovate its brand of humor. There has to be more to this show's comedy other than words taken out of context and jokes about breasts. I'm not saying those things are bad, I just don't want the show to become stale and predictable. While the hot springs scene was a bit clichéd, it felt refreshing that it was the girls who were trapped in the boys' bathroom instead of the other way around, as is anime tradition. All in all, the second season of We Never Learn is off to a good start and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Oct 5, 2019 6:01 PM

Mar 2019
Old jokes all around.

I dig the characters somehow, but I probably only watch this because it's my brother watching and I make him company
my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Oct 5, 2019 6:22 PM

Aug 2018
To summarize this episode : boobs. Bigger boobs. Even bigger boobs. Bath.

But that was still a good return, the notion of school & teaching left for something comedy-like. I loved seeing this little team again !
Oct 5, 2019 6:23 PM

Jul 2017
Yesss, the anime where i have a hard time choosing who is best girl is back! And.. what a great start, focusing on bra sizes lmao. That sure was a huge and funny misunderstanding in the beginning xD Ogata's father reaction was priceless haha.

The girls are also doing their moves on Nariyuki as well, so, the waifu wars will continue strong. (I WANNA SEE MAFUYU SOON THANK YOU)

And wow, did i just watch a non-cliche hot springs scene? Well, we got the cliche change the men's bath to the women's bath, but we didn't see the MC getting punched around by the girls and getting called baka in the end, the girls realized their mistake and actually apologized to him :o. Now there's something new you don't see in most of the anime nowadays. Overall, that part was funny, and we got to see the boys being the usual perverts lol. Mad Fumino = Cute Fumino

Can't wait for the next episode!
WaterLordOct 5, 2019 7:22 PM
Oct 5, 2019 6:53 PM

Jul 2017
AH...after 6 months in Spring, we're back with one of the finest harem rom-coms. Welcome back BokuBen!

Discussing grades became discussing about boob size, wow that misunderstanding xD Seems like Nariyuki has a lot of shenanigans arriving HAHA!

Oh, and Fumino on the 1st name basis. After what happened last season, she is one step closer to him, but always feel 2 steps back.

And bath/onsen fanservice. That's always a thing!

Good OP/ED, though it cannot compare to Season 1's offerings.

Pretty excited for more!
Oct 5, 2019 7:16 PM

Jan 2011
does not feel like this show was gone too long! Dekinai is still Dekinai as simple as it is i still enjoy it's shameless approach at continuing fun ecchi harem's was just shaking my head but still couldn't find myself that we spent most of the episode with misunderstanding about breast sizes "only in these kind of shows lol.."
Oct 5, 2019 7:29 PM

Dec 2016
Very meh return episode.

The same stupidity throughout an entire episode is only funny for so long.
Oct 5, 2019 7:52 PM

Aug 2015
Good episode, I guess, it's very cliché but it's okay to hang out
Oct 5, 2019 9:02 PM

Mar 2018
Yaa I'm excited
It's a bit of a weird change to be at this point again ngl

I don't remember everything tho so it's gonna be nice to see it again ^^

This episode not much sensei
Asumi's comments where obviously the best as always xd

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 5, 2019 9:10 PM
Mar 2017
Finally, they came back ... the best girls came back.

I am so happy that Bokuben returns with this new season and the laughter did not wait.
The first half played a classic theme in the anime, the misunderstanding with bra size, poor Fumino who suffered the most with her poor pride, I found it very funny as how Uruka and Asumi assumed that Rizu talked about her breasts and they talked openly about the size of their bras and poor Fumino had to give in to the pressure and reveal the size of her bra, hurting her flat chest girl pride, I felt bad for poor Nariyuki to when Asumi said he is a secret pervert and now Rizu feels insecure and confused.
But the misunderstanding gets more fun when Rizu and Nariyuki study alone and it is Rizu who believes that Nariyuki speaks of her bra size, fortunately this clears up, but now Nariyuki will not be able to look at Rizu at the height of her breasts without thinking about the letter "G", Rizu really wins in that department, another detail I missed the pounting face of little Rizu.

The second half places us in a study camp where Nariyuki and the girls attend, I was very happy to see some scenes of the Ova (which unfortunately I still can't see, but Asumi in bikini is the best). Fumino mess up calling Nariyuki by his name and things get interesting when Uruka and Rizu also want the formalities to end and ask Nariyuki to call them by their names, pouting Uruka is so cute, but Rizu with her face full of astonishment is more cute.
Later the girls are caught in another anime classic, they entered the men's bathrooms by mistake and Nariyuki is the one who sees them all naked.
Is it true what Uruka says? that big breasts float in hot water, at least we saw that with Rizu, but you never know and poor Fumino again is attacked in her fragile pride, but then Nariyuki ends up hurting her more when he tells her that he could not tell if she was a man or woman, definitely Nariyuki has very bad vision, Fumino has a very feminine body to confuse her for a man, I think he said that to try to hide that he saw her naked. I missed a lot when Uruka says "Nariyuki no ecchi", she sounds so cute when she said that.
Finally the girls were saved by very little of being seen naked by other boys, but finally it is Fumino who gets more hurt when after thanking Nariyuki for his help, he returns the bra she forgot in the bathrooms, stop the bullying to the flat chest of Fumino.

Op and Ed are very cute, Op seemed very entertaining and very captivating. The visuals of the Op are perfect, the five girls look spectacular and beautiful, that part with Fumino sitting in the telescope was beautiful and wild drive Mafuyu sensei looks beautiful as always and Nariyuki looked like a knight fighting to help his girls.
Ed is very cute, chibi girls are so funny and adorable, chibi sensei driving her car was so adorable.

In the next episode the best sensei makes her come back.
Oct 5, 2019 9:28 PM
Jul 2019
did i just sit and watch 22 minutes of boob jokes?

yes, and it was fucking brilliant
Oct 5, 2019 10:29 PM
Jun 2017
Yes, its back!!! And more nariyuki and rest of gang. Hahaha..

And well love this one as its all about Bra size vs pre test scores. Hahaha
Oct 5, 2019 11:23 PM

Apr 2011
Its just the first episode and I'm already laughing a lot.

I missed those girls. Happy to see them back.

But how can Yuiga tell that its Fuminashi's bra that was left behind?
Oct 6, 2019 1:02 AM

May 2010
what a funny episode! glad its back
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.