Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 11, 4:04 PM
ssjokg said:
eWEQRW123123 said:
It would not be a Fate anime if there was no gender swapping at this point.

Who was gender swapped?

Leonardo da Vinci.

Oct 11, 5:30 PM

ssjokg said:
Vncriticalshit said:

Yeah you don't really know, Mash is a demi-servant, Ishtar a pseudo-servant, you wanna know the difference between them ? Just educate and inform yourself, that's not hard.

What does your reply answer exactly?

@Botato said Galahad was a genderswap of Mash. What does my reply answer exactly ? I mean, inform yourself and you will know what the hell I'm talking about.

Oct 11, 6:23 PM

eWEQRW123123 said:
ssjokg said:

Who was gender swapped?

Leonardo da Vinci.

There are debates to our day Leonardo was a transsexual woman or at least non binary gender wise. Leonardo in Fate was biologically born a guy (who posed as the angel Raphael for one of their mentors), but identifies as neither, their current manifestation is taking after Mona Lisa probably based on that old theory that Mona Lisa was Leonardo's self-portrait as a woman.

It's not like Nero or Arturia.
Modified by Thess, Oct 11, 6:30 PM

Oct 11, 10:12 PM
Thess said:
eWEQRW123123 said:

Leonardo da Vinci.

There are debates to our day Leonardo was a transsexual woman or at least non binary gender wise. Leonardo in Fate was biologically born a guy (who posed as the angel Raphael for one of their mentors), but identifies as neither, their current manifestation is taking after Mona Lisa probably based on that old theory that Mona Lisa was Leonardo's self-portrait as a woman.

It's not like Nero or Arturia.

Still a gender swap.

There are debates to our day Leonardo was a transsexual woman or at least non binary gender wise.

Source?
Modified by eWEQRW123123, Oct 11, 10:21 PM

Oct 11, 11:24 PM

Vncriticalshit said:
ssjokg said:

@Botato said Galahad was a genderswap of Mash. What does my reply answer exactly ? I mean, inform yourself and you will know what the hell I'm talking about.

He assumes that's what the other user refers to.

eWEQRW123123 said:
ssjokg said:

Who was gender swapped?

Leonardo da Vinci.

It is a man that poses as a woman.

Oct 12, 4:50 AM

Vncriticalshit said:
ssjokg said:

Oh gee, thanks that clarifies everything. You don't sound like you're interested in discussion, so please don't ping or quote me. Thanks again.

Oct 12, 6:02 AM
I'm not sure why but every Fate series after Fate/Stay Night (both versions) and Fate/Zero is just subpar for me. Fate/Apocrypha came in third barely. Rin and Gilgamesh looks good though in this episode. Hopefully that would means something as more get release.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 13, 1:22 AM

Eyyy clay-man!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Oct 14, 4:27 AM

Not too bad. Certain animations and CGI looked a little rough there, and I don't usually care about such things. Maybe get a bit better on the DVD release?

I question why the show doesn't try a little harder to make itself more inviting to newcomers, but I guess it's going to be pure fanservice.

Could go either way, but I worry this show will just be all fanservice and zero soul.

Still, I'm just here for the Ana/Gorgon. At least the show gave me a shot of bestest smol snek after end credits.

Oct 15, 10:28 AM

Damn, Ishtar's outfit looks phenomenal. Only a short fight but looks alright so far.

Oct 15, 10:41 PM

It's freaky to see so many backgrounds and soundtracks from the FGO app being used here for the anime.

Oct 16, 3:51 AM

Vysarine said:
It's freaky to see so many backgrounds and soundtracks from the FGO app being used here for the anime.
Why? It's honestly the best decision they made.

Oct 16, 5:31 AM

Botato said:
Vysarine said:
Why? It's honestly the best decision they made.
Wasn't saying it as a bad thing. It's just that I spent years hearing those things in a mobile app and suddenly it's fully animated in my favorite form of entertainment

Oct 16, 3:09 PM

I have seen so much of the cursed game fate grand order so why not give it a try.

a lot of butts included this ep.. animators getting out of the hand.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 20, 8:11 AM
SkyLETV said:
Fate/Ass Order

I didn't really think about it but between Mash, Ishtar and Ushiwakamaru this could be a feast... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lucky bastard.

Just like Azur Lane, it's great to see this animated. The characters, the game music, how awesome it looks. I fucking loved it!

Love ur work man...........................................................................................Nice job on the screen shots , hope ya don't mind if I copy it, besides it's fate moon's property anywayz.

Oct 20, 11:24 PM
Dark Overlord

The blending of 3DCG and 2D was horrid. They should have picked one or the other. UBW was far better.

The characters were interesting and the 2D art was great.

The SFX were great.

The music was ok.

Oct 30, 11:41 AM

hmmm nice going to all the way to backk..tohsaka version 2 introduced

Nov 2, 4:06 PM

as a person who plays FGO , this was really good. Ishtar was a treat to watch. those who haven't played FGO are going to be sooo lost lmaoo.😂 the comments are funny af

it's not RIN!! it's Ishtar. ok maybe she a Rin face but it's not really rin

Nov 3, 11:50 PM

Boots454 said:
I'm really happy that this is one is a actual weekly series and not a movie like the past FGOs

There is only one movie tho. Unless you count Lostroom which I don't.

Nov 8, 7:01 AM

xBlastHydro said:

not really she is a fusion between ishtar and Rin and her personality gets influened by Rin. 70% Ishtar and 30% Rin also the main reason why Gil and enkidu like this version more than the "orginal"

Nov 8, 8:05 AM

xShigarakix said:
xBlastHydro said:

not really she is a fusion between ishtar and Rin and her personality gets influened by Rin. 70% Ishtar and 30% Rin also the main reason why Gil and enkidu like this version more than the "orginal"
Also the reason she acts like an airhead and didnt kill MC at the beginning....or every other time.

Nov 11, 12:48 AM
Isekai Fatrash?
Why isn't fate's character called a clone?
Mash = Ram Clone?

Nov 11, 1:08 AM

Nice try, Bait Man

Nov 11, 8:45 PM

depac said:
Isekai Fatrash?
Why isn't fate's character called a clone?
Mash = Ram Clone?
yes anon, you did indeed waste your time putting together that image
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]