Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 4, 2019 8:01 PM

Mar 2019
moeanao said:
I just have a hard time believing that people with open relationships truly love each other. Maybe because I'm very idealistic when it comes to love, and the thought of my partner even wanting to have sex with other people makes me feel sick.
I'd argue that the belief that all lovers are selfish ego trippers that can't stand the idea of not being the centre of their love's world is not idealism, but misanthropic pessimism.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 4, 2019 8:04 PM

Jun 2016
No thanks, I'm not a CUCK like some people here.
(it's bolded and in all caps just to annoy the people here that don't like that word)

A harem of catgirls would be nice though, but they can only belong to ME and no one else!
Lost_VikingOct 4, 2019 8:13 PM
Oct 4, 2019 8:15 PM

Mar 2019
Lost_Viking said:
No thanks, I'm not a CUCK like some people here.
(it's bolded and in all caps just to annoy the people here that don't like that word)

A harem of catgirls would be nice though, but they can only belong to ME and no one else!
Yes you are.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 4, 2019 8:18 PM

Sep 2019
@Lost_Viking, ah but I ain't a cuck as long as I don't see her do it and she doesn't tell me.
Cucks know and do nothing.
-Kookie-Oct 4, 2019 8:32 PM
Oct 4, 2019 8:26 PM

Dec 2016
These questions always amuse me. Particularly since I, like many others here grew up in a quasi-religious clusterfuck of a society that simply does not believe a person could be happy single.

An open relationship is fine as long as you do not invite the State into your relationship and have children. I do not want to be tied down and I do not care what you do when I am not around, so you should not worry about what I do obviously.
Oct 4, 2019 10:29 PM

Apr 2019
open relationship sounds too much work
id rather focus all my love and attention to someone fully rather than divide it

if i was with even suggested an open relationship, i would immediately be thinking of ways how to break up
i just can't fathom the idea of sharing my woman just like i can't fathom the idea of sharing my icecream

anyways, if it works for other people, then good for them

Oct 4, 2019 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
Personally, if more than two people are to be involved, I see more appeal in a mutual poly relationship than a monogamous one plus fuck buddies. I'm not interested in an "open relationship" if that means just sleeping with other people and that's it. But I am fairly interested in a poly relationship. The idea of an affectionate, mutual three-way romantic triad has always seemed kinda nice to me. You get to give and get twice as many cuddles. OT3 y'all.

To each their own. Any relationship style is fine imo so long as everyone involved are consenting adults. People need to get the stick out their butt over how other people are living their lives.
Oct 4, 2019 11:11 PM

May 2012
Whats-up said:
A relationship to me is a commitment. A commitment that you are making with another person. If you're going to include a third party or several third parties, then it really loses that intimacy, it loses the factor of having something special with someone. It's kinda like "i'm just with you because I CAN'T walk away but I want to bang other people because you don't excite me anymore".

I don't really care what people do with lives, but for me it's more of a issue with finding the purpose of it. You can just be single if you want to not be tied down and seek "freedom".

I feel you, I really don't see the point either.

I also wonder how it feels to have like... romantic feelings towards just one person, your so called "number 1 partner", and sexual feelings towards those other people you're with when in an open relationship. Because to me, those feelings are tied: I only want sex with people I love romantically and can't imagine how it's possible to separate your partners into a group of people you only wanna bang and then that "romantic" partner who exclusively enjoys your romantic aspect lol. If I spend enough time with someone and even share my body with them, I'm bound to develope some kinda feelings for them.

However, like someone said, monogamous relationships end up failing most of the time as people fall out of love & excitement and start feeling caged or dull or just tired of the same old. Picking a partner and staying with that same one for your entire life is very rare. So I dunno, maybe open relationships are the key to happiness for some. Then again, you can fall out of love in those too.

Overall human relationships and feelings can be very complicated and hard to explain so eh. I personally want my partner only to myself but, to each their own. I just wouldn't feel like there's any point being "with someone" if they acted romantic and/or sexual with others too.
Oct 4, 2019 11:19 PM
Jul 2018
i dont think most people realise that monogamy is a very outdated social construct and VERY unnatural. the idea that we have to be tied to one person is COMPLETE bs and the only reason that we are so stuck-up about this is because society raised us this way.

personally though im not a very sexual person so i don't really have a reason to be in an open relationship but im not opposed to the idea if my future boyfriend every brought it up.
Oct 5, 2019 12:03 AM
May 2018
The moment your partner even suggest an open relationship, is the very moment you should either have a long talk with them, or start thinking about breaking up with them as soon as possible.

That's not being old fashioned, or less confident, just having some self respect.
Oct 5, 2019 12:53 AM

Mar 2014
nuttygardentree said:
i dont think most people realise that monogamy is a very outdated social construct and VERY unnatural. the idea that we have to be tied to one person is COMPLETE bs and the only reason that we are so stuck-up about this is because society raised us this way.

personally though im not a very sexual person so i don't really have a reason to be in an open relationship but im not opposed to the idea if my future boyfriend every brought it up.
"monogamy is VERY unnatural"? wut? look, monogamy was already exist since the beginning of humankind history until today. according to the law of nature, "everything that's not natural will be destroyed by the nature itself". but both humankind and monogamy is still exist today. and if you look into any civilization recorded through history, the concept and practice of monogamy integrated to both society's laws and traditions.

"harem", "orgy", etc. are the unnatural ones. why? cuz there was no society/civilization in the past who specifically put this into a law. harem was only a part of human tradition and "a tradition can't be applied globally/universally but to only a specific group/tribe". that's why monogamy is very and more natural than polygamy.

why do you think that something "outdated" is bad and something "updated" is always good? lemme give you a simple example. just compare the 2010-2015 anime with 2015-today anime. seeing from your favourite anime list i can see there are more 2010-2015 anime on there than 2015-today anime. if you say, "they are two different things, you can't compare anime with monogamy concept". aren't both the anime and monogamy a product of social construct?

i don't hate monogamy nor support polygamy. what i hate is when someone over-devoted to their partner for emotional support that ended in a codependency attitude.
Nym_Oct 5, 2019 12:56 AM
Oct 5, 2019 1:06 AM
Aug 2016
That can't be even considered as a relationship. That's cheating on the SO with their agreement.
Oct 5, 2019 1:54 AM

Dec 2013
If the both parties are cool with it, why not? I'm not gonna judge.
Oct 5, 2019 2:11 AM

Mar 2019
Gonna go ahead and give my own spiel on this since my situation is rather unusual.

I've thought many times about dating sex workers since I get along with sex workers unusually well compared to how I get along with the average human. The main reason is that sex workers tend to have a very practical approach to life which I like. If I was to date a sex worker, I would be fine with her continuing to work as a stripper or prostitute while in a relationship with me. Mainly because I've come to deeply admire the work sex workers do. I've known several strippers who met rich guys that married them and had them setup for life financially but they continued stripping because they enjoyed the lifestyle and helping the men who come into these establishments. For those girls, stripping wasn't even work, it was more like charity that happened to pay them. Girls like these treat their customers more as friends, sitting with them for hours and talking to them. Most people do not value what sex workers do but I fully believe that countless men's lives have been saved from suicide because of what sex workers do.

If I dated a sex worker then, I would be fine if she wanted to continue doing it. I owe it to her and to other men struggling with loneliness to not let my wishes for exclusivity get in the way. The main thing though is that I know how the pay for play world works and I know that for the most part, a sex worker can grind on, kiss, fuck a guy, provide a incredible GFE, and still be very loyal towards their boyfriends/husbands. Sex workers, I've noticed, either have extremely bad emotional control in which case, most won't work as one for long, or they have very advanced emotional control compared to other people.

The main reason why I wouldn't want an open relationship unless it was with a sex worker is because I don't think most people are like that. With most people, if your girlfriend fucks another guy, that guy becomes a threat to your relationship/marriage. I don't care about the sex, I care about the threat. And I know that when most sex workers have sex with a guy, its not a relationship threat. But for most people, it is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2019 3:58 AM
Sep 2018
It's a recipe for disaster, but then again, humans are not programmed to be monogomous in the first place iether which is sadly also a fact.

"I masturbate to anime girls! Do you wanna be my friend?" - Lost Pause aka Noble. 2017
Oct 5, 2019 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
nuttygardentree said:

Both isn't true. Monogamy is as natural as polygamy for humans. Humans aren't that simple like other species and it's more dependened how they are wired individually.

Also, even some birds of monogamous species prefer to live polygamous and vice versa.
I have heard in house cats, there are some couples monogamous, even if they would have the choice to do not, because their bond is very strong, since they live together. And there are even male cats, who care for the kittens, they would never do that in the nature.
So it's not that simple. Species and individuals adapt to their environment.

Monogamy strengthens the bond between two individuals in particular, so they take better care of their children.
Polygamy strengthens the bond of the group, since it has been normal that many people in the group procreate or have sex to bond with each other.

Both is "natural" and as I said, it's very individualistic for humans. I really don't care about sex that much and expect the same of partner(s) (at least they shouldn't be the opposite), so I only would ever lead monogamous or a polyamor relationships, if happens to me, not an open one.
removed-userOct 5, 2019 4:03 AM
Oct 5, 2019 4:57 AM

Mar 2019
Maneki-Mew said:
nuttygardentree said:

Both isn't true. Monogamy is as natural as polygamy for humans. Humans aren't that simple like other species and it's more dependened how they are wired individually.

Also, even some birds of monogamous species prefer to live polygamous and vice versa.
I have heard in house cats, there are some couples monogamous, even if they would have the choice to do not, because their bond is very strong, since they live together. And there are even male cats, who care for the kittens, they would never do that in the nature.
So it's not that simple. Species and individuals adapt to their environment.

Monogamy strengthens the bond between two individuals in particular, so they take better care of their children.
Polygamy strengthens the bond of the group, since it has been normal that many people in the group procreate or have sex to bond with each other.

Both is "natural" and as I said, it's very individualistic for humans. I really don't care about sex that much and expect the same of partner(s) (at least they shouldn't be the opposite), so I only would ever lead monogamous or a polyamor relationships, if happens to me, not an open one.
There are no doubt men for whom monogamy is completely natural, but let's also be honest that for the majority that practices it, it's an act of restraint; it experiences a sexual urge towards others than the object of its fealty but restrains itself out of a sense of honor.

Notwithstanding that no doubt a minority existence for which it comes natural and no restraint is necessary.

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 5, 2019 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
CowboyMode said:
smallpox said:

degeneracy really means living your best life atp lol

i dunno depends who you are i guess, the reality is the world consists of either slave or master mindset and 99%+ will be slaves to their own impulses and lack of mental capacity, so in some weird way maybe it is the best life for some people

Peaceful_Critic said:
Ah, that part was with the context of both being consenting adults. I wasn't trying to say you should never judge someone for their behavior.Sorry, if it appeared that way.

i gotcha no need to apologize uwu

but there's lots of things consenting adults do that are degenerate and hurt their minds and hold them back in life such as watching pr0n and if they used shame as a motivating factor instead of avoiding it they could improve and have a better life

In the context of the thread. Meaning as long as both parties are consenting adults who want to have an open relationship, I'm fine with it.
Oct 5, 2019 6:51 AM

Jul 2015
Burnt_Cookie said:
@Seiya, do you think casual sex in general should be illegal?
the answer is yes and he's lying. It's not a difficult question for him at all. In his perfect world people only have sex in the missionary position and whip themselves afterwards because of the shame they felt during the act.

Seiya said:
I personally think that they should be illegal.
Contrary to open relationships that don't necessarily hurt anyone, living at home with your parents and not working is something that actually harms society. I believe your lifestyle should be illegal. I'd send you to prison myself if I could. Don't care if you have a reason for it or if you don't hurt anyone, because I don't care about people as individuals. I only care about ideology, and my ideology says that unemployed people should suffer.

Not so nice, is it.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Oct 5, 2019 7:04 AM

Feb 2018
I never saw it as a romantic gain, only a sexual one, for all parties involved. So I'm a bit iffy about doing it personally because they should go hand in hand for my committing relationship. But hey, don't let me stop you if you want to/are in one.
Oct 5, 2019 7:05 AM

Jun 2014
Railey2 said:
Burnt_Cookie said:
@Seiya, do you think casual sex in general should be illegal?
the answer is yes and he's lying. It's not a difficult question for him at all. In his perfect world people only have sex in the missionary position and whip themselves afterwards because of the shame they felt during the act.

Seiya said:
I personally think that they should be illegal.
Contrary to open relationships that don't necessarily hurt anyone, living at home with your parents and not working is something that actually harms society. I believe your lifestyle should be illegal. I'd send you to prison myself if I could. Don't care if you have a reason for it or if you don't hurt anyone, because I don't care about people as individuals. I only care about ideology, and my ideology says that unemployed people should suffer.

Not so nice, is it.

Nice try, but I don't live with my parents anymore.

Oct 5, 2019 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
Seiya said:
Railey2 said:

Not so nice, is it.

scracth that part then rest goes .

:)

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

Oct 5, 2019 7:12 AM

Jun 2014
Railey2 said:
Seiya said:

I'm disabled. I'll never be able to work or drive a car.

Oct 5, 2019 7:18 AM
May 2018
Seiya said:

Who is taking care of you?

How do you live?
Oct 5, 2019 7:18 AM

Jul 2015
Seiya said:
Railey2 said:

I know. I'm saying your lifestyle should be illegal because disability grosses me out. I'd rather have you punished for it, just like you want to punish people that don't have the sort of relationships that you want to see.

Imagine that, the police breaking into your house and arresting you for being disabled. Great world to live in huh. Sounds almost tyrannical!

Oct 5, 2019 7:21 AM

Jun 2014
Psajdak said:
Seiya said:

How do you live?

I have chronic pain. Nobody is "taking care" of me.

Railey2 said:
Seiya said:

I know. I'm saying your lifestyle should be illegal because disability grosses me out. I'd rather have you punished for it, just like you want to punish people that don't have the sort of relationships that you want to see.

Lol, I'm having a hard time taking you seriously, but clearly you're trying to mirror my opinion of open relationships toward me, but the two are nothing alike.

Oct 5, 2019 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
Seiya said:
Psajdak said:

How do you live?

Railey2 said:

Lol, I'm having a hard time taking you seriously, but clearly you're trying to mirror my opinion of open relationships toward me, but the two are nothing alike.
Neither intrinsically hurt people, so they're both encompassed by Mills no harm principle. That's the relevant similarity, which you choose to ignore.

You legitimately want to ruin peoples lives because you disagree with a personal choice they make that has no consequence for you or anyone really, which is tyrannical.
You're a tyrant, Seiya, people like you bring pain to the world whenever they reach positions of power. I suggest you change your ways.

Oct 5, 2019 7:30 AM

Jun 2014
Railey2 said:
Seiya said:

Neither intrinsically hurt people, so they're both encompassed by Mills no harm principle. That's the relevant similarity, which you choose to ignore.

You legitimately want to ruin peoples lives because you disagree with a personal choice they make that has no consequence for you or anyone really, which is tyrannical.
You're a tyrant, Seiya, people like you bring pain to the world whenever they reach positions of power. I suggest you change your ways.

I fail to see how being a "tyrant" is bad.

I am superior to all.

Oct 5, 2019 7:32 AM
May 2018
Seiya said:

I am superior to all.
But what about your chronic pain?

What can you possibly do?
Oct 5, 2019 7:33 AM

Sep 2019
@Railey2, I believe he's being a troll at this point. Best to stop giving him attention.
Oct 5, 2019 7:36 AM

Jul 2015
Burnt_Cookie said:
@Railey2, I believe he's being a troll at this point. Best to stop giving him attention.
he isn't. I've seen him post for years, except for the very last post it's all perfectly consistent with the beliefs that he showed before. He actually thinks people in open relationships should be punished, that's how backwards he is, how little he respects other peoples lives, how much he wants to control others and how little he cares about the fundamental rules that a free society follows.

Sad yes, troll no.

Oct 5, 2019 7:43 AM

Jun 2014
Psajdak said:
Seiya said:

I am superior to all.
But what about your chronic pain?

What can you possibly do?

As long as I refrain from doing things that cause the pain, it's not so bad, but I have to be careful to not put my arms in front of myself for more than 10 minutes, or else my back pain will start.

Oct 5, 2019 7:49 AM

Sep 2019
@Railey2, well he's not really putting up a good defense or justification for himself. I agree with you statement earlier. People like that shouldn't be reaching for power. And in my opinion, neither should they have the privlage of voting.
Best to ignore him either way, there's no helping from what I see. He seems pretty set in his ways.
Oct 5, 2019 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
@Seiya

Lol, you can stop messing with them now. Brunt_Cookie is on to you
Oct 5, 2019 8:07 AM

Jun 2014
Peaceful_Critic said:
@Seiya

Lol, you can stop messing with them now. Brunt_Cookie is on to you

Fair enough.

But you know, in the rare case that I bake cookies, I generally take them out of the oven before they burn. :P

Oct 5, 2019 8:15 AM

Sep 2019
gahhh I knew it. lol
gg, ima out of here.
Oct 5, 2019 8:23 AM

Oct 2019
Railey2 said:
Seiya said:

Saying that polygamous relationships have no effect on others is IGNORANT to say the least. Do a quick google search before spouting out blatant lies. Also, people choose to have open relationships, but people don't choose to be disabled. Quit embarrassing yourself.
Oct 5, 2019 8:36 AM

Jul 2015
geceyo said:
Railey2 said:

Saying that polygamous relationships have no effect on others is IGNORANT to say the least. Do a quick google search before spouting out blatant lies. Also, people choose to have open relationships, but people don't choose to be disabled. Quit embarrassing yourself.
As I said before, choice wasn't the relevant similarity here and wasn't why I picked this example.

What I dislike is people like Seiya playing tyrant and presuming that it's okay to punish people for things that by itself won't cause any harm to other people because he has a personal adversion towards everything that doesn't fit his dated puritan ideals. Maybe take a look at what Seiya is saying before you mindlessly defend him.

Oct 5, 2019 8:46 AM

Mar 2018
Railey2 said:
he has a personal adversion towards everything that doesn't fit his dated puritan ideals. Maybe take a look at what Seiya is saying before you mindlessly defend him.
You mean like how you condescendingly talk to every single person who has a different view than yours? But maybe that's just you not being able to put your personal views aside when discussing something.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 5, 2019 8:49 AM

Jul 2015
Luchse said:
Railey2 said:
he has a personal adversion towards everything that doesn't fit his dated puritan ideals. Maybe take a look at what Seiya is saying before you mindlessly defend him.
You mean like how you condescendingly talk to every single person who has a different view than yours? But maybe that's just you not being able to put your personal views aside when discussing something.
only if those views would destroy peoples lives if you scale them up, then I'll be condescending. Everything else is fine.
Like banning homosexuality, banning any type of relationship that doesn't harm people, legalizing child marriage, etc.
You are aware that it's not "just" opinions, right? These things have real consequences in the real world.

Oct 5, 2019 8:53 AM

Mar 2018
Railey2 said:
Luchse said:
only if those views would destroy peoples lives if you scale them up, then I'll be condescending. Everything else is fine. You are aware that it's not "just" opinions, right? These things have real consequences in the real world.
Alright fair enough and I'm glad you admit to doing it. If I were to call out someone else on this they would deny it 'till their deathbed.
Yes I am very well aware of it and we've already had a similar discussion on what happens if those ideas are implemented.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 5, 2019 8:55 AM

Nov 2009
I dont really care what two people decide is best for them in their relationship
毎日, 日本語を勉強する
Oct 5, 2019 9:05 AM
Mar 2017
Is it the same as friends with benefits?
Oct 5, 2019 9:33 AM

Jun 2013
open relationships are not really something for me. I've been in a relationship with my partner for 8 years now. I'm still very happy about how thing work out. I couldn't imagine to put the same energy and passion to 15 other ppl at the same time (as a example) Besides fooling around with others is a little to dangerous for me and brings more disadvantages then win for me. I dont judge ppl who need such a kind of relationship. I mean at least they have a exciting love life and many experience.
Oct 5, 2019 9:35 AM

Dec 2018
i dont know i just have an urge to kill any couple that walks close to me
Oct 5, 2019 9:52 AM

Feb 2019
Not for me, but I see nothing wrong with it, if it's between two consenting adults.
No
Oct 5, 2019 10:20 AM

Jul 2017
I don't care about it and I certainly wouldn't endorse it
people who are easily tempted should not be trusted
Oct 5, 2019 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
Gonna go ahead and give my own spiel on this since my situation is rather unusual.

I've thought many times about dating sex workers since I get along with sex workers unusually well compared to how I get along with the average human. The main reason is that sex workers tend to have a very practical approach to life which I like. If I was to date a sex worker, I would be fine with her continuing to work as a stripper or prostitute while in a relationship with me. Mainly because I've come to deeply admire the work sex workers do. I've known several strippers who met rich guys that married them and had them setup for life financially but they continued stripping because they enjoyed the lifestyle and helping the men who come into these establishments. For those girls, stripping wasn't even work, it was more like charity that happened to pay them. Girls like these treat their customers more as friends, sitting with them for hours and talking to them. Most people do not value what sex workers do but I fully believe that countless men's lives have been saved from suicide because of what sex workers do.

If I dated a sex worker then, I would be fine if she wanted to continue doing it. I owe it to her and to other men struggling with loneliness to not let my wishes for exclusivity get in the way. The main thing though is that I know how the pay for play world works and I know that for the most part, a sex worker can grind on, kiss, fuck a guy, provide a incredible GFE, and still be very loyal towards their boyfriends/husbands. Sex workers, I've noticed, either have extremely bad emotional control in which case, most won't work as one for long, or they have very advanced emotional control compared to other people.

The main reason why I wouldn't want an open relationship unless it was with a sex worker is because I don't think most people are like that. With most people, if your girlfriend fucks another guy, that guy becomes a threat to your relationship/marriage. I don't care about the sex, I care about the threat. And I know that when most sex workers have sex with a guy, its not a relationship threat. But for most people, it is.

Okay, let get this straight: You're only okay with sex work, because you and some other guys could benefit from.
When you said in that other thread that a wife should stay mentally healthy, you want her to be that way, so you can benefit from her healthy mental state. It's like not wanting a broken computer and not so much more. And then you tell everyone else in these times is egocentric?
Oct 5, 2019 12:03 PM

Sep 2019
Yes I was in a open relationship before I just haven't realized it at the time 11/10 would do it again.
Oct 5, 2019 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
@Maneki-Mew Well, considering his view on sex drives of guys(that men get sexually frustrated and get angry and resentful because of it), he probably thinks their job is a need for many men out there. So he probably thinking of it as not just a desire.
"When you said in that other thread that a wife should stay mentally healthy, you want her to be that way, so you can benefit from her healthy mental state."
May I have an explanation for this conclusion?
removed-userOct 5, 2019 12:23 PM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» how dark is your personality? ( 1 2 )

GrimAtrament - Mar 27, 2018

75 by Amityblight »»
14 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 5 hours ago

13 by DesuMaiden »»
36 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

22 by DesuMaiden »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you like to be a sugar baby?

Ejrodiew - Apr 10

18 by DesuMaiden »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 3 hours ago

6 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.