Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2019 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Reflecting events of the past and present, it would appear that teamwork is very important for any team.

I kinda like this new source of confidence for the show's main team tbh. Hope they can make some big accomplishments even if it's just two or more episodes.
Oct 1, 2019 1:32 PM

Jun 2014
Momentum is gaining for the final showdown between Soran and Sekirei.

Sekirei will be their biggest challenge, and my guess is that the entire game will be spanned across the final two episodes. I should really be something.

Oct 2, 2019 4:30 PM

Dec 2009
I. Can't. Take. It. ANYMORE! Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgghghghghhg! I'm done!

I was excited to learn something about rugby. I thought it would actually be pretty cool.

Admittedly, I'm no sports enthusiast. I appreciate athleticism, in general, but sports are just not something I tend to follow irl. However, I've had great experiences in enjoying anime series' based on sports so I was ready! Truly, the list of really good sports anime is considerable, imo, & I can't imagine any other way I'd get pulled into regularly watching anything regarding sports such as sumo wrestling, road bike racing, ping pong, volleyball, baseball, etc. etc. etc. if it wasn't via anime.
The fact that I'm dropping this 12 episode series after a 9 episode time investment should tell you everything you need to know. I tried. I really, really did, but it just wasn't done well at all.
Oct 2, 2019 8:30 PM

May 2011
I don't know if the animation of the chess guy looks like he is emiaciated or if Seven and Gonzo set a new goal on trying to make this the biggest challenge of trying to watchi shit before you close the videoplayer.
Oct 3, 2019 7:55 AM

Aug 2014
really wholesome interaction between the two. after suffering defeat, his face lit up seeing his opponents smile after victory. made my eyes water a bit. serious
Oct 4, 2019 12:32 AM

Jul 2017
What Riku had that his longtime chess rival Arimura never had: teamwork and cooperation. However (and how much he yapped about it), he and Riku exchanged information, talked old times and the usual "I'll beat you next time!" trope.

Seiichiro, who pulled the team before Riku, did his team justice, but through his condition, many pulled away. But Riku and Akira, hoping for his return, and hopefully he does.

Sekirei is one fearsome enemy, not just between brothers, but between teams. For Riku, it's to prove his brother wrong and for Akira, to avenge Soran and Seiichiro.

The final battle. They'd better get ready for a high wall. I'm surprised to say that I'm quite anticipating the final 2 episodes.
Oct 9, 2019 1:59 PM

Aug 2015
I'm very happy they won. It was nice to see how they came together as a team. The final 2 episodes are gonna be great. Can't wait for the final showdown.
Apr 27, 2020 2:12 PM

Jul 2015
Nice to see Arimura not holding any grudge anymore and accepting what he lacked

Looks like the final match is here, who will win, the older brother or the younger one

More topics from this board

Poll: » Try Knights Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

48 by ims-tokyo »»
Feb 27, 2022 11:01 PM

Poll: » Try Knights Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2019

18 by Unkrowned »»
Apr 27, 2020 2:51 PM

Poll: » Try Knights Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2019

5 by Unkrowned »»
Apr 27, 2020 2:36 PM

Poll: » Try Knights Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

7 by Unkrowned »»
Apr 27, 2020 1:04 PM

Poll: » Try Knights Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2019

5 by Unkrowned »»
Apr 27, 2020 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.