Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Sep 29, 4:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 403
What anime duo is your favourite?

My favourites are Naruto & Sasuke and Iori & Kouhei.






 
#2
Sep 29, 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 120
Kamina and Simon, Reigen and Mob and of course Rintarou and Kurisu
http://steinsgate.jp/10th/ FGO:591,495,201 (NA)
 
#3
Sep 29, 4:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 33
Light and L if they count
Araragi and Shinobu
Any of the duos from Houseki no Kuni

Gamefan121 said:
Kamina and Simon, Reigen and Mob and of course Rintarou and Kurisu
Plus these
 
#4
Sep 29, 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 222
1.Luffy and Zorro from One Piece are best for me.
2.Hachiman Hikkigaya and Yukinoshita Yukino from Oregairu
3.Lelouch and CC from Code Geass
Modified by Chhotyu, Sep 29, 4:28 PM

 
#5
Sep 29, 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 425
Gon and Killua and Vash and Wolfwood, for similar reasons.
 
#6
Sep 29, 4:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 403
HeruruMeruru said:
Gon and Killua and Vash and Wolfwood, for similar reasons.

Great choice :D I also really like them both. Good chemistry since the start of the anime!
 
#7
Sep 29, 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 403
Thanjh said:
Light and L if they count
Araragi and Shinobu
Any of the duos from Houseki no Kuni

Gamefan121 said:
Kamina and Simon, Reigen and Mob and of course Rintarou and Kurisu
Plus these


Light and L can count xD. I don't mind :D
 
#8
Sep 29, 4:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 739
Misaka and Shirai from Railgun
Tigre and Elen from Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Ikki and Stella Rakudai Kishi.
 
#9
Sep 29, 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 403
KamijouToumaIB said:
Misaka and Shirai from Railgun
Tigre and Elen from Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Ikki and Stella Rakudai Kishi.


Nice choices :D Ikki & Stella are an amazing duo.

This gives me another idea for a forum xD. Not gonna say it since someone could steal the idea.
 
Sep 29, 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 559
My first instinct is Reg and Riko from Made in Abyss. One has abilities that make getting through the Abyss possible, the other has knowledge and a curiosity that spurns their quest, so they grow to rely on each other in some of the most brutal conditions imaginable.

Sora and Shiro from No Game No Life are also fantastic, one is a human computer while the other is an expert in reading other people, which is what makes them work so well together.

And the last one I feel like mentioning is Rin and Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp. Polar opposites, but end up genuinely enjoying being with each other and helps both of them grow. Plus their interactions are consistently hilarious and comfy.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
 
Sep 29, 4:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 403
MaskOfIce said:
My first instinct is Reg and Riko from Made in Abyss. One has abilities that make getting through the Abyss possible, the other has knowledge and a curiosity that spurns their quest, so they grow to rely on each other in some of the most brutal conditions imaginable.

Sora and Shiro from No Game No Life are also fantastic, one is a human computer while the other is an expert in reading other people, which is what makes them work so well together.

And the last one I feel like mentioning is Rin and Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp. Polar opposites, but end up genuinely enjoying being with each other and helps both of them grow. Plus their interactions are consistently hilarious and comfy.


Wow great choices and I really liked the explanations. I totally forgot about Reg and Riko, they were good to watch and I loved their journery. Also can't wait for the movie :D
 
Sep 29, 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 185
Hayate and Nagi (Hayate no Gotoku!)
Natsume and Madara (Natsume yuujinchou)
Victorique and Kazuya (Gosick)
 
Sep 29, 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 189
Ciel and Sebastian from Black Butler

Eiichiro and Natsu from Baby Steps

Kirito and Eugeo from SAO

Just to be clear, duos aren't just about couples right ?
 
Sep 29, 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 2712
Gon and Killua
Goku and Krillin
Goten and Trunks
 
Sep 29, 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 218
Gon & Killua (Hunter x Hunter)
Edward & Alphonse (Full Metal Alchemist)
Rock & Revy (Black Lagoon)
 
Sep 29, 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 148
Hikki_a1 said:
What anime duo is your favourite?

My favourites are Naruto & Sasuke and Iori & Kouhei.


Iori and Kouhei are great! Grand Blue is one of my favorite Manga's all time that so that goes without saying.

I also really like Genos and Saitama in S1 particularly because their interactions are great!

Kurisu and Okabe is really over picked, but I love them.

Then probably Reigen and Mob
 
Sep 29, 5:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 43
Okabe Rintarou and Makise Kurisu!!! and recently I don't know but I love to watch Shinra and Arthur (From Fire Force) together.
 
Sep 29, 9:18 PM

Online
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 3222
Mahiro and Yoshino from zetsuen no tempest, one is brawn and one is brains, they contrast each other great.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro
 
Sep 29, 9:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 515

These precious potatoes ofc.



Though if couples count as a duo, then Yuu and Touko are a close second.

 
Sep 29, 9:23 PM
Tail On!

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 62
Miyako Hoshino and Hinata Hoshino from Wataten
 
Sep 29, 9:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 18
Hands down it's Luffy and Zoro without a doubt.
 
Sep 29, 9:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 44
Goku and vegeta-dragon ball series
Naruto and sasuke-naruto series
Hijikata and gintoki-gintama
 
Sep 29, 11:14 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 85
Luffy and Zoro, I love to see these two showing their badass side and how storng they are. Zoro was Luffy's first member since 1999 and it's so satisfying to see Zoro up until now. They're part of our childhood and they always have a special place in our heart.
Edward and Alphonse, their brotherhood was mesmerizing. I love how they're getting along with each other. I think they make a good duo, plus they travel together doing Alchemy stuff. Nothing beats the sibling who's striving so hard for their nice goals.
Guts and Griffith (when they're still comrades), it's not only me who loves to see these two act like they're brother who's related by blood. They were both strong and has a strong relationship bond with each other.
 
Sep 29, 11:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5497
The first one I thought of was Toru (a.k.a. Tooru, Tohru, Thor) and Julie.

Probably because of the title of the work they're from.

But they do really make a good duo.
 
Sep 29, 11:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 425
Forgot to mention Kino and Hermes and Ruki and Renamon.
 
Sep 29, 11:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 223
Undoubtedly the Elric Brothers,
If you haven’t watched FMAB add it to your list now!
 
Sep 30, 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 48
Definitely these 2!!! Love Ed & Al and their brotherhood
Modified by Neolux20, Sep 30, 12:16 AM
 
Sep 30, 12:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 51
The Lovely Angels: Kei and Yuri from Dirty Pair.
 
Sep 30, 12:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2172
I guess Shinchi and Heiji work best as tandem despite being rivals.
Same goes for their respective girlfriends Ran and Kazuha.
 
Sep 30, 1:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 341
Katsura - elizabeth (gintama)


Nozomi - Mizore (hibike euphonium)

Yuu - Nanami (yagate kimi ni naru)
 
Sep 30, 1:30 AM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 959
Isaac and Miria from Baccano!. They are a large part of why I love that show. Some other notable duos are Arararagi and Shinobu (Monogatari), von Reuenthal and Mittermeyer (LoGH) and Illya - Heracles (Fate/SN).
Modified by MrZawa, Sep 30, 1:34 AM
 
Sep 30, 1:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 119
Chhotyu said:
1.Luffy and Zorro from One Piece are best for me.
2.Hachiman Hikkigaya and Yukinoshita Yukino from Oregairu
3.Lelouch and CC from Code Geass

I wonder why many people write Zoro as Zorro. Is it like the same thing when zoro was called zolo?
 
Sep 30, 1:43 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 11
My favorite duo would be Isaac and Miria from Baccano!
 
Sep 30, 1:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 119
Katsura and Elizabeth- Gintama
Joseph and Caesar- JoJo
Iori and Kohei- Grand Blue
Recruit and Nino- Arakawa under the bridge
Mob and Reigen- Mob Psycho 100
Josuke and Okuyasu- JoJo
Koichi and Rohan- JoJo
Doppio and Diavolo- JoJo
Mista and Giorno- JoJo
 
Sep 30, 2:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 153
YeeYeeAss said:
Katsura and Elizabeth- Gintama
Joseph and Caesar- JoJo
Iori and Kohei- Grand Blue
Recruit and Nino- Arakawa under the bridge
Mob and Reigen- Mob Psycho 100
Josuke and Okuyasu- JoJo
Koichi and Rohan- JoJo
Doppio and Diavolo- JoJo
Mista and Giorno- JoJo

You forget the most important one, Dio.
 
Sep 30, 2:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 119
Rojitoki said:
YeeYeeAss said:
Katsura and Elizabeth- Gintama
Joseph and Caesar- JoJo
Iori and Kohei- Grand Blue
Recruit and Nino- Arakawa under the bridge
Mob and Reigen- Mob Psycho 100
Josuke and Okuyasu- JoJo
Koichi and Rohan- JoJo
Doppio and Diavolo- JoJo
Mista and Giorno- JoJo

You forget the most important one, Dio.

Dio and who? Dio and Jonathan? Dio and DIO? Dio and Vanilla Ice?
 
Sep 30, 3:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 153
YeeYeeAss said:
Rojitoki said:

You forget the most important one, Dio.

Dio and who? Dio and Jonathan? Dio and DIO? Dio and Vanilla Ice?

Dio and Jonathan. I guess my point wasn't clear.
 
Sep 30, 3:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 88
Johnny and Gyro from Jojo part 7
Hachiman and Yukinon from Oregairu
Gintoki and Kagura from Gintama
Katsura and Elizabeth from Gintama
Goku and Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z
 
Sep 30, 5:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 18
Kurisu and Okabe - Steins;Gate
Holo and Lawrence - Spice and Wolf
Spike and Jet - Cowboy Bebop
Senjougahara and Araragi - Monogatari

Among others
 
Sep 30, 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 403
Suprised no one has said Kageyama and Hinata xD.
 
Sep 30, 2:55 PM
*sips coffee*

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 1658
MrZawa said:
Isaac and Miria from Baccano!. They are a large part of why I love that show.
CraneSage said:
My favorite duo would be Isaac and Miria from Baccano!

Couldn't agree more. Isaac and Miria are god-tier comedic relief.
 
Sep 30, 3:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 90
Hachiman and Yukino
Mai and Sakuta

Gotta love their interactions
Oregairu is life
 
Sep 30, 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 23
Yang Wen-li and Reinhard Von Lohemgramm from Legend of the Galactic Heroes
 
Sep 30, 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 504
Probably Gon and Killua, but also I really like Kirito and Eugeo as a duo. Another duo I could say is Light and Ryuk, or Ryuk and apples xD
 
Sep 30, 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 744
Gon and Killua (Hunter x Hunter)
Sora and Shiro (No Game No Life)
Mashiro and Takagi (Bakuman)
Yato and Yukine (Noragami)
Yato and Hiyori (Noragami)
Katou and Tomoya (Saekano)




"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.




 
Sep 30, 4:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 945
Mahiro and Yoshino. Best bros with high intellects that always get each otherw back and both are into the best girl of the series. They're so entertaining and holy flip their designs are awesome.

Also:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin."
 
Sep 30, 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 279
Easily my top three would be
Angelo and Nero from 91 Days
Naruto and Killer Bee from Shippuden
Chise and Elias from Ancient magus bride
 
Sep 30, 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 548
Gintoki and hasegawa

mob and reigen

main cast of daily lives of high school boys

deku and all might
 
Sep 30, 5:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 43
My Favourite :
- Shinichi from Parasyte & His Right Hand (>_<)
- Satoshi and Pikachu from Pokémon (I Almost Forgot About It)
- Edward & Alphonse From Full Metal Alchemist (They're Always Together)
- Holo and Lawrence From Ookami to Koushinryou
- Katsura & Elizabeth From Gintama
- Gon & Killua From Hunter x Hunter
- Mob and Reigen From Mob Psycho 100
- Maka and Soul From Soul Eater
- Joseph and Caesar From JoJo Series
- Isaac and Miria From Baccano
- Hinata and Kaegyama From Haikyuu
- Sora and Shiro From No Game No Life
- Ed and Ein From Cowboy Bebop
- And So On

 
Sep 30, 5:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 43
My Favourite :

- Shinichi from Parasyte & His Right Hand (>_<)
- Satoshi and Pikachu from Pokémon (I Almost Forgot About It)
- Edward & Alphonse From Full Metal Alchemist (They're Always Together)
- Holo and Lawrence From Ookami to Koushinryou
- Katsura & Elizabeth From Gintama
- Gon & Killua From Hunter x Hunter
- Mob and Reigen From Mob Psycho 100
- Maka and Soul From Soul Eater
- Joseph and Caesar From JoJo Series
- Isaac and Miria From Baccano
- Hinata and Kaegyama From Haikyuu
- Sora and Shiro From No Game No Life
- Ed and Ein From Cowboy Bebop
- And So On


 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »