Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2019 8:57 AM
May 2014
moonmins said:
What does 'Film adaptation Greenlit' (written on last few seconds) means? What is Greenlit?

when you're driving in your car, the red traffic light means stop, while green traffic light means go, so the film adaptation being greenlit means confirmation that production has permission to start
Sep 29, 2019 9:19 AM

Jul 2019
Sylphine said:
moonmins said:
What does 'Film adaptation Greenlit' (written on last few seconds) means? What is Greenlit?

when you're driving in your car, the red traffic light means stop, while green traffic light means go, so the film adaptation being greenlit means confirmation that production has permission to start

Thanks! @Blue_Flame @Koshi_Inaba
Sep 29, 2019 9:28 AM

Mar 2017
wanna join the hype train but it sucks that anime movies are now banned in our country because of a certain youtuber called "Doggie" :/

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Sep 29, 2019 10:11 AM
Mar 2018
I usually don't get this prepped for an anime movie in advance but they've done this series so well and I need to know how it wounds up. I'm going to need my Demon Slayer fix so here's to catching up with the manga. I'm assuming that the movie got green lit some time ago and they've been working piece by piece on it and we're only just now seeing that piece of info...or at least that's what I'm hoping for.
Sep 29, 2019 10:13 AM
Mar 2018
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Watch them announce a 2nd season after the movie. There's so much material left to adapted in another season after the movie. I really hope the current arc in the manga isn't the last one. I still have a lot of questions left to be answered.

I think that sounds like the plan but I can see how for those who don't see the movie in between the two seasons might be left confused if they're only going strictly off of the series because now canon content drifted into a movie and resume elsewhere. I want to see how they do it.
Sep 29, 2019 10:14 AM
Jul 2013
Time to hear good old Zenitsu cry for half a movie and have the other half dedicated to sad demon flashbacks before they die!
Can't wait!
Sep 29, 2019 10:16 AM
Mar 2018
Bibimbapski said:
I would've loved this to be part of the second season but if it'll provide them with more publicity and funds for the second season then I'm on board. I think this will be their "break" before announcing a season second. I think they might even announce the second season at the end of the movie.

I agree and it would be the best to, to keep the ball rolling and having us feel that there will be something to always look forward to that's within reach.
Sep 29, 2019 10:20 AM

Nov 2016
All aboard the train! Final destination, feelsville!

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 29, 2019 10:55 AM

May 2015
All aboard the train!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 29, 2019 7:11 PM

Apr 2018
Armados said:
Time to hear good old Zenitsu cry for half a movie and have the other half dedicated to sad demon flashbacks before they die!
Can't wait!
hahaha good luck with your predictions.
Sep 29, 2019 8:19 PM
Jul 2009
Armados said:
Can't wait!

Ahahaha. Oh man, cant wait for the actual movie, so i can see the reaction of anime only viewers
Sep 29, 2019 11:17 PM

May 2012
if i remember correctly, the infinity train is a rather short chapter from the manga. i wonder how they are going to adapt the infinity train arc. maybe like adapting every second of the infinity train into the movie, sort of like zombie horror movies out there? either way, i believe it will be awesome :))
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Sep 30, 2019 1:14 AM
Aug 2019
Shadzzo said:
Sad that it will be a movie. We will have to wait ages for the bluray
stop thinking about yourself...by making a movie they got a lot of income..with all free video you watch by not watching at crunchyroll and not buy any bd give them 0 income..i bet who cant wait not actually cant wait for theatre but for watching it free and again give nothing to ufotable..and here when you mention blu ray..i dont think you will buy the blu ray, but instead waiting for it to come out online..
Sep 30, 2019 1:47 AM

Jul 2012
Ozen106th said:
Shadzzo said:
Sad that it will be a movie. We will have to wait ages for the bluray
stop thinking about yourself...by making a movie they got a lot of income..with all free video you watch by not watching at crunchyroll and not buy any bd give them 0 income..i bet who cant wait not actually cant wait for theatre but for watching it free and again give nothing to ufotable..and here when you mention blu ray..i dont think you will buy the blu ray, but instead waiting for it to come out online..

I won't buy the bluray and i don't give two shits about their income. And i can still be sad about it being a movie lmao. Stop being a crybaby
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2019 6:30 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah im very hype, i dont wanna read manga gonna savor the animation and ost
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Sep 30, 2019 6:49 AM

Jan 2019
I was hoping for this, if we wouldnt get a sequel that was canon I was planning on raiding Studio Ufotable but it seems there is no need for that.

Oct 1, 2019 2:13 AM
Apr 2016
who is the strongest Hashira?
Oct 1, 2019 4:40 AM

Apr 2018
Hector_Ndlovu said:
rock pillar is the strongest. Rengoku and sanemi should be the second strongest pillar of this series.
Oct 1, 2019 6:30 AM
Jun 2017
melodykpop said:
I'M SO HYPE FOR THE INFINITY TRAIN ARC.

I'M SO HYPED DAMNIT :D

I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

IN CONCLUSION, I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HYPED FOR ANYTHING :D
ME TOO OMG!!!
HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!
Oct 1, 2019 7:02 AM
Feb 2019
TaharDK said:
so this arc is so short it can fit into a movie ?

A 2 hour movie can contain as much content as 7 to 8 episodes but with way higher quality than usual because they don't need to stretch the budget for the entire season. Just look at what Ufotable themselves are doing with the Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel trilogy, insane quality.
Oct 1, 2019 4:16 PM
Jun 2014
It's not a Hype train. It's an Infinity train.
Sorry I just had to write this plain joke.
Wait it's not plane joke! It's a train joke!
Nevermind. Don't mind me.
Oct 2, 2019 10:05 PM

Nov 2018
I just don't know if I'll be able to handle seeing Tanjiro and his family in his dream ;-;7
Oct 3, 2019 12:36 PM
Apr 2016
Jfs_ said:
Hector_Ndlovu said:
rock pillar is the strongest. Rengoku and sanemi should be the second strongest pillar of this series.
How is that Master's power?
Oct 3, 2019 6:09 PM

Apr 2018
Hector_Ndlovu said:
Jfs_ said:
he's just a normal person, not a swordman.
Oct 3, 2019 7:46 PM
Aug 2019
Shadzzo said:
Ozen106th said:

I won't buy the bluray and i don't give two shits about their income. And i can still be sad about it being a movie lmao. Stop being a crybaby
how about you stop be a cry baby and whining here online how it make you sad because its a movie lol..oh im so sad, its movie and i dont have money to go to theathre..hmm grown up bitch
Oct 5, 2019 2:26 AM
Apr 2016
Jfs_ said:
Hector_Ndlovu said:
wow thats kinda lame. I have feeling the top 5 demons are probably former swords men that turned to demons as well for them to remain intact for so long
Oct 5, 2019 4:34 AM
Jul 2009
Hector_Ndlovu said:
Jfs_ said:
wow thats kinda lame. I have feeling the top 5 demons are probably former swords men that turned to demons as well for them to remain intact for so long

The master is more the morale support/father figure type mentor. He funds the entire organization with his own fortune, including paying the slayers and giving the Hashiras their own land to manages, and act as a father figure for all the slayers who are more often than not, orphans. He is easily one of the best and kindest character in the series, IMO. Not every good character has to be a fighter. You mean top 6 right? There are 6 upper moon. About your guess, well lets just say youre 20% correct.
Oct 6, 2019 2:18 PM
Apr 2016
[quote=Koshi_Inaba]
Hector_Ndlovu said:
Jfs_ said:
I agree
Koshi_Inaba said:
Hector_Ndlovu said:

The master is more the morale support/father figure type mentor. He funds the entire organization with his own fortune, including paying the slayers and giving the Hashiras their own land to manages, and act as a father figure for all the slayers who are more often than not, orphans. He is easily one of the best and kindest character in the series, IMO. Not every good character has to be a fighter. You mean top 6 right? There are 6 upper moon. About your guess, well lets just say youre 20% correct.
okay, i see... he sounds like a noble man... one of great respect and not lame by any means. I really can't wait for for the movie. Im even thinking of reading the manga myself too but i doubt i will. I want to remain clueless until the anime adaptations come out. I really loved kimetsu no yaiba! Easily one of my favorites from this year
HecteazyOct 6, 2019 2:22 PM
Oct 9, 2019 3:08 AM
Jul 2013
Jfs_ said:
Armados said:
Can't wait!

Koshi_Inaba said:
Armados said:
Can't wait!

Ahahaha. Oh man, cant wait for the actual movie, so i can see the reaction of anime only viewers

I know what happens in the manga, so there is not going to be an "anime only reaction". I just dislike how formulatic this series is, I don't like how we are supposed to give a fuck about dumb demons that die after an episode they appear by showing a flashback of their past, and I dislike Zenitsu because he is a horrible character (I don't care about his development in the manga, he is still shit.)
Oct 9, 2019 3:50 AM
Jul 2009
Armados said:
Jfs_ said:

Koshi_Inaba said:

I know what happens in the manga, so there is not going to be an "anime only reaction". I just dislike how formulatic this series is, I don't like how we are supposed to give a fuck about dumb demons that die after an episode they appear by showing a flashback of their past, and I dislike Zenitsu because he is a horrible character (I don't care about his development in the manga, he is still shit.)

Then why are you still following the manga or anime. Man, a lot haters in MAL are just too M it seems. Then again what do you expect from the nest of degenerates and trolls, its only a bit above 4chan when it comes to trollishness after all. Especially when it comes to bashing the currently trending anime or manga. Well, dumbass be dumbass i guess
Koshi_InabaOct 9, 2019 4:13 AM
Oct 9, 2019 4:07 AM
May 2019
I'm definitely going to be looking forward to it^^
Oct 9, 2019 7:46 AM

Apr 2018
Armados said:
Jfs_ said:

Koshi_Inaba said:

you said you read the manga then you should know that there will be zero flashback for the demons in this movie so what the actual fuck is this:
armandos said:
and have the other half dedicated to sad demon flashbacks
Jfs_Oct 9, 2019 7:50 AM
Oct 9, 2019 8:43 AM
Jul 2009
Jfs_ said:
Armados said:

you said you read the manga then you should know that there will be zero flashback for the demons in this movie so what the actual fuck is this:
armandos said:

Yeah, hes probably a total bullshitter. Train arc have no flashback at all. And zenitsu doesnt cry at all because of fear. If anything, inosuke cries the hardest there, in fact, all three cried and for good reason.

Yes, the RLD arc after does have a flashback but the demon last far more than "one episode" like he said. And zenitsu was goddamn awesome here. Couldnt care less what haters think. The swordsmith arc does have a flashback, except it makes the demon less sympathetic if anything, since it shows how much disgusting he is even as a human. Zenitsu doesn't even appear in this arc

The infinity fortress arc is also varied, some demons have sympathetic past, some were just as bad when they were human. And, they all take a rather long time to kill. Except that one that my boy Zen killed with one slash of his secret technique which he uses WITHOUT sleeping and while being serious and angry as hell

Either he actually read the manga, just read the synopsis or just a dumbass who tries to act smart and hip.
Koshi_InabaOct 9, 2019 8:29 PM
Oct 10, 2019 6:23 PM
Jun 2019
CARALHO ISSO AQUI VAI SER MT BOM
Oct 12, 2019 2:49 PM

May 2018
Koshi_Inaba said:
Jfs_ said:

Yeah, hes probably a total bullshitter. Train arc have no flashback at all. And zenitsu doesnt cry at all because of fear. If anything, inosuke cries the hardest there, in fact, all three cried and for good reason.

Yes, the RLD arc after does have a flashback but the demon last far more than "one episode" like he said. And zenitsu was goddamn awesome here. Couldnt care less what haters think. The swordsmith arc does have a flashback, except it makes the demon less sympathetic if anything, since it shows how much disgusting he is even as a human. Zenitsu doesn't even appear in this arc

The infinity fortress arc is also varied, some demons have sympathetic past, some were just as bad when they were human. And, they all take a rather long time to kill. Except that one that my boy Zen killed with one slash of his secret technique which he uses WITHOUT sleeping and while being serious and angry as hell

Either he actually read the manga, just read the synopsis or just a dumbass who tries to act smart and hip.

There is no way this idiot read the manga if he think there is flashbacks in this arc and that zenitsu is crying the entire arc, he's just pretending so he will look like he understand what his saying.
There are a lot of idiots on the MAL community.
Oct 15, 2019 9:29 AM

Dec 2014
Why a movie? I mean, of course, is a great business decision, but I hate it when this happens. It takes eons until I can watch it, because this will never get in theaters in my country, and I need to wait for the DVD, which means another year of waiting.
Oct 16, 2019 9:45 AM
Jul 2013
Koshi_Inaba said:
Armados said:

Then why are you still following the manga or anime. Man, a lot haters in MAL are just too M it seems. Then again what do you expect from the nest of degenerates and trolls, its only a bit above 4chan when it comes to trollishness after all. Especially when it comes to bashing the currently trending anime or manga. Well, dumbass be dumbass i guess

Jfs_ said:
Armados said:

armandos said:

Koshi_Inaba said:
Jfs_ said:

Rider9530 said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

There is no way this idiot read the manga if he think there is flashbacks in this arc and that zenitsu is crying the entire arc, he's just pretending so he will look like he understand what his saying.
There are a lot of idiots on the MAL community.

You all are so butthurt its just amusing.
I know what is happening, but I pretty much summed up this entire franchise as to Zenitsu crying, and having extremely long, unnecessary flashbacks for simply anything. Guess you guys are having a hard time having negative criticism about an anime you blindly adore... whatever... :)
Oct 16, 2019 10:05 AM

Apr 2018
Armados said:
I know what is happening, but I pretty much summed up this entire franchise as to Zenitsu crying, and having extremely long, unnecessary flashbacks for simply anything. Guess you guys are having a hard time having negative criticism about an anime you blindly adore... whatever... :)
"negative criticism" lol. What criticism ? This one?:
Armados said:
Can't wait!
looks more like a bullshit rather than a critique.
I know what is happening
no you don't and this is the proof:
Armados said:
Can't wait!

And this one:
Armados said:
having extremely long, unnecessary flashbacks for simply anything.
there's unnecessary flashback but it's very short and just a few, and all of the long flashbacks is necessary for the story, like UM1 flashback for example.
Oct 16, 2019 12:01 PM
Jul 2013
Jfs_ said:
Armados said:
"negative criticism" lol. What criticism ? This one?:
Armados said:
Can't wait!
looks more like a bullshit rather than a critique.
I know what is happening
no you don't and this is the proof:
Armados said:
Can't wait!

And this one:
Armados said:
having extremely long, unnecessary flashbacks for simply anything.
there's unnecessary flashback but it's very short and just a few, and all of the long flashbacks is necessary for the story, like UM1 flashback for example.

I am not talking specifically about the train arc. I went over the entire manga a long time ago. I know what happened with the second Kizuki, how "strong" the first one is, Akama and what happened with him, why Michael Jackson wants Nezuko and so on, but I am not going to spoil anything. I simply feel that there are way too many unneeded flashbacks throughout the entire franchise, and Zenitsu is a very annoying crybaby. Yes, even after his latest development in the manga he is still a horrible character that was made as trashy comic relief and is extremely annoying.

I pretty much summed the entire franchise, its cute, but that's it. I didn't state it out of hate, but simply these are the biggest things that would sum this Bleach-like franchise all together. (Kizukis being very similar to Espadas and Hashiras are pretty much like squad captains, and there are many dragged on fights that feel pointless due to the size of the cast).
Oct 16, 2019 6:00 PM

Apr 2018
Armados said:
[I am not talking specifically about the train arc. I went over the entire manga a long time ago. I know what happened with the second Kizuki, how "strong" the first one is, Akama and what happened with him, why Michael Jackson wants Nezuko and so on, but I am not going to spoil anything. I simply feel that there are way too many unneeded flashbacks throughout the entire franchise, and Zenitsu is a very annoying crybaby. Yes, even after his latest development in the manga he is still a horrible character that was made as trashy comic relief and is extremely annoying.

I pretty much summed the entire franchise, its cute, but that's it. I didn't state it out of hate, but simply these are the biggest things that would sum this Bleach-like franchise all together. (Kizukis being very similar to Espadas and Hashiras are pretty much like squad captains, and there are many dragged on fights that feel pointless due to the size of the cast).
then you just exaggerated, You Summed the entire franchise as "zenitsu crying and sad demon backstory" when most of the uppermoons backstory is not even sad. Only 1 or 2 of them that have a sad backstory. And zenitsu's crybaby? He stopped crying for like 100 chapters. In the current arc he barely even have any screentime. In SV arc he didnt have any screentime let alone cry. In RLD he only cried once and that is only at the end of the arc. In DT arc all of the main cast is crying and not just zenitsu.
"way too many unneeded flashbacks" which one exactly? I can recall like 1 or 2 unnecessary flashbacks but that's it, it's a small number and far from "too many".
Oct 18, 2019 3:59 AM
Jul 2009
Jfs_ said:
Armados said:
[I am not talking specifically about the train arc. I went over the entire manga a long time ago. I know what happened with the second Kizuki, how "strong" the first one is, Akama and what happened with him, why Michael Jackson wants Nezuko and so on, but I am not going to spoil anything. I simply feel that there are way too many unneeded flashbacks throughout the entire franchise, and Zenitsu is a very annoying crybaby. Yes, even after his latest development in the manga he is still a horrible character that was made as trashy comic relief and is extremely annoying.

then you just exaggerated, You Summed the entire franchise as "zenitsu crying and sad demon backstory" when most of the uppermoons backstory is not even sad. Only 1 or 2 of them that have a sad backstory. And zenitsu's crybaby? He stopped crying for like 100 chapters. In the current arc he barely even have any screentime. In SV arc he didnt have any screentime let alone cry. In RLD he only cried once and that is only at the end of the arc. In DT arc all of the main cast is crying and not just zenitsu.
"way too many unneeded flashbacks" which one exactly? I can recall like 1 or 2 unnecessary flashbacks but that's it, it's a small number and far from "too many".

Just ignore them my friend. People like this exist in MAL and they won't admit their bullshit even if you point it out. All that is important is that the manga volumes are selling like hotcakes in Japan and the hype for the movie is very high. Lets not let some unimportant loser in MAL ruin our enjoyment of this awesome series

Btw, Armados , its AkaZa not AkaMa. There are only important flashbacks which are used to flesh out characters. After his latest develompent, there are only one scene with Zenitsu, and it was barely a scene. Haters just be dumb haters I guest. This is shounen action, what do you expect? Nobody said it was groundbreaking or perfect but many fans does think its a very good series. And many reviewers in Japan think so as well, it entered kono manga sugoi best manga of the year list in 2017. And if you think Bleach was the first shonen to use the leaderships position among the heroes and villains, then your knowledge of shonen manga must be really shallow. Try to broaden your range boy. Seriously, you said you don't hate it, but you bitch about it in a thread where the fans are saying how hype they are for the movie. Yeah, great job in contradicting yourself buddy. Reading and watching a series you dont like and still following it, there sure are a lot of M around here.
Koshi_InabaOct 18, 2019 5:23 AM
Oct 18, 2019 12:08 PM
Oct 2013
I hope they announce the release date this Sunday (20 October) on Kimetsu's event.
I heard that Ufotable already started the production of the movie early this year, i can't confirm anything but if this is true the movie will be released in the end of this year or early 2020.
Oct 18, 2019 12:13 PM

Mar 2018
should've just made more episodes rather than a movie which probably gonna take months before it's fully translate and release internationally tbh
吃屁股
Oct 18, 2019 2:19 PM
Jul 2009
Hyrulia said:
I hope they announce the release date this Sunday (20 October) on Kimetsu's event.
I heard that Ufotable already started the production of the movie early this year, i can't confirm anything but if this is true the movie will be released in the end of this year or early 2020.

Ufotable already got heavens feel for early 2020, so I think realeasing Kimetsu during the same time window would be difficult
Oct 18, 2019 8:21 PM

Oct 2013
@Armados , bruh, if you find whole "Kimetsu no Yaiba" franchise that negatively, then why bother being interested in it, even slightly? ;p
Oct 18, 2019 9:04 PM
Jul 2009
Adnash93 said:
@Armados , bruh, if you find whole "Kimetsu no Yaiba" franchise that negatively, then why bother being interested in it, even slightly? ;p

Spoken like a true wiseman
Jan 1, 2020 10:34 AM

Nov 2012
Very excited! Tempted to read ahead in the manga also :O Just hope the movie and season 2 don't take too long to air.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Oct 19, 2020

395 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 9:44 PM

» So the movie was pointless? ( 1 2 )

ibm30rpg - Sep 26, 2021

60 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 7, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Movie or show?

Fishb0i - May 28, 2023

24 by Fishb0i »»
Aug 3, 2023 2:48 AM

» enmu

blaze_sir - Apr 26, 2023

11 by NotScout70 »»
Apr 28, 2023 8:17 AM

» Plot hole? Or me being ignorant. (Spoilers)

lFrogs - Mar 26, 2022

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Jan 25, 2023 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.