Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Oct 2, 2019 11:15 AM

Apr 2010
Female Muzan was looking pretty hot. Unforunately, every time I hear his voice I can only hear good ol' Rau, lol.

Tempted to started reading where the show ended since I really don't feel like waiting a year for the next installment.
Oct 2, 2019 12:35 PM
Apr 2016
Well, the first half was definitely an aesthetic masterpiece, it was just crazy. So, Muzan got rid of the lower half except for one, I guess they were just that weak. We got to see a lot of Muzan's powers, his powers are definitely terrific and will pose a great threat later on. This episode was a good world-building episode, set it up perfectly for the next season... What can I say, this show has a lot of potential, hoping the future seasons won't be disappointing.
Oct 2, 2019 1:37 PM

Apr 2012
Just when you felt hope that the pillars were enough to defeat anyone, anywhere at anytime; Muzan shows up and obliterates our newly found confidence.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 4, 2019 8:36 AM
Aug 2019
Ah so Kanao and Tanjiro are even at the game. I suppose that's acceptable.

Death Flag has been raised for Rengoku! Yay, now do the same for Zenitsu and kill them both. Assuming season 2 comes...

Yep, an ending not on a cliffhanger but still a "to be continued". Let's hope it does continue, or i'l just have to go read the manga.

Muzan is pretty freaky eh.. Technically he could incite a genocide on humans if he wanted to. So while he does create demons he doesn't do it in an excessive manner even though he can.

Doesn't that make him not so much a villain? The story presents him as such, but the way I see it he's just doing his job. And yes, his job is to create predators that reduce the number of humans in the world. And this job is required in our world too I think.
Oct 4, 2019 8:47 AM

Apr 2019
I'm really struggling with keeping my hands off of picking up the manga at Ch. 54 to know what's going to happen! But I told myself to dive into the sequel movie with lack of knowledge to get hyped to the max. - like I did with the series. What a ride... and struggle to wait for more :')
Oct 4, 2019 6:22 PM
Mar 2016
Inosuke is a mood xD I love his interactions with Tanjiro
Oct 4, 2019 7:58 PM

Jun 2015
i'm tempted to read the manga now to find out what happens after this now.. and i just might. the peak was definitely episode 19, and i like the pacing on how it took 7 episodes to wind down the series from the peak. the only thing i can directly think that i didn't like was the forced comedy of zenitsu and his interactions with everyone, but otherwise this anime is great.
Oct 5, 2019 10:18 AM

Jul 2008
Well a movie was announced, hopefully a season 2 will follow.

This is a 9/10 and going on the blu ray shelf.

The only thing I found annoying was Zenitsu....too over the top all the time. Take some chill pills.
Oct 5, 2019 8:05 PM

Jul 2015
It's a good ep but to end a season? Ehh, not so much

Oct 6, 2019 7:41 AM

Jul 2017
I love this episode more than ep 19. That camera work... this has potential to be one of my favorite shounen. What chapter of the manga should I continue after this?

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Oct 6, 2019 6:18 PM
Oct 2012
halcyon- said:
I love this episode more than ep 19. That camera work... this has potential to be one of my favorite shounen. What chapter of the manga should I continue after this?

You should start from 54.
Oct 8, 2019 2:10 PM

Oct 2018
completed this yesterday and I'm totatlly amazed how ufotable handle this anime. the animation is really brilliant. they take this to another level...

Oct 8, 2019 5:51 PM

Sep 2010
Super enjoyable, looking forward to more
Oct 9, 2019 6:21 AM
Oct 2018
Enjoyed the set up for more stuff in the future, especially with the doors closing to the instrument, reminded me a bit of Mononke.

Really quite enjoyable show overall, the visual design putting it over into an 8/10 for me.
Oct 9, 2019 6:44 AM
Mar 2017
all I can say about this anime is "Kimetsu No Yawa"

10/10
Oct 10, 2019 2:49 AM

Sep 2017
Good last episode. Excited for the movie

ボールルームダンサー
Oct 10, 2019 6:29 AM

Jul 2016
Jfs_ said:
-Aincrad- said:

Yes
The lower the number, the stronger the demon is

So Upper 1 is strongest, Upper 6 is the "weakest" among Upper ones

Same with lower moons
fun fact: 1 uppermoon is comparable to 3 pillar.

Which seems so stupid.

upper 6 is like fifty times stronger than lower 1? How dumb
Oct 10, 2019 9:26 AM

Apr 2018
Vindicater said:
Which seems so stupid.

upper 6 is like fifty times stronger than lower 1? How dumb
yes uppermoon is many times stronger than lowermoon but 50 times stronger? Where did you even get that number from?. And as you can see in this episode lowermoon 1 got some power boost so he's pretty much on the same level of uppermoon, maybe just a bit weaker than uppermoon 6.

And nothing wrong with uppermoon being many times stronger than lowermoon. Nothing dumb or stupid about it. It would be stupid if uppermoon is weaker than lowermoon.
Jfs_Oct 10, 2019 10:06 AM
Oct 11, 2019 1:05 PM

Dec 2017
All I can say is.... DON'T GET ON THAT TRAIN!! Op- and they did :((
Oct 12, 2019 4:52 AM

Dec 2016
Really enjoyed every second of it
Great story and awesome animation and likable characters

10/10
Oct 12, 2019 8:08 PM

Oct 2017
WOW. It was surely the best episode and it promess a really good future, I really don't want to wait but...This production it really deserves it! And what a present that they are gonna make a movie of and a arc! Thats will really interesting thing to see!
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 14, 2019 12:19 AM

Jun 2009
Despite not even buying into the hype beforehand, it was still a bit of a let down. Nothing really special, as far as shounen animes go.

The last ~8 episodes showed some promise, so I would watch a season two. Oh wait, the next project ist a damn movie. Fuck that. This is honestly one of the biggest annoyances in the indutriy right now, always making movies instead of series. I don't like movies.

Anyway, 7/10 from me.
Oct 14, 2019 6:20 AM
Dec 2014
deg said:
this is what i like about 3D animation that is not limited by low frame rate and that is the camerawork is amazing

RIP Lower Moons

Rengoku hype intensifies

and lol Tanjiro x Kanao ship is sailing good

I'm loving thissssssss!!! Hopefully they'll end together
Oct 14, 2019 9:14 PM

Jul 2016
i'm so emotional rn... i'm in full withdrawal, listening to tanjiro's uta while writing this as tears slip out my right eye. i can't believe the first season is over... AND YES I'M SAYING FIRST SEASON BECAUSE DON'T ANYBODY DARE TELL ME AFTER THAT MOVIE (why a movie doe. i just want the sequel asap but i'll watch it regardless) THERE WON'T BE A SECOND SEASON. NO. non non non we are having our cour nombre deux!! and if a genie asked me right now what the fk do i want oh i already know my answer, genie man grant me my wish binch
i've been harboring the desire to watch this last episode after the 25th but today i snapped and with it i came, i saw, and i experienced 🙏 nirvana, a religious experience, i been splashedt with holy water...

ANYWAYS. this ep was well done my friends well done ufotable we love masterpieces (already i can hear people ready to tell me no but hey taste is an opinion). ESPECIALLY the beginning of the episode with muzan and the lower moons, wow, that is seriously one of my favorite scenes ever in anime, actually this is one of my favorite animes now. the EMOTION. FLOWING. electrifying - the new york times!!! FILHUKHFKUHDHUKKUHDUKGUKGDH it was bloody, it was epic, fkkkkkkkkkkkkk i'm gone deuces... i had to rewatch that multiple times. rooting for both sides is actually pretty beneficial, because one: i usually like the "evil" side more than the protagonist's side (unless they too aren't saints) and so i end up having to see people i really don't want to die become destined to die. i mean the protagonist can't just not kill them amirite?? but when you like both sides, you can see everyone you love equally die! (you can tell that even though i myself tried hard to not get spoiled, i did. thought we were all in this together... just screw it all at this point.)

i'm so hyped. train arc i will wait for you, forever. (even though i have zero patience)
i now have given myself permission to finally go on and read the manga now :'}
i'm really excited to read how the muzan purge went in the manga!!!
Oct 16, 2019 4:40 AM
Feb 2009
more Tanjiro x Kanao moments yess this final episode just got me more hype for a 2nd season
Oct 16, 2019 4:05 PM

Dec 2016
So in the end the Demon Slayers didn't meet Muzan... ok. Even so, it was a good anime :) Maybe the movie will have the final arc? 8/10

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 16, 2019 5:09 PM
Nov 2016
PurpleGirl203 said:
So in the end the Demon Slayers didn't meet Muzan... ok. Even so, it was a good anime :) Maybe the movie will have the final arc? 8/10

Not even close, the manga is still ongoing, the movie will have the next arc (which is a good one btw) and afterwards the story continues in the manga, there's enough material for a season 2 already.
Oct 16, 2019 6:03 PM

Dec 2016
xZabuzax said:
PurpleGirl203 said:

Not even close, the manga is still ongoing, the movie will have the next arc (which is a good one btw) and afterwards the story continues in the manga, there's enough material for a season 2 already.

Oh thanks! Maybe I should check out and try reading the manga when I have free time :) I'm curious.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 17, 2019 2:30 PM

Apr 2018
Top notch anime overall. Kibutsuji is one baddddd mf.

Excited to see the relationship between Tanjiro and Kanao. Movie is going to be fire, no pun intended.

10/10. Loved every episode. Binged the series and am craving more.
Oct 19, 2019 2:45 AM
Sep 2016
Need Part 2 we need... Who with me 😤😤😤
Oct 19, 2019 7:32 AM

Nov 2014
deg said:
-Stray said:
Theres an announcement about a movie I think. Need to confirm first.

yep that Train Arc is a movie wow
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1177961704942006272

anime movies usually is equal to 4-6 TV episodes length
So is it canon? Like we should watch the movie before watching season 2?

Oct 19, 2019 7:42 AM

Dec 2016
castbound123 said:
deg said:

Or you could read the manga, that arc start at chapter 53
Oct 19, 2019 7:55 AM
Oct 2012
castbound123 said:
deg said:

Yes it's a must-watch. Canon.
Oct 19, 2019 11:25 AM
Aug 2007
Just binge-watched the show, not sure if that reduced my enjoyment of the show, but I wasn't "blown away" by it. Its a good show, but i'd say its like a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Far too much monster-of-the-week and the training arcs are way too quick. Some of the forced comedy scenes go on for too long as well.
Oct 19, 2019 11:50 AM

Oct 2018
Raitei said:
Just binge-watched the show, not sure if that reduced my enjoyment of the show, but I wasn't "blown away" by it. Its a good show, but i'd say its like a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Far too much monster-of-the-week and the training arcs are way too quick. Some of the forced comedy scenes go on for too long as well.

Wait

Someone who doesn't call it mediocre and overrated just because he didn't like it as much as others?

That's new
-Aincrad-Oct 19, 2019 11:57 AM
Oct 19, 2019 4:29 PM

Jan 2019
I'm just gonna say this here.

I really enjoyed this anime. The characters are good, the animation is god like, the soundtrack was chilling. However, the writing is weak (so many plot conveniences with little explanation or none at all), directing is inconsistent, not enough world building, and comedy sometimes is poorly timed (this is mainly evident in the first few episodes).

Nevertheless, if it weren't for the characters with it's actual slightly non-conventional shounen protagonist and well done tropes, this would have been a 5/10 for me.

Overall, it's an 8/10.
Oct 19, 2019 9:52 PM

Dec 2018
Zenitsu lolicon lol

Finally completed, 9/10

And now waiting for the movie and S2
Oct 20, 2019 1:07 AM

Sep 2014
An overall nice end to this section of the story, I was pretty happy with the spider arc and I thought I wouldn't like all this downtime and training afterwards, but it was good. Little bits of good story throughout.

Zenitsu continues to be a dark blight upon this show that I'm not sure will ever stop, but he was mostly tolerable in these last episodes. Inosuke is Inosuke, which means he's still a mixed bag, but I can tolerate him still.

Looking forward to this next arc.
Oct 20, 2019 6:37 AM

Nov 2014
ExaltedChampion said:
castbound123 said:

Or you could read the manga, that arc starts at chapter 53
Thanks man! I'm also planning to start reading it this week! chapter 53 then!

Oct 20, 2019 6:38 AM

Nov 2014
Eniie said:
castbound123 said:

Yes it's a must-watch. Canon.
Noooooooooooted! Thanks dude! I'm also going to read the manga starting this week.

Oct 23, 2019 4:18 AM

Jul 2013
This is one of the few animes that is just really pleasing to the eyes. Greact action, story is ok I guess, the comedy is the only thing that really sucks.

Oct 24, 2019 6:50 PM

Feb 2019
I just Finished this series, and I must say this was pretty solid throughout. I would have preferred a 2nd season rather than a movie.
LunaEstlinOct 24, 2019 6:56 PM

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Oct 25, 2019 6:15 PM

Jan 2015
the direction and soundtrack in the first part of the episode are especially outstanding. can't wait to see more!
Oct 26, 2019 8:27 AM

Aug 2011
Fantastic series. I little slow paced at times for me but excited to see the continuation of the story. Muzan is one bad dude.
Oct 27, 2019 10:07 PM

Mar 2012
When it's serious this was sooooo good, but the forced comedy bits were mediocre at best and unfortunately there were many of these poorly timed comedy bits.

Definitely gonna be in the look out for the next part though.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Nov 18, 2019 1:15 AM

Sep 2012
Nakuy said:
My only real issue with the ending is the part where he is trying to push the girl into not using the coin.

Even if we didn't get her backstory, its rude to interfere with the personal lives of others when said personal lives do not interfere with others.

The interaction with the first girl, although his words could have been phrased better, was believable. The second one though? It seemed pretty forced.

A normal reaction would have simply being happy that she even said anything to you, thanking her again, and then leaving.

That being said: I still like the overall story and the way they handled the transition into the next season.

thats what friends and ppl who care do, so she shoukd ramain like she is and use coin to decide hes hole life? ppl like her won't change their own they need push from others so what he did was right thing to do
Nov 21, 2019 9:18 AM
Feb 2018
Episode 26: 4/5
Overall Anime: 9/10

I loved this whole anime series, I binged watched it. Would have been a 10/10 but the ending felt abrupt and left alot to be finished up. Now I don't know if they are going to do a second season, I hope they do because I will be watching it if they make a follow up. I have a Tanjiro cosplay in the works right now and I hope to see more Tanjiro and his sister in the future
Dec 1, 2019 1:07 PM

Aug 2015
8/10

It was nice but it is the most textbook shonen I have seen since MhA (and in my opinion MHA carried some themes better than this series). Most of the hype is because of Ufotable literally carrying the series (which is understandable, I mean you got probably the best studio out there animating an action series) however it is enjoyable.

However the writing and inconsistencies ARE there, and for me that matters a lot. Also, the cast of bad guys is laughable (since none of them were interesting history-wise) but at least the guy with the tambourines had a very cool power. Even so, my biggest issue with the series is that every time someone dies, you know it´s sad flashback time, which in most cases were not sad or added anything to the series besides Tanjiro being kind to them, that got old really fast. Also, Zenitsu is extremely annonying, Tanjiro is fine and Inosuke is my favorite out of the three.

The best part of the series for me was the music (which was astounding) and then the animation. Plot itself is fine to mediocre sometimes.
Dec 5, 2019 11:52 AM

Sep 2019
This anime is truly amazing a fine work of animation. This needs a second season.

Score: 8/10

Well I'm also excited for the up coming movie.
Dec 9, 2019 3:16 AM

Feb 2018
What the ending... give me more Kanroji xD, btw it's train xD.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Yesterday, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.