Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 14, 7:24 PM

A succesful bait thread. Lol

Oct 14, 7:34 PM
Absolutely not. There are much better written shonen out there so it's not even up to consideration. It's true that is better than most recent shonen but that is still not a big merit or something that difficult to start with.

Oct 14, 7:52 PM

BAHAAHAH this title
watashi wa, bara no ~ sadame ni ~ umareta

Oct 20, 1:52 PM
I had to sign in to make this post.

The anime is overrated. I had high expectations, thinking it was a serious anime and the characters turned out to be a comedy side. Add to that, it is average. I don't think I will continue to watch season 2 if there is and the score is OVERRATED.

Oct 21, 7:15 AM

No.. definetely not!
Very disagree. And I hate that score (8.96)
KnY is just your mediocre shonen guys.

Jojo or Death Note is the best 👍

Oct 21, 11:31 AM
for some it definitely seems like it
but to be quite honest it's objectively worse than many other

Oct 22, 4:49 PM

ClickBaitBuster said:
Its better than MHA

Yeah, tea is better than coffee, and apples are objectively superior to oranges. Also, Trump is better than Obama. Chocolate cakes are far superior to any other kind of cakes. Hot dogs don't have anything on burgers and sandwiches, etc
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')

Oct 22, 4:54 PM
Yes and no lol. It's not the best as hxh 2011 is the best but I can see it competing for second place

Nov 8, 11:16 AM

CodeBlazeFate said:
]I swear if this reaches 9.00...

EDIT: FOR FUCK'S SAKE

What's the problem? It seems to be a (more than) decently made very classical/common action adventure (with pretty poor 3D landscapes at times). And with many poor things reaching 7, a 6-7 series like this will obviously get even more.

Nov 8, 11:11 PM
I would have heard more about it.

Nov 9, 9:48 AM

I guess I need to watch it to see.

Nov 9, 9:54 AM

tzarye14 said:
Not even closed. How can such average shounen compete in the big leagues? Just look at the competition:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fullmetal_Alchemist__Brotherhood
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11061/Hunter_x_Hunter_2011
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32182/Mob_Psycho_100
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16498/Shingeki_no_Kyojin
https://myanimelist.net/anime/918/Gintama
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20583/Haikyuu
(etc.)

This show is nothing more than hype for animation that it isn't even that good or new to the industry. 10 years ago Ufotable was able to do this with their eyes closed. I recommend watch more shows besides the seasonal ones.

FMA: old one is might not be a masterpiece but it’s better than brohood

HxH: too many boring arcs (didn’t finish it yet)

MP100: yes (needs a 3rd season for a complete adaptation to be #1 on MAL)

SNK: similar to HXH some boring arcs like the one in season 2 and 1st half of 3. And the main character yells too much.

Gintama: dropped in the 1st 2 episodes. Unfunny.

Haikyuu: sports... meh

Nov 9, 10:01 AM

I really enjoyed the first season but no, I don't think it is the best.

An empty head bloomed with blossoms.

Nov 9, 7:05 PM

like KnY but its not really the best shounen ever. Still belongs to FMAB (or HxH). The writing and world building is just another league.
Modified by NiQue_, Nov 9, 7:08 PM

Nov 16, 4:08 AM

Hahahahahaha no.

It’s way too early to tell. It all depends on how subsequent arcs are adapted. I'd say HxH (which KnY seems to be inspired by so far) is the best, so KnY has to be better.
Modified by KingShoter007, Nov 16, 4:19 AM

Nov 16, 4:10 AM
Event Organizer

its a good shounen but prob not the best of all time

Nov 19, 11:57 AM

That's how normies and the majority works in general. Give them some action with good animation (preferably shonen) and they will name it as the best anime ever

Yesterday, 2:41 AM

Hahahahahaha no.

Yesterday, 3:13 AM
ClickBaitBuster said:
Its better than MHA

lol Never, the only thing that KnY is better than BNH is animation, in overral history quality, pacing, execution and character development BNH is much better, BNH just like FMAB is god-tier in the shounen genre!
Modified by VitorLeiteAncap, Yesterday, 3:18 AM
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos, the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!

Yesterday, 3:50 AM

Good animation = best Shounen....of course i...i mean that makes complete sense to me.

In my eyes its a standard Shounen with some neat things that make it decent. But i wont overlook its Character,world and story flaws just cause its by ufotable and well done.

This could change if the movie does alot of things differently wich i doubt, also the demon hunter organization is kinda poop.

Every Season we get a Shounen were everyone is like "best show/Shounen evao!?!?? (last Season we had SnK,before that Neverland)" giv em some simple stuff that makes a weak heart pound plus some neat animation and everyone goes crazy, normies ;)
Modified by Mullerio_, Yesterday, 3:56 AM

Yesterday, 3:56 AM
ImbalancedEmblem said:
Even after reading the manga, it still has technical issues(low quality gags, skills with minimal foreshadowing prior to their inclusion, weak character interactions occasionally). Assuming Ufotable plans on doing the entire series', I can definitely see its popularity surpassing MHA and even being regarded as a go to shounen. Best of all time though? Hell no. Never gonna happen...

Are your braincells ok? KnY will never surpass BNH, BNH in both manga and anime is consistently good, and KnY manga even reaching its end, it has few ups, to a manga surpass BNH it needs to not only be consistently good, it also needs to have a god-tier level since BNH is one of the 3 best shounnen of all time! The only manga that i can imagine being better than BNH is Berserk, this shows that BNH is on another level and is the most underestimated anime on MAL!
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos, the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!

Yesterday, 4:21 AM

VitorLeiteAncap said:
ImbalancedEmblem said:
Even after reading the manga, it still has technical issues(low quality gags, skills with minimal foreshadowing prior to their inclusion, weak character interactions occasionally). Assuming Ufotable plans on doing the entire series', I can definitely see its popularity surpassing MHA and even being regarded as a go to shounen. Best of all time though? Hell no. Never gonna happen...

Are your braincells ok? KnY will never surpass BNH, BNH in both manga and anime is consistently good, and KnY manga even reaching its end, it has few ups, to a manga surpass BNH it needs to not only be consistently good, it also needs to have a god-tier level since BNH is one of the 3 best shounnen of all time! The only manga that i can imagine being better than BNH is Berserk, this shows that BNH is on another level and is the most underestimated anime on MAL!

This is a whole new level of fanboying/fanboyism.

VitorLeiteAncap said:
Are your braincells ok?

Modified by -Aincrad-, Yesterday, 6:46 AM
People on MAL in a nutshell

Yesterday, 10:11 AM

VitorLeiteAncap said:

Wat? If you're gonna troll or fanboy, please don't quote me. Thx...

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]