Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 28, 2019 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
Kinro with watermelon on his head and fire behind him made me fall in love with him
Senku's orgasming noise
Chrome with that cute face as usual

This anime is lit
Sep 28, 2019 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
Also I want a new opening song cuz I still can't get used to that obnoxious 'ohaiyo sekai' shit, I try to skip the opening before it starts so that I don't have to hear that
Sep 28, 2019 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
That was a fun and intense episode! I really love every second of it.

5/5

Sep 28, 2019 8:19 AM

Apr 2015
magma had it comin for the worst ass whoopin of his miserable life.

good job kinro
Sep 28, 2019 8:29 AM

Sep 2008
Honestly surprised it took this long for Senku to create doping. He's definitely not the type of guy to fight fairly :D
Sep 28, 2019 9:27 AM

May 2018

Lame............................

Ok so Ruri was about to say Senku's last name , so wtf was that past life memories were she live once before the petrification and got to know Senku when he was a kid but she died early?????
JiangHaoyi1979Sep 28, 2019 9:33 AM
Sep 28, 2019 10:09 AM

Jan 2013
Cool episode! The villagers ancestors must have survived petrification somehow and Senku is tied to them?
Sep 28, 2019 11:05 AM

May 2011
The cringe is real when Kinrou receive the lens HAHA. I was kinda hoping Suika would just throw it normally and Kinrou receive it normally too and wears it normally. It felt really out of place but it did made me chuckled a little so I guess it's fine xD.
Sep 28, 2019 1:06 PM

Jan 2017
The 2 people who disliked this episode = Magma and Mantle
Sep 28, 2019 1:22 PM

Nov 2009
Now a plot twist

What if the villagers are actually descendants of Senku's family tree? (or maybe the village's ancestors knew about Senku somehow)

Would be funny if at the end they all worship Senku as their great-great-great-great-x100-father or something... if so, would it still count as Incest if Senku gets with Kohaku?

Also, LOL @ Kinro looking like the protag with explosion background and looking cool while wearing the extremely funny-looking coconut helm. (which actually apparently resembles Kamen Riders...)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 28, 2019 2:37 PM

Nov 2014
ThatsNotGaming said:
So much ridiculousness going on this episode, it's almost silly to watch.

Like this is a small village of ppl, I would think if Suika was possibly in trouble they would stop the event to go try to help her because they actually care about the few ppl they have. In reality that makes no sense for them to just ignore that. Tribes are supposed to look after and care for their ppl, especially the small tribes because that's the way to survive.

Also how stupid is it that Kohaku would believe such a blatant lie and run off in the most important time she's needed.

Not to mention how dumb is it that Kinro wouldn't have just told senku about the problem with his vision beforehand to get some help with it and be able to win the fight.

Also why would the village suddenly allow Senku into the village after all this time when they didn't before, let alone allowing him to enter the competition for deciding the village leader?

And now they are saying that it's been half a year since Senku came to the village? Like really that much time went by? And in all this time Tsukasa hasn't even tried to make any contact with this village he knows exists or tried to conquer it yet with his tribe of strongmen?

Like none of this shit makes any logical sense. idk maybe I'm just nitpicking and I should just enjoy it instead of thinking logically about it so much. Still it just frustrates me how silly these details can be considering how scientific and logical the anime is trying to portray itself to be.
it certainly feels like ur just nitpicking.
1. Mantle was obviously lying so why go 'save' suika when she wasn't even in danger? Plus, he only told the kingdom of science, not the whole village.

2. You said it yourself they should even stop the event to help her, so why are you complaining now that kohaku did go to check on her?

3. They are stone age ppl. They don't know glasses exist. To them, being near sighted is a deformity, like what we think of having two heads or three arms, a deformity that can't be fixed or cured. So of course kinrou wouldn't know senku had the cure for that. Also, he's a very prideful person. He's not the type to ask for help or come up with excuses for not being strong enough

4. Its in the rules. Anyone over the age of 14 and not married can enter. They'd never seen anyone from outside the village before so obviously they wouldn't put "no outsides are allowed to enter the tournament" in the rules, just like they didn't expect a girl to win the tournament, which is why they didn't put "no girls allowed" in the rules.

Seriously man, i know ur probably the type to look really deep into things but god ur so picky
Sep 28, 2019 2:45 PM

Apr 2018
Lel0uchZer0 said:
ThatsNotGaming said:
So much ridiculousness going on this episode, it's almost silly to watch.

Like this is a small village of ppl, I would think if Suika was possibly in trouble they would stop the event to go try to help her because they actually care about the few ppl they have. In reality that makes no sense for them to just ignore that. Tribes are supposed to look after and care for their ppl, especially the small tribes because that's the way to survive.

Also how stupid is it that Kohaku would believe such a blatant lie and run off in the most important time she's needed.

Not to mention how dumb is it that Kinro wouldn't have just told senku about the problem with his vision beforehand to get some help with it and be able to win the fight.

Also why would the village suddenly allow Senku into the village after all this time when they didn't before, let alone allowing him to enter the competition for deciding the village leader?

And now they are saying that it's been half a year since Senku came to the village? Like really that much time went by? And in all this time Tsukasa hasn't even tried to make any contact with this village he knows exists or tried to conquer it yet with his tribe of strongmen?

Like none of this shit makes any logical sense. idk maybe I'm just nitpicking and I should just enjoy it instead of thinking logically about it so much. Still it just frustrates me how silly these details can be considering how scientific and logical the anime is trying to portray itself to be.

This has to be the dumbest thing i read
Thanks. Have to wash my eyes

Hah, yeah dude you must be so smart. Do go on about how much better your reasoning is than mine without giving a single reason or explanation to justify. See that's how I know you ain't got anything worth saying to begin with.
Sep 28, 2019 3:44 PM
Apr 2016
I really love Dr. Stone's OST and the faces are the best
Sep 28, 2019 4:35 PM

Jul 2016
WarFirel said:
Best episode of the season... For now.

Loved all the references
Sep 28, 2019 6:40 PM

May 2018
Nice episode, this makes me smile. The first half part of the episode is more on science, but mixed with comedy that's why I love it. The last half was nice too, especially when Suika throws here helmet to Kinro and becomes strong. Mantle here is a fun addition too, and I am looking forward what will happen to Grand Bout now that they've already defeated magma at the first round.

Sep 28, 2019 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
Benphyre said:
The episode felt short today, it was an amazing episode! The many different faces of disappointments were top notch. Some new and cute Kohaku screenshots were added to the collection. Although, I have to admit I had a hard time resisting adding Suika into the collage. My favorite screenshot is the gleaming smile Kohaku, what about you?

yes please, I am sure there is more.
Sep 28, 2019 9:24 PM

Sep 2019
I got a feeling that Senku only joined so he could show off his power magic science to the village, thus, gaining trust, which will only turn into a snowball down a mountain when he cures Ruri.

It's nice seeing an overall goal of "making the kingdom of science".

Also, disappointed there wasn't a ding-dong hit for Magma. I mean, sure, Kinro wouldn't do it due to his warrior pride, but hey, he has bad eyesight, so you can't blame him if it was accidental.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Sep 28, 2019 10:35 PM

Jul 2017
Time to make sulfur drugs to heal Ruri! It's funny how each chemical gets extremely potent in being poisonous, whereas ammonia is just urine...OMG wad is this process HAHA xD

For the Grand Bout, having Senku participate in the Village Games was a smart move, but the usual banter from Ginro having to rig the same somehow. Senku X Ginro, the best comedic competition cheaters of the new reformed humanity. OH WAIT...Ruri knows him!?

The competition is already rigged, but that doesn't stop their run in saving Ruri from Magma. The last minute interference from Suika gives Kinro a Gurren Lagann feel that trashes Magma fair and square.

Another great episode in the books.
Sep 28, 2019 11:27 PM

Oct 2008
Kinrou only needs the lens of Suika!
but if Magma gets a chance to remove that lens or destroy it, it'll be endgame for them! lolz
LOL at Kohaku being so overprotective of Ruri! They are not yet finished but Kohaku is being hysterical about the things that she thought they'll feed to Ruri! haha!
i wonder why Ruri knows so much!?
5/5.

Sep 29, 2019 2:17 AM

Jun 2019
Happy to see senku finally come to that village.

Suika still make me laugh even got kidnapped. 😂
Sep 29, 2019 5:52 AM

Dec 2013
RavBTW said:

yes please, I am sure there is more.

I actually had that saved but somehow forgot to include it haha. Guess I was too focused on her smile
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 29, 2019 10:41 AM

Mar 2019
The seasons didn't change in six months.
Sep 29, 2019 1:36 PM

Apr 2016
Kinro did a great job. I’m curious to know what is going to happen. Nice episode.
Sep 29, 2019 2:41 PM

Nov 2012
Never thought I'd find a watermelon head sexy...then there was Kinro.

I wonder if they'll let Chrome win now that Magma is out the way. I'm also wondering if Senku has something to make him win.
Sep 29, 2019 3:14 PM

Oct 2017
Good episode.

I’m curious to find out what ruri was getting at when talking to senku.
Sep 29, 2019 7:19 PM
Jan 2019
Exciting and fun episode. Magma received the beating she deserved. Kinro demonstrated the fruits of his training with Kohaku, and Suika was the heroine of the episode, hahaha 😁. Bravo Kinro! 👏

"I have no choice but to win for my friends."
Sep 29, 2019 10:24 PM

Jul 2016
The group willing to do all the dirty tricks at disposal in order to win the tournament was hilarious. Well, actually, the whole episode was quite funny in terms of comedy but this sequence was easily my favorite one xD

Overall, entertaining episode though it's also true that I would have enjoyed it way more if Magma and Mantle weren't so one-dimensional as "villains".

And on a side note, the interaction between Ruri and Senkuu has me quite curious. I wonder if next episode will give more insight into that matter.
SouthRzVaSep 29, 2019 10:28 PM
Sep 30, 2019 4:10 AM

Jun 2013
Kinro with that watermelon glass helmet looks awesome. He looked cooler in the Anime than in the manga.

Suika was awesome as usual, best loli in the series. Kohaku, best girl, for going after Suika just to be sure even though she knew Mantle was lying.

臭い-
Sep 30, 2019 5:30 AM

Dec 2012
That was epic!!!!

Sep 30, 2019 11:50 AM

Jan 2013
Am I the only one who finds Mantle funny af? Laughed when he got busted trying to throw a rock at Kinro
Sep 30, 2019 11:51 AM
Jan 2016
Masterfull episode, once again!

The first half was just epic, that comedy arround them while Senku was creating the other chemicals to make the medicine for Ruri!

Finally, after 6 mouths Senku stepped inside the village!

Damn, Ruri after knowing Senku's name seems to know something about him, now i am extremly curious to know how she knows him, and also she wanted to know his last name!

Kinro got teh fight between Magma at start, how unlucky, but thanks to Seika and her mask, he managed to defeat magma, it was so wonderfull!

Now we have everything to create the medicine!
Sep 30, 2019 4:17 PM

Jul 2012
Did they really do the "Salt bae" meme at the beginning? Lmao that was unexpected.

I think that comedy is fine in this series but I wish they would tone down the "over the top faces" a bit, it feels overused and it kinda throws me off.

Also, apparently Kinro and Suika have the exact same vision problem with the exact same diopters... how convenient! lol
Sep 30, 2019 8:01 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe that it's finally happening! And finally, he got the glasses xD

Gotta love this part haha

Magma, feel the power of science! hahah

Gotta love how funny yet badass he looks xD

@kangaetemo

Can't wait for next week!
AivanKSep 30, 2019 8:07 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 30, 2019 11:44 PM
Aug 2017
haahah that was absolutely beautiful, suika chan yeeted the eyes of science . I predicted this would happen good shits
Sep 30, 2019 11:45 PM
Aug 2017
Lmao so ruri knows Senku’s last name. Their ancestor was proly one of senkus friends
Sep 30, 2019 11:45 PM
Aug 2017
Lmao so ruri knows Senku’s last name. Their ancestor was proly one of senkus friends
Oct 1, 2019 11:36 AM

Nov 2012
Wow what an episode, absolutely love this show!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Oct 1, 2019 4:03 PM

Apr 2015
ayy finally kinro got science eyes
Oct 1, 2019 6:16 PM

Sep 2018
I really love Kinro for the first time I saw him!! then now... he's so COOL!! hahah having the "melon rind" mask didn't lessen his coolness but he became more badass! lol

I bet he can defeat Magma.. but I hope they will let Chrome win the battle and marry Ruri, I ship them :D
erenmeiiOct 1, 2019 6:22 PM
Oct 2, 2019 8:10 PM

May 2019
Intense last couple of minutes. I love the way that Kinro's character arc is developing.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Oct 3, 2019 7:21 AM
Jul 2019
I feel like Senku is going to win this all at the end of tournament. Can see Kinro getting disqualified btw, though I hope it won't, as it'll be kinda anticlimatic.
Oct 3, 2019 9:20 AM
Feb 2017
“Had science helped me conqueror my eyes, I would have surpassed your strength long ago”

I didn’t really like Kinro when he first appeared but he’s so cool now. The jokes in this one were probably the ones I enjoyed the most so far, especially Kohaku. “And you’re going to make Ruri-nee drink that?”.
Oct 3, 2019 9:12 PM

Jan 2017
I thought the episode was fun overall. The only thing is, and I really shouldn’t be so nit-picky about this, but why the heck do Kinrou and Suika have the same prescription that’s not how glasses work shfjjdks. But other than that, it was fun ain’t got no real complaints lol
Oct 5, 2019 9:55 AM

Oct 2017
jadedgalaxy said:
I thought the episode was fun overall. The only thing is, and I really shouldn’t be so nit-picky about this, but why the heck do Kinrou and Suika have the same prescription that’s not how glasses work shfjjdks. But other than that, it was fun ain’t got no real complaints lol

It's not the same, he can only see better with the lens than without. It `s not perfect.
Oct 5, 2019 10:07 AM

Jan 2017
Sr_N said:
jadedgalaxy said:

It's not the same, he can only see better with the lens than without. It `s not perfect.

I just found it amusing that lens crafted specifically for Suika’s eyes made it easier for Kinrou to see. Even between two people with glasses, putting on someone else’s prescription is radically different. Like, you can *see* better, sure, but it still distorts your vision and makes some people feel sick. So all I’m saying is it’s funny that their prescriptions are *close* enough that it’s not an issue. I know it’s for the sake of convenience and it’s an anime so it doesn’t really have to make total sense but just because two people need glasses doesn’t mean putting someone else’s glasses will make it easier to see. (y’know, especially since each lens is different) So yeah, it’s not perfect, but it’s still close enough that he isn’t really bothered by it. That’s what I was commenting on.
Oct 5, 2019 3:02 PM

Oct 2013
Hard work and intensive planning finally pays off! They need only alcohol to finish a medicament to cure Ruri's illness.

I loved comedy scenes that appeared in this episode, especially Ginro's parts. And hey, that's all he will show during this tournament... xD Just wait.

Suika throwing her mask and Kinro getting it right on his head was epic. It looked even better in its animated version, all thanks to marvelous atmosphere, epic music and dynamic visuals. Atmosphere created by mixing these elements exceeded my expectations, and they were quite high, as for I really liked this scene and the whole arc.

It'd be wise to expect that soon we can expect a new opening, as for a half of the season's episodes were released.
Oct 6, 2019 9:36 PM
Oct 2012
Suika is one of the best supporting characters in recent anime, it saddens me that most people got their eyes stuck on the bland, stoic waifu.
Oct 6, 2019 11:00 PM
Jun 2019
Suika is so cute ahhh
hello

Oct 6, 2019 11:08 PM

Jun 2019
Science vs Muscle
The winner is science.

That OP not so good as first one.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

150 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 7, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

196 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 6, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

486 by Luban1 »»
Mar 18, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Dec 13, 2019

335 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

161 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.