Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 26, 12:27 AM
All that message about Misaki being unable to save Sato was kinda undermined by the fact that she literally does. Her uncle owns the manga store, she knows Sato once had the willingness to work there, yet she fails to capitalize on any of that and completely drops it upon their first meeting at the park. She could've just hired Sato at any given time, persuaded him to work there with something like the 1 million yen penalty, and immediately cure him of his hikikomori lifestyle. She has the power to cure him right at her fingertips.

I know she's got this project going on, but wouldn't it still kinda work despite Sato having a job? She knows the job better than him, she can still act as some sort of guidance or something to have Sato dependant on her. Is this a major plothole???
Modified by White_person, Sep 26, 1:01 AM

Oct 11, 3:46 AM

I think the point is that Misaki isn't perfect. I mean she even fell for the pyramid scheme. And it seemed like her project was just to get someone to need her so she could prove her 2nd father wrong and to prove to herself that she was worth something.

Oct 12, 2:35 PM

i could be mixing up the manga and the anime, but doesn't she attach to satou because she sees him as inferior? she liked how he was more pathetic than her, and once satou gets his shit together, she cries because he is no longer "lower" than her.

Nov 8, 11:20 PM
Saladlegs said:
i could be mixing up the manga and the anime, but doesn't she attach to satou because she sees him as inferior? she liked how he was more pathetic than her, and once satou gets his shit together, she cries because he is no longer "lower" than her.

No you're not mixing it up.
IMHO the anime delivers the same message.