Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 23, 2019 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is probably the only episode in this series that I can take Tio slightly seriously so far. I mean, that past didn't look pleasant.

Looks like Hajime finds another strange girl with weird ears. At least she's not as annoying as Shea though.

Sep 23, 2019 9:01 AM

Sep 2018
Of course, the only thing that was missing in this retarded harem was a loli.
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Sep 23, 2019 9:13 AM

Aug 2013
This time Hajime had to save a little girl, Myu, and dealing with slaver gang.

Sep 23, 2019 9:28 AM

Jan 2017
Lol Yue lost her loli status in this harem!

I just love that "Super Hero" way of saving everybody by exploding half of the city without any consequences.
Sep 23, 2019 10:18 AM

Sep 2016
Very good episode.

Cuteness overload with Myu, and surprisingly Shea and Tio weren't annoying in this episode.

bruh
Sep 23, 2019 10:19 AM

Mar 2019
That was an interesting episode, less boring than usually
Sep 23, 2019 10:30 AM

Sep 2017
I actually...pretty much enjoyed that episode ??

Pleasant surprise.
Sep 23, 2019 10:40 AM
Jan 2019
I thought the last 3 episodes will be all about Myuu.I was so foolish to think that way.The next episode may be about those classmates attcking with some demons in dungeon and the last epsiode is about reunion?,given to the pace of anime.If that's correct Shirasaki Kaori will be in the harem too Lol.
Sep 23, 2019 10:44 AM

Jul 2007
Loved this episode. It was light, paced well, and had it's share of funny and more intense moments. Sad we only have 2 episodes left.
Sep 23, 2019 10:45 AM

Jan 2013
of course a loli...

at lest the only thing somewhat good about this, outside of Shea and Tio bringing life to this show, is that Hajime gives the bad guys no time and straight up offs them immediately
Sep 23, 2019 10:48 AM
May 2011
If you were to forget about past episodes this one was by far the best.
Sadly, this series is more like a summary of what it was supposed to be.
Unsuitable music at Tio's depart retrospection but besides that it was mostly without horrible animations and bad CGI.
Sep 23, 2019 10:57 AM

Nov 2014
Tbh I found this ep rather boring. I'm more interested in main story in this case and as much as I like girls being added to harem, this one seems pointless - childs don't have much place there and Yue is already filling loli (legal at that) spot.
Still, some scenes were really nice.
Sep 23, 2019 11:09 AM

Nov 2015
And so the best girl makes her appearance. Protecc Myuu. Also really liked the part where the slaver rings' boss gets whacked, a very Hajime-quality killing: cold and swift.
Sep 23, 2019 11:40 AM

Jul 2019
Kirito and Raphtalia exploring the whole parental theme with the little mermaid sure felt great.

Gosh, I love it when a show providing highlights such as anal dragon penetration is trying to take itself seriously again.
Sep 23, 2019 12:09 PM

Jun 2017
Dudi4PoLFr said:

I just love that "Super Hero" way of saving everybody by exploding half of the city without any consequences.

Yeah, I thought them destroying the city was freaking hilarious too lol.
Sep 23, 2019 12:20 PM

Mar 2018
They skipped pretty much everything they could've skipped oml >.<

When I saw that Hajime and Shia were going on their date I thought they would fit Myuu in this ep and have how they destroyed the organization for next ep. How foolish. And best fish Lehman only got like 30sec of screentime making him seem like some throwaway char

I guess from what I've read here the episode didn't deliver that badly? Really can't say that from a novel readers point of view tho sorry..
The last bit was kinda cringe ngl xD but cutest angel Myuu is finally here

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 23, 2019 1:11 PM
Feb 2009
alright now we got a real loli
Sep 23, 2019 1:21 PM

Aug 2019
When I see Tio I think of Darkness.

2 more episodes to go.
Sep 23, 2019 1:22 PM

Apr 2018
Overall this anime is pretty bad but i actually enjoyed this episode.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Sep 23, 2019 1:34 PM
Apr 2016
Compare to earlier episodes I felt like I was watching a filler -.- where is the realization of the main character’s goal? I thought it was exploring dungeons and returning to home.
Sep 23, 2019 2:05 PM

Apr 2016
Enjoyed today episode honestly.
Sep 23, 2019 2:09 PM
Oct 2018
When does the MC reunites with the priestess classmate?
Sep 23, 2019 2:16 PM
Nov 2018
Dragon girl raised the average age in the harem to dangerous levels, so they needed a baby girl to balance things out.

Fish girl bothers me. A human-fish mix? A human with fins where the ears should be? The bunny girl is still a mammal, so a lot is shared there, and the dragon girl is just magical, dragons not really being part of the normal fauna. But a fish-human hybrid? This is just weird. What does she look like inside? And under the dress? What is mammal and what is fish on her? Is it just the ears that are different, for decoration?

Fish girl doesn't have a papa. Just ask her who fertilized the mother's rum. And why does she have hair? She's not a mammal, she's the day's catch.
Sep 23, 2019 2:25 PM
Sep 2011
Hegar said:
Dragon girl raised the average age in the harem to dangerous levels, so they needed a baby girl to balance things out.

Fish girl bothers me. A human-fish mix? A human with fins where the ears should be? The bunny girl is still a mammal, so a lot is shared there, and the dragon girl is just magical, dragons not really being part of the normal fauna. But a fish-human hybrid? This is just weird. What does she look like inside? And under the dress? What is mammal and what is fish on her? Is it just the ears that are different, for decoration?

Fish girl doesn't have a papa. Just ask her who fertilized the mother's rum. And why does she have hair? She's not a mammal, she's the day's catch.

You're asking what mermaids are made of? They're magical/mythical too...
Sep 23, 2019 2:28 PM

Jan 2016
Pretty ok episode. Makes you wonder how enjoyable this would've been in the hands of a competent studio/staff.
Sep 23, 2019 2:30 PM

Nov 2017
Yukikaze_sama said:
Tbh I found this ep rather boring. I'm more interested in main story in this case and as much as I like girls being added to harem, this one seems pointless - childs don't have much place there and Yue is already filling loli (legal at that) spot.
Still, some scenes were really nice.
Actually,Myu does have a point,as she's not part of the harem,doubt if they'll show him taking her home,but you'll find out why she's not pointless if they do.Actually,that might come in a special or something.
Sep 23, 2019 2:32 PM

Nov 2017
K1ngOfSloth said:
They skipped pretty much everything they could've skipped oml >.<

And best fish Lehman only got like 30sec of screentime making him seem like some throwaway char

I guess from what I've read here the episode didn't deliver that badly? Really can't say that from a novel readers point of view tho sorry..

Have to agree with you on the amount of skipping,though it was an enjoyable ep,I was annoyed they didn't show how Hajime got Lehman out of the aquarium.
Sep 23, 2019 3:24 PM

Aug 2018
Would you rather make a baby with the bunny, the dragon pervert or the blonde loli ?
Sep 23, 2019 4:17 PM

Jan 2009
Dudi4PoLFr said:

She's not a haremette fyi, the "papa" thing sticks

They didn't do too terrible in this episode, though i do wish the series took more time with this arc, and drew out the destruction of the slave trade a bit more.
Sep 23, 2019 5:02 PM

Jul 2017
The opening quote of someone being a kidnapped orphan...that spells trouble.

As for Tio, it's taking over Papa Dragon's role to oversee the land. And WTH that insert song doing here...it sounds very unfitting. Plus, with her being the Darkness of Hajime's concerns, it's apparent.

The Lehman fish-human kinds reminds me of Seaman on the Dreamcast, the appearance seemingly very uncanny...which brings Hajime and gang into a city of slavers to save a merfolk, the loli Myu. And I'd like to say that there's a lot of weird stuff happening here...and one wrong thing is to be an enemy of Hajime.

SO the only thing now is to go rampant and destroy the town like the OP hell they are, sparing no mercy. +1 to the harem.

A surprisingly good episode when it comes to the SoL of Hajime and gang not fighting in dungeons as per usual. The same could not be said for the entire series overall.

KANLen09Sep 23, 2019 5:16 PM
Sep 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Jul 2015
Hajime's harem: I am speed!

Sep 23, 2019 5:19 PM

Dec 2017
Okay, WHERE IS THE CITY GUARD IN THIS EPISODE? Considering that Hajime and co. are blowing up buildings, you would think they would rally to stop this but nope. The civilians are probably injured with all of these explosions going on and we do have eyewitnessess. And how did Hajime and Shea find the girl so quickly? They had no idea how to get down to the sewers. Now we have another loli to the harem, only this time she is not legal.

God this anime is so bad, it's good right now.

Sep 23, 2019 6:00 PM
Sep 2017
Kinda slogging through this anime, sticking with it since it’s only 13 eps. That being said, this particular episode was definitely more enjoyable than most. The little mermaid girl is cute. And damn - Hajime has no chill when it comes to taking out enemies! He treated a human enemy no differently than he would have a monster enemy. A bit surprising, but no complaints here - just rather different from most MCs.
Sep 23, 2019 6:03 PM
Oct 2018
Otorez said:
Would you rather make a baby with the bunny, the dragon pervert or the blonde loli ?

The blond loli everyday.
Sep 23, 2019 6:27 PM
May 2017
THIS Anime may have sucked but its following is still not bad...If only this anime was made by Ufotable with kimetsu no yaiba tier visuals...It would have been legendary...still I can barely enjoy this show
Sep 23, 2019 7:18 PM

Dec 2015
Slightly better episode than the last couple weeks. But seriously, this show would have been much more interesting if he had gotten out of the dungeon much sooner and immediately went back to his class and started exacting revenge secretly on the ones who betrayed him and this show became more about the character interactions and their trust issues with each other as opposed to showing off how powerful the MC is. But that would have been far too difficult of writing for this author, I suppose; it's much easier to just write a broken OP character that is edgy and can solve everything with literally a pull of a trigger.
Sep 23, 2019 7:21 PM

Dec 2015
SharryPsi said:
THIS Anime may have sucked but its following is still not bad...If only this anime was made by Ufotable with kimetsu no yaiba tier visuals...It would have been legendary...still I can barely enjoy this show

Maybe, but there's no fixing the awful and generic story, characters, and overall premise. The writing is horrendous but I wouldn't blame just the anime studio for that, the source material is likely just as much to blame.
Sep 23, 2019 8:14 PM

Jul 2017
May have been the best episode yet, good job~
Sep 23, 2019 8:38 PM

Dec 2015
Hmm....

By the way, the blue-haired girl is really cute!! E-he-he-he...
Sep 23, 2019 8:55 PM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
We have Vampire, Rabbit, Dragon, and Mermaid already.

I think we still missing something .......

Sep 23, 2019 9:05 PM

Dec 2015
I just realized Myu's character design really similar to Yoshino from Date A Live especially because her face and her hair.....

KhayalCorp88 said:
We have Vampire, Rabbit, Dragon, and Mermaid already.

I think we still missing something .......

Mummy, Frankenstein, and Werewolf?
Sep 24, 2019 12:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
After 11 episodes the loli is finally here to complete the harem, she's cute tho.
Sep 24, 2019 3:17 AM

Feb 2017
Dudi4PoLFr said:

I mean they did explode half the city on a whim, are you going to complain and possibly get on their bad side and suffer the same fate as the slavers?

At least superheros say they care about the city, Hajime doesn't give a shit about that world.
Sep 24, 2019 4:55 AM

Mar 2011
Quite cuck episode. Muh save shilldren and wahmen. I'm sick of this crap. He shouldn't have taken that dragon bitch or the bunny girl either. And that vampire loli hasn't a stuckup personality, thus quite charmless. But still I like this show more than most this season, bar Maou-sama.
Sep 24, 2019 5:14 AM
Sep 2019
I had hoped Myu would save the series since she is adorable in the novels ^_^.
Wth only two more episodes I'm guessing they'll finish with the reunion with the kingdom's A team which is the end of Volume 4 in the LN.

Hylianticipated said:
Slightly better episode than the last couple weeks. But seriously, this show would have been much more interesting if he had gotten out of the dungeon much sooner and immediately went back to his class and started exacting revenge secretly on the ones who betrayed him and this show became more about the character interactions and their trust issues with each other as opposed to showing off how powerful the MC is. But that would have been far too difficult of writing for this author, I suppose; it's much easier to just write a broken OP character that is edgy and can solve everything with literally a pull of a trigger.

There is an underlying plot to Arifureta that would have made a lot of sense to you if you read the novels. The anime studio butchered the source material and you are blaming the novelist for something they have no control over. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And it's not really just one OP character. The bugged rabbit, the vampire princess and the perverted dragon are OP in their own way. The nemesis of the series is God, and in this episode Hajime explains to Tio that he would kill God if necessary, which triggers that flashback of younger Tio and her dying father discussing the possibility of someone strong enough to come along in the future who will slay God.

If you haven't noticed by now that the labyrinths that Hajime, Yue and Shea cleared are actually trials to prepare them to face/fight God. The anime has done an awful job at explaining what the heck is going on.
AvaerySep 24, 2019 6:08 AM
Sep 24, 2019 5:21 AM

Mar 2018
Who would've thunk that the best part of the episode would be a 2-minute scene of a talking fish?

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 24, 2019 6:27 AM

Jul 2012
A ray of cuteness showed up in those dark, dark times.
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2019 6:43 AM

Dec 2016
loli in the box? is this... is this motherf*cking *215600* reference?!?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 24, 2019 8:06 AM

Sep 2014
Wtf, this episode is actually decent.
Sep 24, 2019 8:42 AM

Dec 2016
Did Yue confirmed that Hajime's harem is in reality Polygamy? If yes, then I must say it is kinda refreshing compared to other "harem anime" that I watched.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

383 by Rishabh1348 »»
Mar 5, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

173 by Seabury »»
Jan 14, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2019

158 by Seabury »»
Jan 13, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

171 by Mizangrh »»
Dec 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2019

89 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.