Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Vinland Saga Episode 11 Discussion

Oct 6, 2:29 PM

Elucid said:
phantomfandom said:
Almost drop but the prince give me a hope he'll become Thorfinn's lover.

Given ended last week.
I don't know why but this exchange just made me fall out of my chair laughing. Thanks for that.

Oct 14, 6:37 AM

deg said:
did Canute convert to christianity since he can relate to Jesus Christ weak body and pacifist attitude, and why their country or all of the Vikings are fine with him being a christian and not worshipping Odin

Modern media likes to show the Vikings Vs. Others as a religious conflict, even if it really wasn't: Vikings attacked everyone, but Christian states were the most advanced and thus richest. The relations between Christians and Norse wasn't that black and white. also, Viking attacks on other non-Christians are not so prominent in media because England and France didn't really care about those, even if they are more important for history in long term.

In any case, by the time of Vinland Saga, majority of Norse nobility has converted to Christianity (King Sweyn is a Christian himself), and the religion has already spread across much of the population as well. In other words, the worshipers of Thor and Odin are already used to being led by Christians.
Modified by Nayrael, Oct 14, 6:42 AM

Oct 30, 7:47 PM

Thorkell was insane! He literally turns into beast on the battlefield. His voice actor did an amazing job once again! :D

Such a tense episode filled with action. I liked it. We could see a skirmish in the forest between two sides, more or less equal. That's different from a siege from the previous episodes. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it, but I wanted to see regular melee battle on ground to see how is Thorkell's men (and him as well) potential on the battlefield with equal enemy.
I can say I was satisfied and enjoyed watching the battle and Askeladd's fire trap. The animation was again pleasant to watch.

Canute showed his face. He looks like a female, but I bet he's gonna show a lot of awesomeness later. He's Canute after all. ;p

Nov 4, 11:04 PM

Look at what they did to Ragnar Lothbrok, they made him a fat, baldy, and over-protective eunuch. Meanwhile a kid like Thorfinn gave someone like Thorkell a permanent westside sign looooool.

Nov 5, 2:08 AM
PrimeX said:
Look at what they did to Ragnar Lothbrok, they made him a fat, baldy, and over-protective eunuch. Meanwhile a kid like Thorfinn gave someone like Thorkell a permanent westside sign looooool.

He is not Ragnar Lothbrok, it is like 200 years later lol

Nov 5, 5:57 AM

Hicron said:
PrimeX said:

He is not Ragnar Lothbrok, it is like 200 years later lol

r/swoosh

bruh..........

Today, 2:20 AM

Damn he's gay af..

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store