3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
20.0%
Average 3.9
10 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2019 3:53 PM

Apr 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Irina's true reasons are pretty mature for a show like this lol.
But man, episode was EXCELLENT and very hype, I can't wait for the finale but it's too rushed :/
It needed like 2-3 more episodes for the finale to be perfect, put on paper it could've actually been the greatest finale in IE :o
Sep 23, 2019 6:55 AM
Aug 2011
I've really enjoyed this series (and all the other Inazuma Eleven series). Every week after watching it I keep thinking about the next episode all week. I felt like Orion was actually one of the better series, a lot of players coming on with a lot of new hissatsus and a lot of actual playing soccer. But I enjoyed them all really.

But with one episode left I really can't tell how they are going to wrap it up in one episode, unless somehow it will be an hour long special. Too many things we still need to see
- How will they return from a 3 point deficit? I seem to remember one episode where their tactic was "lets just get 3 points really fast" and they got them within 90 seconds
- What exactly will come of this unlimited substitution rule?
- Will we see Endou's "God Catch" equivalent where he will turn it around?
- Any more story on the twin tail chick?
- With Fudou and Kidou back, a Haizaki/Fudou/Kidou emperor penguin no 3? They can't have brought them back just to say "lol we're here guys". Or basically, a new penguin move.
- Some The Earth/Saikyou Eleven Hadou type hissatsu with everyone's feelings who love soccer
- What was on Kageyama's mind that made him appear with the shadow team out of nowhere? Or what did they offer or ask of him.
- The continuation of the match with Russia where they can play fun soccer?
- Will Inamori get to talk with his Dad?
Sep 23, 2019 9:42 AM
Sep 2015
Might be a sequel, Ares game isn't even out yet. The game might be postponed to Summer 2020 (with Tokyo Olympics) because 2019 only has 3 months left and we still have no specific release date other than just '2019'.
Sep 23, 2019 9:55 AM

Apr 2017
phantomfandom said:
Might be a sequel, Ares game isn't even out yet. The game might be postponed to Summer 2020 (with Tokyo Olympics) because 2019 only has 3 months left and we still have no specific release date other than just '2019'.

We're definitely done with the anime side though, Hiro confirmed that Inazuma Eleven will end with Orion and that there might be some spin offs short episodes only on internet (so not even on TV), but that's all :(
Sep 27, 2019 8:32 AM
Sep 2015
Hey! At least I predict the postpone of the game! Now it's Spring 2020, for now...
Sep 27, 2019 9:52 AM

Apr 2017
phantomfandom said:
Hey! At least I predict the postpone of the game! Now it's Spring 2020, for now...

It was pretty sure :p not the first postpone and things weren't definitely looking good for the game
Dec 16, 2019 8:50 AM

Jul 2015
So Orion's real plan has been revealed, Kidou was the special assistent and Kageyama just belonged to Orion

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 49 Discussion

LapisLazulis - Sep 29, 2019

13 by StallionXD »»
Jan 28, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 37 Discussion

LapisLazulis - Jul 8, 2019

2 by StallionXD »»
Jan 26, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 35 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 15, 2019

2 by StallionXD »»
Jan 25, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 34 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 15, 2019

1 by StallionXD »»
Jan 25, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 23 Discussion

LapisLazulis - Apr 3, 2019

2 by StallionXD »»
Jan 18, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.