Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 22, 1:30 PM

All that waifu cancer itself is meaningless and pathetic. Miserable waifu-fags are spanish shame of anime community

Sep 22, 1:33 PM

>Taking this waifu/husbando bsttery seriously.

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"A lesson without pain is meaningless."

Sep 22, 1:33 PM
No because im not a loser. That's just sad.

Sep 22, 1:43 PM

Jese23 said:
NotFred said:
I don't defend my waifu's, because I don't have any.

What about your husbando? husbando?

Then i need go all out. None insults Donovan-chan. None.

Sep 26, 2:41 AM

MeisterDM said:
Shicchi said:

No, I don't care about the opinion of extras. They can bash, insult, scream, trash talk, lie about my husbando. All they did is wasting away their energy without changing a single shit about my husbando. I'd still love them fully, and they'd still as popular as ever.

I know that you don't care about what I have to say but he has lots of haters, just look at the anti bakugou tag on tumblr. Also, there's a hate club for katsushit on MAL. Hell, even tv tropes list him as a polarizing character.

Fuck bakugou and anybody who likes him. Also, Accelerator and Yzak Joule are far better written than this spoiled, hateful, and rabid neanderthal.

Keep yelling honey. I love seeing people lose shit over something meaningless and wastes their precious time on something as meaningless.

Doesn't change the fact that he is number 1 in character popularity poll in both japan and us.
Doesn't change the fact that he got the most doujinshi, fanfics, merchandise, we can feast on.
Doesn't change the fact that he got discord servers I already a part in, tons of fan tumblr that post Bakugou contents daily, talented fan artists that create new artworks of Bakugou daily.
Doesn't change the fact that he even got a visual novel game made by fans for fans.

We don't waste our time browsing antis tags and their meaningless babbling.
We focus on creating contents, spreading love, and make our fandom bigger and bigger while haters can suck their fingers.
Sorry but you haters means nothing to our king Bakugou Katsuki, just some pebbles on the street ;D
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi

"There is only a few things in this world that I actually care. First is my family, second is my husbandos, third is my OTPs, and fourth is my two best friends. So yeah idgaf about your opinion, extras :)"

Sep 26, 8:59 AM
Shicchi said:
MeisterDM said:

I know that you don't care about what I have to say but he has lots of haters, just look at the anti bakugou tag on tumblr. Also, there's a hate club for katsushit on MAL. Hell, even tv tropes list him as a polarizing character.

Fuck bakugou and anybody who likes him. Also, Accelerator and Yzak Joule are far better written than this spoiled, hateful, and rabid neanderthal.

Keep yelling honey. I love seeing people lose shit over something meaningless and wastes their precious time on something as meaningless.

Doesn't change the fact that he is number 1 in character popularity poll in both japan and us.
Doesn't change the fact that he got the most doujinshi, fanfics, merchandise, we can feast on.
Doesn't change the fact that he got discord servers I already a part in, tons of fan tumblr that post Bakugou contents daily, talented fan artists that create new artworks of Bakugou daily.
Doesn't change the fact that he even got a visual novel game made by fans for fans.

We focus on creating contents, spreading love, and make our fandom bigger and bigger while haters can suck their fingers.
Sorry but you haters means nothing to our king Bakugou Katsuki, just some pebbles on the street ;D

"pebbles on the street" "extras"
good to know that bakugou fans have a self-inflated ego and see him as a role model :D

Also, popularity doesn't equate to a character being good, unlike you a character’s popularity does not mean that I’ll like them. An obscure character that is likeable and well written means much more to me than a popular douchebag or a shallow waifu/husbando bait character. I've seen more depth in characters from comedy and harem anime than that 1-note bully.
Modified by MeisterDM, Sep 26, 7:17 PM

Sep 27, 12:38 AM

MeisterDM said:
Shicchi said:

"pebbles on the street" "extras"
good to know that bakugou fans have a self-inflated ego and see him as a role model :D

Also, popularity doesn't equate to a character being good, unlike you a character’s popularity does not mean that I’ll like them. An obscure character that is likeable and well written means much more to me than a popular douchebag or a shallow waifu/husbando bait character. I've seen more depth in characters from comedy and harem anime than that 1-note bully.

Honey, never once I said that you (or anyone at all) should like Bakugou. I also never said that popular character = good character. If you don't like a popular character, it just means that you have differrent opinion than majority of people. That's it.
If you think Bakugou is like that, it's cool. Because it doesn't affect my life nor my love for Bakugou nor his popularity at all. You're free to have opinion dear. As is everyone else.
Modified by Shicchi, Sep 27, 12:59 AM
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi

"There is only a few things in this world that I actually care. First is my family, second is my husbandos, third is my OTPs, and fourth is my two best friends. So yeah idgaf about your opinion, extras :)"

Sep 27, 1:48 AM

I'm not gonna argue on this stupid bullshit.I liked them cuz I've reason.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]