Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 22, 2019 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
No because im not a loser. That's just sad.
Sep 22, 2019 1:43 PM

Feb 2019
Jese23 said:
NotFred said:
I don't defend my waifu's, because I don't have any.

What about your husbando? husbando?

Then i need go all out. None insults Donovan-chan. None.
Sep 26, 2019 2:41 AM

Jan 2010
MeisterDM said:
Shicchi said:

No, I don't care about the opinion of extras. They can bash, insult, scream, trash talk, lie about my husbando. All they did is wasting away their energy without changing a single shit about my husbando. I'd still love them fully, and they'd still as popular as ever.

I know that you don't care about what I have to say but he has lots of haters, just look at the anti bakugou tag on tumblr. Also, there's a hate club for katsushit on MAL. Hell, even tv tropes list him as a polarizing character.

Fuck bakugou and anybody who likes him. Also, Accelerator and Yzak Joule are far better written than this spoiled, hateful, and rabid neanderthal.

Keep yelling honey. I love seeing people lose shit over something meaningless and wastes their precious time on something as meaningless.

Doesn't change the fact that he is number 1 in character popularity poll in both japan and us.
Doesn't change the fact that he got the most doujinshi, fanfics, merchandise, we can feast on.
Doesn't change the fact that he got discord servers I already a part in, tons of fan tumblr that post Bakugou contents daily, talented fan artists that create new artworks of Bakugou daily.
Doesn't change the fact that he even got a visual novel game made by fans for fans.

We don't waste our time browsing antis tags and their meaningless babbling.
We focus on creating contents, spreading love, and make our fandom bigger and bigger while haters can suck their fingers.
Sorry but you haters means nothing to our king Bakugou Katsuki, just some pebbles on the street ;D
Sep 26, 2019 8:59 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Shicchi said:
MeisterDM said:

I know that you don't care about what I have to say but he has lots of haters, just look at the anti bakugou tag on tumblr. Also, there's a hate club for katsushit on MAL. Hell, even tv tropes list him as a polarizing character.

Fuck bakugou and anybody who likes him. Also, Accelerator and Yzak Joule are far better written than this spoiled, hateful, and rabid neanderthal.

Keep yelling honey. I love seeing people lose shit over something meaningless and wastes their precious time on something as meaningless.

Doesn't change the fact that he is number 1 in character popularity poll in both japan and us.
Doesn't change the fact that he got the most doujinshi, fanfics, merchandise, we can feast on.
Doesn't change the fact that he got discord servers I already a part in, tons of fan tumblr that post Bakugou contents daily, talented fan artists that create new artworks of Bakugou daily.
Doesn't change the fact that he even got a visual novel game made by fans for fans.

We focus on creating contents, spreading love, and make our fandom bigger and bigger while haters can suck their fingers.
Sorry but you haters means nothing to our king Bakugou Katsuki, just some pebbles on the street ;D

"pebbles on the street" "extras"
good to know that bakugou fans have a self-inflated ego and see him as a role model :D

Also, popularity doesn't equate to a character being good, unlike you a character’s popularity does not mean that I’ll like them. An obscure character that is likeable and well written means much more to me than a popular douchebag or a shallow waifu/husbando bait character. I've seen more depth in characters from comedy and harem anime than that 1-note bully.
LeonhartAugustSep 26, 2019 7:17 PM
Sep 27, 2019 12:38 AM

Jan 2010
MeisterDM said:
Shicchi said:

"pebbles on the street" "extras"
good to know that bakugou fans have a self-inflated ego and see him as a role model :D

Also, popularity doesn't equate to a character being good, unlike you a character’s popularity does not mean that I’ll like them. An obscure character that is likeable and well written means much more to me than a popular douchebag or a shallow waifu/husbando bait character. I've seen more depth in characters from comedy and harem anime than that 1-note bully.

Honey, never once I said that you (or anyone at all) should like Bakugou. I also never said that popular character = good character. If you don't like a popular character, it just means that you have differrent opinion than majority of people. That's it.
If you think Bakugou is like that, it's cool. Because it doesn't affect my life nor my love for Bakugou nor his popularity at all. You're free to have opinion dear. As is everyone else.
CrimsonMidnightSep 27, 2019 12:59 AM
Sep 27, 2019 1:48 AM

Nov 2018
I'm not gonna argue on this stupid bullshit.I liked them cuz I've reason.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime show good at portraying female drama/toxicity?

passtur - Yesterday

34 by JKKH »»
2 minutes ago

» Reason versus emotion in the perception of anime

RobertBobert - Apr 14

6 by APolygons2 »»
13 minutes ago

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

173 by Serafos »»
19 minutes ago

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 4 hours ago

38 by Zettaiken »»
38 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

122 by neolucaman »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.