Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Enen no Shouboutai Episode 11 Discussion

Sep 22, 2:27 AM

Benimaru's ability was great and powerful
I like Takehisa Hinawa’s act and characterization is really nice.

Modified by Aim1rR, Sep 24, 12:52 AM

Sep 22, 3:30 AM

Damn! Benimaru Shinmon the Commander of the 7th Special Fire Brigade is wickedly awesome!!!
5/5.

Sep 22, 4:49 AM
I think I'm like 1 of 10 people who prefer the second part over the first.
benimarus fighting style is so dynamic and entertaining to watch it is like watching a seasoned dancer.
though he is a little over the top, he is shown to have some compassion for the people in his area as he could describe them with ease

Sep 22, 5:55 AM

heg said:
ok so Maki x Hinawa ship is sailing slowly but surely? lol

and wow that Benihamaru is both 2nd and 3rd generation eh (making and controlling fire) i guess his only weakness is his stamina since he will go overheating easily more since he does not have an Adolla Burst that does not need oxygen to create and manipulate fire

:o what makes yoy think that? Shinra has adolla burst and he did overheat.

Sep 22, 7:39 AM
@WiselyKamelot

im sure Shinra does not know how to use his Adolla Burst yet

Sep 22, 10:52 AM

Amazing episode! Great story of how the 8th was founded, with a very clear and simple motivation, to put infernals at rest with ease. And of course, the investigation of the infernals origins.

I think in the next episode we will find if the captain of the 7th has any feelings or no because i have a feeling that the grandma will be the next infernal.

So now i know the differences between the 2nd and 3rd generation, one control the fire and the other one can create fire. Yet i can't approve of how the capt of the 7th works, he destroys way too much to kill 1 infernal.

Maki was so cute, as always xD

Can't wait for the next episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 22, 11:59 AM

Intense back story, the way they adapted this is something else.

Sep 22, 12:57 PM
WiselyKamelot said:
heg said:
ok so Maki x Hinawa ship is sailing slowly but surely? lol

and wow that Benihamaru is both 2nd and 3rd generation eh (making and controlling fire) i guess his only weakness is his stamina since he will go overheating easily more since he does not have an Adolla Burst that does not need oxygen to create and manipulate fire

:o what makes yoy think that? Shinra has adolla burst and he did overheat.

You guys have no clue about overheat i am not sure why some people are bothering mentioning overheat when it is an element that is going to be explained after this arc

Sep 22, 2:23 PM
Well, we saw on what basis the Eighth was created: "Respect and prayers for the hell we put to rest, release of the flames for which they are alive and treasure human lives." They are few members, but they are people in which Captain Obi and Lieutenant Hinawa have placed their trust. Quality before quantity.

On the other hand, we saw the overwhelming power of Captain Benimaru of the Seventh, and his amazing ability to create and manipulate fire, a compound soldier. Amazing!.

Ps: Ray! Now we have to wait two weeks for episode 12.

Sep 22, 3:51 PM
It was nice to see how the 8th was formed and what their first mission was like. I always wondered how they got a run-down building. Also, it's great to see another captain in action. Glad there wasn't any fan service in it.

Sep 22, 9:17 PM

I'm really loving this Benimaru guy. That Matoi thing flag he has looks dope as well

Sep 22, 9:29 PM

matias067 said:
Damn! Benimaru Shinmon the Commander of the 7th Special Fire Brigade is wickedly awesome!!!
5/5.

Yes he is really badass, just wait until his action from these panel being animated, please David Production do these panel a justice.

Sep 23, 6:40 AM

I like the look of this new captain and enjoyed this backstory ep as Hinawa and Obi are probably my favourite characters
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

Sep 23, 6:59 PM

I kind of like Benimaru's character but wtf that was super excessive. He could've easily ended the infernal without blowing up a couple dozen houses.

Sep 23, 10:51 PM

-RIP that guy. Hinawa really should've shot the poor man.
-I like the way this show tackles the issue of respect. Saying a prayer for the infernal before putting them out is very touching. Oubi is definitely my favorite character so far.
-Definitely a solid flashback overall.
-Those little girls were absolutely nuts! I hope we get to see more of them. Sometimes the comedy in this anime is actually pretty good.
-I like how the "Proto-Nationalist" referred to Tokyo as Edo. Though I guess it was just in a quote.
-Benimaru is definitely shaping up to be an interesting character. I thought he would.
-The "destroying a town in honor of the infernal" is just so weird. They have to have citizen casualties. It's just so unnecessary, and the reasoning behind it was kind of dumb.
I'm starting to look forward to each episode. Maybe I will bump my score for this anime up to a 7 one day. I still think the characters are mostly lacking, and that the first 7 or 8 episodes were super average. But, this is apparently going to be 24 or 48 episodes, so it's got a lot of time to woo a lot of us on the fence over.

phantomfandom said:
ok so this is very interesting episode, the first half presents the past while the second have shows us something new, accompanied with charming characters.
And am I the only one who always have a crush on captain or head of the team that shounen protagonist side with? Except All Might, he's too American.

Rent. Free.

tokidoki921 said:
So he's destroying all those houses as an "offering" when he could've just walked up to the infernal and take him out like it was nothing. What if any people were home at the time, would they also be part of the offering?

I guess so. Definitely the dumbest part of this episode. There's no way he hasn't burned hundreds to death.

Blood_Guy said:
Why did beni asmr me when eating like wtf bro that tickles
(My D)

What?

lihle808 said:
I get how they started, but they should've shown also how sister came into the division.

Benimaru's balls are made entirely of fire, I swear!

>I get how they started, but they should've shown also how sister came into the division
They definitely have to show that eventually. Or at least, I hope they do, because this flashback was solid and the 8th is interesting overall.

Aim1rR said:
Benimaru's ability was great and powerful
I like Takehisa Hinawa, her act, and characterization is really nice.

>her
Haha, did I miss something?

Sep 24, 2:44 AM

Benimaru made me cream my pants. Not really but almost.

Anyways, Benimaru is a badass motherfucker. He is the best character in this entire series. He's my number one. I mentioned before that I like Arthur, Maki and Tamaki but none of them compare to Benimarui Shinmon.

He's going to do so much more, his backstory is also pretty cool. When I first read about him in the manga, I thought the twins were his daughters at first but I was so wrong.

Also, people shipping Maki and Shinra didn't know the HINAWA x MAKI juggernaut was about to wreck their ship. This is the cutest ship in the series even though ships are annoying as fuck, this one gets my vote.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Sep 24, 3:25 PM

FINALLY WE START!

Enen no Shouboutai can finally shine! It's time! ROCK ON!!!!!!

Sep 25, 7:56 PM

Benimaru better be in some badass fights in this series man
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Sep 27, 1:06 AM

I gotta say, the OST is definitely this title's strongest point.

Sep 28, 1:42 AM

Pretty cool that they showed the origin of their team.

Sep 28, 11:13 AM

Thats good we get to see the 8th origins and that edgy guy's power

Sep 29, 12:50 AM

I decided to watch this one dub for the lols. I first want to tip my credit to the actors as they do a good job fitting the character's personalities. It is stil la far cry from other dubs but it isn't a bad one. I find the dub of Dr. Stone and others airing right now to be much stronger in their directing and casting choices.

Now onto the episode itself...I really don't like how 8th company jsut walks into other districts like they on the place and then get pissy when someone tells them to fuck off. If you want us to root for these peopel stop having them just rush into other palces pushing their ideals onto others and getting mad when someone does something differently. Like they nearly ruined the 5th company all because they thought ti was illegal actions going on when their search could be important into figuring shit out. The same with the 7th company. The 9th needs to be smarter and not so heavyhanded in trying to police other companies.

I do like the backstory and felt it was ncie to see Lit and Obi get some character development but felt it was too short and could have been expanded farther.
Studio Trigger is like that food you always want but hate when it is sold out in the stores. That's how good Studio Trigger is.

Sep 29, 12:07 PM
I love backstory episodes. Very informative! Does Benimura remind you of Eraser Head from MHA??? The attitude and a little of the resemblance. But it’s nice to see how the captain and the lieutenant of the 8th came to be.

Yaaaaaaay! I’m finally caught up!

Sep 29, 12:08 PM
I like backstory episodes. Very informative! Does Benimura remind you of Eraser Head from MHA? The personality and little bit of a resemblance. And it’s certainly nice to see how the captain and the lieutenant of the 8the came to be.

Yaaaaaaay! I’m finally all caught up on this show!

Sep 30, 6:26 AM

Where episode 12?

Oct 1, 11:59 AM
revyHOLiC said:
Where episode 12?

"The TV broadcasts for September 27 and October 4 will be suspended. The Fire Force anime will not be returning to our TV screens until Friday, October 11 at 25:40. The Japanese broadcast is also being delayed by 15 minutes that day."

Oct 3, 4:14 AM
Fully lost me when he destroyed a block... nah.

Oct 11, 10:39 PM

I love Benimaru already!!!! he's so cool :>>
S T A N IU(아이유 ) 1 , 2 , 3

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store