Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 20, 2019 11:12 PM

Mar 2018
Aaah this was golden
They sure had me scared when I didn't see "Hey, can I say something amazing" until the end
But it was an awesome finisher
Also by how Baka and Yamai were in 1-2 xD that girl that came out of the locker was probably supposed to sit where Baka sat. Guess there'll be even more comedy and even more girls in continuations, I'm so gonna pick that up

Focus on final exams huh
I'm going to miss this way too much. This show was my salvation every friday/saturday morning
The comedy is 11/10

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 20, 2019 11:15 PM

Mar 2018
amlg said:

Also, who was that fluffy pink hair girl that came out of the locker? (she seems to have the quality to be one of the weird High School Girl group, lol)

There was also that kinda delinquent girl in 2-2 with dyed hair. Well maybe she's not the delinquent type but she looked like she could be one of the weird girls

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 20, 2019 11:29 PM
Jan 2019
A very funny and a bit emotional ending watching Tanaka study as crazy to spend the year 😂, and the support provided by her friends so they can continue to be together. That is true friendship, hahaha.
I will miss this anime on Fridays. I consider it one of the 10 best anime of the season, and it goes without saying, that it is one of my favorites. I think he's the one who made me laugh the most 😂. I say goodbye with a great love for the characters: Baka, Wota, Robo, Yamamoto, Loli, Majime, Majo, Lily and Master Waseda 😁. I look forward to a second season soon, it would be great one season for each year until the girls finish high school. Dreaming costs nothing xD.
Sep 20, 2019 11:51 PM

Jan 2011
wasn't my favorite comedy this season but it was good and kept me quite amused each week glad it got better and the show was very self aware on how not funny funny Baka was with her running bit of telling something amazing.

will gladly take a season 2 they cant do the new character tease without it meaning something .

7.5/10 torn between this and dumbells for most catchy OP this year i think wasteful wins on the visual aspect i never skip it when i normally skip the songs since i got em.
Sep 20, 2019 11:52 PM

Mar 2019
One of the best comedy so far this year , pure comedy! I hope there is a second season!!

yamai<3
Sep 21, 2019 1:15 AM

Mar 2019
I'll miss Loli & Robo...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 21, 2019 2:25 AM

Feb 2018
While the first half of the episode wasn't as good , the second half made up for it .
Great finale nonetheless .
7.5/10
Sep 21, 2019 3:23 AM

Jun 2017
Among so much that was awesome in this show, there's the pleasure of watching the ending and finally knowing where each character and situation fits. You can even see the hairdresser's cat. I mean, the friggin' cat.
I just finished re-watching the series. Yes, I liked it that much. Lots of hints, foreshadowing and details you just miss the first time. The whole thing was really well put together. Right into my favorite list (if I had one that is).

Sep 21, 2019 4:35 AM
Mar 2011
It was quite fun, pretty classical in its writing and humor but working well.

But for the new character, I'm more interested in the Yankee(?) girl in their class than the new loli.
Sep 21, 2019 4:36 AM

Jul 2017
The finale that ended with a bigger bang than expected.

And of course Baka being cursed and retained for a year. I mean, who am I kidding, this is Baka we're talking about. HAHA, Wota being Jabami Yumeko for a moment...plus with Robo being on the wayside, but both working together to keep Baka well and alive.

With Majime teaching Baka based on her version of mnemonics, it's becoming more of a chore to teach Baka with Wota rimming down her throat.

Loli offering Pocky to everyone (which Lily suffered) and Majo constantly deriving "bad luck" onto Baka. In the end, she just gave up totally and ran away like the idiot she is: "I'm done being a high school girl!"

It's absolutely satisfying to see the character cast (aside from Yamai) reunite altogether to ensure that...they're gonna get isekai-ed!? Oh sure, it's only Baka and Yamai. PLUS, that girl who came out of the closet...another girl?

A show so bad it turned out good and heads better than what I've come to expect of comedy anime. 8/10.
Sep 21, 2019 5:26 AM

Nov 2018
"I'm sure your blood would be quite pretty right now!" lmao
"That would be like teaching an insect to do tricks." Wow Ninomae went savage
Baka loves her base
Lmao Loli mistook study-mode Baka for Nino
Loli being best girl and giving Baka pockies again despite them getting ruined last time, now that's touching.
Baka is so nasty, spitting like that
She got so done with studying after forgetting everything that she just ran off to some... farm, that's some dedication. The way she hugged the other versions of Robo and Wota made me laugh. But good they went to bring her back and she came back to gave it a try again.
Lmao Majo came and stuffed that shady stuff straight in Baka's mouth. My God it was close to lethal dose.
Oh I spot a new important-looking character behind Ninomae in their 2nd year.
Lmao Baka talking to some junior as if she's Robo.
Yamamoto with her parallel world explanation and Baka taking it seriously lmao. "There are two Waseda" these girls.
Oh that pink-haired junior girl and perhaps one more seem important-looking too.
The dedication in translating that panettone (bread is called pan in japan) pun showed.
And Robo has been unbothered. Except saying tapeworm of course. Though she looks cute with messy hair after the other two's combined attack.
Now this was quite epic. I laughed a lot watching this show. Often it would take me a long time to finish episodes because so much dialogue and extra detail as well at times but yeah I enjoyed it. S2 would be good.
Sep 21, 2019 8:01 AM

Mar 2017
It was a really fun journey overall.
If it ever gets another season, I'm definitely watching it.

7/10
Sep 21, 2019 10:05 AM

Oct 2016
I was re-watching the series again when I notice something that I missed.

Even in episode 1 Takahashi is already stalking Robo.

I see that new cast member Nora is already in class right behind Majime.
inisipisSep 21, 2019 10:12 AM
Sep 21, 2019 11:30 AM
Mar 2019
One of the best for this season finally comes to end.

Pig part was hilarious. Im burst out laughing.

Another season maybe someday ?
Sep 21, 2019 4:48 PM

Jul 2016
Isekai'd to another class? Seems legit, Yamai.

Honestly, not the way I would have liked this anime to conclude since I think Baka is the most annoying character I have seen in a while but other than that, it was still a decent final episode overall. Ep. 11 still looked more like a finale than this one tho.

Regarding this series as a whole, I personally think it had a quite rough start. The first 4 episodes were awfully unnerving and unfunny but once more characters started to be introduced, the series became more and more enjoyable and entertaining. Without a doubt, the side characters were the ones who made this show good.

6,5 -> 7/10 - I don't think a second season is necessary but I wouldn't mind one or two OVAs.
SouthRzVaSep 21, 2019 5:12 PM
Sep 21, 2019 5:03 PM

Jul 2017
Now i'll be the one to say something amazing: this anime is pure comedy gold and definitely deserves more recognition. Asobi Asobase and Daily Lives of Highschool Boys 2.0. Gotta love that kind of comedy. And with that said, i'll also say that this anime was one of the dark horses this season so far. It's an 8/10 for sure!
WaterLordSep 21, 2019 6:32 PM
Sep 21, 2019 6:03 PM

Dec 2016
This was a pretty fun and enjoyable series overall.

I didn't think too much of it the first couple of episodes but it got a lot better and a lot funnier as it progressed.

I hope Baka never changes.
Sep 21, 2019 8:27 PM

Mar 2014
I thought Wota has the biggest and luxurious bedroom living in a rich family among the main characters, but guess what Robo lives in a way bigger, more technical and advanced bedroom.
Sep 21, 2019 10:56 PM

Jun 2017
"Do you know about parallel worlds?"
"Not one bit."
"I thought as much."

The Yamai-Baka tandem has so much potential.

Sep 22, 2019 1:07 AM

May 2018
So it ended, I will miss this anime. A nice ending now that they are 2nd years, still the funny part is here especially Baka. Loved the pocky part and Yamamoto part here, and yeah I both Baka and Yamamoto here. For the last half of the episode it seems they are not focusing much on comedy, because the first half is the reason why I am watching this. Anyways this is a fun anime, and I hope there will be more like this.

Sep 22, 2019 2:24 AM

Aug 2019
Gonna miss this anime, lowkey wish I had that kind of high school life, just making jokes out of everything haha

I see that Wota-Waseda ship thing going on mm hmmmm
I hope there’s a next season where we can see more of the girls messing around and stuff. Need more, this anime makes me feel youthful lol
Sep 22, 2019 3:29 AM
Sep 2019
If you want to fulfill the second season, you have to buy the BD. Of corse, I reserved it.
Sep 22, 2019 8:43 AM

May 2018
Ohh Yess !! This is definitely my anime of the year. That perfect way to surprise the audiences when they didn't show the result of Baka's exam and even show Yamai's bad score, but then ended with Waseda pull those girls back to his class, meaning... yeah ! They passed it !

I'm forgot when last time I got this exciting with season finale of an anime, this anime is definitely a gold, at least for myself.

Ahh I will missed my best girl Majo. She got pretty much scene in the last 3 episodes, which is enough to fulfill my daily best girl meter. Oh and score, definitely.... 10/10
Sep 22, 2019 1:20 PM

Aug 2013
garyborken said:
Being a shameless shipper I will have to point out these two moment:

Wota will be a college girl in just 2 short years, and then she'll be right in Waseda's strike zone!
Sep 22, 2019 2:16 PM
Jan 2019
A very funny and a bit emotional ending watching Tanaka study as crazy to spend the year 😂, and the support provided by her friends so they can continue to be together. That is true friendship, hahaha.
I will miss this anime on Fridays. I consider it one of the 10 best anime of the season, and it goes without saying, that it is one of my favorites. I think it's the anime that made me laugh the most in the season 😂. I say goodbye with a great love for the characters: Baka, Wota, Robo, Yamamoto, Loli, Majime, Majo, Lily and Master Waseda 😁. I look forward to a second season soon, it would be great one season for each year until the girls finish high school. Dreaming costs nothing xD.

See you soon trio of loquillas, thank you for making my Fridays happy with your follies :').
Sep 22, 2019 4:31 PM

Mar 2019
where did it end in the web manga?
Sep 22, 2019 5:35 PM
Jan 2016
Great finale, it was for sure a really funny ride!

baka quitting high school because of study was so funny, and damn she instantly find a part time job, with pigs, she talking for pigs about other was hialarious!

Baka and Yamain scene in 1st class missunderstanding for a isekai was so damn funny! And why was a studdent from 1st class in locker!

Yamai sequeces were the most funny form me, i think she was my favourite character, impossible not to laught, that poster in the three with "do not climb" to prevent Yamai to climb xD

Overrall all characters were funny, and easy to sympatize with them, i will miss this funny show for sure!
Sep 22, 2019 6:10 PM

Oct 2008
HANDSDOWN! to the best comedy show of Summer-2019!
5/5.
8/10

Sep 22, 2019 8:06 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm going to miss this show so much. ;_;;
I enjoyed all these characters so much! ;o;;
It's been such a great ride.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 22, 2019 10:44 PM
Dec 2017
Score 8/10 ,, this anime very funny ,, waseda is my favorite charactere
Sep 23, 2019 4:31 AM

Jun 2019
Ano sa, ima kara sugoku itte mo ii?
Kono anime, sugoku tanoshikatta.

Hey! Could I tell you about the great thing?
This anime is very amusing!
Sep 23, 2019 5:52 AM

Jul 2015
I'm seeing some new characters with some interesting designs... Which means I now have to go read the manga to figure out who these new people are, or wait for hopefully a season 2.

Anyway, Yamai is great, and it still feels weird to me that an 8th Grade Syndrome character somehow felt refreshing, and has me questioning how long it's been since I last saw one. Perhaps stories with those type of characters were replaced with the many Isekais we see now.

Anime was great, enjoyed it a lot, was simple and fun, 8/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 25, 2019 3:25 PM

Jan 2014
Easily comedy of the year so far for me, hope there will be a season 2 one day! 9/10
Sep 26, 2019 2:22 AM

Nov 2007
Absolutely adored this! I cannot believe how underrated this is in MAL. I am glad that it's actually one of the top anime (#2) in anikore this season. All the girls are so precious! Baka and Loli really are my favourites with Wota (the author's self depiction?) really shining in the last couple of episodes! Also, noticed a couple of new characters appearing at the end. I am definitely picking up the manga!

9/10. Just brilliant!

Haha! You are not the only one. And it reads 俺の気持ちをのせて "Pick up these feelings of mine" on the screen. It couldn't be a better giveaway! I am gonna ship them all the way to the shore! :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 27, 2019 7:20 AM

Dec 2009
I'd love to see the recording session of the pigs scene, that was hilarious.
Sep 28, 2019 7:39 AM

Apr 2018
Sad to think that this hilarious of a show has ended. Good thing that they're still classmates huh
Sep 30, 2019 6:14 AM

Nov 2014
They got me, I really thought they failed. Then they got me again when I thought we won't hear something amazing in this episode.
Overall, as great as comedy was, I feel characters kinda lacked. Be it too big cast or too few episodes, but I didn't get attached to any of them. There were also some that I honestly didn't like watching: Yamay and Loli. The former had her cringy/funny balance screwed that her scenes were a bit too annyoing and the latter was just boring instead of cute or funny. Robo somewhat made up for them, but idk, I'm just not satisfied.
JustAnotherShiroSep 30, 2019 6:19 AM
Oct 1, 2019 10:42 PM
Mar 2012
had weak starting episodes, but mid to end grew a bit hilarious, ep11 was great with Wota's relationship.
The dynamics in the main group, and the lesser romance subplot made the comedy work well in some episodes. Sometimes gets too random or eww but Baka still is fun enough.
Majime & a few characters a bit bland but Loli, Lily & Yamai were fun & weird enough.
Oct 2, 2019 4:27 AM
Jan 2017
very entertaining anime,, im very enjoy the school live with the variant uniqe character and the comedy was very fresh make me laugh so haard,,
the part when baka talking with other Robo and watch waseda become baldy old man was the best part ,,
LOli, majo and yamai the best character in this series,, love this show so much ,,
7/10
Oct 6, 2019 4:02 PM

Dec 2009
Quality funny show... gonna miss it.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 13, 2019 2:57 AM

Jul 2015
Not suprising to see Baka almost having to repeat the year, the most suprising thing is actually her going to the next year or even managing to go this high school

Baka is quite lucky to have such good friend that can put up with her bullshit and actually helped her with her exams

Quite a funny anime, can't wait for a second season

Oct 17, 2019 11:47 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great finale episode to end this mad hilarious peach of a show!

It’s been a long while since I’ve had a laugh like a madman each and every single episode like this (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou being the last) so it’s been an absolute pleasure for me! Again, props to Muse Asia YT Channel for this, I doubt I’d give this show a try sometime soon otherwise really.

Anyway, more on to this finale and bits of the previous episode. I certainly didn’t expect the previous episode to be so feels-heavy but it was a nice change that delivered in the end! I bloody ship them so hard now, thanks to some of the discussions here for adding fuel to that (so fulfilling really to come across all that, I’ve already followed in twitter and subscribed in YT so looking forward to seeing more of them)! Gosh, that little intense blushing scene from Kikuchi though! It’s very touching how they motivate each other too, just two years from now Kikuchi fight on xD!

Now then, on to this finale episode. “I quit being a high schooler”, lol about time she snapped if you ask me. Sweet to see the other two visiting her to summon her back and lol @ Tanaka hugging the pigs (funny how the names were awfully similar too, xD) instead. Isekai’d into 2-2, of course this show wouldn’t let such this chance pass lol. Serious questions over how Tanaka and Yamamoto have advanced yet again but it’s really nice to know that the bunch is back together! Absolutely need a Season 2 now! I want more of this! Got to say, I seriously thought Tanaka would die after Kujou’s little potion though lmao. Final moments were really moving too, I wish I could’ve lived a high school even a quarter as fun and lively as this...

Overall, this has been a blast really! I binged through all 12 episodes in one go (over 7 hours though thanks to my terrible WiFi) and my cheeks still hurt so that’s saying a lot I suppose. All the Characters were fun to keep with up really but Yamamoto, Saginomiya, Kikuchi, Sensei, Kujou, Kujou’s sister, Tanaka, Loli and Lily were especially fun to keep up with and their interactions were just pure gold, a major shoutout to the VAs for doing a phenomenal job at this too. I’m so going to miss these characters, please give us a Season 2 now Kadokawa and Passione-o-minnasan!

Another feature of the show that I dearly loved was the Opening theme as well! God damn, the visuals and the song were just a perfect start to every episode! Already added to my playlist ~

As such, a solid 9/10 from here! From Summer ‘19 shows, I gave only Vinland Saga a 9 too so I guess that just goes to show how truly worthwhile the past 7-8 hours have been.

Season 2 is a must! I’ll definitely check out the manga soon nonetheless! Truly an under-appreciated gem, what a pity.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 20, 2019 3:06 AM

Apr 2015
About as relatable as anime gets.
And apparently Beano knows how to crack jokes.

Looks easy but it isn't. A good comedy.
A show that reminds you everything and everyone magnificent in life has that ordinary side.
Almost AOTS, not that it's saying much.
6/10.
LanzOct 20, 2019 3:11 AM
Oct 23, 2019 9:40 AM

Nov 2011
Glad i went back and gave this a try even after the season ended, very much worth it, one of the better comedies around. 7.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 11, 2019 4:35 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
_MushiRock11_ said:
Great finale episode to end this mad hilarious peach of a show!

It’s been a long while since I’ve had a laugh like a madman each and every single episode like this (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou being the last) so it’s been an absolute pleasure for me! Again, props to Muse Asia YT Channel for this, I doubt I’d give this show a try sometime soon otherwise really.

Anyway, more on to this finale and bits of the previous episode. I certainly didn’t expect the previous episode to be so feels-heavy but it was a nice change that delivered in the end! I bloody ship them so hard now, thanks to some of the discussions here for adding fuel to that (so fulfilling really to come across all that, I’ve already followed in twitter and subscribed in YT so looking forward to seeing more of them)! Gosh, that little intense blushing scene from Kikuchi though! It’s very touching how they motivate each other too, just two years from now Kikuchi fight on xD!

Now then, on to this finale episode. “I quit being a high schooler”, lol about time she snapped if you ask me. Sweet to see the other two visiting her to summon her back and lol @ Tanaka hugging the pigs (funny how the names were awfully similar too, xD) instead. Isekai’d into 2-2, of course this show wouldn’t let such this chance pass lol. Serious questions over how Tanaka and Yamamoto have advanced yet again but it’s really nice to know that the bunch is back together! Absolutely need a Season 2 now! I want more of this! Got to say, I seriously thought Tanaka would die after Kujou’s little potion though lmao. Final moments were really moving too, I wish I could’ve lived a high school even a quarter as fun and lively as this...

Overall, this has been a blast really! I binged through all 12 episodes in one go (over 7 hours though thanks to my terrible WiFi) and my cheeks still hurt so that’s saying a lot I suppose. All the Characters were fun to keep with up really but Yamamoto, Saginomiya, Kikuchi, Sensei, Kujou, Kujou’s sister, Tanaka, Loli and Lily were especially fun to keep up with and their interactions were just pure gold, a major shoutout to the VAs for doing a phenomenal job at this too. I’m so going to miss these characters, please give us a Season 2 now Kadokawa and Passione-o-minnasan!

Another feature of the show that I dearly loved was the Opening theme as well! God damn, the visuals and the song were just a perfect start to every episode! Already added to my playlist ~

As such, a solid 9/10 from here! From Summer ‘19 shows, I gave only Vinland Saga a 9 too so I guess that just goes to show how truly worthwhile the past 7-8 hours have been.

Season 2 is a must! I’ll definitely check out the manga soon nonetheless! Truly an under-appreciated gem, what a pity.

Had a rough last week so needed this to recharge and it's amazing how successful this turned out to be! Skipping school today was definitely worth it!

Didn't laugh as much as last time I think but my cheeks hurt yet again so that's probably not too much of a difference to begin with. On the contrary, Episode 11 managed to resound more this time around so I suppose the two cancel out quite effectively.

I seriously need Season 2 of this! JoshiMuda and Muse Asia, thank you once again!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 12, 2019 5:11 AM

Jun 2016
finallly i finished watching this anime ..

seriously i love the comedy from this series ..

never bored watch every episode

this series is gold !!!
Nov 28, 2019 2:17 AM

Oct 2016
Not exactly the sequel we're wishing but still, it might keep interest in the show so that's good.

http://4NN.cx/.153759

Nov 28, 2019 11:14 AM

Apr 2012
@inisipis live action adaptation?!
Dec 1, 2019 8:33 AM

Oct 2016
RobertBobert said:

Yup. Still hoping for a second season.
Dec 1, 2019 8:48 AM

Apr 2012
inisipis said:
RobertBobert said:

Yup. Still hoping for a second season.

Oh lol. I'm very hyped.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will season 2 come out?

watchanimeshit - Sep 20, 2019

7 by Mike_ptbr »»
Mar 18, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

62 by Merra_ »»
Mar 8, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

69 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 7, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

132 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 22, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2019

45 by oDaw1 »»
Jan 9, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.