Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 20, 2019 6:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Baka kinda lives up to her name with her grades. Studying just doesn't seem to be part of her genes lol

For a finale, I must say this series' finale manages to be even funnier than what I had expected. "I quit being a high school girl!" Amusing show.
Stark700Sep 20, 2019 6:48 AM
Sep 20, 2019 6:52 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty much figured from the start that Yamamoto would be in more trouble than Baka when it comes to grades.
Anyway the study session was harsh this time but the scene with the pigs was funny.
Sep 20, 2019 7:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Isekai'd into the second year huh? I guess that's one way to look at it

Anyway was a great anime from start to finish really. Probably the best all-girls school comedy since Asobi Asobase
Sep 20, 2019 7:24 AM

Dec 2014
Great finale, the scene with the pigs was just pure gold.

The isekai into the 2nd year was hilarious. xD
The final scene with Wota and Baka laughing as Robo just smiles was wholesome. <3

The direction in Yamai's sequences are just too good. Makes me laugh everytime.

Overall, absolutely fantastic series. Consistently funny, full of fun, frolic and even very touching at times. Can't really ask for anything more from a show. All the characters were lovable, quirky and super fun to watch. That's all a show really needs to be - fun.

9/10, Easily one of the best comedy shows of the year, if not the best. Hope there's a second season at some point.
Sep 20, 2019 7:27 AM

Nov 2016
Glad that the last episode focussed on Baka and boy, she went through hell there xD Still gotta love the epic reveal with Yamamoto before the credits.

And despite being second years not much has changed, as it should be - the fact that they were transported to an isekai.

Definitely the most hilarious show this season and maybe of the year if it weren't for Kaguya-sama, even tho it took me one episode to get completely into it. The cast in this one is overall still slightly better.

8/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 20, 2019 7:45 AM

Aug 2013
A funny finale to finish things up.

Studying is not one of Tanaka's (Baka) strong point though she did struggle a lot.

The scene with the pigs, that was hilarious.

Yamamoto (Yamai) scene was funny, Isekai lol.

Overall, I will give this show an 8/10 due to it being the comedy show of the year.

Sep 20, 2019 7:56 AM

Oct 2017
Holy damn I want s2 asap. The season finale was amazing, coudn't stop laughing. Proly one of the top 3 comedy anime of the year.

MegamiRemSep 20, 2019 8:02 AM
Sep 20, 2019 7:57 AM

Jun 2014
This is truly the comedy of the year.

That scene with the pigs, all the voice actors voiced their "counterparts" LMAO.
It's even funnier if you try and imagine how that looks like in the recording room.
Sep 20, 2019 8:01 AM

Apr 2012
garyborken said:
This is truly the comedy of the year.

That scene with the pigs, all the voice actors voiced their "counterparts" LMAO.
It's even funnier if you try and imagine how that looks like in the recording room.

As far as I understand, you follow the manga as well. Could you tell me which chapter the anime has come to?
Sep 20, 2019 8:05 AM

Jul 2011
Awesome final episode :D

I also read manga, both anime and manga has been great so far. Starting episode were somewhat much lower standard than rest episodes (I feel bad for someone who really dropped after 1st episode, I'm aware there are some who did that), but yeah totally enjoyed this one. 8/10

Baka all the way my favorite :3
GaichiSep 20, 2019 8:10 AM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 20, 2019 8:23 AM

Jun 2014
RobertBobert said:
Could you tell me which chapter the anime has come to?

The Anime took a lot of liberty with the chronically order of things, but in the manga run, as far as I know they only got to the 2nd year last October or November, and this manga is a monthly update one.

So I'd say it's quite unlikely for us to see a season two anytime soon, if that's what you are asking.
Sep 20, 2019 8:25 AM

Mar 2019
Jeez I am going to miss this series and every single "ano sa" from Baka
Sep 20, 2019 8:30 AM

Apr 2012
garyborken said:
RobertBobert said:
Could you tell me which chapter the anime has come to?

The Anime took a lot of liberty with the chronically order of things, but in the manga run, as far as I know they only got to the 2nd year last October or November, and this manga is a monthly update one.

So I'd say it's quite unlikely for us to see a season two anytime soon, if that's what you are asking.

Well, back in the middle of the season, it seemed to me that the anime was moving pretty fast, but now I'm not even sure if they have passed at least half.
Sep 20, 2019 8:41 AM
Apr 2013
Ah, great episode, even though it felt less final episode to me than episode 11 did with Wotas fateful encounter and all that. Well anyway, this was amazing, and I have to commit, I watched the whole show four times by now and the final episode just aired... Just awesome stuff, on the same level as Hinamatsuri and probably one of the best comedy anime around. Kinda sad not many people noticed this one.
Sep 20, 2019 9:10 AM

Oct 2015
Baka almost giving up school was actually a bit touching, I'm glad she decided to pull up and work harder to the second year. Both her and Yamai make a killer duo, I liked their stunt!

This was a good watch for my Fridays, it was my favorite from all those I watched on the day. Even better than Dr Stone or Enen!

Will miss it dearly, all the characters delivered well on the humor. The variety of the cast made it more enjoyable, the jokes were great and clean. Not those shows like Gintama or Shimoneta or Seitokai that focused on immature poop jokes or sexual jokes. It was more on Asobi asobase or nichijo or Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou kind of vibe, and I super liked those gags!

8/10, memorable and won't mind season 2.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 20, 2019 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
Is there enough material for a second season?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 20, 2019 9:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was a good anime i really liked it, i will miss Robo and Loli.
I hope for a season 2 idk about the chances.
Sep 20, 2019 9:55 AM

Jun 2014
Being a shameless shipper I will have to point out these two moment:
garyborkenSep 20, 2019 10:12 AM
Sep 20, 2019 10:02 AM

Aug 2018
Very funny show, I was not a big fan when it started but the following episodes really caught my whole attention and made me love all these girls & their daily adventures !

Sadly, this last episode was in my opinion a bit disappointed : actually, except for the original trio, most of the other girls barely had some screentime (Loli & Lily especially). I expected a real kick blast but it turned out to be a funny episode only, not something epic.

Very solid anyway, I truly hope for more (season, OVA, etc).
Sep 20, 2019 10:24 AM

Oct 2016
Well that was very fun and entertaining ride. I've grown kinda fond of these girls, Fridays would be a little less exciting. I sure gonna miss them.

all the girls pulled in their resources to help Baka get her grade. In a fit of despair Baka tried to be a hog raiser with even giving the pigs the name of all her friends.

I love the part where Robo is quite smug at Baka and Wota jealousy.

Hope for a second season or at least an extra Ova special. That slight appearance from the locker of Baka's "friend" near the end could be an indication that there is a possible sequel.
Sep 20, 2019 10:46 AM

Nov 2016
Even if this episode wasn't about comedy at all, the develop from the characters and their relations really made the anime super funny and enjoyable, I'm really glad that I started watching this.

In my opinion this is a 9/10, I really love animes with original comedy and characters.
Sep 20, 2019 10:49 AM

Oct 2010
....who the hell was hiding in the locker in the first year room LOL
Sep 20, 2019 10:53 AM

Jun 2014
Kougeru said:

New character in the manga. We will be seeing her if we ever got a season 2.
Sep 20, 2019 10:54 AM

Oct 2016
Kougeru said:

It's a new character that was introduced in the manga. Hopefully it's a sign that they might do sequel or something.

edit: I guess I was a little late on answering.
inisipisSep 20, 2019 10:57 AM
Sep 20, 2019 11:04 AM

Jul 2014
This was a fun anime that got better as it introduced more of the cast. I find the side characters to be better than the lead trio, but I still like the main characters nonetheless.

The humor lands for me most of the time, and the times it doesnt are either due to obscure japanese cultural references or poor subbing that makes it hard to keep up. I dont get why subbers insist on pilling mountains of text directly on top of each other when multiple characters are speaking at once. Just have 1 character's dialogue on the bottom and the other's at the top of the screen.

Another part of the show's charm is how often it has side characters in the background doing their own thing or reacting to whats going on in the foreground. I really appreciate these little details and wish more comedy anime played around with the things they show on screen.

Best part of the anime is definitely the voice acting. The VAs for the 3 leads knock it out of the park with their performances. I like the acting choice to have them speak in non-cutesy/moe voices. It makes the few times they break out of character hilarious, plus its just refreshing listening to normal(ish) sounding high school girl voices.

Hope theres another season!
Sep 20, 2019 12:10 PM

Sep 2017
i loved the last episode and i do hope that this anime gets a second season. it's really amazing and funny.
Sep 20, 2019 12:25 PM

Apr 2012
garyborken said:
Being a shameless shipper I will have to point out these two moment:

I think I understood the first hint, but what should the second mean?

Sep 20, 2019 12:53 PM

Jan 2018
I'm going to miss this show and they teased us with Nora and the other girl. I could already see the voice actress for Nora is going to be Shimamura Yuu. Goodbye my weekly mic check
Sep 20, 2019 12:56 PM

Jun 2014
RobertBobert said:

Wota is blushing while looking to the camera, where Waseda is reintroducing himself to the new class on stage.
Sep 20, 2019 1:13 PM

Apr 2012
garyborken said:
RobertBobert said:

Wota is blushing while looking to the camera, where Waseda is reintroducing himself to the new class on stage.

Ah, that’s the thing. Now I get it. At first I thought that she was looking at Robo with a “dick” and was confused, lol.
Sep 20, 2019 1:16 PM

Jun 2016
I fucking love this anime! XD the isekai part made me roll on the floor! XD
Sep 20, 2019 1:22 PM

Jun 2016
The pink haired girl was hidden in the locker... lol XD

Franz_FurantsuSep 20, 2019 1:35 PM
Sep 20, 2019 2:10 PM

Jun 2017
This show started out pretty slow but turned our rather nicely. I wouldn't mind an S2. It was not Asobi Asobase levels of great but still enjoyable.
Sep 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
Really happy for Baka, she will manage to be with her friends in her second year, even if she nearly dies trying to pass the exams. The scene in the pig farm was both wholesome and funny at the same time (you can't have Baka without her being an idiot after all).

Man the "isekai" part was fricking hilarious. I thought it was strange that "Robo" was so expressive, but the moment Yamai appeared and said that "parallel world" thing I almost lost it. So unexpected, yet a perfect gag to end the series.
Really enjoyed this anime from beginning to end. A sequel can't come anytime soon.
Sep 20, 2019 2:28 PM
Mar 2019
In my opinion, the best comedy of the year, and probably my favorite anime series since 2014 (with Hinamatsuri).
What else I can say?
Just wonderful, a breeze of air in the monotony of the anime in the last times
Sep 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
I'll miss this series A LOT.
Definitely one of my favorites of this season.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 20, 2019 2:39 PM

Sep 2008
rsc-pl said:
I'll miss this series A LOT.
Definitely one of my favorites of this season.

the funniest of the season at least, now that is over i realize that this never failed to make me laugh, hope for a s2
sirbrayan said:
In my opinion, the best comedy of the year, and probably my favorite anime series since 2014 (with Hinamatsuri).

ehm, no yeah, great anime, but thats too much, even for just comedies XD
RobertBobert said:

OMFG the fucking dick AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHA ah....i'll miss this one ...and gintama

Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 20, 2019 3:01 PM

Jul 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Probably the best all-girls school comedy since Asobi Asobase

Not exactly an abundant category so that's hardly an achievement.
Sep 20, 2019 4:10 PM

Apr 2013
Gonna miss this show, but I'm gonna catch up on the manga for sure.
Sep 20, 2019 4:38 PM
Aug 2013
I haven't loved a comedy anime this much since Nichijou (even Asobi Asobase that was one of my highlights last year). The manga is great by itself, but this adaptation even surpasses it in some aspects I think, the VAs really were perfect for each character. I'm really gonna miss all the girls (and Waseda) and I hope that with them teasing Nora and Hime we'll get a second season some day.
Sep 20, 2019 6:30 PM
Mar 2015
Loved Yamato convincing Baka that they had been transported to another world
Sep 20, 2019 6:31 PM

Jul 2014
Oh man I'm going to miss so much this colorful cast, without a doubt one of my favorite shows of the season, absolutely hilarious until the end... and the ship also strong until the end.

My favorite characters were Wota (Haruka Tomatsu was fantastic), Yamai and Waseda.

I hope we get another season.
Sep 20, 2019 6:58 PM

Jan 2008
Show had a bit of a meh start but really picked early half way through becoming a hilarious and fun show all the way to its end. Going to legit miss these characters. Saw some new unique faces too.
Sep 20, 2019 7:31 PM
Aug 2013
I just love the series. It's great. I'm so happy to be amused. Thank you Bino for make me happy.
Sep 20, 2019 8:11 PM

Jan 2013
hey can i say something amazing now? lol
how in the world did Baka and Yamai passed first year is beyond me, was hoping they flunked just to be funny. how fitting this kinda ended with a pair of very creepy yet contagiously hilarious laughing lol
this show is another gem, more hilarious than i figure it would be going in. 8/10
Sep 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Aug 2018
NO!!!
I cant believe season 1 is actually done : (
I'm gonna miss these girls especially Robo, Wota and Lily san

This anime, Accelerator and Fireforce are my favorites this season but Joshikousei is the one who i enjoyed the most watching
Its underratedly good!
Hoping for Season 2 soon
Thank you for this wonderful anime
10/10 for me

B O C C H I  S W E E P
Sep 20, 2019 8:38 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah, this was probably the most underrated anime of the season. I laughed a lot.

Wota and Loli best girls.
Sep 20, 2019 9:39 PM

Apr 2013
its a rather tamed finale.

Also did they get all the voice actors to do the voiceover for the pigs? lmao

Like Danshi koukousei i doubt they'll do an S2. I rly do love me these highschool life comedies :(
Sep 20, 2019 9:45 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, those pigs...

Also, who was that fluffy pink hair girl that came out of the locker? (she seems to have the quality to be one of the weird High School Girl group, lol)

This was a nice and chill series, I like it. Here's hoping for a season 2, cause I still want more.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 20, 2019 10:03 PM

Apr 2013
amlg said:
LOL, those pigs...

Also, who was that fluffy pink hair girl that came out of the locker? (she seems to have the quality to be one of the weird High School Girl group, lol)

This was a nice and chill series, I like it. Here's hoping for a season 2, cause I still want more.

She's gonna be the kouhai type chara I guess. Piesand Baka will lead the way
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will season 2 come out?

watchanimeshit - Sep 20, 2019

7 by Mike_ptbr »»
Mar 18, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

62 by Merra_ »»
Mar 8, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

69 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 7, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

132 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 22, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2019

45 by oDaw1 »»
Jan 9, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.