Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 20, 10:17 PM

Pretty bad episode to end the series.

Latina was very annoying and irritable with her bahaviour in this one.

Decent series overall though

7/10

Sep 20, 10:37 PM

It was alright. The show didn't get a chance to live up to the title at all in any way yet, but maybe that's true of the manga as well...

It was pretty cute though a tad forced, but oh well. If anything i admire it for actually leaning into the "raising a wife" romantic territory between them, which is gonna trigger so many idiots haha! The world really needs their closed skulls pried open a bit to taste some reality instead of paranoid delusions.

Overall enjoyabe, nice little taste of happy cute stuff, even if it's setting and presentation were mediocre.
❀桜舞う空~                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.

Sep 21, 1:17 AM

I truly hope we get a second season.

Sep 21, 2:04 AM

Gonna miss Latina moments!! The joy of cuteness.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 21, 6:27 AM
The one thing I was looking forward to in the series is to find out why Latina's horn was broken. They set it up and then never addressed it again :/ Was an okay show though I guess. Got a bit annoying but it's all done now yay :D

Sep 21, 10:25 AM

i feel a little bit sad after i realize this series has ended
◕‿◕)♡ Check my guide to rate\(^▽^)/Check my modded list ♡(◕‿◕
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ Check and vote up my review ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Sep 21, 3:01 PM

It was a fine conclusion. But all the interaction with Latina is cute to watch. So they end it with a open ending. Overall its a nice watch.

Sep 21, 5:14 PM

sigh... had a feeling this series will be challenging coz the way novel was written. Its a binge reading type of story, which I find very hard to break into 1 season.

Sep 21, 7:07 PM

good series but it really missed that edge near the end. it would have been a really top ending if Latina had said she loved Dale then kissed him, for me that would have been damn close to 10/10 but instead we got what we got. I suppose this series will just go into the shit-pile with the rest of the anime that let down the entire series at the last 10 seconds by simply not fulfilling the romance-jerking that the whole season led up to.

Edit: to build-upon from what others have said: The major plot went out the window and we're left with pure fan-service that could not even deliver in the end.

Edit2: watching those last few seconds again makes me so mad, who-ever did that should have their house burnt down.
Modified by Hakisak, Sep 21, 7:14 PM

Sep 22, 12:54 AM

So the anime adapted how many volumes from LN ?

Sep 22, 1:20 AM

Okay, so this is all about Latina wanting to be an adult because he want to stay at Dale's side and because she loves him not as a father but as a lover. I don't even know why they decided to add "Daughter" in the title if Latina is gonna be like that, it's just my opinion but it really ruined everything about the first 11 episodes, but then because of the cuteness of the show I should let it pass. Just hate how Dale and Latina's emotion doesn't agree.

Sep 22, 1:32 AM

Any chance that they'd do another season or 2? Perhaps mostly follow the source material but with an anime original ending (for reasons)?

Sep 22, 1:34 AM

Hakisak said:
good series but it really missed that edge near the end. it would have been a really top ending if Latina had said she loved Dale then kissed him, for me that would have been damn close to 10/10 but instead we got what we got. I suppose this series will just go into the shit-pile with the rest of the anime that let down the entire series at the last 10 seconds by simply not fulfilling the romance-jerking that the whole season led up to.

Edit: to build-upon from what others have said: The major plot went out the window and we're left with pure fan-service that could not even deliver in the end.

Edit2: watching those last few seconds again makes me so mad, who-ever did that should have their house burnt down.

You wanted an elementary school age girl to kiss her adult guardian? Are you a pedo?

Sep 22, 12:30 PM

all i want is to see the adult form of Latina! she's sure gonna be an extremely beautiful woman of the devil race!
5/5.
8/10.
pouting Latina is extremely adorably cute!!

Sep 23, 6:11 AM

Well, this certainly fulfilled my "cutie series" for the season. Not the best one I've seen, but still nice... or at least it was nice to see VA Okamoto make an extreme fuss out of someone.

I know there's more to the series than just seeing cute Latina grow up, and if they were to show it, I certainly wouldn't mind another season. Heck, I'd probably even prefer it. (Not that part, but when it comes to the perspective of the two dealing with change.)

EDIT: Speaking of change, it makes me think how the side-characters would change with the passing of time (like Maya, for instance). Also, "guards competing with adventuers". Rudy, my boy... just don't get involved with those kinds of people. Those guys would somehow either fuck your life personally or somehow get the town destroyed. D&D and Konosuba has taught me that.

Still, I got what I expected.
A bigger is not better 7/10 for me.

Modified by StormShaun, Sep 23, 6:31 AM
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (I'm looking at you, To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases when I blabber on about them.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory', and small breasts justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Sep 25, 10:27 AM

That was a pretty fun watch. Was hoping they would at least develop the story a bit more, was really curious why Latina was expelled from the demon clan.

Anyone care to share why there is so much hate for her to eventually end up with Dale? They are not blood related, it doesn't happen until she is an adult, and their age difference is only ~10 years.

Sep 25, 5:09 PM

Overall it was 'fine' i guess, the 'cute' was very cute but it was used so much that it became boring after the initial first episodes, Dale for me quickly became an annoying character with his constant over the top cuteness hype for Latina. Story was mediocre, just as the world building and art style. Tempted to rate it 6/10 but i guess these days mediocre is the new 'good' so 7/10 :D

Sep 26, 3:51 AM
Top Fan

Why did I get depressed after that ending? Dammit!

Sep 27, 5:46 AM

Another great episode to end the series. And luckily they didn't ruin it YEEEEY!!!
Im so glad they did a Usagi Drop with the anime and kept it to a father and daughter relationship throughout. Definitely going to re-watch this at some point.

Latina was talking a bit too much about wanting to grow up but Im guessing that was just to appeal to those who like the original Light Novel's "thing".

But OMG pouting Latina for a full episode was beautiful.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 27, 2:16 PM
akihikosama said:
That was a pretty fun watch. Was hoping they would at least develop the story a bit more, was really curious why Latina was expelled from the demon clan.

Anyone care to share why there is so much hate for her to eventually end up with Dale? They are not blood related, it doesn't happen until she is an adult, and their age difference is only ~10 years.

Not many people like the idea of marrying someone you helped raise as a child as it is similar to "child grooming".

Sep 27, 9:36 PM

For an Anime with a title that demanding more battle time, this surprisingly peaceful. Even more, where is the demon lord ? Well, I think that just a word to describe how much Dale's love for Latina.

This finale also change my perception for Hermine. She actually good person (but like teasing everyone). And her reason for leaving Dale is make sense, her race has longer lifespan than human, this actually happen to Latina, too, but she's too young to understand that.

Dale also less annoying, comparing to first episode, maybe he finally learn something on how to act like a father properly.

Overall, I got nice read with this anime. Not really a favourite, but still recommend it for you who need cute loli in medieval background. Final score: 8/10

Sep 28, 8:27 AM

This is a decent series overall, imo. I might check out the LN or manga :D

7/10

Sep 30, 3:13 PM

I don't know what I expected but this is... meh.

A Goody Two-Shoes Daughter and stupid and dull parent.
Nothing special, just Latina being cute ?) (She is pretty normal in my opinion). I guess I wanted a bit more of realism (growing up or the realism you got from a fantasy word with demons and the such) and not a robot who does everything right and doesn't have any flaws.

Like the negative review says, this series didn't bring anything so 4/10 for now.

Oct 3, 12:40 AM
úlatina jealous to that women ... wha thats expression was very cute , the first time i see latina that angry,,
she worried about her oppai size that look like her mother.. eternal loli will gool hehe..
so sad this show was over.. im want to s2 ,,, im gonna miss this latina so much,,
but the past of latina still unlnown the reason why she hated by her people and mush leave his village.. i hope more explanation about this

story : 7/10
character : 12/10
score : 8/10

Oct 3, 4:14 AM

AAAAYYYYYYY IT DIDN'T GET SUPER CREEPY. And it ended decently enough. Nothing all that special, just a pretty relaxing and fun time. Kind of screwy with the poor animation and look at times that kind of ruined the cuteness of the series, which is this anime's strongest element.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Oct 8, 11:34 AM

I always laugh when people talk about this series being a "groom your bride" thing. If they paid any attention they'd realize that its more of a "groom your husband" thing, as Dale literally puts zero effort in raising her while instead becomes totally dependent on her.

A nice place to end the series, always knew they wouldn't get to the part that lends its name to the title so I'm fine with them at least getting to this part. Pouting Latina while jelous of Helmine is way too cute.

Oct 9, 2:31 AM

At first i thought this anime's going to be an action-packed comedy, didn't think it'll turn out to be a slice of life fantasy anime. Dale & Latina's relationship is kinda different from other baby-raising anime like Amaama to Inazuma and Usagi Drop. What makes it different is their personal care and sense of longing for each other. Latina became independent as soon as possible and Dale's perspective in life also change when he met Latina. I also like how dale frequently visits Rag's grave as a tribute and respect for being Latina's biological father.
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE

Oct 15, 8:31 PM
NTR ♥

In a span of 12 episodes she’s grown so tall already. Stop growing up Latina TT^TT

Pages (2) « 1 [2]