Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2019 6:04 AM

Feb 2010
Level 6 of Impel down doesn't seem as bad as it was made out to be since seeing that Doffy is allowed access to the news paper.
Sep 21, 2019 2:07 PM
Apr 2011
FMmatron said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:
Wow a lotta stuff at once. I was totally caught off -guard with X drake being a spy. Always great to see Hancock. Finally we will probably see Mihawk in action, would love to see mihawk against an admiral. But as always Oda will leave us hanging and start with onigashima in the next chapter.

@FMmatron Blackbeard was probably after getting one (or more) of the shichibukai on his ship. He did say that if they were gonna be picked up by marines, he'd rather get them before them. And I'm also waiting on Oda to reveal that child's identity.

Yeah, I got it later too and reading a better translation confirmed it.

Which translation?

The only thing I get is Marines want to sneak out something from Wano and Blackbeard wants an object, not a subject. (I do not believe BB himself even think they will join him and go other side of the grandline)

There are 4 part of news:
1. Death
2. Assassination attempt
3. Result of Reverie
+. Info from Wapol that I want to know what :)

ps: that baby was at the decks of previous chapters so probably her son from whom (Decks of the World, 500-Million-Man Arc I believe)

Have a nice day :D
ManiacreatorSep 21, 2019 2:11 PM
Sep 21, 2019 5:37 PM

Nov 2016
Maniacreator said:
FMmatron said:

Yeah, I got it later too and reading a better translation confirmed it.

Which translation?

The only thing I get is Marines want to sneak out something from Wano and Blackbeard wants an object, not a subject. (I do not believe BB himself even think they will join him and go other side of the grandline)

There are 4 part of news:
1. Death
2. Assassination attempt
3. Result of Reverie
+. Info from Wapol that I want to know what :)

ps: that baby was at the decks of previous chapters so probably her son from whom (Decks of the World, 500-Million-Man Arc I believe)

Have a nice day :D

https://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/956/11

This one, here he's mentioning a group of people.

And yeah I remember that, but imo it's kinda obvious that she's the mother and I would like that there's more it. But then again, it's probably just there to show that she's doing pretty well.

Have a nice day as well :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 21, 2019 6:03 PM
Apr 2011
FMmatron said:

And yeah I remember that, but imo it's kinda obvious that she's the mother and I would like that there's more it. But then again, it's probably just there to show that she's doing pretty well.

I found and read the raw (wish the new vol. out) but there was no such thing, that translation is not right :(

BB says "Ready the ship, rather than marines I ll retrieve" (something like this) , there is nothing about to define what is it so ...

ps: I do not like that group, their translation do not have soul (reflect the characters)

byes
Sep 21, 2019 6:42 PM

Nov 2016
Maniacreator said:
FMmatron said:

I found and read the raw (wish the new vol. out) but there was no such thing, that translation is not right :(

BB says "Ready the ship, rather than marines I ll retrieve" (something like this) , there is nothing about to define what is it so ...

ps: I do not like that group, their translation do not have soul (reflect the characters)

byes

Good to know. And yes, sometimes it's hard to make sense out of something that's why I prefer to read different versions.

I was also questioning what made Blackbeard think that they wouly join him and how wanted to arrive at all those locations in time.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 22, 2019 3:14 AM

Apr 2013
Doflamingo is the embodiment of every One Piece reader right now.

Sep 22, 2019 5:15 AM

Mar 2018
WANO IS FUCKING HOT!!
Sep 22, 2019 12:51 PM

Feb 2017
Talk about bad timing to abolish the system considering the alliance Big Mom and Kaido made. I wasn't expecting X Drake to be a Marine spy though. And what happen with Sabo and the Nefertari family?
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Sep 23, 2019 4:22 AM

Aug 2018
Finally a good One Piece chapter since like 1 year
Sep 25, 2019 3:42 AM

Nov 2012
thebrentinator24 said:
So many interesting things brought up in this chapter and we're probably not going to revisit any of it for another 100 chapters xD.

I really wanna know the specifics of whatever is going on with Alabasta, as well as what happened to Vivi. It looks like the "death" Morgans was referring to was Sabo but I refuse to believe that until we see 100% proof that he's dead. Now that the WG is cutting ties with the Shichibukai, it would be cool to see a couple of them, or even just one, form an alliance with Luffy (I figure Hancock would be the most likely one to do this). And it looks like Drake is using his alliance with Kaido to cover up for his position as a government spy.

God, so many cool things and interesting revelations happened in this chapter. While I'm sure we'll get back to the actual Wano story next chapter, which I'm excited about, I honestly want to come back to all of this ASAP.

I just read the spoiler for this week,

And it's absolutely better than I could have anticipated and you will love it.
Sep 25, 2019 11:00 AM

Jun 2014
SwordRed said:
thebrentinator24 said:
So many interesting things brought up in this chapter and we're probably not going to revisit any of it for another 100 chapters xD.

I really wanna know the specifics of whatever is going on with Alabasta, as well as what happened to Vivi. It looks like the "death" Morgans was referring to was Sabo but I refuse to believe that until we see 100% proof that he's dead. Now that the WG is cutting ties with the Shichibukai, it would be cool to see a couple of them, or even just one, form an alliance with Luffy (I figure Hancock would be the most likely one to do this). And it looks like Drake is using his alliance with Kaido to cover up for his position as a government spy.

God, so many cool things and interesting revelations happened in this chapter. While I'm sure we'll get back to the actual Wano story next chapter, which I'm excited about, I honestly want to come back to all of this ASAP.

I just read the spoiler for this week,

And it's absolutely better than I could have anticipated and you will love it.

Oh wow that's pretty damn exciting to hear, can't wait.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 26, 2019 3:07 AM

Jul 2017
Not surprised at all. We all knew this was coming, since when Fujitora mentioned it during Dressrosa. But damn, this chapter just opened the chaos now. I wonder what the Shichibukai will do now? I think that in the case of Hancock she will probably end up joining Luffy and his grand fleet? Who knows.. But things sure are heating up now, oh boy, i can't wait for more (wanna see that progress of the Kaido x Big Mom alliance too). I wonder what happened to Sabo too.. Also, Drake as a marine spy? BRUH, WTF?
Sep 30, 2019 12:27 AM

Dec 2015
Oh damn, this is surprising news indeed. Was great to see Boa again tho <3
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 23, 2020 9:15 PM

Aug 2012
The most exciting thing about Act 2 of Wano ending for me was knowing that we'd go back to the world changing events happening outside as an intermission. This has to be one of my favourite structural changes to the One Piece format, normally this stuff is sandwiched in-between two arcs, so getting these pace-changers in-between the segments of Wano has been great, and it's pretty clear with X Drake and Coby's conversation that there'll be connectivity between the two.

This chapter was great, admittedly abolishing the Shichibukai doesn't has quite the same oomph for me as it seems to for most since it was pretty much a guaranteed thing to happen after all the teases and build up towards it, but it's still pretty exciting to see all these figures interact (even if it's doubtful will see much of the exchanges, like Coby & Boa's), and it's a bit disappointing focusing on something that seemed like a sure thing while teasing more interesting things with Sabo and Alabasta, but that can wait til after Act 3 I suppose, assuming next chapter jumps us back into Wano.
Jun 17, 2020 11:54 PM

Jan 2011
Yo, gotta give respect to Morgans.
Aug 12, 2020 4:52 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Morgans is one of my favorite secondary characters from the timeskip by far.
I think that means bad news for Sabo... This is going to be another f***ing Ace scenario, isn't it...
anywho..
WHAT THE F**K WAS THIS CHAPTER

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2021 2:05 AM
Nov 2019
When the Straw hats gets out of Wano and finds out about whatever happened to Alabasta and Sabo?! He'll drop everything and raid anyone whoever is responsible to them. I hope Sabo isn't a slave. please not a slave. pls pls pls. The shichibukai can take care of themselves no need to worry about them. Excited for Hancock and Mihawk. I'm surprised that Shirahoshi came out of that place alive, i thought she's the first casualty.
Jul 19, 2022 10:03 AM

Mar 2012
Decent. A bit long-winded still
End Zionazism
Nov 14, 2022 9:28 AM

May 2021
It's cute that they think they can capture Mihawk like that. Still, what a fucking chapter. And Big Mom x Kaido hasn't even made it to the news yet.

Nov 19, 2022 5:26 AM
Sep 2022
incroyable, incredible, unglaublich
Jan 30, 2023 8:36 AM

Nov 2020
So it's one of those chapters huh?
Drake is working for the world gvt.
No more warlords
Something happened with Sabo.... and someone in Alabasta? Vivy I think?
Blackbeard is leaving his hideout to get something?
CPO are also in Wano as well.
Jun 18, 2023 10:08 PM

Dec 2022
hooooooo boy all hell is about to break loose!
shit ton of game-changing stuff happening there but the biggest shock was Drake being a fed! did not see that one coming!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

13 by Ridzaxster »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.