Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2019 9:43 PM
Nov 2018
Yeah so... my page is approximately 99% accurate so if it is under "completed" then I have finished it, and if it is under "plan to watch" I have not. What I typically like and enjoy watching doesn't have substantial amounts of shows/episodes... so I'm opening up to new types of anime. Hit me up if you have a show that fits any of the three bottom descriptions.

1. If you have any isekai, OP MC, or action romance I haven't seen already then HIT ME UP PLZ!!!

2. Find something from my plan to watch list and tell me to watch it lmao

3. Any shows (probably of other genres) that you are mad about the fact that I haven't seen them yet? Send them at me!!! I don't believe there are any shows I have seen and not logged into MAL. Basically if you didn't like it (and it doesn't fit into the first category) don't recommend it.

Everything helps!!!
Sep 18, 2019 10:59 PM

May 2017
No Game No Life 👍👍
Sep 18, 2019 11:42 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Haven't watched anything in your PTW list, so I'll just get straight to recommending things
  • Air - if you liked Angel Beats and want to watch Clannad, consider this one too—it's another Key anime with some laughs and some good feels. animation is also pretty great for 2005
  • Sailor Moon - magical girl classic with a great and relatable protagonist. however, if you're worried about the length (the whole show, all 5 seasons, makes up for a total of 200 eps), you can watch Sailor Moon Crystal instead—it's not just shorter, but it also follows more closely to the original manga
  • Shamanic Princess - pretty high-quality action-romance OVA where a girl is tasked to retrieve an item from someone she once considered as a friend. still in the middle of watching this one myself
  • Spirited Away - a legendary anime film that is a must-watch for any anime fan, whether they love Studio Ghibli or are just starting out
  • Howl's Moving Castle - another Studio Ghibli anime film that is just as popular as Spirited Away—has a more romantic element to it as well as having a great fantasy setting
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica - a magical girl series with the reputation of being more darker than how its marketing suggests. give it 3 episodes if doubtful—fantastic story and interesting animation in this one. also has OP MC
  • Genmu Senki Leda - have yet to watch this one, but maybe you might be interested too—this is an isekai OVA about a girl who is isekai'd after making a song for her crush and must become a warrior to save this other world. sounds and looks pretty cool
  • Magic User's Club - another gorgeous magical girl OVA i have yet to watch—this one follows a school club that actually possess magic powers. looks really cute and funny!!
Sep 19, 2019 1:33 AM

Sep 2018
Hellsing Ultimate
Fate/Zero
Kenpuu Denki Berserk
Claymore
Steins;Gate
Sep 19, 2019 8:29 AM

May 2012
From your PTW list
Dororo
Junketsu no Maria
Log Horizon
Sep 19, 2019 11:54 AM

Jan 2019
I would say to continue Attack On Titan as it gets much better in the later stages.
And +1 for No Game No Life
Sep 19, 2019 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
Bleach
Devils Line
Dororo
Dr. Stone
Enen no Shouboutai
God Eater
InuYasha
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
No Game No Life
Ookami to Koushinryou
s.CRY.ed
Sakasama no Patema
Steins;Gate
Yakusoku no Neverland
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
Sep 19, 2019 10:23 PM
Apr 2016
Steins; Gate (Some people don't like it until episode 10 or 11 and then think it gets better, but I liked the whole thing)

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Made in Abyss

Black Lagoon

Psycho-Pass

Casshern Sins

Seirei no Moribito

Shirobako

The Promised Neverland

Haikyuu

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho

Houseki no Kuni

Sep 19, 2019 10:53 PM
Jun 2014
Ben-To is hilarious.

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
42 minutes ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
4 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 9 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
8 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
11 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 11 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.